The Villainess is Filthy Rich!

Oleh rinkunai

Suddenly, I appeared before the goddess of love and beauty without a single clue of my death, and reincarnate... Lebih Banyak

𝓣𝙝𝙚 𝓥𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝓲𝙨 𝓕𝙞𝙡𝙩𝙝𝙮 𝓡𝙞𝙘𝙝!
𝓒𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝓕𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨
𝓞𝓷𝓮 ➳ So...I'm the Villainess?
𝓣𝔀𝓸 ➳ Who said money can't solve problems?
𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ➳ Thanks, Dad!
𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻 ➳ Picnics with the family are the best!
𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮 ➳ Winning him over pt. 1
𝓢𝓲𝔁 ➳ Winning him over pt. 2
𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ➳ Too much pink!
𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 ➳ Money is indeed the best!
𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮 ➳ I really like your face
𝓣𝓮𝓷 ➳ It was today?!
𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ➳ Dancing with the devil
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮 ➳ I don't want it! Please take it back!
𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ➳ Please cancel the engagement, your majesty
𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ➳ I don't like you too
𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ➳ I guess Aphrodite kept her promise
𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ➳ Divine power and magic
𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ➳ So you're really Elderon?
𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ➳ Aphrodite, you damn fraud!
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 ➳ I will be the richest master archer!
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓸𝓷𝓮 ➳ He knew!
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝔀𝓸 ➳ A Rose or a Thorn?
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ➳ Accompanied by Pests
Author's Note
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻 ➳ Are you siding with the first prince?!
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮 ➳ Have we met before?
Another Author's Note
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓼𝓲𝔁 ➳ Why did you stop coming to the palace?
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ➳ Did you forget?
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 ➳ Harvest Festival

𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ➳ First prince?

7K 284 170
Oleh rinkunai

After successfully negotiating with the king, the two men started talking about the affairs of the kingdom. I sat still on my seat, munching on the treats in front of me while listening intently. Who knows, I might be able to gather some important information.

My ears perked up when they suddenly spoke in hushed voices. I leaned in closer, careful not to be caught. "Have you found it?"

"Not yet. I found nothing at the last place you told me to." The King's expression turned ugly, tapping his fingers on the table in a fast rhythm. "We have to find it fast," He mumbled in an urgent voice.

Father's lips tugged downwards as he drew his brows together, forming creases in between. "Why are you so hasty in finding it? Is it really that important? When will you tell me about it?"

The King's aura turned chilly as he glared at my father. Goosebumps travelled through my skin as I felt the tension in the air grew thicker. Judging by the king's reaction, it must've been very important to the point that he won't even tell father what it is. It's really making me curious...

Father sent him a glare of his own, refusing to back down. I watched the both of them engaging in a glaring contest, the atmosphere getting heavier and colder. Should I intervene? I want to eat in peace.

I hope my head won't fly for this. I took a deep breath before putting on my sweetest smile. "Pops, Dad, these donuts are so delicious. You should have some!"

I grabbed two donuts and shoved it to their lips. The two of them snapped out of their own world as they shifted their gazes on me. They glanced at each other before accepting and munching on the donut. A wave of relief washed over me as the tension slowly dissipated between them.

Silence washed over us, silently munching on the donut in our hands. Father was the first one to break it, letting out a defeated sigh. "If you weren't my close friend, I would have punched you in the face right now."

"So you would punch me, even if I'm your king, if I wasn't your friend?" The king asked, a look of incredulity painting his face. Father nodded with no hesitation, making the king burst into laughter. "You could lose your head if you do that, you know."

A smirk made its way on father's lips. "I'd love to see you try." I let out a small sigh. I don't know if I should be proud or nervous. The king laughed louder, the earlier tense atmosphere completely dissipating.

"I don't know what you're planning, but I'll trust you since you're my friend. I hope you'll tell me soon. I won't be able to help you to the best of my abilities if I don't even know what it is for."

The king let out a grateful smile. The two of them started talking about the affairs again, completely forgetting their earlier exchange. I was lost in my own world as I kept on thinking about their earlier exchange. My instincts told me to dig deeper, but a part of me warned me not to pry further.

A tinge of uneasiness bloomed in my heart, mind thrown in chaos. A lot of questions ran through my mind. I couldn't ignore the possibility that it might be one of the causes. A sigh escaped my lips. I guess I'll just ask father about it later.

"Greetings to the Sun of Echeveria Kingdom." A voice sounded behind me, catching the attention of both men. A broad smile made its way on the king's lips. "Deltix! What brings you here?"

My body went stiff as colorful words flew through my mind. Shit. Please don't let be the Deltix I know. Damn it! I don't want to meet him!

"I heard that your majesty was in the garden and I happened to be nearby so I decided to pay my respects, but I didn't know you had guests today. I apologize for the sudden interruption."

The king let out a hearty laugh. "It's fine. I was only talking about some matters with Duke von Ahlefeldt and his daughter." At the king's words, father stood up and greeted him. Left with no choice, I reluctantly stood up and turned around, giving him a greeting of my own while avoiding his eyes.

He returned the greeting, tone full of amicability. "Greetings to the Duke and Young Lady." I resisted the urge to grimace, trying my best to keep my face neutral and serene contrary to the raging chaos within my head.

I was brought out of my thoughts when the king suddenly spoke. "Ah, right. You came at the right time, son. You should bring Alyn with you and keep her company. I'm sure she must have been bored keeping us company, listening to us talk about the kingdom's affairs."

I snapped my head to his direction, a look of protest clearly visible on my face. "Absolutely not, pops. I enjoyed keeping you, along with father, company."

He waved his hand, flashing me a warm smile. "You don't have to force yourself, Alyn. Let the first prince accompany you." I shook my head firmly.

"It's really alright, Pops. I'm not forcing myself, and I also don't want to inconvenience his highness." For fuck's sake, please stop pushing me towards him. I don't want to be alone with that guy!

The king turned towards the first prince, a smile still plastered on his lips. "Is she an inconvenience to you, Deltix?" I silently plead to the heavens for some miracle to avoid this current dilemma I'm in.

I discreetly glanced at him, wanting to catch a glimpse. My breath got caught in my throat when I met his calm turquoise eyes. A sense of dread filled me up when a small smirk formed on his lips. Shit.

"Not at all, your majesty. It would be my pleasure to accompany my brother's fiancée." I felt goosebumps all over my skin as he said those words without tearing his gaze away from me.

I know I am bound to meet another capture target as it is my fate as the villainess but...why the heck does it have to be this damn guy?!

I almost flinched when he suddenly walked towards me with a gentle smile. He held my hand and brought it near to his lips, placing a soft kiss on the back of it. "Please allow this prince to accompany you, my lady."

I turned my head towards father, throwing him a pleading gaze. He let out an encouraging smile, urging me to go along with the first prince. Dad, I don't want to! I tried my luck again as I shot him another pleading look, only to receive another smile. Maybe I should have come with Mom instead.

I let out a dejected sigh as I returned my gaze back to the guy in front of me. I guess I'll have to deal with him. "Thank you, your highness. It would be an honor." He flashed me another smile before turning towards the two adults. We excused ourselves as I followed the first prince behind quietly.

I scanned through my surroundings, admiring the different kinds of plants decorating the lively garden. Distracted by the breathtaking view, I didn't notice that he already stopped on his tracks, making me accidentally bump into his chest.

I staggered back a little as I bowed my head slightly. "I apologize for my clumsiness, your highness." He gave me a smile. "It's fine. I didn't know you were a clumsy one, my lady." This would not happen if you had just given me a heads up!

"Don't worry, your highness. It won't happen again." I gave him a smile, putting emphasis on the last word. He chuckled, eyes shining brightly. "I don't mind if you keep bumping into me."

Well, I do. I don't ever want to have any contact with you if possible. I pursed my lips as I shot him a disapproving look. He flashed me another smile before shifting his gaze to the plants on the side of the pathway.

I took the opportunity to discreetly examine the boy in front of me. He wore a navy blue suit with gold embroideries decorating it along with a trouser of the same color. His hair was parted in the middle, a part of his hair covering his forehead. He had cat-like eyes and clear turquoise eyes. His features looked soft and angelic, making him look amicable. A complete opposite of his true self.

Damn it. Why the hell do they look so attractive?

"You really are as stubborn as a mule." I furrowed my brows, a frown forming on my lips. "What?" He slowly made his way towards me with a smile, closing the distance between us. I held my ground and met his unwavering gaze. If I showed him a little bit of weakness now, it would only entertain him and gave him a leeway to intimidate me.

He leaned in close to me until our faces were only inches away. "I gave you a friendly advice, but I guess you didn't take heed of it." His eyes turned cold, glinting dangerously. "Are my words not clear or did you perhaps not understand it?" Did this bastard just indirectly told me that I'm dumb?

I snickered inwardly. You finally showed your true self. "Why would you think so, your highness? I thought you were just jesting so I paid it no heed." His smile froze. "Are you telling me that my words is not to be taken seriously?"

I fake gasped. "Oh my, as expected, his highness is so quick to catch on." His eyes widened slightly before a smirk made its way on his lips. "I see. My cute, little kitten turned into a tiger. Do you still not like me?"

I flashed him a smile. "Do I have to answer that?" He silently stared at me for a few seconds before leaning back and putting some proper distance between us while shaking his head with an amused smile. The coldness in his eyes disappeared as his friendly demeanor came back as if our earlier exchange didn't happen. "My lady, be careful and don't let your guard down."

My brows drew together. "What?" He just shot me another smile before turning his back on me. "Let's go back. They're probably waiting for us already." He started walking again while I followed him quietly, eyes fixed on the boy in front of me. Does he know something?

The two of us made our way back to the entrance of the palace. Seeing us, the two men greeted us with a smile. The king walked towards me and patted my head gently. "I'll see you next time, Alyn. You are free to come visit us anytime."

I nodded my head, smiling. "I'll keep it in mind, pops." I boarded the carriage, father following suit. I bade goodbye for the last time before closing the curtain and letting out a sigh.

I hope tomorrow will be peaceful.

A/N: A short encounter with the first prince Ik this chapter sucks bec it was rushed, but I hope y'all like it anyway ;-; Thank you everyone for adding this book to their reading lists! I really appreciate it, ily 💗

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

520K 31.4K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...
246K 7.3K 59
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
3.7K 98 17
"Here's a little reminder, Wife. You are going to perish." Rosamund, the Daughter of the Duke, the Young Lady was fairest of all the nobles. Who kne...
395K 15.5K 57
Male lead, why do you propose to the villain and not the heroine!? Having the strongest man in the empire as father, the most beautiful woman as mot...