Character x Reader Oneshots

By CringyBestFriends

Requests are closed for now Character x reader insert one shots! πŸ‹ included by request! Remember to check th... More

Request Page! =^=
Varian x Witch
Angel Dust x Child Borrower
Sir Pentious x Child Borrower
πŸ’•Dipper x BorrowerπŸ’•
πŸ‘» Casper x Borrower πŸ‘»
Damien Darkblood x Reader

Bakugo x Borrower

619 7 8
By CringyBestFriends

My hero Academia

I've only just recently moved myself into a huge building on the grounds of what the beans call UA. This building was still being worked on when I moved in and as sneakily as possible, I made my home. I took some of the food from the workers lunch. Of course, not a lot, but enough to survive for a few days.

Things have changed though. Beans just moved in a few days ago. There were 20 of them. How was I supposed to go borrowing with that many beans? Maybe this was a bad idea, but its too late. I just have to be extra careful when I borrow.

Anyway, all the beans were gone as I've memorized when they leave in the morning and when they come back in the afternoon.

I pack up the supplies I need in order to borrow. I ran out of food last night sadly, so I have to go out. I close my bag and put it around my torso and start walking towards the entrance of my home.

Going towards the outlet, I push it so it opens up enough for me to squeeze right through. I put it back in place and turn towards the room. This room was the room of one of the more violent beans. He had blonde hair and red eyes. He was really scary. Especially when he yelled.

I was about to leave through the crack under his door, when I spot something up on his desk. It looked and smelled like something I could eat. I quietly race over to the desk and carefully climb up the leg and when I look over I see a half eaten piece of toast. 'Jackpot baby!' I smile to myself as I walk towards it.

I put my bag down and open it, then I proceed to rip a small chunk of it off and put it in my bag. Before I could get more, the door swings open. I slowly look up and see the blonde looking around for something before his stare lands on me. "What the..?" He says in confusion.

Before he had time to react, I grab my bag and book it to the outlet. "Hey!" He yells in both anger and confusion this time as he glares at my running figure.

He tried to grab me, but I slipped through his grasp. I quickly take the outlet off and go in. "Get back here you tiny bastard!" He screams.

I hear the door open and another voice speak. "Bakubro? Why are you yelling at the outlet? We need to get to class."

"A tiny fucker just went into my wall!" He yells.

There was silence for a moment then the other voice speaks again, "A tiny person? Maybe its a student with a shrinking quirk? That's weird. Why would they be in your room?"

"I don't fucking know!"

"Ask Mr. Aizawa when we get to class. Maybe we can figure out who it is."

Its silent again before, "Yeah, alright." Then they left.

I sigh as I try to calm my heart. 'Holy shit, that was so close.' I think to myself as I could feel the tears start to roll down my face.

Using my sleeve, I whip them away and head back home. "Thats enough excitment for today." I say solely to myself as I continue to try and calm myself down.

Bakugos Pov

What.. The.. FUCK!? Why the hell was that tiny girl in my fucking room!? God damn it. I can't believe she got away. Slipped right through my god damn fingers.

Before I knew it, I was in the classroom. "Nows your chance. Go ask Mr. Aizawa if there's a student with a shrinking quirk." Shitty hair says as he goes to talk to the rest of the idiots.

I sigh and head over to Aizawa sensei. He slowly looks up at me. "What is it Bakugo?"

"Is there a student with a shrinking quirk?" I ask in a semi calm manner.

He raises one of his eyebrows in slight surprise. "I don't know. I would have to check the records. Why?"

"There was a tiny girl in my room this morning. She left through an outlet. Shitty hair said she could be a student, and I wanna know why she was in my room." I explain.

Aizawa furrows his eyebrows, then says "I'll look into it." Before going back to his work.

I proceed to go and sit down at my desk and wait for class to start.

~~~°•°~~~

3rd person Pov

Aizawa looked into it and only found one student with the ability to shrink and grow. He showed Bakugo a picture of the student, but Bakugo didn't recognize them as the tiny person in his room. He was stumped. Who was she, if she's not a student?

Bakugo got back to the dorms, but decided not to go to his room. He sat at one of the couches and took out his laptop to do some research and see if there's anyone out there with that quirk who could have been in his room.

Kirishima, Mina, and Sero went up behind him to see what he was doing. "Watchya doing Bakubro?" Kirishima asks.

"Mind your own business, Shitty hair." Bakugo says as he continues to do research.

Mina reads some of the lines on the screen. "Are you into a new hero? With a shrinking quirk?"

"Oh! That's right! Bakugo said he saw a tiny person go into his wall this morning. Are they not a student, Bakugo?" Kirashima asks as he leans on the back of the couch.

Bakugo shakes his head slowly as he continues to look.

"I feel like I've read something about tiny people somewhere. Try searching up 'Borrower'" Sero suggests.

Bakugo looks at Sero with a glare and raised eyebrow, then types in 'Borrower'.

Results instantly show up. Bakugo clicks on the first link and a myth website pulls up.

'A borrower is a very small person who tends to live in our walls. They have this name because they borrow items that won't be noticed if they're gone.'

Then, there were blurry pictures of small creatures. Barely visible.

"This is just a myth though. Right?" Mina asked.

"I don't know. But it seems cool!" Kirashima responds.

Bakugo just glares at the screen, trying to think of what to do.

Sero notices his glare and speaks, "Maybe you should try getting on good terms with the Borrower. If it really is a borrower. Talk to them. Try not to be scary though."

"Don't you tell me what to do!" Bakugo yells as he puts his laptop in his bag and goes to the kitchen to grab something to eat. He then heads up to his room.

Once he enters his room, he sets his bag down and sits at his desk. He didn't like that someone was living in his wall. To be honest, it was kind of creepy to think about. He needed to catch her and figure out what to do about it.

Or maybe he should do what Duck tape said. Just try to talk. He stands up and goes and sits next to the outlet.

(Y/n)'s Pov

I was eating some of the toast I had gotten earlier as I packed. I was packing, because I broke the number one rule. Never let the beans see you. Now I have to leave.

"Hey." I hear the blonde say in a soft voice. The softest I had ever heard it. It put me on edge. Who was he talking to? Did someone enter the room with him? I didn't think it was possible he could be soft.

"I know you're listening."

I gulp. He's talking to me. To. Me. Why else would he say that?

"I just want to talk."

About what? Eating me? Or trying to trick me?

"You don't have to answer if you don't want to."

I slowly tiptoe out of my home and towards the outlet to listen better.

"I just want to know why you're in my wall. I don't wanna hurt you. That's why you ran earlier, right?" He slowly put a piece of the food in front of the outlet as he scoots away to leave me some room.

I stay put, as this must be a trick. Has to be. Even if he sounds genuine.

"I left some food in front of the outlet if you want it." He says as he gets up and goes to sit on his bed and gets his homework out, "Feel free to eat some."

He then starts on his homework, as if he can trick me. I look at the apple piece through a crack in the outlet as my belly rumbles a bit. What can I say? Fruit is the tastiest and is my favorite borrow.

I look at him as he continues to do his homework. 'He already has seen me and I'm leaving soon anyways, so I might as well take it.' Was my only thought as my belly took over my logic.

I quietly push on the outlet till it was open enough to get in and out. I looked back at the bean and see that he is staring in my direction. He can't see me though, because I'm still in the wall. He just sees that the outlet is open.

I freeze until he looks back down at his homework. I then quickly climb out and towards the apple piece. I start dragging it to the opening when I feel his eyes on me. I look back over and see him smirking at me.

My face pales. Was this a trap? Did I fall for it? What do I do?

"I knew you wouldnt be able to resist the apple." He says with an accomplished face.

He gets up.

I drop the apple piece and take a few steps back. His eyebrows furrow as his smirk falls. "I won't hurt you. I'll stay right here if that makes you feel better. What's your name?"

I hesitate. What's he playing at? Trying to give me a false sense of security? Well, I won't fall for it!

His eyes start to look angry, so I panic. "I-it's (Y/n)!"

His smirk returns. "(Y/n)... The names Bakugo. Now tell me. Why are you in my wall?"

I'll play along for now. "Because I live in there."

His face fills with confusion. Like from this morning. "You live in the wall? Like a borrower?"

My eyes widen. "How do you know what I am!?"

His eyebrows raise, but only a little. "There's a myths website about borrowers. Not much information, and blurry pictures that are useless. So that means you being small isn't a quirk at work."

A website!? Those idiots! How could they have gotten caught!? Then again, I can't really say anything, as I am currently talking to a bean. "Nope. I don't have a quirk. I'm 'quirkless' as you beans call it." I say while using quotation marks with my fingers.

I don't notice, but he starts to slowly take steps towards me. "How long have you been in the walls?"

"Only a little longer than you've been here." I answer.

We keep talking and before I knew it, he's right in front of me. When I finally notice, it's too late and he's already grabbed me. "W-what!?" I start panicking. "Let me go!" I scream.

He looks at me in an observing manner, before he goes and sits at his desk. He opens his hand and put it down, letting me get off. "You're so small." He says.

I look at him with the 'Really? I hadnt noticed' look. He glares, then smirks "You're so adorable." He says in the best baby voice he could muster, trying to tease me.

My eyes widen and I can feel my face heat up. Then I glare to cover it up. "Don't call me adorable!" I yell.

He chuckles. My face heats up even more.

"Hey." He catches my attention.

"If you need food, or anything, you can just ask ya know." He says in a kind tone.

I think about it for a moment. Even though he grabbed me, he still hasn't hurt me. Maybe I could trust him. Just a little bit. "Ok.. I'll keep that in mind."

He smirks.

Then his door knocks and the same voice from this morning speaks. "Bakubro? Who are you talking to??" Then muffled voices tell him to shush.

"What... the... HELL! Get the fuck out of here shitty hair!" Bakugo yells as he gets up and goes to the door and start yelling at this 'shitty hair'. I start giggling.

Maybe this won't be too bad.

Thats the end! What'd you think? Too many details? Too little details? Not satisfying? More? Tell me what you think!

Yes. I know I probably got his personality wrong. I don't care.

- Love Lou

2177 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.1K 3K 75
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
568K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
166K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...