Ronakshi's tales

Von palakova

title itself says .....the journey of their love after marriage ..the pregnancy phase of her...how they conti... Mehr

Ronakshi's Tales
Sweetest challenge
soon to be parents....
first day in new journey
"sona" tho sona ko door ki baath hi....
the first lesson of ronakshi ....
Characters...preface....
Naye SAFAR ki PEHLA pagE
Preeti's time for Ronakshi
Ronakshi's Heart beaT
Rohit's haze
illusion ki parda....
Rohit's BirthDay
ronakshi's new challenge
sona's break...from Kpk
sona's mood swings
A life changing Screening..!
Sona's baby shower
rohit's jealousy
ronakshi's baby kic
ronakshi planning things for babe....!
rohit's nightmare....!
ronakshi's we time...
ronakshi's nesting night....!
baby's arrival....
A new begining...!
home coming...
Part-28
bappa's visarjan.....
a confession....!
Testing Night...!
sunshine ....!
all set...for 3 moon!
3 moon ...!
back to mumbai....to new lifestyle
first day with ronakshi back to work...!
crawl and troll..!
Part 39
sona trolling the troll...
Is it rohit's surprise or srishti's...!
A happy day before birthday...!
Srishti's first birthday
Is she angry..??
Pappa sippy convincing babe sippy...
Family wibes...
A circle....!!!
Part-48
Part 49
Its munnar time...!!!
who is sippy manison power couple...!?
Munnar day -3
Part -53
munnar day-4
last evening at munnar..!
Part-56
who has to convince whom?
Part-58
an unroutine evening with routine break...!
Her birthday !!!
sona's birthday -2
Sona on a mission D
Driving with Dr.surgeon....!!!
Part 64
Part 65
part-66
part-67
Part 68
Untitled Part 69
part-70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Part-76
Part 77
Part 78
Part-79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89

is rohit really happy..?

441 27 13
Von palakova

sona comes out from bath in bathrob...sees the room doors ,windows closed....and luban in rohits hand...who is staring at her....with mouth wide open.....

sona smiles seeing him...glare...comes near to him...and closes his mouth...and laughs....

rohit: kitna hot lag rahi ho...

sona: haa...pata hi...

rohit is now unable to stop himself....seeing her like this...she turns back..so that he could dry her hair...

rohit removes the towel on her head...and unties hair bun....the wet hair...and her lemon fragnance.....is intoxicating him....with every time he touchs her neck..the jolt on her body he could feel....coming near to her...says....hair wash nahi kiya..ache se...sand abhi bhi...hi...

sona: wat ..mine wash kiya ache se..!.

rohit: see...kitna sandy hi...agar tumse nahi hua tho mujhe bulalete...

sona: getting the point of him...teasingly says..thik hi..ill wash and come...and moves..away..

rohit stops her...ruko...agar phir tumse nahi hopaya..tho..phir karna padega..agar phir karega tho..phir paani me...phir pani me...itna samy...hone se..jukaam hojayega...phir...

sona releasing herself..wen he is busy in phir pravachan...goes near to wash room... laughs and says..itna phir karne ke time pe..kaam pura hojayega...she goes inside...with out colsing door...

sona turns on shower...and rohit comes and holds her... under shower...the water drops on them...esp..sona...with wet hair in apple green bathrob...she is killing him..with her..look 

rohit closes door...and moves her to wall...kitna acha khela...volleyball...kitne hot lagrahi thi...tab...

sona : khela...nahi..jeetha.....she moved her hands..on to rohit's shoulder...pulls him...to a intense kiss...rohit first didnt expect this..from her...the dominance of sona...is making him weak...

after a year almost they are in this again...how much rohit controlled..he knew....but to his...unexpectation it was complete sona's day..now...

the kiss got intense with rohit's response....to her....and finally they broke for breathing....but sona didnt let any second..to give him chance...she..moves her hands into his shirt and removes it...the milky white ..fair ...musular body of him....with water drops...as pearls on his body..he is freaking hot...rohit by this time he is completely under her control...she hugs him...tightly..on to his bare chest...she could feel his adrenaline rush...she is feeling him..his smell..his body...

rohit...unable to resist any more...and he swiftly says...ab meeri baari....and he kisses her..on forehead...moving his fingers...on to her...neck...he looses her bath rob...feeling her..shock...in spine....slowly moves his hands...to his favorite place..waist...and pulls into bone crushing hug... his bare chest..and her almost loosen bathrob....his one  hand ...doing  work of holding her waist and other into bathrob.......rohit suddenly brokes hug...and looks at her...asks are u okay...?shall we..?

she looks at him...wat to think of him...!? he never leaves a chance to make her..feel..a better human everytime...she could see his desired filled eyes...he is dying for this..he wants it badly...frankly she started this...he has every right on her..but still he is he..the rohit sippy...nahi...sona ki rohit...

though she is feeling tremoundous pain...she doesnt want her man to be disappointed... she nods...mujhe chahiye..rohit..i want u....

rohit turns off...shower...and wipes her..tears...says i love u...and ties back bathrob...moves back...sona holds his hand...and pulls him..again into ..an intense kiss...with contionous tears in her eyes...stating...she is in for any pain for him....and showering all her..love to him...he reciprocates his love...with hug..says  i cant see u in pain...he kisses her on her forhead...with an intense to supress his desire...and ..comes out...changes into another dress... gives her...another towel...sona..too  comess out...changes...and by this time...rohit again lits luban...

sona..comes with towel..and dries his hair... 

rohit: woww...kitna maza aaya..shower ...and kitna pyaar ayraha hi.. meri sona ko..!hair bhi dry karraha hi..!

sona: kya kare..jab pati ko itne nakhre hi..tho...but he is busy..playing with her waist...and moving..

sona: throws towel to his face...jao..tumhe...hi dry kardo...he pulls her....to his lap...haa..ab mi meri jaan ko...dry karoonga...he..dries her hair...for sometime...then she slides on his chest...

rohit: kyo nahi bataya mujhe...

sona: arey mine bahut saal hogaya voleyball..khlelke

rohit: wo nahi...itne kaam hote hi tumhe..

sona: lifts from his embrace..turns to him...ee kaam sab keliye hote hi rohit...specially kya batana hi...wise jab tumhe mauka milte tab meri madat karrahe hoona...aur kya chahiye mujhe...

interrupting their convo...vicky knocks door..saying nashta..nashta...rohit opens it...says aarahe hi hum...they eats break fast...and as planned already they head towards farm....where narayan is already there working..

the green fileds..the orchards..and they see many plantations....herbs...also they are growing there...rohit is taking pictures...of sona..and their princess...along with vidya,vicky...

vicky makes a flower crown..and gives to sona...serial aunty..aapkeliye...she takes it...happily..smiles..waah..kitna acha banaya..

rohit:not fair aa...mujhe nahi diya ..!?mi katti hoo..tumse...

vicky: nahi..aisa nahi...he makes pout...

sona: arey...koi baath nahi...rohit : its okay..aap ne serial aunty ko diya na..wo kaafi hi...sona wears that crown...takes pictures...and continues walk...

vidya is explaining all those...to vicky....sometimes using scientific names too...ronakshi startles seeing her...her knowledge...

sona: aap sach me...scholar hoo...ee sab..itni acha..kise..karsakte ho...

vidya:mi padalikha nahi hoo...haa lekin bahut kuch sikha...looking at rohit..aapke naani se...ee dekh rahe hona..ee farm..ee ek nahi..balki...aadha fileds yaha aapka hi..hi..jo unhe sab ko dediya...except this...

vidya: unhone hi..meri jise aurato...logo ko sikaya..sabkuch... is ghaav me school bhi usine khulaya...kitne logo ko...education ka..mahatv samjha diya..mera beta ko bhi usine padwadiya...aur ab wo wahi school me ek teacher hi....

they hears  vicky's words...naani...dost....serial aunty..yaha aayiye..jaldi..jaldi.....

ronakshi goes near to him very quickly...but vidya little slow..bcz of legpains...

ronakshi sees...beautiful scene of butterfly coming out of cocoon...vicky sees them..smiles....kitna acha hina...ronakshi nods...wow...bahut sundar hi...thanku..vicky...

he looks back for naani...naani aap misskiya..ee...but looking at her...holding tree standing...in pain...ronakshi comes near to her....asking is she fine...and made her..sit on the grass there...to which she nods...saying..i have legpains...ee adat hi mujhe....

rohit: tho aap kyo aaya yaha..? imean itna pain me..aane ki kya jaroorat hi..!?

vidya: zindagi me hum har cheez koi jaroori se nahi karte hina...vicky ke maa baap...ek ngo keliye kaam karte..aur isi kaam pe gaya..wo...aur raahi baat mere aane ka tho...ehi phal hi...jo hume kushi dete hi...is age pe....deko ab chahe tho bhi mi apne bacha ke saath time spend nahi karsakte...bcz usko apna kaam..hi...lekin mi lucky hoo..kyonki..mera pota hi...humare saath..jo ee mehsoos hume nahi de rahe hi...lekin wo bhi jaldi badjayega...phir..us samy..ee hi phal hume yaad hote hi...mi isiliye...uske saath rehne keliye..samay bitane keliye..kisi bhi mauka nahi choodunga...bacho bahut jaldi bade hote hi....hume pata bhi nahi chalta...lekin..jo bhi choti choti phal hi...wohi..hume ikkatta karna chahiye..

kaam bahut important hi....isiliye mibhi mera routine me kuch changes kiya...thaki mi use pura waqt dedo...lekin kabhi kabhi kuch paane keliye kuch chodna bahut jarrori hi...aur bacho ko is phal ka jo moments hi...wo phir kabhi nahi laut aate...aur jab hume free ho..tab hum chahte bhi wo yee sab nahi karega..

they are looking at her in just awe....

narayan comes...phir shuru kiya..tumhara pravachan...dono bacho ko ..deko..uska chehra...kise hogaya...looking at ronakshi: ee sab baath chodo...aao..khana khate hi..

narayan: kisa laga khana....bahut acha hina...

rohit: haa..bahut tasty hi..

narayan: kyo nahi hoga...mine banya ..

sona: aap...

narayan: haa..aaj vidya ka break hi...sab kaam se....har week pe ek din...thoda alg hona chahiye na..warna zindagi bore hojayegi...

rohit: yes..uncle sahi kaha...aapne...raat dinner keliye mi bhi help karoonga..

narayan: haa..zaroor aaj hum dikayenge...mard koi kam nahi hi...

rohit yeah..auncle...we will show man's power...

sona,vidya at a time says dekenge..hum bhi....!

vicky: mi bhi boy hoo..mi vi help karoonga...narayan,rohit nods...

rohit feeds babe medicines...and sits..lost in words of vidya about his naani...babe starts playing with him...which is unnoticed by him...

sona: kya soch rahe ho...?

rohit:kuch nahi...suddenly...lifting  babe up.....aao mere saath...and they goes to his naani room...

sona stumbles seeing the room...the old ancient type bed...but the memory wall...quotes...in  room itself says how modern she is...

the memory wall has all the photos of naani.naana..veena..naren and her grandchildrens....

sona shocks seeing a photo..of her graduation from delhi university...in literature....calls rohit...rohit smiles ..says haa...sona she is ...

sona: lekin delhi...se.. yaha..is tarah..

rohit:utna nahi pata lekin ee pata hi ki...naana is illeterate...a very rich farmer here...but somehow got married to naani...phir wo yaha aaya..naana ko har tarh support kiya..lekin apna independency...apne intersts kabhi nahi choda..naana bhi naani ko aisa hi support kiya..isiliye mom ko mumbai bhi becha padayi keliye...wahi dad se pyaar hua...but mom ne mujhe bataya..ki..naani ko pappa bilkul pasand nahi aaya...kyonki..wo prof.life ko..bahut importance dete the...

usne mujhe damkhi bhi diya..i shouldnt choose this proffession...lekin mi bhi..wohi bangaya...

sona is listening to him..interstingly..but the way he is not uttering the name of his proffession..is making her...feel bad..

sona: lekin wo kyo nahi aaya aapke saath...mumbai...i mean i her last days...?

rohit: she is strong independent woman sona...always...naana jaane ke baad bhi..ee yaha se nahi aaya..humare saath...yaha hi raha...tab mujhe samaj me nahi aaya  ee sab baath...independency..strong..usne humesha ehi kehthi thi..ki..jo bhi karnna hi karo..khulke jeelo...apna jeevan..apne icha anusaar...aur pura potential  istamal karlo... apna life ka..education ka...kisi bhi..keemat par..apna selfrespect ko stake pe matdaaldo...ee sab tab samj nahi aaya...lekin..ab realise horaha hoo..ki she just didnt said..she followed ..thatswy ..people still remembering her..

U  know jis din mujhe ee pata chala..ki tum puja keliye apna sabkuch daav pe daala..usdin...mujhe tumhe dekkar...meri mom..badimaa..yee sab yaad nhi aaya..naani yaad aagayi.

tum jise..brave...kind...and strong ladki se shaadi kiya na...wo mujhe maaaf kardegi meri pehli galti ka...he smiles..and gets srishti infront of them...along with sona...says: naani ...naana...bless us to live a life like u both..with trust,love..and care....aur naani..meri bachi bilkul tum, aur sona jise badna hi..strong..kind....

they sees some photos there...and takes some of those with them...ronakshi dozes to sleep along with srishti...while vidya comes to give her mehandi...seeing them..she closes door...and leaves...

evening:

rohit makes srishti freshen up...aaj pappa uncle ke saath khana banane jaaraha hi...mumma ko jab tum khana keliye aaoge na..tab tak mi pura seekhonga...phir hum dono...delicious..khana banayenge milke...

she moves her hands...rohit says..nahi..abhi nahi...tum bada hojao..phir...sab kuch...tab tak mi sikoonga..phir mi tumhe sikaoonga...he leaves to kitchen..

vidya,sona..sits outside..and vidya gets mehandi...asks is she applies it...sona nods...and vidya applies it to her...while vicky takes care of srishti....

night:

rohit...really strives hard to cook...as till now except noodles he hadnt tried anything...with help of narayan..he manages to cook...sona's favorite paneer sabzi...and narayan vidyas favo..khela sabji...with rotis...

rohit goes to keep items on table...narayan stops and says..yaha nahi...humne itna specially khana banaya...jagah bhi aisa hona chahiye na...aap jaayiye fresh hokar aao...mi lagaloonga ...

he goes ...freshes up...and doesnt find sona there...comes out...vicky says..everyone are waiting for u...takes him to roof terrace...saying moon light dinner...

narayan: kise laga ee jagah...

rohit says... beautiful...

narayan: hina..itni sundar...bilkul meri biwi jisa...he goes near to vidya...who already sat in place to eat...

rohit comes and sits beside sona...he sighs her...beautiful...and putting curry on to plate...sighs....tumhara fav...banaya...kise banaya...khake batao..

she shows her mehandi hands...which are again like green moons...on her hand...an authentic style...he just wants to kiss her hands...he takes them...but with song...of narayan...he composes...and awes to see him...singing for her wife..and feeding vidya ...

rohit feeds her...asks kisa banaya..

sona: bahut acha...rohit...its yummy...

rohit: lekin ee bahut complcated hi..surgery se bhi jyada...

sona moves her eyes...as he has taken first time a medical term after almost a week...she smiles...

they eats amid songs..and banters of vidya,narayan...with ronakshi..as spectators..

vidya,narayan leaves..giving them their space...

sona: kitna acha lagraha hi..rohit...aisa normal life bhi..bahut pyaara laggraha hi...they have realised for past 3 days..they are out of thier world..their lifestyles...but living in ancient...type home...amid modern thinkers....

rohit : haa sona...

they have read many books about parenting..time management..but the lessons...that are not there also...this couple taught them...the art of parenting...art of spending time with each other...practically they have seen them...following an utra modern lifestyle in countryside...

at that moment rohit really felt happy...amid lot of things...questions...a genuine happiness...happiness of living life...feeling love...with lovedoness..the pain inside him..the questios...everything...subsides..no actually they subsided since last 3 days....and he already started living in those moments...

sona gets her hands washed...and rohit just takes them...kisses it..feeling the smell of mehandi leaves mixed with her..natural fragnance...she smiles..and liftng srishti in his hands..comes and sits...beside sona...just observing the sky...the stars...moon...

jise sona kaha.. sachai se bahut door bhag nahi... jaasakte...!

rohit howmuch ever he is smiling...feeling good...is he is really happy..?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

13.2K 651 22
It's relationship between the two who are friends since Childhood... Later when they were proposed to marry someone else they realised their love tow...
2.4K 124 5
It's story of how ronakshi spend their day taking a break from their respective works after three whole weeks of their marriage.
42.9K 3.8K 20
Maahira/Abhimaan .... pregnancy diary ♥~♥
81.3K 10.6K 59
so this story is in continuation of my last story i.e match made in heaven nd wedding bells. This is the phase of their parenthood how both grow thei...