The boy in the garden

Door chocolatechocobean20

" Stay". " pardon me". I said. Not in that rude English manner but out of surprise. " just f... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Original chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 13
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22 two

Chapter 9

42 14 6
Door chocolatechocobean20

Of course the girl did met the beast that was reality . Not only was it too late but the effect time had on her was no more a tragedy . It was now a comedy, one she created at her own expense. If she was smart , she would have gone to her mother and stayed there . After all the saying was indeed true, a devil Known is better than an angel unknown.

I got up from the table and cleaned myself up with the breakfast napkin. I didn't want to go into the actual house alone. I wouldn't feel comfortable. I sat on the chair unmoving and he came back from wherever he went. it was funny how I don't even notice him leave . He scared me enough to keep me in a trance . I was in my own head till he put fruits in my plate and I wasn't really in the present . 

" you cleaned yourself up ?" he said.

" yes ". I replied 

". How ? " he questioned . 

". With this napkin ". I respond . 

He looks at me with a grin. One that seems like he's used. He offered to show me his piano in the house but I slowly decline . Not wanting to spend anymore time here than I have to . He all of a sudden changes and seems completely sad. it is now when my emotions come into play. It hurt me when other people were sad . As quiet as I am. I was always happy or angry , never sad. I didn't have the enact of falling in despair or feeling sorry for myself . I just went wherever life threw me . After all , it did land me in some nice places , like this one .   

" are you okay ? " I ask 

He nods his head slowly not looking up to meet my face and I know he's crying . Maybe not on the outside but in the inside . Whatever it is , this boy seems to be going through something and I don't want to be stuck helping a depressed person . I'm no good with handling emotions . 

I don't know how to lie and say everything will be alright . So instead , I break out of my normally shy and quiet personality. 

". Tag?" I question . 

He looks up and meets my eye with a very quiet but appreciative smile . 

" your it " He says as pushes me on the ground . 

It shocks me that I still don't realize he'll keep pushing me. I'm surprised every time he does it . It's he keeps on doing it .

After some hours of running and playing . I realize it's time for me to go .   

". I need to go home " I shout . So he can hear me from where he's standing.  

   ". Are you sure ?" He asks  

   " that may not be a good idea " he adds on.

   ".  What do you mean   " I say .

   Before I realize what's happening I'm on the ground and everything   becomes dark .

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

20 11 20
Tuesday, 6 October 2015 For Amali, Christmas 2015 This story began in the September school holidays 2015, when Amali was staying with me and had tro...
298 46 15
Stories say that the Witch rained curses down on Devil's Corner, that she made the woods grow strange and wild, made shadows leap and dance and snatc...
1.1K 273 34
Thirteen-year-old Ginna's only connection to her long-dead mother is the dogwood in her backyard. The tree radiates a warm sort of buzz which might p...
10.5K 757 47
Mysterious - Slow Burn - Friends to Lovers • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •...