The Two-Winged Limit Breaker...

By DarkForceWhis

Cloud and Sephiroth, enemies to the end, but no one could expect that after their end they would be fused tog... More

Bio & Prologue Part 1
Prologue Part 3
Prologue Part 4
Prologue Part 5
Chapter 1: "Salamander"
Chapter 2: Party Crashers

Prologue Part 2

406 9 1
By DarkForceWhis

(A/N: Author-san did his math wrong! You, Wendy, and Sherria will be 19 before the Grand Magic Games)

Y/N begins to wake up and immediately notices the cold, he sits up and sees that he was sleeping on packed snow, using a bag as a pillow, he opens the bag and sees some clothes, specifically his clothes.

???: Ah, you're awake little Y/N.

Y/N looks where the voice came from and sees a dragon, he screams and quickly runs away and hides behind an ice pillar, he then slowly looks out from behind it to see the dragon still there.

???: There is no need to be afraid Y/N, my name is Fubuki, you're mother, Ariana, brought you here so you can learn my magic.

Y/N: What's mommy's secret knock?

Fubuki: What?

Y/N: If you're a friend of mommy, then you know her knock, what is it?

Fubuki knocks on the wall in the following pattern. Knock knock, knock knock knock.

Y/N, still unsure if he can trust this dragon because well, it's a dragon, slowly approaches the dragon, he comes closer by one ice pillar when everything bursts into flames and he begins screaming then he notices an ice pillar and runs to hug it.

Fubuki: Was it a hallucination Y/N?

Y/N now looks at the dragon and nods, knowing that his mother wouldn't tell someone she doesn't trust about his hallucinations.

Fubuki: That's why she brought you here, to help you learn ice magic, and here, ice is everywhere, you don't have to worry about the fire.

Y/N: Where's mommy?

Fubuki: She said she had to go on a trip, she didn't say how long, but she did say she'd be back for you.

Y/N: Okay, how do we get started?

Fubuki: Well, you need to eat, don't you?

Y/N: Yeah.

Fubuki: I'm going hunting, stay here.

Fubuki exits the cave and Y/N looks around at his surroundings.

Y/N: Maybe... maybe I can finally make a snowman!

Y/N excitedly gets up and begins attempting to create a snowman before he realizes something.

Y/N: I have no sticks, or a carrot, or rocks... ah!

Y/N begins creating the base of the snowman, after he creates the head of the snowman, he attempts to break two long icicles and one short icicle off and succeeds, he then puts the long icicles into the snowman to act as arms, then puts the small one in to act as a nose, he then draws a smiley face with his finger and claps to himself.

Fubuki: I see you enjoyed yourself while I was gone.

Y/N: Yeah! Meet Mr. Freezy, he's now my best friend!

Fubuki: Don't you think he's a little cold? I mean he doesn't have a blanket or anything.

Y/N: Yeah, but I don't have anything that fits him...

Fubuki: Hmm... I'll be right back.

Fubuki leaves and soon comes back with lots of leaves and twain.

Fubuki: Let's make him a coat together.

Y/N: Yay! Thank you! Say thank you Mr. Freezy!

Mr. Freezy: ...

Fubuki: You're welcome Mr. Freezy.

Fubuki turns into her human form and begins to help make Mr. Freezy a coat.

After they're done making Mr. Freezy his coat, Y/N excitedly hugs Fubuki, soon, he begins to doze off.

Fubuki: You tired? *Y/N nods* Well, you have to eat before you can sleep, no good sleeping on an empty stomach, right? *Y/N nods*

Fubuki grabs a cooked deer carcass and slowly feeds Y/N pieces of it. Eventually he falls asleep and Fubuki uses the left over leaves and twain to make two blankets for Y/N to sleep on and under, she places one leaf blanket on the packed snow, then Y/N, then another leaf blanket and finally crawls under the blankets with him to help keep him warm.

*timeskip*

We see a 5 year old Y/N (previously he was 4) and Fubuki in a sword fight, Y/N is using the Buster Sword and Fubuki is using an ice sword. Y/N is knocked off balance and lands on his butt.

Fubuki: You're pretty good with that sword Y/N.

Y/N: I don't know why but it's familiar, same with this one.

Y/N uses requip magic and summons Masamune into his left hand.

Fubuki: You know, I found a book about God slayer magic before you woke up here, would you like to try and learn it?

Y/N: Sure! Where is it?

Fubuki: You remember where Mr. Freezy is, right?

Y/N: Yeah.

Fubuki: Well, inside a nearby ice pillar to him, is a hollowed space where I store my more rare magic valuables.

Y/N: Okay...

Fubuki: *giggles* Follow me.

As they walk, Y/N decides to ask a question.

Y/N: Mom?

Fubuki: Yeah?

Y/N: How did I get here again?

Fubuki: You were sleeping in the forest, my friend, Ariana brought you to me, before she... went insane.

Y/N: I see, thanks Mom.

Fubuki: No problem.

Fubuki stops by an ice pillar and looks at Y/N.

Fubuki: Okay, if you want to learn it, you'll have to use your wings to get to the top.

Y/N: If I fall, will you catch me?

Fubuki: Of course.

Y/N: Ok!

Y/N lets out a black angel wing and a white demon wing, he begins to shakily fly to the top of the pillar, remaining as close to it as possible, and after a few minutes, he reaches the top to see part of it as a circle, he climbs in and sees a book. He grabs it and slowly climbs back out and glides down.

Y/N: I got it!

Fubuki: I see that, now we'll be balancing your dragon slayer magic teaching and your god slayer magic learning.

Y/N: Okay!

*timeskip*

We see a 6 year old Y/N trying to put a sword together, Fubuki comes back from a flight and sees this.

Fubuki: What're you doing Y/N?

Y/N: I'm making my own unique sword, there might eventually be others like it, but this one's mine.

Fubuki: You're making a sword, that uses other swords?

Y/N: That's right! I'm trying to find out how to separate them easier.

Fubuki: Would you like help?

Y/N: Of course Mom!

As Fubuki and Y/N create his new sword, Y/N happily falls asleep and Fubuki looks at him.

Fubuki: I'm sorry Y/N, but when you wake up, I won't be there, at least, not physically, I'll always be in your heart.

Once Y/N wakes up, he notices Fubuki's absence.

Y/N: Mom? Oh wait, she probably out getting breakfast, I'll just wait.

Y/N begins to wait, and wait, and wait, and wait... However, Fubuki never returns, he exits the ice cave to look for her, giving Mr. Freezy one last hug before he goes.

Y/N: Mom?! Mom?!

Y/N frantically runs around the forest calling for Fubuki until he realizes, something happened to her, and she's not coming back. He begins to cry, tears spouting nonstop, that is until an old man comes up to him.

???: Why are you crying little one?

Y/N: M-mommy, something happened to mommy, she said she'd never leave me!

???: Who's your mother lad?

Y/N: Fubuki, the Ice Dragon Queen.

???: A dragon?! Hmm... are you a dragon slayer?

Y/N: Y-yeah.

???: I know another dragon slayer, his dragon caretaker disappeared as well, although he's about twice as old as you.

Y/N: Who are you mister?

???: I am Makarov, the master of the Fairy Tail Guild.

Y/N: A guild? *tilts his head curiously* What's that?

Makarov: Just like Natsu, you haven't heard of a guild huh? That's alright, an ideal guild is like family, a family that practices magic and each family has their fights, ours just fights a little more often than others.

Y/N: Can I join your family?

Makarov: Of course laddie.

Y/N gets up and faces Makarov.

Y/N: Please take me there.

Makarov: Right this way.

On the way to the Fairy Tail guildhall, Y/N trips over a strange black and white egg.

Y/N: Gramps? What animal does this belong too?

Makarov: Hmm?

Makarov turns and notices Y/N holding the egg put in front of him.

Makarov: I'm not quite sure, well, until we find out, you can keep it.

Y/N: *mutters* Good luck stopping me...

As Makarov and Y/N arrive in front of the Fairy Tail guildhall, the camera zooms in on Y/N's smiling face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 513 21
Okay this is not my drawing or picture it belongs to someone else. You, Cloud, and Tifa known each other since you three were little kids, but you an...
9.9K 286 11
Jaune arc was just like any other kid just wanting to make his dream a reality of wanting to be a hero and thought of asking for help from others in...
6.6K 66 14
One day while Cloud and Sephiroth were fighting, something, no, someone fused them together, erased their new body's memories, and sent them away to...
706 4 6
When a young woman by the name of Miyako returns to Fairy Tail after a century job request, she was immediately met by a pink headed boy whom she has...