Uncharted: Assassin's Heart

Per RAMayes

It had been three years since Caeli had taken a job with Nathan Drake, when she was suddenly called by him, a... Més

||disclaimer||
Reunion
Samuel Drake
Shadow-Walking
Avery's Grave
Bridges
Those Who Prove Worthy
Rain
Reflection
Towers
Confessions
Realisations
At Sea
The Storm
Join Me in Paradise
The Treasured (Part 1)
The Treasured (Part 2)
'till death do you part
The Founders
Cassius Morgan
The Decision
Panama
The Chase
A Thief's End Part 1
A Thief's End Part 2
Resuscitation

author note

203 4 0
Per RAMayes

Hello my loves!

The prequel to this story is now complete on my profile as an original story titled 'The Shadow'. We have changed names and even a gender swap! This prequel is the start of a series which will follow these characters with more depth and inclusiveness than what is capable within the restraints of a fan-fiction.

I am very proud of this story and the fact that it helped me break out of a writing rut. It's the first story in a long time that I was able to actually complete, and the fact that I have completed the prequel as well... it means a lot to me.

Thank you to all my readers, this book turned out to be a lot more popular than I expected it to be and I love each of you for giving me the validation that I needed to get through this. Throughout writing this novel and the prequel I struggled with a lot of self-doubt mixed with my depression and anxiety. I use writing as a way to help me through all of this, and I forgot how much writing means to me until I started these books.

So, thank you everyone.
I love you all,
R. A. Mayes

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

20.7K 440 24
This is a series of one shots about the famous treasure hunter , Nathan Drake, and the lovely journalist, Elena Fisher. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Un...
21.4K 499 20
Bryllee Crasher is a treasure hunter who worked along side Nathan Drake through all the troubles he got them into, but years later, after they decide...
30.7K 880 23
Cassie Drake was the beloved daughter of (Y/N) and Nathan Drake. The pair had retired from their treasure hunting lives, seeking out only the legal f...
27.3K 551 11
Two thieves con each other, instantly loosing all trust. What can go wrong when bonds form, promises are made, and desperate times call for an advent...