✧ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖 ✧ ┊﹙...

By -angel1004

𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫... More

𝐎𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐨 ❀
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 🐝
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 ❀
𝟎𝟐 ⌬ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝟎𝟑 ⌬ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝟎𝟒 ⌬ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐄 ⌬ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 🎃 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 🎃 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 🎃 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 🐝
𝐒𝐢𝐱 ❀
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 ⋆ 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫
author's note (discontinued)
another author's note :>
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❀
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 🐝
book promotion time !
𝐓𝐞𝐧 ❀
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 ❀
kiss kiss fall inlove<3 new book owo
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ❀
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ❀
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ❀
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ❀
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 ❀
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱 ❀
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❀
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 ❀
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ❀
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞🐝
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 ❀
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱 ❀
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❀
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 ❀
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ❀
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 🐝
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 ❀
𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 ☾⋆。𖦹 °✩
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 🐝
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱 ❀

𝟎𝟏 ⌬ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒

57.5K 1.7K 579
By -angel1004

( LITTLE SIBLING MINI-SERIES PART ONE )

5 YEARS AGO ❞

──────────﹝🐝﹞──────────

"Kei where's your older brother?" Kei heard his mother ask from the kitchen. Without looking away from the tv which was playing Jurassic Park movie, he spoke. "I think he's at the backyard, practicing again.." He said, not looking away from the movie. Even though he already watched this movie multiple times, he never gets bored with it.

Mrs. Tsukishima shooks her head at her oldest son, thinking that he was overworking himself from practicing volleyball.

"Would you be a dear and call your older brother to come inside? I've got something important to tell you both." His ears perked up when he heard the word 'important'. What's so important that he had to pause the movie? Is it something bad? A million thoughts ran through his little head which made him zone out a little bit- making his mother chuckled at him.

"Don't worry, you're not in trouble." Kei immediately snapped out of his train of thoughts, catching his mother's gaze- who gave him a playful wink. He furrowed his eyes together, not fully understanding the situation. He turns back to face the tv and pouts as he realizes that it was almost at the T-Rex chasing part.

He lets out a sigh before nodding his head towards his mother, "Yes mom." He said, hearing a 'thank you' from his mother. He paused the movie before standing up. He sauntered his way towards their backyard, opening the sliding door which leads to the backyard, revealing a blonde tall teen, Akiteru.

"Nii-chan, mom needs you inside," Kei said, making his older sibling stop tossing the ball. Akiteru turns around to look at him with a questioning look.

"Don't look at me like that, I'm the same as you. I'm gonna go inside now." He said, walking away from the door before coming back in again. "Also, can you please hurry up? I'm in the middle of watching Jurassic park." He added, before officially leaving his older brother behind.

Akiteru lets out a chuckle, knowing about his little brother's undying love for dinosaurs. He placed the volleyball, underneath his arm, before walking back inside the Tsukishima household.

"Hey mom, I'm here." Akiteru announces his arrival, taking a seat on the couch beside Kei. He watched in amusement when he saw Kei's eyes sparkle with amazement as he continued to watch his favorite film.

Mrs. Tsukishima smiles as she saw both of her children together. "Great! Now that everyone's complete-" She said, clasping her hands together. "-well except for your father since he's still at work but he already knows about it. So anyway that's not really important,  I'm here to inform you both of something really important." she continued. The two siblings looked at their mother in confusion as she took out a paper bag from behind her.

"Um... What's this?" Akiteru asked, scratching his head. "I'm pretty sure it's not Christmas, nor my birthday." He added.

Their mother lets out a loud snort, "Well it's not. Just look at what's inside of it." she said, thrusting the paper bag into the hands of the youngest- startling him in the process before looking at the paper bag.

Kei looks up to his mother, asking for permission, which she nodded and ushered him to open it up. He looks back down curiously at the paper bag before opening it to reveal pink and blue stuffings inside.

"Pink and blue? That's odd.." Kei thought before taking the stuffings out to reveal a small piece of clothing. He took it out to reveal a mini dinosaur onesie with a hood of its own.

"Aw, that's cute." Akiteru gushes over the cute onesie. "It looks like it was made for you Kei~" He playfully nudges his younger sibling- who gave him a glare as an evident blush made its way on his cheeks.

"Shut up, I don't think it's mine since as you can, this clothing size is for a baby and I'm too big for that." Kei bluntly said. "I thought I was the one who has the worse eyesight, but it seems like yours is worst." The older sibling felt attacked at his bluntness but snapped out of it as soon as a question popped up in his mind.

"But then, who's it for?" The two siblings looked over to their mother- who just gave them an innocent smile then placed a hand over her stomach.

Akiteru lets out a loud gasp as the realization hits him. "No way." He exclaimed. Kei looked at him in confusion, "Uh what's happening?" he asked, turning back to his mother.

"Are you really?" Akiteru asked in disbelief, slowly standing up from the couch. Their mother lets out a laugh before nodding, "You're having a new sibling."

Akiteru pumps out his fist in the air, his smile is bigger than ever. "Yes! We're finally getting a new sibling Kei!" He excitedly said, pulling his younger sibling to stand up as well. He jumps around the living room which made their mother laugh at his antics.

Kei blinks in surprise before looking back down to the little onesie in his hands. Then it clicks him. He's going to be an older brother. He could feel his heart swell at that thought. He had always wanted to have a younger sibling to play with.

"Kei~ your lacking reaction. You should be jumping around like me!" Akiteru said.

Kei sighs "No thank you. It just gonna waste my energy." he said, pushing the glasses towards the bridge of his nose.

"Come on! We're getting a younger sibling! It might be a girl this time."

"How are you even sure if it's a girl if we haven't gone to the doctor yet?

"I just feel it." Akiteru shrugs.

"But I don't want to have a little sister, I want a younger brother so I would be able to play with him with my dinosaur toys." Kei pouts, wanting a younger brother.

"Well, I want a little sister!"

"Little brother."

"Little sister! I had enough of having you as a little brother; now, I want to have a younger sister." Then the two siblings start to bicker as if there's no tomorrow, which made their mother sweatdropped at the both of them before quickly stopping it.

Mrs. Tsukishima chuckles and places both of her hands on each of their shoulders, "Alright you two, that's enough." She said, catching both of her son's attention.

"I know that you're excited, but let's just stay calm. Whatever the outcome of the baby's gender, I want you both to give him/her lots of love, alright?" She said.

Akiteru and Kei look at each other before nodding at their mother.

"Mom, what do you think is the gender of the baby?"

"I feel like it's a girl as well." Mrs. Tsukishima giggles, putting a hand on her stomach.

Akiteru shots gun fingers at Kei's way. "Hah! See! I told you."

Kei sighs, "We're not even sure of that and I really want to have a little brother." He said.

"Is it because you would be able to play with your younger sibling if it's a boy?" Mrs. Tsukishima asked him, which he nodded making her smile softly.

"Kei, if it's a girl, you can still play dinosaurs with her. It doesn't really matter as long as both of you are having fun." His mother told him.

"Having a little girl in the house wouldn't be that bad." Kei thought for a while before shrugging.

"I don't know... But I still want a little brother." Akiteru and Mrs. Tsukishima chuckle at him. Kei looks down to the dinosaur onesie in his hand, running his thumb across the green fabric.

"I can't wait to meet you soon..." Kei thought to himself, before turning his attention back to his older brother and mother. Still lowkey wishing to have a little brother.

·˚ ༘₊· ((🌿)) ➳ ꒰°𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆꒱

Yes, I'm still alive and kicking HAHAHA. I apologize for not updating that often because I have school and school is being a lil bich to me so yeah-

But anyway, this is chapter one of the special mini series that I made for all of you. This mini-series is basically how the Tsukishima family reacted on having another addition to the family. Well mostly in Kei's perspective.

I'll try to update as much as I can, I promise. Thank you all for the support! Love you all<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 5K 23
"𝐿𝐸𝑇'𝑆 𝑃𝐿𝐴𝑌 𝑇𝑂𝐺𝐸𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅 𝐼𝐿𝐿 𝑇𝐸𝐴𝐶𝐻 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑆𝑂𝑀𝐸𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑁𝐸𝑊 "➪ "𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑒𝑡 𝑎 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑙...
175K 5.5K 26
[𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐮 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, 𝙮/𝙣 𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝...
288K 13.2K 26
"𝙃𝙚𝙝𝙚, 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙞 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙣!" ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ➥...
123K 6.1K 13
❛ YOU'RE DOING ALL OF THIS JUST BECAUSE A BOY DUMPED YOU? ❜ 。in which kageyama tobio finds the quiet girl, l/n y/n...