MINECRAFT VR | Tommyinnit x O...

By FierceBread

"WHAT IS U P KYLE!!" "Oh my god- shut the fuck up, I'm muting you. I'm muting you." "Tubbo, I don't think Mr... More

|00|
|01|
|02|
|04|
|05|
|06|

|03|

2.2K 72 7
By FierceBread

Two idiots and a smart person
————————————————————

It took three people shoving our heads together to get the headsets to work.

Well- two people, and one voice via Tubbo over the loud speaker of Tommy's phone.
The phone that still had a crack in it- that he had had to explain to his mom earlier without throwing me under the bus.

Let me tell you. Hilarious.

And I was indeed very thankful he hadn't thrown me under the bus like expected.
While I loved mother innit dearly- she was scary at times. I preferred to be on her goodside, to be her favorite child.
Even if I wasn't her child per-say-

Anyways!- getting off topic Tommy and I had managed to set up the headsets with some intense instruction reading on my part.

Tommy had insisted he didn't need instructions, saying, and I quote, "That's stupid Belle, I'm a genius. I don't need a piece of paper telling me what to do."
I begged to differ, in my opinion Tommy was what I liked to call, an idiot.

But obviously he didn't listen, making a mess of the project.

"Tommy-" I hissed through gritted teeth, glaring down at the child who was jamming one cable into another.
"Stop- stop you idiot- you're doing it all wrong-"

Tubbo came back into view of the face cam so he could watch, a silly little grin on his face.
I think he was enjoying my pain.
"No, no let him continue."
Definitely enjoying my pain-

Bastards. I swear they like- relish in my suffering. Drawn from my thoughts by a banging sound, I looked down to witness Tommy, smacking the headset... against the floor.
"Oh my god you idiot!-"
I shoved him back, sending the lanky little shit tumbling to the side to hopefully save the expensive gaming equipment.

"This is it- I'm disowning both of you-" I muttered in disbelief, examining it.

"Oh come on, Belle- it isn't broken!" I ignored Tommy's attempts to get back on my good side, shoving him when he came back into view.

"Tom- tommy-" Tubbo was giggling up a storm, apparently finding my struggling against the gremlin amusing.
"You- you've just gotta plug it in now-" he held his own matching set up, pointing to a small cord hooked up to the helmet, giggle thing.
Wow- was Tubbo smarter then the both of us combined?

Silently, I watched as Tommy clicked the cable into the little slot. He grinned, holding it up so Tubbo could see through the screen.

Definitely smarter.

—————————————————————

Okay- okay why does this have over two hundred reads? What are you guys on- I swear this is actual crap and has less work put into it then oh I dunno- the one I'm taking seriously and it's already beating the outlands-

Absolute bullshit.

But don't take that the wrong way- I'm thankful for the reads trust me XD just- unbelieving-

Anyways have whatever the hell this is- I'm so sorry it sucks i had to work today and I've decided I hate holidays.

Thank you and goodnight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.7M 62.2K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
366K 32K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)