The Maid (Corrupted Love #1)...

By erotictufa

__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. N... More

01 | The Maid
02 | The Maid
𝟢𝟥 | The Maid
𝟢𝟦 | The Maid
𝟢𝟧 | The Maid
𝟢𝟨 | The Maid
𝟢𝟩 | The Maid
𝟢𝟪 | The Maid
𝟢𝟫 | The Maid
𝟣𝟢 | The Maid
𝟣𝟣 | The Maid
𝟣𝟤 | The Maid
𝟣𝟥 | The Maid
𝟣𝟦 | The Maid
𝟣𝟧 | The Maid
𝟣𝟨 | The Maid
𝟣𝟩 | The Maid
𝟣𝟪 | The Maid
𝟣𝟫 | The Mafia
𝟤𝟢 | The Maid
𝟤𝟤 | The Maid
𝟤𝟥 | The Maid
𝟤𝟦 | The Maid
𝟤𝟧 | The Maid
𝟤𝟨 | The Maid
𝟤𝟩 | The Maid
𝟤𝟪 | The Maid
Part 𝟤 ||𝟣| The Maid
Part 𝟤 || 𝟤| The Maid
Part 𝟤 || 𝟥|The Maid
Part 𝟤|| 𝟦| The Maid
Part 𝟤|| 𝟧| The Maid
Part 𝟤|| 𝟨|The Maid
Part 𝟤|| 𝟩| The Maid
Part 𝟤|| 𝟪| The Maid
SPECIAL CHAPTER || THE MAID
Your opinion matters

𝟤𝟣 | The Maid

304K 9.3K 3.5K
By erotictufa

••

Lucifer

I could clearly see Bella was having difficulty in breathing properly. Her face was red and puffy. Tears kept rolling down her cheeks as she tried hard to push me away. She was having a panic attack.

"Bella?" I asked, my voice filled with worry.

"L-Lucifer-" she tried to say something but nothing came out of her mouth. The moment I heard my name from her, I quickly let her go and took few steps back. Her tiny body was shaking violently. The sight of her surprisingly made my heart ache.

What was about her? After that last night incident, I tried not to think about her. But I failed badly. Her brown hair, plump lips, smooth skin, the way she moaned in pleasure, responding to my touches. I just planned to play with the kitten but she was slowly tying me with her knots.

She was shaking, fear was clear in her eyes. She was trying to hide herself, she was trying to free herself. I was never so scared in my life but hell, that sight made me scared. When she called out my name in her vulnerable state, I felt that desire to protect her in my arms.

Her eyes searched for something. I watched her as she hurriedly headed towards the door before running out of the room. I didn't stop her but I followed her from behind. I knew where she was going, she was going to the garden, that place made her feel free.

She opened the glass door and ran until she reached the middle of the garden, surrounded by trees. I slowly followed her, without making any noise. She looked up at the night sky while mumbling something which I couldn't quite understand. She wrapped her hands around her small frame in a protective way.

My eyebrows frowned as I stepped closer but maintaining a decent distance between us. She was sobbing as she still was facing difficulty to breath,her chest was heaving. Her pain, it made my chest ache. I gave her time to calm down.

I stood there behind her until she calmed down, she sobbed quietly before turning around and looked at me. Her eyes were still red from crying. She tried to avoid my eyes as she was about to walk past me but I held her by her arms.

"What happened, Bella? Why are you crying?" I asked, my voice was demanding.

"Nothing just-" she tried to give me an explanation or should I say, a stupid excuse.

"What? That you had a bad dream?" I knew she was scared. I tried to sound gentle and soft but my voice sounded hard as I waited for her answer.

"It's none of your business!" She said through her sobs. I knew she was having a mental battle. She needed to take out all her pain but she couldn't trust anyone enough here to talk to. And for some unknown reason, I knew I was a stupid asshole to think about it but I wanted her to talk to me. My chest ached at her pain and I wanted her to open up so she could feel relief.

"That was not the answer of my question, Bella." I took a deep breath. "What are you trying to run away from?" I tried to sound as gentle as I could. Being gentle was something I never thought I could be.

She stayed silent for a moment looking down all the time. I held her chin in a gentle grip and made her look into my eyes. My eyes went from hard to soft as soon as they landed on her teary ones, her chin quivered as she sobbed silently. My kitten looked so frightened. I sighed.

"Bella, talk to me," my voice surprisingly was soft.

More tears kept coming out of her eyes as she tried to talk but something stopped her. I quickly wrapped my arms around her tiny body, placing her head on my chest as she trembled in my arms. Her shaking hands didn't waste a second as they held the sides of my shirt like she didn't want to let go. I tightened my hold,pulling her closer. My one hand went up as I softly grazed her hair and rubbed her back in a soothing way.

What I was feeling at that moment was new to me. I never was gentle, I never felt anyone's  pain. But this girl, there was something about her that I couldn't quite figure out. She was like a big mystery. She pulled me towards her, her innocence captured my attention and I was so weak to fight that feeling.

"Bella, there is nothing to be scared of. Did I hurt you?" I asked, my heart ached at the thought of hurting her. I didn't want to be the reason of her having a panic attack.

My heart relaxed and I sighed as she shook her head softly, assuring me I didn't cause her pain. Her hands around me tightened as I rubbed her back gently.

There was something that was chasing her, she was losing her mind. She wasn't ready to talk about it, but keeping everything inside, she was just hurting herself. There was no one here who she could trust and talk.

"Bella, do you see the tree?" I asked softly, my fingers playing with her hair as I pointed towards the tree in my garden.

She nodded her head. She totally calmed down in my arms.

"If you ever feel like you are losing everything, just remember that trees also lose their leaves every year. But still they stand tall and bravely, because they know, better days are coming." My voice came out soft. I never knew I could sound like this. But whatever I said, I said this from my heart.

She sighed as she relaxed in my arms. I wanted to hold her more but my phone rang. She flinched before taking few steps away from me. She looked shocked at the moment we just shared but I don't blame her. Without waiting for anything, my kitten quickly ran towards the glass door. I looked at her back until she totally was out of my sight. Taking my phone out of my pocket, I answered.

"What is it Marco?"

"We need to go to Oro blu now," he replied.

I scrunched my eyebrows as I rubbed my face tiredly. Oro blu is one of my casinos.

"Is that important now?" I asked tiredly. I wanted to make sure Bella was fine.

"It is. It's about Vincent," his voice held seriousness.

"Oh that motherf*cker. Okay I'm coming," I hung up the call before heading towards my car.

••

"You called me in the middle of the night. It has to be important," I said while walking towards my chair in my office.

"Vincent planned another attack. We tried to track his location but we found nothing. He is good at hiding himself," Giovanni spoke.

"Whatever it is! That coward isn't as powerful as us!" My voice filled with confidence. That asshole was hiding himself all the time because he knew, he couldn't fight me. He knew the moment he comes in front of me, it's the end for him.

"He has some good connections with some violent criminal organizations, specially with the Mexicans. They are helping him with hiding and for the next attacks," Marco replied.

"Hmm I knew. Mexicans never cooperated with us. Doesn't matter. Every single one who comes in my way, will fall. Prepare our men." I said curtly. "Tighten the guards of my every casinos and restaurants. Any news about the brothel?"

"We have caught those men who were abusive towards the women. Everything is going fine now there." Marco said.

"Okay. Prepare the files tomorrow. I'll check them out." I said before heading out of my office room.

The only thing I could think about now was My Kitten. I needed to go and check her out.

••

The first thing I did when I reached the mansion was headed towards her room. I shouldn't have opened her door while she was asleep but I needed to know if she was doing okay.

I turned the door knob before slowly opening the door. My eyes softened at the sight of the kitten sleeping peacefully in her bed. She looked so serene, her big eyelashes touching her soft skin. There was no frown on her forehead making sure that she wasn't having any bad dreams. A sigh of relief left my mouth as I smiled softly at her. She is truly an enchantress.

I pushed the door a little more and entered the room. Her room was filled with her sweet vanilla fragrance. I walked and stood beside her bed. Leaning down, my hand went up to her silky brown hair as my fingers softly grazed over them. I leaned in more and placed my lips on her forehead, leaving a soft lingering kiss. She groaned as she leaned more into my touch like a kitten. I chuckled at her before fixing her blanket and covered her properly.

Giving a last glance at Bella, I turned around and stepped out of her room, locking the door behind me. One thing I knew was I instantly missed her heavenly fragrance.

_____________________

Tell me what you feel about this chapter. Your words will encourage me so much.

If you like this book, please don't forget to-

V O T E

C O M M E N T

S H A R E

F O L L O W

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 10.7K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ •• "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
844K 33.4K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...
471K 18.1K 53
Daniela O'Brien. Dani is the girl you would say has absolutely no luck going for her at all. Two dead parents, an estranged sister and an abusive, c...
119K 2K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 〤In editing process, first book, revamping in progress〤 ❝ 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝓃 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝐿𝒾𝓀...