ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴᴀɪʀᴇs Cᴏɴᴛʀᴀᴄᴛ

By moon_sky1114

( COMPLETED-under major editing) For the sake of his brother's life,Kim Taehyung sacrifice his future. Jeon... More

Author's Note
Character's Introduction
Chapter 1: Interview
Chapter 2: Mr. Jeon's Surprise Visit
Chapter 3: Outburst
Chapter 4: Reality
Chapter 5: Start Again
Chapter 7: Jealous
Chapter 8: The CEO's Confession
Chapter 9: Lets Break Up😁
Chapter 10: First Date
Chapter 11: The Contract
Chapter 12: Contract's Content
Chapter 13: Lost and Found
Chapter 14: Shove your dick to shut his mouth!
Chapter 15: Virgin no more (1)
Chapter 16: Virgin no more (2)
Chapter 17: Bathroom Sex
Chapter 18: Memories
Chapter 19: Lets go Home
Chapter 20: Personal Assistant
Chapter 21: The Reason of his Coldness
Chapter 22: Reconciliation
Chapter 23: Will You Marry Me?
Thank You Note
Chapter 24: Blood, Sweat and Tears
Chapter 25: The Change
Not an Update
Chapter 26: Im Pregnant
Chapter 27: Doubt
Chapter 28: Scandal
Chapter 29: The End of Them?
Chapter 30: Jeon Taehyung
Chapter 31: Million dollar Reward
Chapter 32: New Found Family?
Chapter 33: Accident
Chapter 34: Who is Taehyung?
Chapter 35: My girlfriend, Lisa
Chapter 36: Letting you go, for real
Chapter 37: Dreams and Nightmares?
Chapter 38: I remember him
ʙᴀɴɢᴛᴀɴ sᴏɴʏᴇᴏɴᴅᴀɴ
Chapter 39: Im Sorry
Chapter 40: Are we okay,now?
Chapter 41: Bastard! I miss you
Chapter 42: He is my Husband!
Chapter 43: Marriage Contract
Chapter 44: I am Jeon Kim Taehyung!
Chapter 45: Second Proposal
Chapter 46: Loving you till Eternity
Final Chapter: Happy Family
Not an Update

Chapter 6: Heartbeats

18.4K 798 362
By moon_sky1114

Taehyung's Pov:

I woke up by the sun rays peaking my eyes, i rub my eyes and stretch my arms towards the ceiling, eyes shut. I slowly open my eyes and look around.

A smile voluntarily form from my lips. Eyes wondering outside the window, how beautiful it is, and seeing the king size bed where im still sitting when i gasp.

"Oh no...no..where am i? What happen?...god..

I jump from the bed, pacing around thinking how the hell im here and and who....

My thoughts are suddenly disturb hearing a small knock from the door, i just stand to where i am then the door open. A lady in his late 50's enter with her sweet smile.

"Goodmorning Mr. Kim." She said.
I open my mouth just to close it again, no words coming from it. Still processing where the hell i am.

The woman notice it and walk more closer to me.

"Mr. Jeon ask me to give you this and wait for you to lead you to the dining room."

"Mr. Jeon?" I said then the memory of yesterday kick me in.
"Oh god...im sorry mam but i really do need to go now." I bow and rush towards the door, running down the stair to the main door, when i heard someone call my name but ignore it.

"Taehyung!"

I reach the knob then run outside ignoring my surroundings.

'Damn you Tae. What are you doing? Do you know how to get out from here?" I mentally scolded myself.

"Taehyung!"

Another calls for my name, yet ignored it again.

I saw the gate and rush towards it. I stand infront of the gate, take a deep breath.

"Goodmorning sir. But you are not allowed to go." A man with a uniform said.

I raised my eyebrows and face him.

"Mr. Jeon-

"Kim Taehyung!"

A deep voice that gives me goosebump and flinch. I turn back just to see that the one called me is no other than Jeon Jungkook.

He slowly walk towards me and just a meter away,our eyes met.

A moment of silence then i averted my eyes to somewhere,i cannot tolerate how he stare at me.

"Im sorry sir,but i really need to...to go ho...home." i said stuttering and bowed.

I can see how he frown when i look again.

Those emotionless eyes that i saw before,is holding something different now.

"Come with me,lets talk inside." He said,eyes not leaving me.

Wow...that soft voice...its my first time hearing it.

Collect your self Taehyung!

I shook my head from my thoughts. I open my mouth just to close it again. He step aside giving me way to go back but me as myself still insisted to go.

"Thank you sir, but you dont have to do this. I need to go now,and i really dont want to be late in my uni now." I said and turn my back to the gate.
"Sir, can you please---

"Are yo sure you want to go?"

I shake my head saying yes without looking at him.

"Look at me Taehyung."

Oh how nice he says my name...

Kim Taehyung! Behave!!!

"I said, look at me KIM TAEHYUNG!" a low but stern voice that gives shivers to my spine.

I turn around to face him and i mentally cursed myself for being submissive to him.

He look at his watch.

"Its only 7, its too early to go to your university. And by the way..." he pause and its happen so fast that he is already too close to me. He leans his face near my ears and whisper something that i myself never realised it.

I step backward, eyes widend and i can feel my cheeks turns to crison red.

Oh god...

I run fast inside his mansion,and without a second i run upstair to the room and where i slept, close the door without forgetting to lock it.
I can feel my heart beatng so fast that it almost want to come out from my chest. I walk to the bathroom,look myself at the large mirror.

"You really want to go out from here, wearing my shirt only baby?"

I can see my face become more red thinking about the nickname he calls me.

A smile form from my lips and i giggled.

Yah! Kim Taehyung!

Seriously? What are you doing to me Mr.Jeon?

I've lock myself  from my apartment for a whole week. I know its impossible to really fall inlove at the first sight specially to the one like me. And to think that i really blame you for the death of my brother.

I tried to avoid and forget the feelings that i have for you from the very fist time i laid my eyes on you.

But what are you doing?

I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

I notice that the tub is ready so i remove the garments that was covering my body,and relax my naked body. I play with the petals that surrounds me,i giggled like a small kid.

I close my eyes and let myself soak into the water,forgetting everything.

"Hey babyboy.. wanna join us to have fun?"

"Im sor..sorry sir ,but im not what you are thinking."

"Oh come on boy,you wont regret it. We will bring you to heaven."

"No sir,please....please....stop...stop! Stop!!!!"

I woke up feeling that i was drowning and reallity kick me in when i realised i slept while relaxing. I look around me with a glossy eyes,breathing heavily.

I took a deep breath and try to relax,a minute later i get out from the tub and put the silk red robe that hung till my mid tigh. I walk out drom the bathroom,dried my hair and put the cloths the woman brings a while ago.

(Imagine his hair with strawberry blond color)

I look at my reflexion and smile. It feels so good and this cloths looks really nice to me.

A knock from the door and i open it revealing Mr. Jeon with a warm smile plastered to his face.

I was sitting at the living room when i hear someone running down the stair.

I smile upon seeing my Taehyung wearing my shirt. But frown when i realised he's running towards the main door.

I called him just to be ignored. I use the intercome to remibd the guard not to let him go.

I panick so i follow him outside and call him again,but still ignored. He reaches the gate and talk to the guard.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" i raised my voice a little not to scared him but i feel a pang to my heart when he flinch.

"Im sorry sir, but i really need to...to go ho...home." i said stuttering and bowed.

I cursed myself for scaring him.

He look at me and we stare for a moment,the he look somewhere. I walk closer to him,leaning face to his ear.
"You really want to go out from here,wearing my shirt only,baby?"

He step back and widend his eyes. I can see how he blush and a moment he run fast inside the house.

I smile and follow him not forgetting to look at the guard who was shock seeing me smile.

I heard the door slam.

"Food is ready, Mr. Jeon." the cheft said. I hum in response i went upstair to call him.

Knock knock knock

The door opens, and i was in awe looking or more on staring on him.

"Mr. Jeon?"

"Ah...ye..yes? I...i mean...no...what?" I cursed my self for being stupid infront of him. But who will not? If this ethereal will be the cause of my death,so be it.

"Is there something to my face,Mr. Jeon?" He ask blushing.

"Oh no. No. You are so beautiful." I said bot knowing where did that confidence came from.

I smile when he blush more and cover his face with his both hands.

I chuckle and say "cute"

"By the way, breakfast is ready. Lets go." I ask and guide him to the kitchen.

I pull the chair and gesture him to sit,he look at me and smile.
"Oh help me god..."

I sit across the table,infront of him.

I can see the amusement from his face,seeing these foods at the table.

"I'll promise,i will do everything and anything to make you mine but before that please...forgive me."

"Mr. Jeon.."

"Yeah...yes?" I replied.

"You're staring, Mr. Jeon."

"Oh,sorry...just cant help it." I commented and how cute he blushes.
"Lets eat and i'll drop you to your uni."

He choke and i panic running towards his side giving him water, rubbing his back.

A moment when he calms,i return to my sit.

"Thank you sir,but i can go on my own."

"Nope. I insist,please." I said pleading with a pout.

He burst in laughter and ISTG i love the way he laugh,the sounds like a music to my ears.

"Im...im...sorry...for laug..laughing" he said in between his laugh,wiping the tears in his face.

"No problem. Atleast i made you laugh." I commented and showing him my bunny smile.

We eat with our hearts feeling comfortable. With some chit chats.

After our comfortable breakfast, i went to my room and change to my suit.

I walk out from my room and saw him sitting at the living room.

He raised his head and look at me, i smirk on how he drool at me.

"Take a picture,it will last long." I teased and he blush averting his eyes to somewhere.

"Cute" i said.

"Lets go,i'll drop you then i'll go to my office."

We walk to my garage and choose my Lamborghini aventador svj.

(Photo credit to the owner)

He's jaw drop upon seeing the car and how cute he is when he looks surprised.

I open the door and let him in then close it,and walk to the other side and look at him one more before i start the engine.

"Seatbelt?" I said.

He was struggling to put his and i chuckled when i saw him pout. I lean to him,face almost touch. Feeling our breathing, eyes staring while fixing his seatbelt.

"Done." I daid and went went back to sit. I smile and my heart flutters.

I check my watch at its already 8:30. Im late but who cares? Im the CEO by the way. And im with my baby at this moment, a smile form from my lips.

"Oh my.."!

"What happen?" I ask in confused.

He look at me with a teary eyes. I park my car at the side and look at him. Cupping his face with my both hands,wiping the tear with my thump.

"What happen,baby? Are you hurt? Tell me?" I ask putting all my emotions to it.

He blinks his eyes and pout again. I lowered my eyes to his pouting lips, thinking whats the feeling of kissing this soft plump lips and...and i feel my pants getting tight.

Damn it Jeon! Behave your self!

I shook myself and ignored my dirty thoughts.

"Tell me baby,whats wrong?" I ask agaun,ignoring my own problem down there.

"How will i go to uni,my things are all in my apartment." He shyly said,still pouting.

I chuckle on how cute and innocent he is. I ruffle his hair and told him that we will go fist to his apartment to get his things.

Not so long,we reach his apartment and upon unlocking thr door car,he jump from the car and run.

I was a liitle taken aback on how he moves so fast at this very moment.

While waiting him my phone rings and saw it was my father.

"Where are you? Its almost nine and you are out of your office?"

"I'll be ther after 20 kinutes. Theres more important im doing right now." Then i ended the call.

Yeah, now i can say,Taehyung is the most important for me now,and i will never let any opportunity not to show him how much he meant to me.

"Lets go, Mr Jeon." He said,snapping me from my thoughts.

After putting his seatbelt i drive towards his university when realiry kicks me in. I dont know where he is studying, it was not written in his resume before,the fact that he hide it too.

I scratch my nape with my left hands and glance at him then concentrate on the way.

"What uni are you going?"

"Shit! Sorry Mr. Jeon i forgot to tell you." He said.

After telling what university it is,we arrive within ten minutes.

"Thank you so much Mr. Jeon." Then he get out from my car,almost running.

"Taehyung!" I called him and he stop to his track.

Students looks to my direction upon hearing my voice,i walk slowly towards him and stand infront of him.

"Thats Mr. Jeon."

"How come he know him?

"Oh my god,he's so hot!""

"I want him to bang me and fuck me hard.!"

I can hear everything but ignored it. I look at Taehyung who is looking down, i put my index finger to his chin and raised it to look at me.

Oh god,he's blushing again. And i can feel how uncomfortable he is now because of the attention that was with us now.

I remove my finger to his chin and lean near his ear.

"I'll pick you later after school. Call me okay?" I whisper and he nod.

I kissed his forehead before saying goodbye. I drive to my office with a smile plastered my face.

My heart is beating wildly by the happiness that im feeling right now.

Before entering the building,i went again to my old attitude, being rude and arrogant.

My softness is for my baby only.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

🤣😅🤣

Nothing has change😊

Jeon Jungkook..what the fuck are you doing hahahha

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Thank you for reading and please do vote.

Love you all...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 5.9K 47
Just when Seokjin was happily being independent, someone had to suddenly enter his life with different intentions that would surely change his perspe...
159K 8.4K 72
[COMPLETED] " I don't deserve you Taehyung... " " Make yourself deserving Kookie... Cause I ain't marrying anyone other than you.. " " I love you Koo...
75.2K 4.2K 40
[Completed] Kim Seokjin has grown up in a orphanage and after a lots of difficulties, now he is an famous event manager. Jeon Jungkook is very rich...
286K 10.2K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...