Love or Whatever ~ Book Six

By HeatherJachmann

This is the story of Jace Taylor..... BOOK SIX in the "Taylor Family Series" You can read this on it's own bu... More

COPYRIGHT.
Teaser
Missing My Babies
It Never Gets Easier
Dirty Trash
Don't Mess With Me
No More Secrets
Claiming What's Mine
Didn't See That Coming
Just A Little Awkward
Daddy's New Girlfriend
Time Share
Our First Date
Christmas With The Taylors
That's My Boy
Happy New Year
Where There's Smoke...There's Fire
An Agonising Wait
The Wife is Boss
A Surprising Morning
Just Another Day
A New Arrival
Our Little Rocco
My Little Family
No Fuss... Just Us!
It's Not Forever
I Made The Right Choice
Sweat It Out
Bells Are Ringing
Excuse Me?
What The Actual Fuck!?
My Worst Nightmare Comes True
My Baby Brother
A Year Ago Today
Can't Wait For More
A Day To Remember
Stand By Him

The Secrets Are Out

50.2K 1K 81
By HeatherJachmann

The Secrets Are Out

10th January 2042 (Izzy 10 weeks and 1 day )

Izzy's POV

After so long in trying for another baby, it's the head in the toilet for most of the day that I dreaded the most. Dec has been the most caring and loving husband and I'm glad he's been here to help me. I just wish I didn't start my birthday morning throwing my guts up. Hopefully it doesn't go on all day because I have things to do today.

"You can blame Dad for the fertility drugs, it's his fault." Dec chuckled as he rubbed my back gently. I was on my hands and knees and slumped over the toilet, again. Just like I have been for the last three weeks and I've had enough.

"Don't laugh babe, I blame you and that cock for getting me in this mess." I groaned, my throat is burning and my stomach is empty. For the last half hour I've been vomiting bile. It's yellow and it tastes fucking disgusting.

"You love it. As I recall, it was you that kept riding it like your life depended on it. Almost raping me and torturing me to have sex with you." he laughed, I turned and glared at him and he just kept on going.

"Fucking me when I was sleeping, even coming to work just to get your fill of me." he grinned, he never complained that much. There were a few times where he hid from me because he was worn out and tired. It was very fun trying to get pregnant all that time. I even think I lost a few kilos just from all the sex we had.

"I hate you." I mumbled and then poked him in the chest, he stopped and grabbed my arm. He pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his strong arms around my waist. His hand resting softly on the bump. Yes bump! Ten weeks pregnant and showing.

"I love you Bell, and these two little trouble makers." he whispered softly, his hand now rubbing gently over our little babies. Yep! Dec and I are expanding our family from five to seven. We had found out that we were expecting a set of fraternal twins when I went for a ultrasound at six weeks. Damn those ferility drugs, it was a high risk taking them as they over stimulate the ovaries to produce more eggs to release.

"I love you too, I don't hate you. I just hate the crazy stupid morning sickness." I sighed as I buried my head in his chest. My favourite place to be, wrapped up safely in his arms. Plus being naked and our skin touching is making me feel a lot hotter than I already was.

"I know baby, it's the last time you will have to go through with this." he smiled and then pulled me in closer and held me tightly. When we knew we were going from three to five kids in only two pregnancies, we are going to stop. Ethan was reluctant to accept but we decided that I'd get my tubes tied during the c-section.

"And for that I'm glad." I chuckled, my hand slowly tracing circles on his glorious abs. My husband is so damn sexy, just looking at him makes me feels better.

"Have we got time to play?" I asked him as I moved my hand lower. When I found what I was searching for, I wrapped my hand around him and lightly stroked his now growing length. He groaned with pleasure as I moved to get better access.

"I take it you're feeling better?" he chuckled but let a moan slip out of his mouth. I'm always up for making love with Dec. I let him go and then stood up slowly, if I go too fast, I'd probably faint. His eyes followed me as I made my way to the basin, reaching for the toothpaste and my toothbrush.

"I am and I want you to put that deadly weapon where it belongs." I grinned as I got ready to brush the taste of vomit out of my mouth. No way in hell am I kissing him with this bad breath.

"You'll have to show me where that spot is. I've seemed to have forgotten." he joked as he got up from the floor. I bet his ass is cold from sitting on them tiles for that long. My knees are red and achy from leaning on them.

"We have plenty of time Bell, it's not even six and the boys won't be up for another hour or so yet." he whispered as he came and stood behind me. His now hard cock sticking into my back as he wrapped himself around me. I grinned and nodded as I brushed my teeth, it's been good the past year or so where our boys sleep through the whole night. It was always, if one woke up, the other two followed. We never got much sleep for quite some time. Now it's all going to start again, with two this time. Which should be a little easier than when we bought the triplets home.

"I'll meet you on the bed." he whispered against my ear, his warm breath blowing over my skin and sending a slight shiver through my body. When he let go, I finished of freshening myself up and splashed myself with a little water. Leaving our en suite, I found Dec lay flat on his back on the bed. I stood there and stared at my sexy man and licked my lips as I watched him stroke himself.

"Get your ass over here." he growled in a deep husky voice. Hell, he can turn me on by just the sound of his voice. I slowly crept closer to the bed and then climbed up, crawling over it until I reached him. My eyes met his, and the way he looks at me makes my heart beat faster.

"Let me just grab a condom, can't risk you knocking me up." I said in a serious tone and tried to keep a straight face as I was joking. Then pretended to move away from him but he was faster than me. Grabbing me by the waist, he laughed and then flipped me over so he was hovering above me. Feeling his hard shaft press against my wet slit as he positioned himself between legs.

"A little too late for that Bell." he smirked, one of his hands travelled down to rest over my belly. Placing my arms over his shoulders, I let my hair comb through his hair. I love it longer and I know he does when I play with it. Such a handsome man my husband. And he's all mine.

"Happy birthday baby." he whispered as his face inched closer to mine, our eyes still locked together. The heat from his body seeping through mine as he pressed his body firmer into mine. His lips softly touched mine, the moment they connected the kiss turned deep and passionate. I could feel his hips rocking into mine, our hands now fondling over each other's skin.

"My cock is aching to be inside you." he groaned as his lips trailed slowly from my lips to the sensitive spot below my ear. His hips thrust forward slowly and I felt the warmth from his shaft enter me. A moan escaped my lips and my body arched off the bed as the sensation consumed me. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he moved in and out of me before filling me completely. When he was buried deep, he stopped moving and pressed his forehead to mine.

"Can we stay like this all day?" he smirked, his nose lightly rubbing against mine as his warm breath mixed with mine.

"I wish, but you have work and I have your sons to chase around." I chuckled as I put my fingers through his hair again and tugged on it gently.

"But I'd much rather be here so I could do this." he grinned and then suddenly pulled out of me, my legs fell to the sides. It was barely even a second when I felt his body leave mine and his hot mouth latching over my sensitive bud. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as he hooked my legs over his arms and swirled his tongue hard against me.

"Oh God!" I moaned as my hands gripped hard onto the sheet. My hips jolting as I felt his teeth graze and then pull hard. Holy shit! The way his mouth sucked and pulled at my core, sending an array of sensations through me. I couldn't contain the pleasure as I moaned louder and louder, the more he teased me.

"DECLAN!" I growled as he spread my legs wider and pushed his face harder against my now soaking folds. I could feel my body begin to tremble, my legs twitching as my muscles contracted. Almost there, I was almost at my peak and ready to erupt from the heat of his moist tongue. Almost. The sound of my phone vibrating and blasting with Dad's ringtone from the bedside cupboard made Dec pause. He looked up from where he was busily devouring me and looked at my now frustrated face.

"If it's not the kids. It's your Dad." Dec grumbled as he sat up onto his knees, I chuckled at the sight of his pouting face. How very true, but I think Dad is worse than our boys. It's like he knows when Dec is about to, or halfway through pleasuring me. I reached over for my phone and answered it, my eyes on Dec the whole time. He's so cute when he's pouting, and it's clear to where his sons have got that from.

"Morning Daddy." I grinned as Dec rolled his eyes at me, I poke my tongue at him cheekily as I heard Dad's deep morning voice fill my ear.

"Morning Princess, happy birthday." Dad said happily, hell he could've waited a couple more hours at least just to say that.

"Thanks, and I guess I better wish my old man one too." I giggled as I moved closer to Dec and pushed him back onto the bed. His eyes wide and he looked shocked that I didn't give him any warning as to what I was doing.

"I'm like a fine wine, I only get better with age." Dad chuckled, him and his lame jokes. As Dec watched what I was doing, I crept over to him and straddled his hips, he was shaking his head and pointing to the phone. I smirked and then quickly manouvered myself on his hard cock and slid it inside me. He gripped my hips hard, his fingers digging in slightly as I wriggled my brows at him.

"Can Dec stay home from work today?" I asked him, not sure why since he is not the boss anymore. It was worth a shot though.

"Isabella, as you know Brax is his boss but if it's for the reason as to why you want him home. Then no." I could see Dad's cheeky smirk from here. The bastard knows what he interrupted. That's why he always calls so damn early in the morning just to annoy the hell out of Dec.

"You're no fun." I pouted which caused both Dec and Dad to chuckle. As I looked down at my sexy babe, I began to lift my hips up and down slowly, his eyes squeezed tightly shut.

"Anyways, I'm just reminding you that Mum has dinner planned and she wants you all here by five." he said, I already knew that. He knew that I already knew that, we were only at their place last night.

"I haven't forgotten Dad. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to finish having sex with your son in law. Bye Dad." I laughed and quickly hung up the phone and tossed it onto the other side of the bed. Dec was now glaring at me and within a blink of an eye, I was flipped fast and Dec slamming hard inside me. Fuck! My legs were lifted high and when I looked up at him, he was grinning.

"Maybe I should stop, you know as punishment for saying that to your Dad." he lifted himself up and I could feel his whole body leave mine. I threw my hands up into his hair and gripped the strands, tugging on the hard, his face coming back down to mine.

"Don't you dare, he deserved that." I giggled and then slammed my lips into his, my tongue fighting with his until he took control. No more words were said as he sent my body to heaven. What a wonderful way to start the day and what a day it's going to be. After the hour long session Dec and I had, I was whisked into the en suite and ordered to have a nice long hot shower.

I love my husband even more for allowing me to have a decent shower and a little time to myself. Tonight we are announcing that I am pregnant to the family, so I'm going to make sure that they can see it. With my belly already popping and it looks so cute, which also makes me touch it all the time. From pictures that Dec had taken each week hen I was pregnant with the triplets and compared to now. My bump is matching it, I just hope that I can carry these babies longer and not have to be in the hospital for weeks.

As I walked out of our bedroom, the house seemed quiet and that always scares me. Most of the times it means that the boys are up to something naughty. That's why I always try to get out of bed before they can make a mess. Making may way slowly though the house, I was getting a little suspicious. All four of them were not on the top floor and when I got down to the living area, that too was vacant.

"Mummy's coming." I heard Hudson try to whisper and then heard Dec groan and tell him not to be so loud. That little boy is never quiet, always loud and bubbly. I giggled a little as I headed into the direction where I thought they were. When I got closer to the study, I grinned when I reached it. As I stood by the door, Dec was leaning against the desk with his arms folded across his chest. There was no signs of the boys though.

"You can come in here." Dec chuckled as he roamed his eyes over my body, he was all dressed ready for work. It's amazing how hot a guy can look even dressed in a fluro yellow shirt, shorts and pair of steel cap boots. Not too sure about the socks though, he seems to have them pulled up high.

"Yeah Mummy, come in." Noah said from somewhere, I frowned and then looked around for him. They are hiding from me, and they better not scare me either. I'm sure I've aged a few years from the amount of times they jumped out and scared the living shit out of me. I took a slow step into the room and headed closer to Dec as he smiled.

"Look what I found in here." he whispered as he stepped away from the desk and met me halfway. It was then that I saw my three little munchkins underneath it. I chuckled as I looked down and the three of them had huge grins on their faces.

"What are you boys up to?" I asked them all curiously, the four of them just looking at me. And why are we in the study? It looks the same in here.

"Nothing." Dec said as he shrugged but then waved his hand for our boys to come out and they did. Hudson was first and he had a small box in his hands. Ryan followed him and then reached for something behind him, that box was a little bigger. Then last but not least, Noah jumped out and his box was the biggest. I grinned as they lined up next to their Daddy and each gave me a cheeky smile.

"Open mine first." Ryan shouted as he stepped out of the line up, I chuckled as he pretty much shoved it in my hands. Getting down to his level, I leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"Did you pick this out yourself?" I asked him as I peeled open the paper. He's so adorable, it looks as if he had wrapped it as well. I love my birthdays with my boys, Dec always takes them out and gets me enough so each one can give me a present.

"Yup, Daddy and Grampa tooked us to the shops." he said happily, I have the best boys in the world. Without making him wait any longer, I ripped the rest of the wrapping paper off and then gasped when I saw what he had chosen. Holy shit! I've been dying to get one of these.

"Wow, this is awesome Ry." I grinned as I checked out the box. Ryan had obviously had help selecting this one as I've been hinting to Dec what I wanted. I've been taking a lot of photos lately and even starting doing some of all my nieces and nephews. It was just a little bit of a hobby but the more I do, the more compliments and requests for more have made me some money. Hopefully I can start up my own little business as well, it's becoming a lot of fun and I love taking photos.

"Welcome." he smiled and then went back to stand by Dec, who was watching on with a big smile. I still can't get how he got them to be so still and quiet through this. Maybe he bribed them with something, he does spoil them a little too much. Not as much as their grandfather though, Ethan goes all out for them.

"Me got you stinky stuff, coz you smell Mummy." Hudson smiled as he came up to me. I burst out laughing, bless his little heart and the things that come out of his mouth. If I didn't know my son, I would've been a little offended but I'm used to it. Hudson has been hanging around Jaxon too long and has picked up so much from him. It's only the attitude though, Jax is more curious and has to know everything.

"Thanks Huddy." I grinned and opened the gift and glanced up at my husband with my mouth gapping. Somehow he had found the perfume I had loved through our first year together. I've been trying to find it since the day I used the last of it and couldn't find it anywhere.

"I love it, thank you." I smiled and winked at my husband before leaning down and giving Hudson and big sloppy kiss on his cheek.

"Mine now Mummy." Noah said quietly as he came up to me, I smiled and gave him a big hug. He held out the box for me and he watched on as I opened it. This time when I ripped open the paper, it was a box with a lid. All four of them waiting for me to have a look inside, all with the same expression. It's not hard to tell where my boys come from.

"Me picked them." Noah said as he helped with lifting the lid. When the lid was gone, I was greeted with a whole heap of jewellery. There were necklaces, earrings and bracelets, all different colours and shapes and very beautifully made.

"I have been spoilt today." I chuckled as leaned over and kissed Noah on the cheek. As I stood back up, Dec was now grinning at me with his hands behind his back.

"One more baby." he chuckled as he hands come around and all I saw in them was a big yellow envelope. I frowned and looked from him to the envelope before he held it out for me. The boys were now looking bored and ready to go play. I knew that woudn't have lasted them long. It's been too quiet for too long.

"You can go and play, Mummy will make breakfast in a minute and then we are going to go see Uncle Nick." I said to them and then in a flash they were screaming and jumping up and down. Then within a blink of my eyes, they were gone, their loud footsteps echoing through the house. Yep, that's my boys!

"And what is in here Mr Schutz?" I giggled as I grabbed it from his hands, he smirked and shrugged his shoulders.

"You'll have to open it and find out, my dear little wife." he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me flush against his hard chest. With the envelope squashed between us, I somehow managed to open it. Inside were some papers and I glanced up at him briefly, he was still smirking. Pulling them out, my eyes flew open wider as I saw what was on them.

"Oh my God, babe!" I gasped as I read over the brochure, it's a freaking holiday! It's to Fiji and for ten days and we will be there on the day we first got together.

"I thought it was time I pampered you. You have done an amazing job raising our three boys and now pregnant with two more of my babies, you deserve a break. Before all the madness starts over again." he smiled, his hands now on my butt and just having him massage that, feels really good.

"You are the most sweetest man ever. Sometimes I can't believe how lucky I am to have you." I whispered, tears now forming in my eyes. Now I'm going to cry at his thoughtfulness and because of the rush of hormones that seem to make me all emotional.

"I'm the lucky one, Bell. This is a little gift for our five year anniversary as well, and don't worry about who's having the boys while we relax, there has been plenty of offers." he smiled and then took the papers from me and tossed them on the desk. He swept me into his arms and smashed his lips to mine, my knees going weak at the intensity of the kiss. Five years already with Dec, the time sure has gone by fast and I have loved every minute.

"You have a good day, and I'll see you when I get home." he whispered softly as his lips brushed against mine. This is not my favourite time of the day, the time where he goes to work.

"Thank you for all of this Dec, I love them all. I love you more though." I smiled, my arms tightening around his waist, just to hold him a little longer. Another day with ten hours of not seeing him, maybe I should've asked Brax if he could stay home.

"I love you too." he kissed me once more before the heat from his body left mine. Dec kissed the boys and then told them to be good for Mummy, which never works. After he left for work, I made the boys some breakfast and as they were eating, packed their backpacks with a spare set of clothes, some of their books and toys and cut up some fruit for their snacks. That should keep them going until lunch time.

"Can we go to Uncle Nick's now?" Hudson asked as he shoved the last piece of toast in his mouth. I zipped up Ryan's bag and looked at my oldest son as he continued to chew with his mouth open. So gross.

"Yes, now finish that and then grab your bags. Mummy is going to get hers ready." all three of them were looking at me and nodded their heads. Of course then shoved the rest of the toast in their mouths as fast as they can. They love Uncle Nick and are always wanting to go there, even when it's bedtime. I sometimes have to call him to come and read them a bedtime story, he doesn't mind doing that for them.

Getting the boys into the car is a lot easier now, they pretty much jump in and get in their seats as soon as the door opens. We are going to need a bigger car though, hopefully we can find something nice and at a good price. When I pulled up at Nick's, I noticed Emerson's car still here and frowned. Shouldn't he be at work by now? Turning around in my seat, I looked at my boys and chuckled. They were all sitting there waiting for me to get them out.

"Uncle Em here Mummy." Ryan said as he pointed to his car with a grin on his face. Yep, they are crazy about Emerson as well.

"He is, now Mummy will get out and check that it's alright to go inside. Then I'll come back and get you all out, okay?" I said as I gave them my "you better behave while I'm gone look". It's best to check just incase we are interrupting something, which has happened before. I'm not going to explain to the boys again why they saw Uncle Nick and Uncle Emerson naked in a compromising position on their couch. Hell they were embarrassed, Nick and Emerson that is and so was I. The boys had rushed inside before I had even shut the car doors. Lesson learnt very fast after that.

"Okay." Noah said as Hudson and Ryan both sighed and folded their arms over their chests. Grumpy little boys. As I kept my eyes on the boys, I opened the door and climbed out of the car. Luckily they don't know how to unclick the harnesses on their seats, but I'm waiting for that day.

"Hudson, stop kicking the seat." I growled as he kicked the back of the seat and hard too. That's all I need is a broken seat because he hasn't got an patience in waiting. I pointed my finger at him warningly and narrowed my eyes at him.

"I mean it, stop doing that." I said again as he kept on going. And it's just the beginning of the day, how bloody fantastic he's going to be in one of those moods. Maybe I should drop him off with Dad for a while, give myself a break before I end up pulling my hair out.

"Hurry up then." he grumbled and then looked up at me, his face all scrunched up as he frowned and pouted. I sighed heavily and then shook my head before moving back and closing my door. As I walked up to the front door, I stopped as I could hear something breaking. Glass maybe? When I was about to knock on the door, that was when I heard raised voices. Both of Nick's and Emerson's.

"FUCKING HELL BABE! WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?" Nicky roared through the house and I swear the windows of the house shook.

"YOU PROMISED ME THAT YOU WERE GOING TO STOP AND GET SOME HELP. IT'S NOT EVEN NINE AND YOU'RE DRINKING ALREADY! ARE FUCKING CRAZY? " Emerson was fuming and as I stood here listening, my heart was in my throat. For Nicky, he had told me he stopped drinking and was only having some on special occasions. This is worse than I thought, he's gotta get some help.

"JUST FUCK OFF TO WORK ALREADY!" I've never heard Nicky sound so out of it, by the sounds, he's had more than one glass already. There was silence for a minute, then I heard footsteps coming closer to the door before they stopped.

"You need help Nicky, I can't keep doing this if you are drinking all the time." those were Em's footsteps as his voice was close to the door and I could hear the sadness in it. It was then I heard running and then something bang into the wall. Maybe I should leave? I've heard too much already but I'm glad I have. I never thought it was as bad as this. Why hasn't he tried to tell me or anyone else?

"Please don't go, I'll stop. I promise, Baby please, don't leave me." Nicky cried, hearing him like this hurts. I hate seeing my twinny upset.

"How many times are you going to keep saying that? I love you, I really love you baby but I hate seeing you do this to yourself. You need help, I've tried and nothing has worked. You're going to be a doctor soon, you should know what the alcohol is doing to your body. I'm going to go stay at Harley's tonight, I need to some time Nicky." Emerson sighed and then there was whispering and I couldn't hear what was said. I looked out to the car to check on the boys and they were all looking this way. With the windows down, they would've been able to hear what I just heard. Stepping away from the door, I walked slowly back to the car. Before I got there, the front door opened and when I spun around, Emerson was walking out on his own.

When he saw me, I looked at his face and he had tears in his eyes. The smile I always see was gone from his handsome face and that was replaced with a sad one. I was going to say something but he gave me a weak smile and looked the other way, then got into his car. Watching him drive out the yard, there were sounds of what is more glass breaking from inside.

"I'll be back in a minute, we'll go to Grandpa's alright." I said to my boys as I stuck my head through the window on Noah's side of the car. Hudson grizzled again but stopped when I glared at him, it's going to be a long day. Running back to the house to find Nicky, I was greeted with the strong smell of alcohol. It smells like a brewery in here. Searching through the living room, I heard his cries from the kitchen. Taking slow steps, I frowned as I looked in but couldn't see him, but he was in there.

"Nicky?" I called out as I stepped around the broken glass, it looked like it had been thrown against the wall. There are small shards of glass everywhere.

"IsBell." he sniffled and as I peered over the counter, I saw in sitting on the floor, his knees up to his chin. His face was buried and even more glass surrounded him. He is lucky that he hasn't cut himself yet, or he has and I just can't see it yet.

"Help me." he cried and he finally looked up, my heart breaking at the sight of him. His eyes were bloodshot, there were tears flowing, his lips were quivering, his hair and clothes a mess. My Nicky is not himself anymore, he would never let himself get that bad. I tiptoed over the glass and found a spot beside him where it was safe from being cut.

"We'll all help you Nicky." I whispered as I wrapped my arms around him, his body slumping against mine. Man he's heavy! Luckily Nick had his phone in his hand, so I removed it from his grip and called the two people that can help me. Plus I need help with the boys as they sit in the car bored out of their minds. It only took Mum and Dad five minutes to get here.

"I should've done something sooner." Dad mumbled under his breath. Mum and Dad had taken him straight to the hospital to get treated. What they'll do to him, I don't know but I hope he gets better. They spent an hour with him as he got admitted and then I overheard them say that they'll be taking him to a rehab clinic. On our birthday.

"It's not your fault Dad, I didn't even know and Nicky tells me everything. Emerson is heading there now." I said as I looked at the text Em had just sent me. Dad let out a sigh and I could see his body slump in the couch. I had come to their place to wait for them to get back, I would've only just gotten in the way anyways. Both Mum and Dad looked like they had been crying when they got back, like I was as the boys were playing out the back on the swings.

Dec and my brothers had all come home early from work, Jace came from his place as Rocco and McKenna left the hospital yesterday. They were all shocked to hear where Nicky was and they were all mad at themselves as well. Mum was keeping herself occupied at cooking dinner. Dad had tried to tell her to stop and not to worry about it, but she never listened. I didn't care if we had dinner or not, my mind was thinking about Nicky.

With all the family here now, the kids were their usual selves and making plenty of noise. Us adults were all around the table talking, the mood very sombre. I haven't left Dec's side since he walked through the door, and luckily enough the morning sickness hadn't returned. This will be a birthday I won't be forgetting in a hurry.

"We should give your Dad his card. Maybe some good news today would cheer everyone up a little." Dec whispered in my ear, his hand on my thigh moved up a little higher as he squeezed it. I looked over to him and nodded, I was just about to suggest that to him. Dad was sitting at his usual spot at the head of the table, with me opposite Mum beside him. Reaching into my bag I pulled out the card. We had put the ultrasound photo inside of it. It's one that has both babies on it.

"Happy birthday Dad." I smiled as I passed it to him. He stopped talking to Mum and then gave me a grin before taking it. Placing my hand on Dec's and with everyones attention now on Dad, it was time to announce the babies.

"Thanks princess, I suppose I better go buy you one now." he chuckled, my mouth dropped open and I looked between him and Mum. Mum giggled and slapped Dad lightly across his arm as he laughed a little louder.

"Don't listen to him sweetie, we have yours and Nick's over there." Mum smiled and pointed to the cupboard on the side of the room. Dad winked and then peeled open the envelope and pulled the card out. As he held it in his hands, the photo dropped out onto the table. He frowned and Mum was quick to snatch it up and she gasped.

"Oh my God! You're pregnant!" she squealed and was soon jumping off the chair and running around to me, her arms wrapping tightly around me in a tight hug.

"I am, take a closer look at the picture." I chuckled, I could see Dad take it from Mum's hand and he held it close to his face to see. Mum had let me go and stood beside Dad and did the same thing. We knew when they saw it as both their eyes got wider and so did their smiles.

"Holy shit! It's twins." Dad laughed as he turned it around so everyone can see it. To say everyone was a little shocked was an understatement but they were all happy for us. Brax reckons he knew already but never said anything, that doesn't surprise me. He knew before I got a chance to tell them when I was pregnant the first time.

The day may not have gone the way we had planned but Nicky is getting the help he needs. In the back of my mind, I keep going over and over with thoughts of him. Kicking myself for not realising this sooner, but glad that he has Emerson with him. I'm not sure why Emerson never said anything, I guess he was trying to help him first. It's going to be a long road to recovery but he's not going to be in this alone. We are one big family and always stick together through everything.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter!

PLEASE VOTE and COMMENT!

I know I've been a little slack in getting this chapter out...but a little thing called life just kept getting in the way. Most of it was me just being way too tired and sleeping through the times I had planned on writing.

There's only a couple chapters left of this story... and as I always do before the next story begins, give you a little taste of what the next one will have in it...that bit was with Nick and Emerson. I'm still trying to decide on a name for that story, I keep changing my mind lol

Anyways, until next time....see you soon!

Heather xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 377 34
●COMPLETED● Fan of erotic and heated love scenes? Well, you've come to the right place. No under 18s allowed🚫. The funny thing about love, is that...
2.5K 77 50
Tales about Hot Daddies In the tantalizing world of "It's Also Love?", innocence collides with desire, and familial bonds blur as Meet, a sweet and i...
9.2K 654 48
He is the sun, and she is the star of the dawn. He is a rich bachelor and she is but a maid. He is Prince Charming and she is Snow White. He's loo...
2.4K 203 55
My name is Jason. My family and friends call me Jace. I'm just a regular male. I don't really date, because females only want babies or a man last na...