A Vampire's Charm

By glazeisaunicorn215

One of his hands slides underneath my dress and between my thighs, trying to separate them. I press them toge... More

The Prophecy Foretold
A Vampire's Charm
Important veins
Finger biting
Vampires Don't Growl
The Questioning
My Failed Attempts
Escaped Convict
My Poor Heart
Shadows Looming
The Perverted Troll
The Diversion
The Dream Realm
The Truth Pt.1
The Truth Pt.2
The Truth Pt.3
Hotty with a body
The Return
The breakfast butler
The Kiss
The deal
The bite
He is so cute
Deer not beer
Subtle flame
Inner child
My Surprise
Expressing My Gratitude
Flashing Red
Merlin The Elf
Clean dirt
Atticus's Study
Essential Factors
Crows Feet
The Guilt
Adelle's Happiness
The interrogation
Free Maman
The Confession
Ill Protect You Too
I Plan On It
I Get a hand print
An Eye For An Eye
Killing Two Birds With One Stone
She was maid for my intense questioning
How I Died
Time Out
All His Fault
The Glamor-ous Life
Shadows Of The Moon
My Backbone
The battle, the shade range, and the bitch.
The Rage
The Funeral
A grocery list
Free Bird
My Type Of Gold
Naked And Missing you
A stiletto sharper than steel
A Tale Of Two Daughters
His Destiny
One Prophecy Two Verses
When Midnight Strikes
Coldblooded Killer-- 18+ only
The Guest- Last Chapter
Important A/N!!

My Check Engine Light

216K 9.3K 1.1K
By glazeisaunicorn215

••Edited a little ••
Previously titled 'for the second time in forever'

Fuck! Shit! Bitch! (Where's that from?)

Claire's POV

                        "Hello neighbor." I say, unsure of myself or what to even say at this moment. She smiles menacingly and hisses slightly at me as I slowly back into the bathroom, realizing that the vibe was kinda off. Alarm bells were ringing louder than a cathedral's ceremony bells, as I feel the ghost of confrontation climbing up on my back.

                        "Don't fucking move." She bites out viciously as I stop all movement in my body once again. It was like I was prey, and she was the elephant that was going to stomp on my bony ass any moment.

                         "That's not a very polite word." I point out stupidly as she scowls at me, wrinkling her button nose in disgust.

                          "Do I look like I'm trying to be polite you twit? All you humans do is try to make peace with things much more dangerous." She says quietly, stepping forward slightly— elegantly.

              "Do I look like a zookeeper? Of course I don't try to make peace with things more dangerous— I'm more of a hiker who keeps finding themselves in the clutches of bears or wolves accidentally." I clear up the misinformation as she her eyes narrow in irritation. My own lips flicker up slightly as I realize that my rambling is starting to buy me time— thank the lord for my awkward conversation skills.

              "You look like a little girl who needs attention to validate everything that she says— and that's why you're buying time as if Atticus the great is going to barge in here at any moment and save your ass." She says, snarling the last sentence in anger. Seriously, what is up with this chick? It kinda stings cause it's true.

           "I look like I need attention? Touché, bitch." I bare my teeth at her causing her eyebrows to shoot so far up, you'd think that they were actually going to take flight. I was gonna die soon anyway, so why not do all of the things that your mother disapproved of? She smirks at my use of the word 'bitch' and clicks her tongue slowly.

                           "I wouldn't have taken you as the fiesty type." She teases, slowly getting closer to me as I back into the wall.

                           "I'm not." I say, looking away from her figure coming closer. She was honestly giving me the heebie jeebies and I really didn't feel like losing a fight right now. She makes a 'tsk' sound at me as she gets in front of me, putting her slender pale finger under my chin and lifting my chin up. I'm now leveled face to face with her as she takes a sweeping look at my face, searching every pore and smile line I've ever had.

                         "Where has all of your courage and bravery gone?" She whispers. My mouth goes dry in fear as I see her eyes start to glow a crimson red, noticing the change in them immediately. Her almond shaped eyes narrow at me in frustration, tired of waiting for my response.

                         "Answer me, human." She spits out, her words laced with venom. Was it so bad to say that I was scared of this tiny redhead that claims to be a vampire? Right now, I wasn't feeling so mighty. I tried to hold in my gulp, but it was almost impossible in this situation. My throat bobs up a and down as I answer her.

                         "Down the drain. It evaporated, poof— gone." I struggle to get the words out, fear gripping onto me from every corner and curve of my body. She snickers slightly and latches her hand onto my arm, unpainted nails digging into my flesh.

                         "You're coming with me." She states, emotionless as I struggle against her steel grip. She opens the window with one hand and faces my back to it.

I already know what she's going to do, but for some reason— I can't move. My body has seized up because I'm so scared of this person. I've been in a situations with unfriendly females, but never as intimidating as this one; and definitely never with one who claimed to be a vampire.

With one lingering grin, she takes her dainty hand and pushes me out of the window. The sheer force of it all was enough to knock me breathless in the wake of her hand pushing into my chest harshly. Who knew that someone so small could do so much damage?

Everything goes in slow motion as I take a second to realize and process that Atticus's room was in a five story part of the house instead of the two story room I was staying in. In fact— this house wasn't even a house at all. It was way too big to even be marked on Craigslist as a 'three bedroom family home'. Who was this guy?

I hear a sharp hiss and look up just in time to see the redhead jump out behind me, body rippling and morphing into a sharp boned bat looking creature; Except way bigger and much more monstrous. Her claws were long and thin black needles, and wings as big as doors, flapping wildly. Her beady eyes change to a black color as her body takes form and she soars toward my free falling figure. I don't even feel the wind scraping past me harshly as it all happens, I'm completely numb. Her claws latch onto the v-neck I'm wearing and catch me just a my body was reaching the second floor.

                     I let out a strangled gasp as she lets out a screech like sound, high pitched and echoing into the walls of my brain. She flies off with me to god knows where, in the direction a compass would call north. All I know is that the house was in a clearing and the woods were close by. So far we were flying surrounded by the woods, soaring past thick tree trunks and hidden away by the treetops. My wet hair whips around my face as I struggle against her her hold once again, trying to fight my way out of this situation before it could get even more hazardous.

       Call out for Atticus— do something.

                  Okay, maybe I should've listened to my mother's voice and never wandered into that alleyway. None of this would even be possible without my stupidity— I can't even think of what she'd say to me now if she knew what decisions I'd made. Stupid, stupid, stupid girl.
The bat lets out a war-like screech as my legs dangle side to side in the air like a rag doll. I let out a shriek, hoping to catch the attention of any nearby hikers or campers.

"Help me!" I scream, hoping that her claws would slip off of the shirt and I'd be free to run; not that I'd be faster than her anyway.

                  "What the crap are you doing? Are you delusional? Am I delusional?" I shout, hoping the bat monster would hear me through the roaring winds. She twist's her neck in an awkward angle to look at me, bones poking out of her thick neck. I suppress a shudder at the inhumane look of it all, knowing that there would be no mercy. The creature bares her teeth at me, red tongue moving dangerously over her fangs as they gleam at me. Her black eyes dancing with annoyance and some amusement at my fear. She's enjoying this, like any predator would.

                "You should have never come here. You aren't even supposed to exist." The large creature hisses out at me in a cracked voice—as if it was a demon. Its voice was terrifying and it slowly morphed into a ecstatic cackle. My eyes widen at the her swooping upward, above the treetops and into the sky.  I feel my world stop as she goes higher into the clouds, and I know that I would never survive a fall this grand.

                  "He won't hear your calls" she states in her slithery voice with a twisted smile. Tears well up in my eyes, but I fight to push them back— knowing that my pain only gave her glee. I lift my arms up to the bats claws in the back of my shirt near my neck and I scratch at them. Trying to make her feel pain, but I probably felt more pain at the motion of me dragging my nails against her steel-like manicure. Honestly it was like trying to bend a brick of gold— what the hell. Literally.

                   "Get off of me you velociraptor! I can't die, I haven't finished the box of poptarts in the pantry that Atticus got me!" I shout my pleas as It ignores me of course. I start to notice her grip loosening and I glance downwards, realizing that we're coming to a cliff. This bitch is going to try to drop me like a bottle of shampoo in a shower caddy.

                    "No wait, Keep holding onto me—I change my mind!" I yell frantically as she lets out another echoing screech, hurting my ears as the intense high pitch continues. I can't believe she kidnapped me just to kill me—I can't believe I was actually kidnapped twice, for the second time in forever. I struggle to maintain my grip on her; Trying to save myself from what I feared.

                      I felt my desperation peak, as I clung onto my last shred of hope and somewhat saving grace.

The winged creature herself.

If I seriously thought that this bat was going to be my saving grace— I was going to have to seriously check my scrambled thoughts. If my mind could have a 'check engine' light— it would be flashing on right about now.

                    I'm so dead.

A/N

Hey everyone! How was this chapter?

Honestly, I tried to edit it as much as possible without changing events, there's so much to do and so little time lol
Keep an open mind with this story, it's not like other 'I'm kidnapped and he turns me into a vampire and we love each other' type of books. (Not that those books aren't good, I have a soft spot in my heart for cliches.)
A lot of stuff is going to happen that is just flat out weird and not usually in Wattpad books, but it's honestly just paving a road for the second book— "A Vampire's Pride" (which is out already, it has like 20 chapters but by the time you guys read this it'll probably have more haha)

Hope you guys like how it's going so far.

Any thoughts ? Questions ? Concerns ? Likes ? Thoughts on Claire ? Comment below !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

916 2 27
"Like I said... you want me." I stepped towards the door and looked back. I'll be leaving now, you know staying the hell away from you like you "wan...
103K 3.6K 52
"I hate you" "Fucking too bad I'm your mate" I glared at him sitting in this damn steel box, I don't wanna get stuck in this freaking elevator with...
86.3K 2.1K 29
✧𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 '𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧'✧ (18+)(; -Book #1 of the (Psycho series) ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• "Fuck," Soren whi...
2.3M 75.4K 86
BOOK #1 in The Fire series TRIGGER WARNING IN SOME CHAPTERS He leans closer, keeping me pinned against the wall with his hands on either side of...