Deeper

By anya_jayvyn

In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." Hi... More

1 | Encounter
2 | Vaughn's Effect
3 | The Bad Boy
4 | First Day
5 | The Best Friend
6 | The Beginning
7 | Tutor
8 | Rush Hour
9 | Sushi Date
10 | The Alley
11 | Breaking
12 | Safe Haven
13 | Heartbeat
14 | First Kiss
15 | The Ex
16 | Gossip Girl
17 | Denial
18 | Desire
19 | Stranger
20 | Escaping
21 | Wild
22 | Possessive
23 | What the Heart Wants
24 | First Time
25 | Breakfast
26 | The Shadow
28 | Breaking In
29 | In the Dark
30 | The Bodyguard
31 | Confession
32 | Submission
33 | Little Treasure
34 | Past and Present
35 | Bloodshot Eyes
36 | Cold Heart
37 | I Trusted You
38 | Broken
39 | Stay
40 | Gone
41 | I Miss You
42 | The Painful Truth
43 | Crumbling
44 | Your Lies
45 | Blind
46 | The Player
47 | Kidnapped
48 | Silent Cry
49 | Forgive Me
50 | The Other Half
51 | Not Today
52 | The Killer in Me
53 | Don't Go
54 | New Beginning
55 | Don't Look Back
56 | Moving On
57 | Chasing Her
58 | No More Us
59 | In Your Arms
60 | Regrets
61 | Here With You
62 | Gravity
63 | Nightmare
64 | My Everything
65 | I Love You
66 | Back to You
67 | All That Matters
68 | Farewell
69 | Always
Epilogue
Spin-off Story | Broken Sky
Special Chapter
Spin-off Story | Luna
Story Copyright
Casts & Mood Boards

27 | Another Breakfast

549K 15.7K 5.7K
By anya_jayvyn

Warning:
Strong sexual content ahead.

***

"Derek?" I call.

"Uh, Melanie..." he falters as I walk closer to the door.

Once I open the door wider, I see him in my doorstep, scratching the back of his head as if in trouble.

"I was looking for the restroom, but I guess I went into the wrong way," he says.

"You almost scared me to death." I sigh, putting my hand on my chest. "The restroom is on the other side, by the way. But you can also find another one at the end of this hallway." I point at the direction I just told him.

"Right. Thanks, Mel," he says, but before he can walk off, Vaughn emerges.

"Hey, is everything okay?" Vaughn asks me. "I heard your scream just now."

"I'm okay," I say, wanting to laugh at myself for being paranoid. "I was just startled." Maybe I've watched too many horror movies.

Derek excuses himself and walks away. As always, he avoids eye contact with Vaughn.

I notice that Vaughn keeps watching Derek's back as the poor guy walks along the hallway. A frown touches Vaughn's lips. "Who's that guy, exactly?"

"Derek is a friend from high school," I say. "We also have some classes together during our first year here."

But his brows still furrow, as if my answer isn't satisfying.

I make my way down the corridor of my campus after finishing my morning lab session.

Yesterday, Vaughn left my house earlier because he still had a class to attend in the evening. I felt bad that we consumed too much of his time -- not that he was complaining. But I just felt pity for him that Stacey kept bombarding him with questions -- it wasn't like my boyfriend was going to disappear at any moment.

I shake my head in disbelief, laughing. Boyfriend? What am I thinking? Have I already put a label for our relationship? I'm crazy.

"Keep smiling and just pretend like I don't exist," a voice makes me halt instantly.

I turn my head, only to find the person responsible for the smile on my face. Vaughn is leaning against the wall with his arms crossed on his chest, a smirk on his face.

"I thought you're meeting coach?" I stutter, not expecting to bump into him. And him to catch me daydreaming about him.

Yeah. I hope that he doesn't think so.

"I still got time until then." He pulls me to his chest and gives me a soft peck on my lips. "Since you told me you just finished your chemistry lab, I thought I could see you for a while."

He did not just kiss me on campus! I abruptly snap my head to look around.

He chuckles. "Don't worry. There's nobody else in this hallway," he whispers in my ear.

But my worry tells me other things as I grab his arm, dragging him before pushing through the ladies room door. Once we get inside, I shut the door with a loud thud, pushing him against it that his back smacks it hard.

And he's startled by my bold move. It's all written on his face. Of course, he must have not expected me to hide us in the ladies room. I'm as surprised as he is. I just did that impulsively without much thinking, too afraid that someone might catch us outside.

My mind has been haunted by Jake for quite a while now, for God's sake.

I whirl around and scan the ladies room. Fortunately, nobody else is here. All the cubicles are empty.

But then, the sound of footsteps outside the door along with faint laughter of girls make my eyes widen. Panic rises within me.

Shit. Shit. Shit. We're going to get caught. I drag Vaughn again, now toward one of the cubicles. Just as the door to the ladies room creaks open, we manage to hide in time, and I slam the cubicle door shut.

"I can't believe Professor Hill just gave us another homework." A girl scowls, and I hear her slam something against the sink counter, probably her bag. "Gosh. I look like a panda with these eyes. Let me just touch up a little bit. That cute guy I told you is in my next class."

I let out a long sigh of relief, still breathing heavily against Vaughn's chest as the girls outside continue chattering. Now, I'm cornering him against the wall.

"You're right," another girl says. "It's only been almost two months, but I'm starting to think whether I've made my life a living hell by entering this university." Her complaint makes her friends burst into laughter.

Well, I guess that we're eavesdropping some fresh year students babbling about their lives.

I look up to see Vaughn and find amusement in his eyes. He stares at me before leaning closer to my ear. "You know, you're quite aggressive today," he whispers, making my cheeks heat up. "Don't worry. I like it," he suddenly runs his tongue on my earlobe, making me almost gasp as chills run down my spine.

Oh, no. Did I just trap myself inside the devil's cage?

"I hope you didn't forget how I didn't finish my breakfast last time," he whispers again, the sound of the girls chatting outside fading out and it isn't because they're leaving. It's because my mind is now occupied with another danger I've just gotten myself into. "I was so mad because I was fucking hungry. I wanted my breakfast so fucking bad," he continues.

He squeezes my ass, and I shut my eyes tight. The next thing I feel is his kiss on my neck.

"And now that I just got it back, I'm gonna make sure that I'll finish it until the last bite." His low voice when he whispers that sentence is laced with desire, making goosebumps appear on my skin.

With such little effort, he turns our position around, and now I'm cornered against the wall, his body pressing mine. Then he raises my chin up and kisses me slowly, shoving his tongue into my mouth. I grip his shoulder as we continue to kiss.

He pulls away and stares at me with a hungry look. Then his face leans closer to my chest as he cups my breasts, but he doesn't stop there. Only when he reaches my thighs, he stops.

Goddammit. I'm screwed. My head spins as I realize what he's going to eat for this 'breakfast'.

He kneels down and pushes my skirt up. This is one of those rare occasions again when I wear a summer dress and denim jacket to college. Slowly, he pulls my panties down, and my heart races inside my chest.

He inhales between my thighs like I'm some kind of heroin. Then he stares at me, his eyes piercing, before he captures my slit in his mouth without warning, making me let out a loud gasp that I have to cover my mouth in my hands.

His hands hold my waist under the skirt as he kisses me down there, making my body tremble with all of the emotions he makes me feel. I hiss, squeezing my eyes shut, my fingers grabbing his hair now. I hope that he would save me this time, since there are people outside. But that's highly unlikely to happen. Oh, God. How am I going to hold myself from screaming if he's doing this to me?

"Did you know that I just saw Vaughn Cooper earlier?" one of the girls outside suddenly echoes. My eyes snap open at the mentioning of his name.

I look down, only to find him unbothered, still enjoying his meal with his eyes closed.

"You mean, that hot quarterback?" another girl gasps.

"Yeah. That steaming hot one," is the answer, excitement in her voice. "Mind you, my eyes were blessed. He just exited the class when I bumped into him."

Yeah. I saw something like that once. Now, I wonder if it has happened many times. Maybe those girls bumped into him on purpose.

I yelp as Vaughn sucks my clit, pulling me closer to his mouth, grabbing my ass.

"You mean, the ice prince," her friend mutters. "He seems so distant, cold, elusive."

No. He's wild, passionate and bold. Just like he is at the moment, eating me to the core.

He shoves his tongue into my opening, and I have to muffle another moan. God, why are they taking so long inside here?

Just after I curse them in my mind, I hear the door to another cubicle being opened. That makes me want to scream in frustration. My hands are now covering my mouth again as I'm trying to prevent my own gasps and moans from escaping my lips. Vaughn, however, keeps eating, sucking, and licking me. My juice is dripping, and with how Vaughn devours me right now, I'm thinking that he might even drink it until the last drop.

By the time the girl in the other cubicle finishes her business and gets back to her friends, I'm already trashing above him. I'm close to having the most phenomenal orgasm I've ever had. My heart thumps hard against my ribs, my eyes wide as I press my hands on my mouth.

Once the girls exit the ladies room while laughing with each other, I finally manage to let out a small scream as the orgasm takes over. Just as I thought, Vaughn gladly devours all of my juices, licking it to the very last drop, like he's destined to make me cum in his mouth.

I pant while he eyes me, licking his lips. My chest is heaving up and down as I'm still trying to catch my breath.

He stands up and corners me, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear before planting a soft kiss on my lips. "I just had the most delicious breakfast." He smirks.

I'm still shaking, unable to respond.

"Come. Let's get out of here." He takes my hand in his and leads me toward the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 1.6K 40
**A Romance, Teen Fiction, and YA Featured Novel** Worlds collide when a formerly overweight teen befriends a blinded football player and is forced t...
102K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
158 1 13
Hell. That's what his first year of high school was like. Not because he couldn't make friends, or didn't get the classes he wanted. No. It all start...
298K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...