The Story Of It All

By Ninjapon7

In the land of Equestria everybody is mad about getting their powers! Especially in the school Canterlot high... More

The different Sapiens
My Flashlight
I don't belong...
Coco Apple?
Ships..?
A Cloudy Day
The Cheesiest Pie
Mysteries
On The Alert
Prisoners
Chaos
Carnival Cancelled
The Escape
Questioning everything

On The Alert Pt.2

138 7 0
By Ninjapon7

Twilight's POV

Training had never been so extreme before, I struggled hit the multiple moving targets in front of me. Everybody was working hard and everyone was on edge. After I finally finished my target practice I had an obstacle course to do. I glanced over to see my best friend Spike I could see the many  beads of sweat all over him and he tried to make bigger blast of flames everytime he roared.

I couldn't help but crack a smile, I had known Spike since he was little, he was like a little brother, it was strange to see him working so passionately. He noticed my stare and waved, I chuckled and waved back, I turned my attention back to the course I was about to run, I tied my hair back in a ponytail and did some stretches, I returned to stoic expression of before took a deep breath and started, my speed was good but not good enough I needed to improve on that, I slid under a beam and then vaulted my self over the next.

I was face with a tall wall to climb, it looked daunting but I had been practicing all day for this moment. I used my magic and my wings started to grow. I soared above the wall in a matter of seconds and made it to the end. I check my watch I had done it in 6.23 seconds. Not good enough, but ok for a start. I suddenly felt all riled up and determined. Everyone around me was good in the speed department, I was still working on my wings.

I did the course over and over and over again.

"Don't overwork your wings Twi!" Spike called "You may get a cramp mid air and trust me it ain't fun"

I ignored Spikes warning and continued flying trying to go higher and higher each time.

I breathed in the air around me, I could see everything up hear.

"Hey Twilight" Somepony called. I floated closer to the ground, to get a better look at who was talking to me. Before I touched the ground however, my wings seemed to buckle, I wobbled awkwardly in the air and had some what of a rough landing, I managed to land on my feet with one wing fully functional.

"TWILIGHT!"I whipped around and Spike is tearing towards me. "I told you to be careful"

I bowed my head pouted then huffed, "You know I hatched you right, you should watch your tone young man."

Spike sighed and facepalm. " Twi you4 barely 2 years older than me"

"Looks like your getting at landing on your feet, looks like you wont need me to catch you anymore" Somebody chuckled.

I didnt even want to turn around, my face struggled to find an expression that fitted my emotions, Spike, whom I was still facing shot me a confused look my face started to redden and he mouthed "Are you ok?"

I nodded and tried to regain composure, trying as much as possible to be completely reticent of my true feelings.

"Yes I am, since I'm not in any immediate danger of falling, what's your excuse for bumping into me this time"

Flash let out a hearty laugh and grinned "Spike asked me to keep an eye on you" he answered

I didnt know whether to thank or scold Spike and this point.

"Well I assure I can take care of myself" I huffed flipping my hair.

He shrugged and chuckled some more. What was so dang funny?!

"Um Flash" someone cooed sweetly. The voice belonged to no other than Fluttershy.

Flash turned to her and scratched his neck, "Oh sorry Fluttershy, we can continue practice now."

"Practice?" Spike asked.

"Oh I'm helping Fluttershy strengthen her wings, shes doing really well!" Flash beamed.

Fluttershy blushed and looked down. Spike and I shared a quick look.

I could use some help with my flying, maybe I should ask Flash to help me out sometime... Something about asking him made me feel uncomfortable.

By the time I looked back at him he was holding onto Fluttershy hands and guiding her through the air, would he do that to me too, I slapped my cheeks and screamed out loud.

Spike looked at me concerned and quite frankly creeped out, thank goodness Flash didnt hear!

"I'm going back to training Twi, let me know if you need anything ok?" And with that Spike was off, poor boy I probably gave him a heart attack. Hopefully he didnt think I was crazy, maybe I should explain what happened sometime, I'm sure he would understand.

I glanced at Fluttershy and Flash one more time, he was trying to get her to fly by herself, she was reluctant at first but she eventually agreed, she let go of his hands and manage to float a few inches, before losing her balance and falling, she fell into Flash's arms, clearly embarrassed he just gave her his signature smile ans supported her once more, I couldn't make out what he was saying but I'm sure he was reassuring her, I smiled he was so kind. Someone else on the other hand didnt seem to be enjoying this wholesome view.

I turned to see Discord literally staring holes through Flash, when I caught his eye, I stuck out my tongue at him, he growled and the resistance band he was pulling snapped in half, I burst out laughing and he walked away grumbling about how he could fly too or whatever.

I rolled my eyes and continued my training.

Twilight 1
Discord Nil

Cheese POV
"Oh hey Pinkie, could you help me with my sit ups?" I asked

She nodded eagerly and held onto my feet.

With every sit up, I got closer and closer to her face.
It was fun.

She made a new silly face when ever my head popped up and I had to stifle my laughter...it didnt last for long and within seconds I was in stitches.

She grinned feeling fulfilled.

"I have an idea she said, how about everytime you a sit up I smash a pie in your face!

My eyes sparkled in amazement

"YES PLEASE!!" I screamed

"Crackheads" I heard someone mutter, but I didnt really care.

We went back to the sit ups and it was the best experience I have ever gone through.

First the calm refreshing coconut cream pie, then the spicy apple cinnamon pie. The aromas and textures on my face made me feel so much joy.
We made a bonus of game of me guessing every pie.

Of course I aced it, got every single one correct baby!

You look like a pie monster! Pinkie squealed.

"And I'm coming to get you!!!" I fake snarled chasing after her. She let out another squeal and ran.

I chased after her, or at least I thought, its surprisingly hard to see with pie smeared all over your face. I ending up ramming myself into a wall.

Pinkie bent over and asked me if I was ok.

I laughed hysterically until years were streaming down my face.

"Yeah I'm fine Pinkie" I said between laughs. "My nose may never be the same again though, she helped me up but still asked if I was ok.

"Take him to the nurse Pinkie, his head may be even messed up than before." A deep voice said, it was Discord, come to think of it, it was probably him that called us crack heads earlier.

"Aww Discord you care" I said giving him the best puppy dog eye I could muster.

He scoffed, but then smirked " Dont be late to our Chaos Caravan tomorrow!" He called walking away and waving

"You betcha!"

"What's that?" Pinkie asked curiously, very cute.

"Its this thing Discord and I do, if you know Discord you know how amusing he can be, we basically just go around doing fun, crazy things and spreading mischief" I cheered doing jazz hands for effect.

Her pupils dilated as she stared into mine.

"THAT SOUNDS LIKE THE BOMB! CAN COME CHEESE PRETTY PLEASE WITH PINKIE PIE ON TOP!!!" She pleaded.

At that moment a lightbulb went off in my head, why didnt I think of this before?

Cheese Sandwich+Discord+Pinkie Pie= NON STOP FUUN.

I jumped up and down like a little kid, "Of course Pinkie! That would be amazing! The more the merrier" I said barely containing my excitement.

We both did a little celebration dance before entering the nurses office. She scanned me and gave me and ice pack, she told me to be more careful and was about to send is on are way.

"Em Miss arent you forgetting something?" I said with an expectant smile.

She rolled her eyes so hard I thought the may fall out.

She handed me a huge lollipop and shooed me away.

I left feeling triumphant until I saw Pinkies eyes glued on it.

"Want some? We can share!"

She nodded vigorously and licked the lollipop as we both made it to are next class.

I honestly dont know why some people thought we were dating, isnt this want all friends do?

I...Anyways thank so so so much for reading, I understand I dont really keep my deadline promises and everything but online school is very time consuming, next chapter coming ot soon and I mean it, I know this one was supposed to come out ages ago, but I procrastinated I'm actually in class rn so I have to go back to work Cy a and dont forget to vote and follow if u enjoyed

Mr Drummer: rolls drums

Word Count:1618

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 819 21
~Trilogy to My big hit,•Orange to Cyan•~ When Dash, Applejack, Star Wish, Applecloud, The rest of the gang and I are stuck in the human dimension, wh...
Kiss By Roze

Fanfiction

15.6K 179 44
AppleDash is in! Only if Pinkie wasn't jealous... Starting at Canterlot, and ending in a tough spot, will Applejack and Rainbow Dash make it through...
81.5K 1.8K 36
What happens when the world's most in-denial cocky anti-romantic girl and the world's infamous ladies man celebrity bad boy meet? Chaos, drama, troub...
183K 2.5K 24
The magic of friendship continues to grow as (Y/N) and the Mane 6 must take on a brand new task now that they see themselves as Equestria's biggest h...