Ships..?

Spike's POV

Ships, is Rarity watching boats now? Is that want shes into? I looked around campus and couldn't find a one in sight, what on earth was she talking about? I'll never understand.

I see that oaf Rogue on the ground. "Are you ok?" I ask even though I couldn't care less about his well being.

"Get out of my way brat!" He says, or should I say grunts and stomps off, Dreyar hurries after him but before he's out of range I ask him " Why do you let him treat you that way!" He turns around and looks at me for a long time as if he had never contemplated the thought himself. He shakes his head but I think I've gotten the thought into his mind, maybe one day he'll stand up for himself.

The bell rings and rush for my next class.

Its called Awakening Training. Its basically when we learn how to harness our powers and control them properly. It's one of my favorite classes.

As I enter the class I am greeted by the teacher Ms Hex Maledict, Ms Hex for short "Welcome Spike!" " Your just in time we are about to start a class activity." Her big eyes seemed to smile at me through her thick round glasses.

"Line up everybody!" Today you'll be demonstrating your powers and how well you can control them.

"Rarity, would you like to go first?" Rarity nodded perkily and stepped out in front of the class suddenly a white magical aura enveloped her.

She stepped out in a new stunning outfit.

It was a high in the front low in the back kinda thing.
Diamonds glittered all over it. It was purple with blue accents and it was absolutely breathtaking.

Everyone oohhed and aahhed
I expected nothing less from Rarity! Ms Hex clapped like a kid who had just gotten a new toy. "Very well done Rarity" she said.
Next was was a pegasapien whos wings were to tiny to even lift her of the ground.

A few people sniggered and she looked like she may cry, I was about to step forward when Rarity beat me too it " Here's a hanky dearie, no need to be down." " You just need a little practice and you'll get there. And don't even think of those rascals snickereing in the crowd, there all just insecure about their own flaws!" The timid pegasapien sniffed and smiled and Rarity.

She was always going around spread happiness.
Thats what i love about her.
A few more people demonstrated their skills until the period was up.
I couldn't help but stare at Rarity her beauty seemed to entrance me at times!
But disaster struck.
She turned and looked at me, WHILE I WAS SO CREEPILY WATCHING HER! I tried to look away quickly but it was to late, she was already making her away over to me.

"Is there something on my face?" She asked.
"Gosh you looked you were under a spell!"
I felt so my face heat up, I feared next steam would start to billow out of my ears!
"Um well- I- I was just admiring your dress!" I lied.
"Oh why thank you Spikey Wikey!" She said ruffling my already messy hair. I rolled my eyes " You promised to stop calling me that! It makes me feel like a kid" I retorted pouting. She giggled And replied. "But it's adorable and besides you still act like one, but don't worry I think its cute!" She teased. I tried not to show my embarrasment with a counter move. I bent down and leaned close into her face. "Yet I'm taller" Rarity blushed and shrunk back. " Well- I suppose you've had a bit of a growth spurt!" She stuttered.  Now i chuckled at her. That is what I call ADORABLE!
At that moment Cheese Sandwich came up behind me. "At the pace your going you and Rarity will already be happily married by the end of this semester!" Cheese said cheekily, cracking up at his own joke. I bared my fangs at him and he ran off. I said my goodbyes to Rarity and then chased ofter Cheese. Well i guess I'm having grilled cheese tonight!

And you made it to the end thank you so much, you know the drill dont forget to vote and comment if u liked this. Also wanna here a discovery i made?
The world blush is a mixture of the two words rush and blood, because blushing is the result of blood rushing to your face cool right? Lol those are just some weird things i think about. Other than anim boys XD
Until next time my little snowflakes!