HOOD FAME ✔︎. (DISCONTINUED)

By soufscinema

angel eyes but you been giving me hell all night. September 2020. More

;
Disclaimer
01;
03;
4;
05;
06;
07;
08;
09;
10;
11;
12;
13;
14;
15;
16;
17;
18;
19;
20;
21;
22;
23;
24;
25;
26;
27;
28;

02;

16.6K 842 1.1K
By soufscinema

vote n comment.
excuse any typos and/or mistakes.

HOOD FAME ;

┬┴┬┴┤1, 2, 3, 4!├┬┴┬┴
┬┴┬┴┤WE DECLARE├┬┴┬┴
┬┴┬┴┤A GANG WAR├┬┴┬┴

BERMAJ XIORIA BIANCHI

( burr-mahj
zee-or-ree-ah
bee-ahn-chee )

"Well, Kilina what'd you do this summer?" she asked herself. "I saw my friends kill a girl." she answered, nodding before looking over at me. "Got a nice ring to it, right?"

"What you think they did with her body?" I questioned as we sat in her bedroom.

"Cut it up, ate it, disfigured it, threw it in the dumpster, the possibilities are endless Maj."

oh...

"Think Mooney gon' come looking for us?"

She scoffed, standing up from her seat on the bed. "Fuck no, I mean--why would she?"

Watching her pace the room, I rubbed my arm. "I mean... you did kinda snitch..." I trailed off. "She's gonna probably come for us."

"Of course I'ma tell them niggas who shot their homeboy little sister! Especially with a nina to your fucking head!"

My hands flew up in defense, frowning. "I didn't say you were in the wrong... just thinking of possible outcomes ahead of time."

"I mean we did the right thing, going to get help. But what if they think we lying and try to come kill us." she sighed, her hands pulling her hair into a high ponytail. "Or Mooney and Rowdy get the whole Cobra crew at our necks." she ranted before grabbing me by the shoulders. "We just threw oil on the fire of a gang war. We're gonna fucking die Bermaj, seriously!"

I kept quiet, feeling my stomach churn.

"We're gonna get shot, raped, stabbed, beat, or all of the above and die. They gon' find us somewhere by Normal Avenue and their gonna give us some shitty ass funeral with dry ass chicken and post ghetto pictures of us on Instagram in clouds with angel wings! Who the fuck even knows if I'll be heaven?!"

This bitch is losing it.

"Kilina calm down..." I trailed off. staring at her as she let me go.

"I can't die at 17! I don't wanna be another statistic. Do you know how much shit I haven't done? I haven't even got to meet my celebrity crushes!"

"The last thing you should be worried about right now is meeting Lil Baby and Rod Wave..."

"But still!" she yelled back, pacing again. "I can't die now! We just fucking graduated! You want niggas smoking a Bermaj and Kilina pack?!"

"I mean maybe they won't tell them we the reasons they know who it is..." I shrugged, a single leg of mine bouncing as she scrunched her face up, looking at me like I was stupid.

"They can figure that shit out themselves! You know what..." she trailed off. "I got an idea."

Sighing, I raised my eyebrows. "What?"

"I'ma go down the street to Waka house, and I'ma get us a gun." she stated, nodding.

"Kilina... have a seat and take a breath, okay?" I questioned. "You're paranoid. We could always go to the guy and clear our names or we can lay low and stay at our houses for a while. You don't have to go buy a piece we ain't gon' use."

"Bitch who ain't gon' use it? If I have to I'ma make that motherfucker sing." she retorted making me kiss my teeth.

"Okay okay, you're acting bogus right now." I said, stale facing her.

"Well excuse the shit out of me for being concerned about my life." she mugged.

Hearing my phone ding, I looked down--sighing. "I gotta go meet Fiyzo so he can drive me home."

She nodded, pulling me into a hug. "Pleeeeeease don't witness any more murders."

"Mhm," I chuckled, grabbing my book bag from the floor and standing up. "Don't shoot nobody."

"Ain't even finna lie to you and say I won't."

~

"Okay but Fiyzo why didn't you tell me?" I mugged, walking along the sidewalk of the street. "Ain't nobody tryna walk all them extra blocks when you could've just waited for me."

"Bro I told yo' ass I was leaving at 11. You thought I was capping?"

"No, I thought you would've waited. It's 11:09...." I shot back hearing him kiss his teeth.

"I'm yo' big cousin, not yo' damn chauffeur. I took a flat you think I actually remembered yo' ass?"

"Yeah clearly" I responded, rolling my eyes. "Whatever, I'll see you when I get to grandma house."

"Mhm, keep yo' ass outta trouble."

Hanging up, my eyes fell on an all white Audi--a girl getting out and walking funny as she made her inside the apartment complex.

Must be nice.

I crossed the street, hearing the horn honk while I walked by.

"Aye. Lemme talk to you."

I turned around, seeing the guy from last night sticking his head out the window. He nodded me over, only for me to shake my head and continue walking.

nope. imagine me actually going over there.

Hearing an engine rev, the car pulled to the side of me--eventually slowing down to my walking. "Aye.....you not deaf bruh."

I kept walking, not looking over.

"Hope yo' quiet ass fall flat on yo' face."

Kept walking.

"Mmcht, for real bruh. The homie had a question for you. Get in."

"I'll answer it from out here..." I responded, fixing my bag on my shoulders.

"You know where Mooney and her people be... why they did it... sumn?"

I shook my head, glancing over at him. "I just came down here for the summer... I wouldn't know."

"What you mean? Where you reside?"

"Uptown"

Really holding a conversation with this man through an open car window from the sidewalk.

"Ew" he responded making me frown. "That caucasian ass place... you bougie huh?"

"No...you done?" I responded as he shrugged.

"You need a ride?"

"No."

Nodding slowly, he started to roll his window up--driving off down the street.

Don't really think him and homies the people we should be scared of...

* end of the chapter *

😗 don't ever lemme name the gc.

myb - this was before i updated to iOS 14.

#imexcitedforthisbook

puh-lease be bullshit ready.

I don't have a filter when it comes to plot twists and drama in my books .

- sluttysosa$$

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 399 29
"𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘮𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶" (𝘓𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴) mᥲ𝗍ᥙrᥱ/grᥲ⍴һіᥴ ᥣᥲᥒgᥙᥲgᥱ ᥲᥒძ smᥙ𝗍..(vote for me to k...
177K 8.5K 29
i know, you don't wanna be with him like you say you do.
27.2K 1.4K 11
"𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 , 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘪 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 "
449K 18.5K 25
Okay i'm a little toxic, you still wanna fuck? 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 8, 2021 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 : 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨