Game On!! || Dream SMP! [ D...

By kamobokotrio

How did you ever get into the situation, where you would be the one claiming war on L' Man and The Dream Team... More

Author's Note
Yo! Someone clip that!
".. That was Sapnap, wasn't it?" Chapter Two
"Wow, I got a lot of people to disappoint!" Chapter 3
Author's Note
"... Eret?" Chapter 5
"... Like the Titanic." Chapter 6
"I'll make a deal with you." Chapter 7
"Stick to the plan, Eret!... Oh hi, Wilbur-" Chapter 8
"Traitor? Wh- I am not!" (A Small Note.)
"How the heck was I supposed to know?!" Chapter 9
"Building an alliance, with unlikely allies." Chapter 10
"IT'S A TRAP!" Chapter 11
"Escaping Manburg." Chapter 12
Editors Note
Author's Note !

"You're going to all regret this." Chapter 4

9.5K 293 569
By kamobokotrio

Rageviolent, uncontrollable anger.feel or express violent uncontrollable anger.

"YOU ARE ALL, GOING TO REGRET THIS, I SWEAR TO GOD ABOVE, YOU'LL REGRET IT!"

"Come here, boy. Come here."

It had been a week since you had first joined the Dream SMP, and silently you had wondered if anything was going to happen during the times you logged on and stayed here. You had made some progress in having a small little shop, George and Tubbo being the main ones that came by to help, while the others just stayed to talk a bit for their stream and left. You didn't mind, the pleasure was always welcoming and you had no problem with them at all! Mainly though, you never saw Dream, only once or twice before you had to go to sleep every night, which was weird, since you've seen him on every single stream that he did before you had came onto the server that day. For reasons still unknown, you haven't even started to worried about what had been happening around you.

Clicking your tongue a bit as you motioned the wild wolf towards you, squatting down in a small kneeling position to comfort it. Feeding them bones, and then it only took two, you had a new friendly dog to call yours.

"What should i call you boy... Maxwell..?"

The dog yipped, happily even as he licked some steak that you had pulled out for him, you giving a warm grin at this action as you started to rub the scruff of the neck. A nice white color fur started to graze your fingertips as you chuckled, holding a name tag in your other hand.

"Let's call you.. Maxwell. And.. You're going to have a.. green collar! Cause green means success!"

The dog gave a happy howl, as you started to feed it as much steak as you had. You had at least half a stack, so one part for Maxwell, and one part for you. You never really thought of getting a dog in Minecraft, mostly because of the challenges you did and that one dreaded clip where Dream kills the dogs always haunted you in the back of your mind, for no matter what reason. It scared you to just see Dream murder the dogs out of nowhere and call it a start, but hey, this is Dream we're talking about, the one who has the tea kettle wheeze.

Searching around in your inventory for a green dye, you never heard some small footsteps behind you going towards the village you were staying at. Maybe it was just someone passing through? You never would really know about it unless you would try and get on a video chat with someone. Sitting in front of your dog, you decided to finally name the dog Maxwell, as the dog was super adorable, and you had no reason not to call the dog that, it was your dog to call your own! Humming a small tune, you finally put the name tag on him, seeing the ever glowing text "Maxwell" was glowing.

"Hmm, hmm, how about that, Maxwell?"

Maxwell finally started to turn around, wagging his tail happily as you stretched. holding your legs out as they were sore and tired from collecting all of the wood you had did in game. Nonetheless, it was going to make a special way towards your heart, as you were still making ways towards the villages, trading and such, but getting there. Maybe they had already defeated the ender dragon, and that was just that? Well, being in the end, it was a good place to farm for experience, and ender pearls with that as well. You had did that a couple of times with your chat, mostly dying half the time because you always forgot to bring a water bucket and you had always forgotten that the ender dragon was still around somehow, even after you thought you had killed it. End cities were popular too, to your opinion, as sometimes they held the best stuff in their shulker boxes, but you could never get to them as you always started to be lifted up after a certain amount of time.

Scratching your legs and blinking, you finally got up, feeling the cracks in your back disappear as you stretched your back, yawning in your mouth as you pulled out your map. Only a couple hundred blocks from the village, and you should get there before sunset happened, so that you could trade with the villagers in the little shop that you made. For flowers, they would actually trade nicely for it, like coal and other flowers for more profit. Sometimes they even asked for flags, to which you happily obliged! You were known in that village for some special pride flags, and other cool flags that you had helped made with the special help of your chat.

Walking around the soft planted grass, you found yourself scratching your nose, something was off, as you didn't scratch your nose often, but whenever something was going to happen, you never knew when, or where.

"Come on Max, let's get home."

Sunlight was slowly disappearing, the birch leaves filtering the sunlit path of the way back even more as you started to sprint a little. As much as you loved to see monster disappear in a batch of smoke, you wouldn't want to get caught in the twisted path after dark, as it would be impossible to find your way back. Clicking your tongue, you found a torch in your inventory, causing you to light it as you started to see the fated village just a bit ahead of you, nothing major. Sighing, you slowed down, walking slowly as you found your dog growling, for no reason. No mobs were by, but for some reason, he continued to growl, causing you to shush him as you walked on the grass path towards the village.

The village, wasn't as much as a sight to behold, like a normal oak village, it had farms, animals, villagers, an iron golem, and some place to fish. The farms weren't in the best condition to hold the animals in, sometimes the chickens would find a way out, and you would have to go on a literal chicken chase to bring them back in one piece and have them reproduce. The villagers were just, really, really sweet. Many of them were farmers, with a couple of regular villagers and blacksmiths here and there, but nothing major. The iron golem was one sole protector, and it did an amazing job protecting the village on its own, but it did needed some more friends, which is why you stayed with it almost half of the time, talking to it and giving it roses.

The village was normal, a church being one of the highest points there, the sleek cobblestone holding a sort of importance in there as it glistened into the downgrading sun. Maybe even then, would you realize how much this village meant to you, as you had only stayed here for a week (in real time, may i add), but to you... you had stayed here for years, learning, growing, making friends, taming, fighting, having happiness. Seeing the moon slightly being risen, you walked towards the middle of the village, ringing the bell.

The villagers went inside, the iron golem making huge footsteps as it passed you, a look of grim acceptance on its face as it walked towards the outer circle of the village, huffing a bit. You nodded back, giving it a warm smile of hope, of having it to protect them in their tiny own village.

"Well... Let's go home, Maxwell... Maxwell?"

You darted your head around, he couldn't have gone far right? Right? You heard a howl, as you turned your head towards the sound, Maxwell standing beside the cottage howling multiple times. It might be alerting the others of the location, and to hold off coming here. You gave a relief chuckle, the thought of losing Maxwell so soon would crush you, just to lose something you've only had for ten minutes, but you formed a lifelong bond with him. Shaking your head, you entered the cottage.

The cottage itself was half build, missing half a room and half a room, but it looked comfy, cozy even. In the backyard, you were planning to have some sort of campfire so when anyone came over, they could hang out and eat in the back, talking and laughing even. A smile adorned your face as you looked towards the beds, halfway, you would have Maxwell sleep outside, but to sleep within the beds would be a good idea, so that nothing that you couldn't see a way out of damaged the villagers or the dog themselves, or the iron golem, who, literally, had a heart of steel.

Laying in your bed, and your dog curled up beside you, you started to close your eyes, yawning a bit as you fell into the small blackness that you would call your mind.

There's no honorable way to kill, no gentle way to destroy. There is nothing good in war. Except its ending.

All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting.

Who are you now, not to enact war on this?

The ringing of the bells woke you up suddenly, groggily, as you tried to see what was going on. You smelled something.. burning. The small cloud of smoke fogging up your face as you coughed, darting your head up and your eyes wide in panic. Your eyes quickly scanned the room, searching for the last source of where this even started, where this.. fire? What was fire doing here?! You thought you had gotten away from the war, to act as a neutral on all sides.. but no, something wasn't right, the smell of fire and smoke was still strong in your nostrils as you got up, feeling the wood below you starting to burn.

"MAXWELL?! MAXWELL WHERE ARE YOU BOY?!"

Villager's cries of pain came from outside, as you darted your head around for more help. Half of the room was burned, the fire slowly licking its way towards you as you backed up towards the door. Without thinking, you barged out, the door falling towards the ground as you landed with a thump on the ground. Splintered and broken, you quickly tried to get up, only to see poofs of not the fire, but poofs of dying villagers in the eyes of your soul. You couldn't even move, fire reveling around your house and the many others that it could touch with its burning fingertips. Daring to look, you stared up at the sky, midnight had struck, while you were all sleeping and comfortable in your bed.

Was this the work of the war you had been trying to avoid? Was it?! Why were they going after the village you most loved, when you said you would stay out of it?

"MAXWELL!? SWEETIE?!"
(The iron golem, you have nicknamed Sweetie.)

You never thought to look ahead, as you found something.. horrible.

In the fire, smothered and almost burnt, there was a collar. A green, dog collar, laying in the fire's path. You felt yourself drop, curling up on the ground even more than you had done before. No. No no no, Maxwell couldn't be dead! You had just got them! You forced yourself up, hobbling over towards the collars. Hearts were being forced out of their places in your health, but to you, getting that collar was all that mattered. Fire grabbed your legs, started to burn them more fiercely as you finally fell, making your way to the collar. Grabbing the collar, you didn't DARE open the chat, but knowing that you had to know, you gulped, almost freezing at what you had saw.

Maxwell was burnt to a crisp.

You finally let out a sob, currently holding the collar close to you as you felt tears putting out the small fires close to your cheeks. You couldn't.. they promised to leave you alone.. they promised, and then they lied? It wouldn't have been caused by anything else, a creeper explosion wouldn't have caused the fire, nor would they be by a lava pool, you had even scouted the area before making it your home. Before the fire, overcame your home.

Feeling something lifting you up, you slowly lifted your eyes to see Sweetie, broken, on its last health. No.. No no no, Sweetie.. Sweetie was good! Sweetie.. The iron golem gave a sad nod, slowly the iron fell out of it as it started to shrink. You had nothing, no iron, no nothing to save Sweetie. You started to bawl, hugging the iron golem more, as it started to hug back, the sad grunt of it residing in your brain before you felt yourself being lifted up. Holding the collar tightly in your hand, you glanced at Sweetie, who was lifting you with her final strength.

"SWEETIE NO!-"

She let out a sorry grunt, as you felt yourself being flung. Five blocks, ten blocks into the air, heading away from the village. You screaming, holding your hand out towards Sweetie. You felt as if time was slowing down, your screaming drowning out the crackle and pop of the fire as Sweetie fell to her knees, finally poofing as you felt yourself going down. Lower, and lower onto the ground. The rose Sweetie had dropped, the flowers that you had made.. the friends.. the family.. the flags.. burning to a crisp. The rose Sweetie had dropped, slowly floated onto the ground, before the fire grabbed it, eating it whole as it burned quickly, never to be seen again.

"no..."

You felt yourself falling into a small pond, the water engulfing you as you stared up at the sky, the midnight turning into sunlight as you saw the fire from a distance, slowly dying down by the light. Your tears carried on with the pond, as you felt yourself slipping from consciousness, holding the collar in your hand as you closed your eyes, tears still residing in your soul.

"I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you."

"Why can't you see it from my view.. that you have ruined what i have learned to BELIEVE?!"

"Why.. WHY WON'T YOU BELIEVE ME?!"

In those streets, you were supposedly the only beating heart, the only being of warm blood and flesh. The walls around you were doubtless home to many in the fairly recent past, yet now it was an unfamiliar maze to all. The light fell on the words that spoke to nobody, unaware that their audience had vanished, or that the streets lay silent beneath no boots at all. It was as if God had stopped time, removed all the distractions so God could see it for real, see how it really was, what it really was. And in that moment all you wished for was another beating heart in this deserted city, another being of warm blood and flesh, one more pair of boots to walk next to yours.

The city was almost as it was before, just devoid of the warmth that made it worthy of that term, filled with burnt buildings, dull and blackened by smoke and debris. It is a collection of smoked buildings, roads laid like a carpet for a queen that will never come. Banners hang with slogans to be read-only by the dust-laden wind and edges looking like a map you'd make in school for an old history project, torn. The market is all set up like it awaits the stallholders at any moment. The only sound is the often sounds that cry as if it can bring back the people who left tasty scraps if only it calls loud enough. Against the wall of the old courthouse is a bicycle, the chain dangling on the sidewalk. Ahead is the clock tower, forever stuck at half past noon. If I stand still enough perhaps time is indeed frozen, perhaps is just your bones that don't realize it.

Looking around at the rest of the village, this must have been where the fire started. The walls had long since crumbled and in their place stood thick beams of wood, blackened and charred from where the flames had licked at them. The ruins were still smoking and he could see the faintest glow of embers as he maneuvered around the creaking threshold. Black dust hung in the air and invaded his lungs as he walked around his old house. Nothing had escaped the fire, glass littered the floor where the windows had broken and the metal base of the grand chandelier lay blackened and twisted on the ground. The house on the hill was a torch that could be seen across the waters and the smoke billowed thickly to the twilight clouds. By the dawn light, it was a pool of hot ash, no more sound than a thousand-year-old ruin. One wall stood, black and ugly, the others were jagged and low, too stubborn to fall just yet. After the winter storms, no-one doubted it would be gone entirely, the dark ash soaking in to enrich the soil below.

The streets that once thronged with life stood empty. Gone were the food vendors and the women in their bright clothes selling hand made goods from carts and baskets. Gone were the children who played amongst the crowds with their games and laughter. Gone were the stores with their windows of fine clothing or delicacies. Now even at midday, all that you would find would be the dusty street with only the wind for company. There were cracked sidewalks, empty gun shells, and broken storefronts laid waste by desperate looters. Once in a while there was the occasional harried person, moving quickly with tense purpose, no-one left their house unless it was absolutely necessary and the children were almost never seen.

The crumbling stone lay ash-like on the ground, a cloud of cold dust over every blade of grass and leaf. There it would stay until the wind carried it away and the rain washed every little thing clean. You felt emotionally bankrupt. The was nothing left to feel, nothing left to say, nothing left but the void that enveloped your mind in swirling blackness.

It was gone.

Your hard work to make this a village of your own, and help everyone, gone.

"Maxwell.. Sweetie."

"(Y/N)!"

You couldn't even focus on the voices behind you, as you felt yourself start to shake. You were scared, afraid even. Hands started to reside on your shoulders as you bawled, holding the collar in your hand tightly. You had lost.. so much in so little time. Is this what this war had cost them? To lose what you had called family in the eyes of nothing? L' Man.. Dream team..

"It's just a village, get over it."

"I hate to say it, but Wilbur is right, Star. You can always rebuild it.."

REBUILD?! You flung yourself away from George's hands, as you had found out that was whose hands were on you. You shook your head, this wasn't just a village, it was home, home to the eyes and ears of yours, home to the eyes and ears of Maxwell and Sweetie, home.. HOME TO THE INNOCENT VILLAGERS WHO LOST THEIR LIVES FOR YOUR WAR.

"You... YOU LIARS!!"

They all took a step back, you were mad.. no.. enraged at the fact that they told you that it was just a "village" and you could always "rebuild" it.

"You don't even understand.. how MUCH that meant to me.."

"Star.."

"SHUT UP!"

Getting your iron sword out, and holding a rose in the other, you pointed your sword towards the remains of the village, a solid look of enragement permanently settling on your face.

"WHO. WHO DID THIS?!"

"Why don't you calm down.. we don't want to start.."

"START WHAT?! ANOTHER WAR?! YOU'RE ALREADY IN ONE, SO WHY NOT?!"

You finally spoked your mind.

"I, STAR NIGHT, DECLARE WAR ON THE DREAM TEAM AND L' MANBURG, AND WHOEVER HAS BURNED DOWN MY HOUSE, WILL PAY, WITH THEIR LIVES!"

It wasn't going to be pretty.

"Star... You shouldn't do this."

"I shouldn't even be talking to my enemies right now.. Leave me be, I'll strike when I want to strike."

Turning your backs on them, you walked towards the burnt remains of your village. Whoever had did this, was going to pay. EVERYONE, was going to pay until the person spoke up about their crime on your village. You had no right mind anymore of peace, only war was settled in your mind.

"There is no glory in battle worth the blood it costs."

Twitter

StarIsStillHere: I may have declared war on Dream Team and L' Man?
(2k retweets)

DreamWasTaken: Oh my god

Skeppy: Get the popcorn, this is going to be good.

10.1 pages, 3,534 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 86.4K 44
Caught in a war L'Manburg can't win, Wilbur offers up one last thing. You.
15.8K 158 15
*a little smut* (I'm not good at writing it so there wont be to much) (if this crosses any boundaries of any cc in this story please message me and I...
33.6K 631 11
You were fighting in the war between the dream smp and L'manburge when you were captured by dream and his gang. Over time you developed feelings for...
41.1K 1.1K 19
"please will wake up. you can't leave me yet." the silence that followed only broke her heart more. wilbur soot x (fem) reader :) the story will rev...