Reborn Top Student and Sweet...

By Join_Me33

Huo Yanqing: The powerful and famous successor of the Huo family in Fangcheng. Rumors say that he is temperam... More

A pair of sluts, good hands to steal the sky for another day.
Strong hatred as if to burn herself to ashes
His eyes are very special
Huo Yanqing, the Huo family leader in Fancheng
Back to school agreement
The handsome young man-Huo Jibai
I wait to see the day when you can't reach your goal and get out of school
Really a pair of scumbags made for nothing, perfect match!
Don't you like acting?
Then you say love me loudly
Like eating sauerkraut in the old altar, cool
Let your nature explode more thoroughly!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26- 30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 131-140

Chapter 121-130

1.2K 26 1
By Join_Me33

Chapter 121: The hot she almost turned into water

"Well, can Wushu treat Huo Jibai first..."

Before Shu Xin's words were finished, Huo Yanqing suddenly got up and went out.

Shuxin blinked, what is the situation?

Angered?

Shu Xin stood there and didn't know what to do. Song Li walked in a moment, "Miss Shu, will you drive?"

"Ah?" The style of painting changed too fast, and Shu Xin couldn't react.

"Can you drive?" Song Li asked again.

So Xin nodded so unknown.

Song Li handed the car key to Shu Xin, "Ms. Shu, please send Wuye to Dongyueyue. I will ask the doctor to come and treat Master Xiaobai's wound."

Shu Xin blinked, and then it came to light that the matter had been resolved and took the key.

Just listen to Song Li and say, "Five Lords are waiting for you outside."

"Oh." Shu Xin thought of getting along with Huo Yanqing alone, and the small heart began to beat uncontrollably.

Shuxin walked to the door and saw Huo Yan leaning to smoke. He put one hand in the trousers pocket without a trace of wrinkles. The smoke between his slender fingers was being handed to the thin lips. wrinkle.

The deep three-dimensional facial features are more clearly defined by the light smoke and light.

Mature and stable man with cigarette is like an old wine in an altar, full-bodied and mellow.

Seeing Huo Yanqing so many times, Shuxin never saw him smoking, she thought he was not smoking.

Unexpectedly, not only smoking but also smoking is so charming, it is simply a crime.

"Can you go now?" Huo Yanqing's voice was stained with a little husky after smoking, deep and sexy, and very magnetic.

Shuxin recovered, gently pressed his chest with an arrhythmia, walked to the side where Huo Yan dumped no cigarettes, and stretched out his forearm, "Go."

The last time she saw Song Li in the headmaster's office was waiting for Huo Yanqing.

At that time, Shu Xin knew how bold and bold he was to lead Huo Yanqing but took his hand.

"Huh." Huo Yan responded faintly, instead of holding up the comforting forearm, but directly held her small hand in the palm.

Shu Xin walked down the steps with Huo Yanqin's steps and gently turned his hand, but he held it tightly and couldn't pull it out at all.

Shu Xin whispered in the tone of inquiry, "Uncle Wu, shall I help you?"

Huo Yan tilted his head and gently squeezed the palm of his hand, not intending to let go.

Shu Xin glanced at Huo Yanqing secretly, his expression calm, his thin lips slightly pursed, his jaw line faintly tense, and he seemed unhappy.

Why are you not happy?

Because she injured his nephew?

Shu Xin thought of this and would not dare to move, fearing that this man would be even more upset.

It's just that the speed of the heartbeat and the heat of the cheeks have soared from the moment he was held by the hand.

His hand is large, and the big one can completely wrap her small hand, the temperature of his palm is continuously transmitted to her hand, and then spread to her whole body.

Shu Xin only felt that this summer was hotter than any other summer.

She was almost hot and turned into water.

All the way from the entrance of the villa to the parking place at the gate of the villa, Shu Xin felt that she was not led by Huo Yan, but Huo Yanqing led her away.

Shu Xin felt that as long as Huo Yanqing was familiar with the place, such as the Huo Group, and then his family, he could walk in and out calmly, making it impossible for him to see that he could not see.

Chapter 122: Living alone in a room

Shu Xin didn't know what kind of effort Huo Yanqing paid to achieve this point, but admired him from the bottom of his heart.

But since she will go, why should she hold her hand?

Just in case?

Shu Xin directly strangled the idea of ​​"Huo Yan wanted to take advantage of her" directly in the budding state. The impossible should not be thought of.

Dongfangyue is Huo Yanqin's residence. I went to the school with a fever last time. I took Huo Yanqin's car to school that morning. I was nervous and didn't dare to talk, so I kept looking out the window and remembered the way, so she knew how to go .

Shuxin started the engine and drove the car away from the villa.

The two of them didn't speak on the road. Fortunately, Shuxin seriously drove to divert his attention. Otherwise, Huo Yan leaned in the same space and didn't speak. The pressure and tension would definitely make her feel like a needle.

It was more than nine o'clock when the car stopped at Dongfang Yue. Shuxin thought about dumping Huo Yan to the door, and he drove back in his own car.

Shuxin got out of the car, opened the rear door, and extended her arm.

Huo Yanqing still took Shuxin's hand directly. Shuxin didn't speak this time, let him take it, anyway, just these few steps, big heartbeat faster, cheeks a little hotter, just tolerate and passed.

The two came to the door of the villa, and Shu Xin was about to speak. Huo Yanqing opened his mouth first, "Since Miss Shu is here, please give me a minute and go."

In the evening, can she say no?

No!

Last time Huo Yanqing said that her massage technique was very good. After being pressed by her, the whole person was a lot easier. She was very happy at that time, and he helped her when she was in the principal's office, so she offered to say that if he needed it later, she Go with me.

"......it is good."

Huo Yan released his comfortable hand and pressed the fingerprint to open the door.

Shu Xin entered the door with Huo Yanqing, the villa was dark, "Why didn't the light turn on?"

Whether or not the lights are turned on is the same for Huo Yanqing, his world has always been dark.

Huo Yan's footsteps turned back again, and he touched the remote control at the entrance to turn on the light. In an instant, the dark villa was as bright as day.

Huo Yan turned and walked to the living room and said, "Xiao Bai is injured, my mother is terrified, and Yun Yun stays in the mountain village to take care of my mother tonight."

Shu Xin felt like a drum, and stood at the door and dared not go inside. He whispered, "Do you usually have anyone but Yun Ma?"

"Ok."

So now there are only two people in such a big villa!

In the big night, the lonely man and the widow are in the same room. She has to massage him up close. Is this really okay?

Huo Yanqin did not hear footsteps, stopped and turned, "Why not come in?"

"I..." Shuxin bit his lip, "Is it convenient?"

Huo Yanqin gently frowned, not answering the question: "I'm afraid I ate you?"

"No... no." Shu Xin hurried to Huo Yanqing to prove that he didn't think so, "Uncle Wu, are you downstairs?"

"Bedroom." Huo Yan tilted back slightly, and the man had already walked toward the stairs.

"Lying... bedroom?!" Shu Xinying's eyes were big and his face was horrified.

Huo Yan stopped, turned around and asked, "What's wrong?"

"No... nothing, it's good, it's good." Shuxin smiled in the corner of his mouth. If Huo Yan leaned into his eyes, he would find Shuxin's smile awkward and how red his face was.

Shu Xin lifted his heels and despised himself in his heart while walking, Shu Xin, are you crazy, aren't you just a lone man? What are you thinking about?

Chapter 123: 360 handsome without dead ends

Huo Yanqing, a person with high power, who wants to climb into his bed, like women who cross the river crucian carp, will you bully you like a young bean sprout still studying?

Shu Xin and Huo Yanqing came to the bedroom together, which was different from the room where she had a fever and slept last time. It was bigger and wider, but also simpler.

Apart from a bed and a sofa coffee table, there is almost nothing else.

Huo Yan leaned down on the sofa and leaned back into the sofa, leaning his head on the backrest, "Go ahead."

"Okay." Shu Xin hesitated and walked to the sofa and started to massage Huo Yan from the back. Compared with the frontal massage, this method was a little awkward and less effective.

But she did not dare to let her kneel on the sofa and give Huo Yan a massage.

Slim and fair-skinned fingers held down Huo Yanqin's temples, and began to rub with moderate strength. His subconscious eyes fell on his face. Looking backwards, his facial contours were more angular, especially the nose and lip lines. , And the jaw lines are simply perfect.

Shu Xin feels that Huo Yanqin is the kind of handsome 360-degree dead end. No matter which angle you look at, he is handsome and impeccable.

"What does Miss Shu think of Xiaobai?" Huo Yanqing's low magnetic voice sounded in the quiet and empty bedroom, as if there was an echo, wave after wave passed into Shu Xin's heart, which was particularly nice.

It took Shuxin stunned for two seconds to realize that Xiao Bai in Huo Yan's mouth was referring to Huo Jibai. There was no way. The name and Huo Jibai's person were quite different. She always thought of the crayon Xiaoxinli as the first reaction. A pet dog.

Shu Xin thought for a while before answering, "Huo Jibai is handsome and has a distinguished family background. It is a well-recognized school grass of the A big school, and the male **** in the minds of all girls."

Huo Yan tilted her eyebrows slightly, her thin lips tightened slightly.

Shu Xin sees that Huo Yanqing hasn't spoken, and she feels a little drumming. Isn't she answering this way? Don't elders want their juniors to be good?

Or is she boasting too rough, should be more specific?

But Huo Jibai was either absent from school or fought at school. She was just a dumb kid who was not doing business. How could she boast?

Shu Xin thought hard for a moment, and finally thought of Huo Jibai's other advantages besides appearance and family background. "Huo Jibai has good basketball skills and is the captain of our school basketball team. As long as he plays, the court will scream again and again, and the girls will cry like crazy..."

"You too?" Huo Yanqing suddenly interrupted Shuxin's words.

Shuxin was a little embarrassed, would she tell the truth? She never saw Huo Jibai playing.

Still lying, saying that she is also like the brain powder of Huo Jibai?

After considering it for a while, Shu Xin chose not to answer the question positively, "Huo Jibai is excellent."

After two seconds, Huo Yanqing just faintly yelled.

However, why does Shu Xin feel that the skin under her finger is faintly tight?

This is a sign of bad mood.

Did she say the wrong thing?

Excessive praise?

Or did he think of her hurting his nephew again?

Huo Yanqing opened his Gujing Wubo's eyes suddenly when he was thinking about it, "Let's stop here today."

Then he pulled his head away from Shuxin's fingers, bent over the coffee table and touched the cigarette case and lighter, took out a cigarette and bit it in his mouth, turned the lighter in his hand, and turned his head, "Miss Shu, Help light a fire."

Chapter 124: Are you afraid of me?

Shu Xin quickly circumvented the sofa and came to Huo Yan to lean over, to get the lighter in his hand, he just reached over, the two hands touched together, Shu Xin scared quickly shrank his hand, then...

boom!

Pure metal lighters made a loud noise when they fell on the ground.

"Sorry..." Shu Xin quickly picked up the lighter.

"Are you afraid of me?" Huo Yan bit her and asked her.

Shuxin bent over to prepare for a cigarette. Hearing this, he paused and moved closer. The thick male hormones on his body kept piercing into her nose.

Su Xin was so dizzy by his unique masculinity that he couldn't think about it, and honestly said: "Afraid."

Huo Yanqing seemed amused by her straightforward answer, and seemed helpless, showing the first smile tonight, but only slightly tickled the corner of her lips, and then sighed softly, "Light up." ."

Shuxin put the lighter under the smoke of Huo Yan's mouth, she never lighted the man's cigarette, inexperience, plus tension, the thumb slipped a few times and the fire valve didn't light.

"Wait a minute..." The tense palms were sweating and the words were trembling.

I don't know if the lighter deliberately opposed her, or the more tense the more I wanted to light it up, I couldn't make it. Anyway, she never slipped out of the fire several times.

Suddenly, a big hand wrapped the comfortable little hand, the man's powerful thumb gently moved, and a blue flame appeared on the lighter, "pointing at the smoke."

The man's deep voice rang in his ears, and thinned her face with warm breath.

That piece of skin burned like a fire on fire.

Shuxin rolled his eyes and found that Huo Yanqin's face was less than five centimeters away from hers.

I just focused on lighting cigarettes, but didn't pay attention to when the two people were so close.

Her dark, long eyebrows, her nose, her thin nose, and a cigarette on her thin and pale lips, she could see clearly the manly face.

In an instant, Shuxin seemed to be riding on a roller coaster, and his heart was beating fast.

Huo Yanqing gently squeezed his palmless boneless hand.

Shuxin quickly withdrew his eyes and panicked "Oh", the little hand wrapped in his big palm moved a bit, and pointed the flame at the smoke in his mouth, "Lighted..."

Huo Yan let go of his comfortable hand, caught the cigarette in the corner of his mouth, took a sip, and spit out a blue and white smoke ring after two seconds, "Here, I can't get a car after ten o'clock in the evening, you drove my car back , Or stay here overnight?"

what?

Shuxin hurriedly took out his mobile phone to see the time, ten o'clock.

D.

When she got out of the car, it was still ten points short of ten o'clock. At that time, she could get in the car.

Now that this man knows that he can't get a car after ten o'clock, he needs her to give him a massage. Isn't it a fun to play with her?

Drive his car?

She dare not!

Rolls-Royce's latest phantom, more than 10 million luxury cars, when she first drove, she was careful and careful, for fear that one would carelessly scratch his car, and it would be tens of thousands at least to make up the paint. If any gold and expensive parts are damaged, hundreds of thousands and millions of repair costs are not a joke.

Spend the night here?

Yun Ma is not here tonight, just their widows...

And last time she promised that Shu Youkang would never spend the night in a man's house again, although this man is her elder, but... also a man, and still a very good man.

Woo...

Shu Xin wailed in her heart, she didn't want to choose either.

Chapter 125: Wrapped around Huo Yan's tight waist

"Huh?" A low-stained tone of cigarette husky, mixed with smoke, escaped from Huo Yan's mouth.

Shuxin bit her lip and asked softly, "Which room do I sleep in?"

Compared with driving his car, Shu Xin still feels that it is more reliable to spend the night here. Huo Yanqin can't move her, as long as she controls her mind and doesn't think about it.

"The room where you slept was next door." Huo Yan leaned down the flue in the corner of her mouth.

"Trouble Wushu." Shu Xin said that she turned and fled and left Huo Yanqing's room. She was afraid she would suffocate when she stayed.

His breath was too compelling, she couldn't bear it.

Shuxin came to the next room and leaned against the door frame for a while. The chaotic heartbeat gradually subsided.

She took it out of the closet the last time she walked through the washed pajamas and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After taking a bath and lying on the bed, I felt comfortable that she would suffer from insomnia. Maybe it was because I was too nervous with Huo Yan, and my spirit was always tense. After leaving him, the whole person relaxed and fell asleep suddenly. .

The next day, the day wasn't completely bright yet, and the sleepy sleepy fans felt something pulling her quilt.

Shuxin's air conditioner, which would be pulled to his waist, was pulled upwards, and with his eyes closed, mumbled in the cloud: "Qiao'er... Don't make trouble... It's too early... Let me sleep again..."

The quilt that had just been pulled up was pulled back again, and he sat up annoyed from the bed with a sleepy look on his face, opened his sleepy eyes, and was about to say Tongqiao, seeing the'monster' under the bed biting her quilt Immediately screamed, "Ah..."

Then Shu Xin slipped up from the bed, jumped to the ground, ran towards the door, and yelled, "Don't come, don't come..."

Seeing only a few steps away from the door, the pajamas were bitten.

Shu Xin turned his head to look at the big dog whose height is almost half the height, and the fear deep in his heart burst out in a flash.

Shuxin was playful when she was a child and loved to tease a dog. Once she was chased by a black dog and chased a small half of the street. She couldn't run away from the dog. Finally she was bitten and bitten very hard, almost tearing off a small piece of meat Now, there is still a shallow scar on the calf, and since then she has had a serious psychological shadow on the dog.

Now the dog that is biting her trouser legs is black, but not pure black, her limbs are yellow, and her face and chest are also mixed with yellow.

Two big ears drooped on both sides, eyes dark and shiny, staring fiercely at her.

Shu Xin was terrified, his face pale, his heart tightened into his throat, and tears swirled around his eyes uncontrollably, completely ignorant of what to do.

Shuxin dragged his pants tightly, his red lips trembling and crying, "Don't bite me...I won't run...You let me go...okay..."

The big dog completely ignored the comfortable begging, biting the pants and tearing it twice, staring at Shuxin fiercely, and whining a dog in his mouth.

Huo Yan's deep, stern voice rang at the door just as the comforting legs wanted to sit on the ground.

"Example, let go!"

The big dog at Shuxin's feet, like a soldier who heard the order, immediately let go of Shuxin's pants. The previously fierce expression became docile in seconds, and he shook his tail as if to please.

The trousers were loosened, Shuxin turned around and embraced Huo Yanqin's neck, fearing the dog would bite her again, his feet shrunk, wrapped around Huo Yan's tight waist, and then buried his head on his shoulder and burst into tears. "Woo... why do you have a dog here... scared me to death..."

Chapter 126: There was a reaction somewhere in an instant

The girl's fragile body was tightly attached to him, especially the two soft spots on her chest, tightly pressed against his chest across the thin cloth.

There was also a clean girly fragrance unique to the girl, which instantly filled his breath.

The long, soft hair slipped into his neck, soft, with a touch of fragrance.

She held him crying tremblingly, and the slight friction on her body made a man who had never been as close to a woman as ever, and had always been extremely self-controlling, react in a moment in the lower abdomen.

Huo Yan tilted for a moment, from the shuddering body and the wet tears on his shoulder, he knew she was really terrified.

Raising his big hand and gently patting the slender back of the Shuxin skeleton, his soft, childlike voice was stained with a repressed husky, "It's okay, don't be afraid, I'm here."

"No... I'm afraid... It's gonna bite me..." Shu Xin looked back at the big dog on the ground, turned around and hugged Huo Yanqing more, buried his head directly in his chest, "You let it Go... let it go..."

"Okay, I let it go, don't cry." Huo Yan's voice grew darker, and his **** throat rolled slightly, giving orders to the dog. "Example, go back."

Big Dog shook his tail at Huo Yan and then quickly left the room and went downstairs.

"Let's go, you can come down." Huo Yanqing gently stroked the comfortable back of the head, his voice was dull and unreasonable.

Shu Xin looked back fearfully, and looked around the room and the room, making sure that the dog was really gone, and the tight heart was relaxed. It was not until this moment that Shu Xin found that he was hanging on Huo Yanqing, not only double His legs are wrapped around his waist, and his hands are still holding his neck!

Once a bold actress touched Huo Yanqin's cheek, he was unloaded on the spot and permanently blocked in the entertainment circle.

Su Xin's mind flashed this rumor instantly, his trembling tremor hurriedly fell down from Huo Yan, his head lowered not to look at him, he made a big mistake, stirred his hands, and sincerely apologized: "Uncle Wu, I didn't mean it. I was really afraid of dogs. I didn't want to take advantage of you. Sorry, sorry..."

"Wash it and go downstairs for breakfast."

When Shu Xin raised his head, he only saw the back of Huo Yanqing leaving quickly. He walked so fast, and the voice he just spoke was so dumb, was he really angry?

Didn't punish her because Yun Ma didn't need her to make breakfast?

Will Huo Yanqing take her hands off after breakfast?

Wait, she was still entangled with his waist just now, and she had to remove her legs? !

Shu Xin felt more and more afraid. When washing and changing clothes, he kept thinking about what to do to make Huo Yan Qing not angry.

When she came to the kitchen downstairs, Shu Xin had an idea to make a delicious breakfast. Perhaps Huo Yan had a comfortable meal, and she was in a good mood. Then she apologized sincerely, maybe he could forgive her.

In the last life, Shu Xin held the view that he must first grasp the stomach of a man. For Xiao Ruize, he has put a lot of effort into cooking.

Shuxin opened the refrigerator and looked at the ingredients. After thinking about what to do, he put on an apron and started to do it.

Huo Yan poured back to the bedroom and went to the bathroom to take a cold shower. Until the flames in his body were wiped out, he pulled a bath towel around his waist and walked out of the bathroom.

Chapter 127: Sensory nerve sensitivity is different from ordinary people

Clear-textured pectoral muscles, **** eight-pack abs, sultry mermaid line, wide shoulders and narrow waist, long posture, this perfect figure can absolutely defeat all the boiling points of women's aesthetic concepts.

Huo Yanqin came to the sofa and sat down. He touched the cigarette on the coffee table and drew a bite at the corner of his mouth. When he felt the lighter ready to ignite, he paused suddenly. His thumb gently rubbed the pure metal lighter. The temperature of the palm of my hand last night remains.

Her hands are so small, he can wrap them in one hand, and so soft, as if holding a delicate silk.

And when she approached him to light him a cigarette, the girl's fragrance exuded from her body, as before, was light and nice.

Huo Yan Qing Junlang's eyebrows tightened slightly, took the cigarette from the corner of his mouth, put it on the coffee table together with the lighter, got up and entered the bathroom again.

It's been twenty minutes after showering again.

Huo Yan dumped his cigarette and changed his shirt and trousers and went downstairs.

Shu Xin put the prepared breakfast on the table, thinking about whether to go upstairs to call Huo Yanqing, he heard the steady sound of leather shoes stepping on the wooden stairs.

Looking up, he saw that Huo Yanqing was wearing a smoky gray shirt and straight trousers, and walked down the stairs with an ascetic look.

Shuxin gripped his palm nervously and put on a sweet smile.

The last time Shu Xin had a fever, Song Li didn't find it, but was noticed by Huo Yan, who was invisible to his eyes. Shu Xin felt very magical and specifically checked the information.

The final conclusion is: people with invisible eyes have different levels of sensory nerve sensitivity than ordinary people, that is to say, normal people can't hear or smell or feel things that Huo Yanqing can hear and feel.

So Shu Xinming knew that Huo Yanqin could not see, but still smiled sweetly. She believed that Huo Yanqin would certainly feel her sincerity.

Shuxin came to the stairs and handed her little hand over, "Five Uncle, breakfast is ready."

Huo Yan tilted her big hand in the air and paused for a second. Instead of holding Shuxin's hand, she landed on her forearm.

Shu Xin knew that Huo Yanqing didn't need any help at home, but in order to please him, he passed, and he stretched out his hand, but he uncharacteristically supported her forearm.

Shu Xin was sullen and a little lost. She didn't think about whether the loss was because he knew he was still angry or because he didn't hold her hand.

Shu Xin led Huo Yan to the restaurant, opened the chair, and said cleverly, "Five Uncle, please sit down."

After Huo Yan sat down, he stood beside him comfortably and began to introduce the breakfast in a sweet voice, "Five Uncle, breakfast has light porridge, beef noodles, fried dumplings, chaos, sandwiches, soy milk, milk, juice, you want What to eat?"

Huo Yanqing was silent for a moment, and chose a few, "porridge, fried dumplings, milk."

"Okay." Shu Xin brought some of Huo Yan's selections to the front, first picked up a bowl of porridge, took a spoonful, and handed it to Huo Yan's lips. "Five Uncle, open your mouth."

Huo Yan tilted her eyebrows slightly, instead of opening her thin lips, she tightened a little.

Shu Xin smiled and said: "Five Uncles, I don't know where and how you set up your meals, so I have to wait for you to have breakfast. I hope you don't dislike it."

As the saying goes, people eat short mouths. Although I didn't pay for it, I made it myself and fed it myself. You will be merciful to my men in a moment. Please open your mouth.

He looked at Huo Yanqing's **** thin lips with ease, wondering if he sensed the begging in her heart, and he ate the porridge she passed.

Chapter 128: Is a must

Shu Xin was very happy, and hurriedly grabbed a fried dumpling in the leg of the dog and handed it over, "Five Uncle, fried dumplings with light porridge, just come, open your mouth."

Huo Yan opened his mouth and ate fried dumplings into his mouth, even the chewing movements were elegant, making people unable to move his eyes.

Shuxin looked at Huo Yanqing and swallowed the fried dumplings, then asked with a look of expectation: "Wushu, how does it taste?"

Huo Yan raised her eyebrows, "Have you done it?"

"Uh huh." Shu Xin nodded again and again, "Is it delicious?"

Xiao Ruize said in the last life that she made fried dumplings.

Huo Yanqing remained silent for a few seconds without answering the question: "Aren't you Miss Shu Family? The taste of this fried dumpling will not be learned overnight."

Uh......

Shu Xin didn't expect that Huo Yanqing would ask this question, only thinking about how to make him happy, but forgot that Shu Xin of this life was still a big lady who didn't touch Yang Chunshui with her fingers.

Shu Xin didn't know how to answer for a moment, but could only bite her lips in silence.

"You're so determined, don't call it takeout, it's not clean." Huo Yanqing reached into the air, "Give me porridge."

Shu Xin opened his mouth and wanted to explain, but found that there was no explanation. The fried dumplings were made by her, and the ingredients were fresh and clean, but this cooking...oh...the cooking is too good and wrong.

Huo Yanqing, who was so worried about it, was not happy, so he dared not feed him again, and put the porridge in his hands.

Huo Yan poured out the porridge, and Shuxin quickly took the bowl, "Uncle Wu, what else do you need?"

"milk."

"Good." Shu Xin poured warm milk to Huo Yan.

Huo Yan poured the milk, and accurately pulled a piece of paper in the direction of his right hand at three o'clock, wiped his mouth, "Go, I will take you to school."

"Don't bother, Wushu, go to work. I'll clean up here and take a taxi myself." She was put up on the school forum to stop her. She dared not let Huo Yan dump.

And who knows whether Huo Yanqing will unload her hands and feet in the car.

"No need to tidy up, Uncle Zhong will come over to eat for a while, and the example is not eaten." Huo Yanqing said as she stood up and walked to the living room without a beak tone. "Come on, go to school."

Chestnut, it should be the dog's name, I just heard Huo Yanqin soaring upstairs.

But who is Uncle Zhong?

Did Huo Yanqing say there was no one else here last night?

Forget it, it's not important. The most important thing at the moment is that she can't take Huo Yanqi's car.

Shuxin jogged up a few steps and followed the courage to whisper, "Uncle Wu, your time is precious, I really don't need to trouble you to send it, I just take a taxi and it's very convenient."

You bite by bit, Huo Yanqing is very irritable, paused, raised her eyebrows and asked Shuxin: "I am very old?"

"Ah?" Shu Xin's face was dumbfounded, weren't they discussing sending her to school? Is it related to whether he is old or not?

"I'm very old?" Huo Yanqing asked again, with a serious face on his handsome face, and a persistent attachment to this question between Yumei and Yumei.

old?

Joke, why is he getting old?

At best, it can only be said that he is a little older than the young people in their school, but this is not old, but mature and stable, the kind of temperament that has been settled down over the years.

Shu Xin honestly said: "The five uncles are beautiful and unparalleled in temperament, and they are not old at all."

Huo Yan tilted his mouth loomingly, what did he think of, and asked: "Who do you think is better with me and Xiaobai?"

Chapter 129: Uncle... I'm afraid...

"Ah?" Shu Xin was stunned again. Today's Wushu is abnormal. Why did he ask such... naive questions.

Huo Yanqin flashed a bit of embarrassment quickly on his face. He clenched his fists in his hands and coughed slightly on his lips. "Go." He raised his foot and walked towards the door.

Shu Xin looked at Huo Yanqing's tall and straight back, frowned, did she appear auditory hallucinations? Wasn't that what Uncle asked?

Shu Xingang just walked out of the villa and saw the big dog who had bitten her trousers intimately hovering around Huo Yan. Shu Xin was so scared that she wanted to pull her legs and run, but the previous experience told her that the more dogs run, the more chasing, so she Standing in the same place and daring not to move, he only looked at Huo Yanqing in horror for help, "Five Uncles...I'm afraid..."

"Don't be afraid, it doesn't bite people." Huo Yan touched the big dog sniffing softly on his leg. The corner of his mouth seemed to have a shallow smile, and his voice was different from the usual faintness, and it was warm. It seems that this dog is his loved one, "For example, don't be so fierce, you will scare her like this."

The example tilted his head and rubbed on Huo Yan's leaning leg, and a soft, gentle whining sound appeared in his mouth, as if asking, "Is my master so good?"

Huo Yan's smile is deeper and deeper. Shu Xin has never seen Huo Yanqing laugh like this. The smile is as warm as the winter sun, and it is as colorful as fireworks. This dog has a certain significance for Huo Yanqing. Extraordinary.

"Five Lords." Uncle Zhong came over and was surprised when he saw Huo Yan leaning back, "Is this girl?"

"A friend." Huo Yanqing patted the head of the example lightly, "In the past, I'm leaving."

The example reluctantly rubbed Huo Yanqin again before walking obediently to Uncle Zhong.

Shu Xin was a little surprised. She thought Huo Yanqing would say that she was Huo Jibai's classmate, or that she was a partner of the company. Unexpectedly, he would define their relationship as a friend.

friend.

Shu Xin chewed these two words carefully in his heart, and an unconscious smile was raised in the corner of his mouth.

Also surprised was Uncle Zhong, Huo Yanqing didn't even touch the woman's side, when did she ever have a female friend?

And he just heard Huo Yanqing say to the example not to scare the girl, that tone... is gentleness that he has never heard, I am afraid that the girl is not a friend, but a girlfriend.

Uncle Zhong thought in this way, looking at Shu Xin's eyes could not help but looked a little more, the cold temperament of the soldiers on his face dissipated, a little more gentle, nodded to Shu Xin slightly greeted.

Shu Xin smiled back and said, "Hello." Then she followed Huo Yanqing's pace and passed the example. Although she knew she was very obedient and obedient, the fear of the dog in her heart made her Can't help leaning to Huo Yan leaning tightly, clutching the sleeve of his shirt tightly.

Huo Yan tilted his mouth to evoke a faint smile of petting, and comfortably held his comfortable hand in his palm, "Don't be afraid, it's very obedient, and you will love it slowly in the future."

like? Shuxin hurriedly shook her head in her heart, no, she would never get closer to the dog in her life.

I don't know. In the near future, when the example dies, she cries more sadly than anyone else.

When Song Li saw Huo Yanqing walk out with Shuxin's hand, he was no longer surprised, only comfort and expectation, hoping that Shuxin could understand the heart of his five grandfathers earlier, and then be happy and sweet with the five grandfathers.

Shuxin stood next to the rear door and hesitated for a moment, but he bowed and sat in.

Chapter 130: Shuxin, you come out

After the car was on the road, Song Li reported the situation last night while driving: "Five Lords, Little White's injuries have been dealt with, and Dr. Ji said that he should be well rested. The plaster can be removed in 4-6 weeks."

"Huh." Huo Yan responded faintly.

Song Li hesitated and said, "Master Xiaobai must go to school...we can't persuade..."

Song Li sighed slightly. Huo Jibai really did everything against the old lady. She used to be reluctant to go to school. Even if she went to school, it was a truancy fight. Now she has an arm injury and needs to recuperate. She knows that the old lady is worried about him. Just going to school is really a rebellious and stubborn child.

Huo Yanqing was silent, and Jun Lang's eyebrows were stained with helplessness. After a while, "let him go and take him to check on time."

"Okay." Song Li answered respectfully.

When the car was still one street away from the school, Shu Xin was thinking about finding an excuse to get off, and Huo Yanqing beside him said, "Stop."

The car stopped steadily, Huo Yan leaned his head to look at Shu Xin, "Miss Shu, I'll take you here."

Shu Xin didn't know if Huo Yanqing had something to do, so let her get off here, but she was very happy, so that she wouldn't be seen by the school people, she said with a smile: "Thank you Wushu."

Then push the door to get off the car, and when preparing to close the door, Huo Yanqing spoke again, "Thank you Miss Shu last night, it is rare that I slept a good night."

Soothing for a moment, I felt a touch of distress in the bottom of my eyes. I just said, 'I can massage you every day, so you can sleep well every day. "Pressed down, just smiled and said: "You're welcome."

...

Shu Xin listened to Song Li in the car and said that Huo Jibai insisted on coming to the school and entered the classroom. His eyes swept subconsciously to his seat. He really came, sitting sideways, his left hand tied with white gauze hanging on his chest, and his right hand resting on it. On the desk, leaning her back against the wall, looking at the direction of her seat.

Shu Xin wanted to ask about the injury on his arm. After all, he wanted to save her, but thinking of Yang Yiqian and Huo Jibai's admirers, he dispelled the idea again.

Shu Xin sat down directly in his seat, ignoring Huo Jibai's eyes on her, opened the English textbook, and prepared to recite the text.

"Your nose is all right?"

Shu Xin looked up and saw Wei Zichen looking at her with a worried expression, Shu Xin shook his head, "It's fine."

"That's good." Wei Zichen said with some remorse: "I blame me, and I shouldn't let you clean the playground with me."

Shu Xin smiled and said: "It has nothing to do with you. You are punished because of me. I naturally cannot let you take responsibility alone."

"but......"

"Comfort, you come out!" Wei Zichen's words were interrupted by Huo Jibai.

The noisy classroom was quiet because of Huo Jibai's words. Everyone turned around and looked curiously in the direction of the last table of the first and second groups.

I saw that Huo Jibai got up and got out of the classroom through the back door.

Shu Xinxiu frowned slightly, she did not want to have any intersection with Huo Jibai, so as not to cause trouble to the upper body, but did not go out, Shu Xin did not know what Huo Jibai will do, if he hurt his hand because of her, say this, estimate his Those who admire will unload her a lot, consider it, and get up comfortably.

"Comfortable, do you need my help?" Wei Zichen said with concern, "This is the school, no one dares to mess up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...