⛓𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢�...

By followmeiwrite

// Requests are Closed!! \\ One shots of; Haru x Reader, Daisuke x Reader, Ryo x Reader, Suzue x Reader and m... More

✨ 𝘙𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘗𝘢𝘨𝘦! || Closed✨
➶➶➶➶➶ 𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏➷➷➷➷➷
[☁️] 𝘋𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘒𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘦 -𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
[☁️] 𝘋𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘒𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘦 - 𝘗𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦
[☁️] 𝘋𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘒𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘦 - 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦
[☁️] 𝘋𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘒𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘦 - 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘌𝘮𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦
[☁️] 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘶 𝘒𝘢𝘵𝘰 - 𝘊𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦𝘴
[☁️] 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘶 𝘒𝘢𝘵𝘰 - 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘚𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴
[☁️] 𝘙𝘺𝘰 𝘏𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘰 - 𝘐'𝘮 𝘉𝘢𝘤𝘬
[☁️] 𝘔𝘢𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘰 𝘚𝘢𝘦𝘬𝘪 - 𝘎𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘺 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦
[☁️] 𝘋.𝘒𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘦 + 𝘏.𝘒𝘢𝘵𝘰 - 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭
➶➶➶➶➶𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝➷➷➷➷➷
[🌊] 𝘋𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘒𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘦 - 𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳
[🌊] 𝘋𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘒𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘦 - 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘦
[🌊] 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘶 𝘒𝘢𝘵𝘰 - 𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳
[🌊] 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘶 𝘒𝘢𝘵𝘰 - 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘴
[🌊-☁️] 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘶 𝘒𝘢𝘵𝘰 - 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘴 || Alternative ending ||
➶➶➶➶➶𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝𝚝➷➷➷➷➷
[🍋] 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘶 𝘒𝘢𝘵𝘰 - 𝘉𝘶𝘴𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺
[?] Final Goodbye
The D-Word.??
-Discontinued-

[🍋] 𝘙𝘺𝘰 𝘏𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘰 - 𝘐𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦

5.4K 71 85
By followmeiwrite

[Warning!! This is a lemon/ smutt chapter. If you aren't comfortable with these things I suggest staying away from chapters with a lemon in the title (:]

[xFem Reader]

Requested by MightyMarquess10 Thank you!

'Ryo Always gets his way with me, this time I'll be the one to take the lead' (y/n) thought to herself.

She Was getting tired of being the submissive in their relationship. It was always Ryo in control.

(Y/n) had prepared everything for the two of them; meaning she had placed the Lubricant on their night stand, place a condom next to the Lube. And lastly, (y/n) wore a red silk robe with nothing but her undergarments on underneath.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The sound of keys jingled outside of their apartment door turned into the sound of the door being unlocked. (Y/n) quickly hid near their bed.

(Y/n) could hear her boyfriends foot steps nearing his side of their bed. The sound of clothes ruffling acted as a cue for the young woman to pounce on the unsuspecting male.

She pinned both of his hands down onto their bed and looked him in the eye. Lust had already begun to consume her.

"B-babe? A-are you alri-" Ryo got cut off with a pair of plump lips pressing against his.

Passion and desire had consumed the pair as their kissing session became more heated. Ryo pulled (y/n) neck down, deepening the kiss.

(Y/n) muffled a moan whilst kissing the handsome man and began to move her hand down to his lower region.

Ryo pulled away from their kiss to regain his breath. He felt (y/n) stroking his work pants causing him to groan with pleasure.

"Y-you're being bold... aren't you..?" He asked between each breath.

"But you know... I like to be in charge...
(y/n)" Whispered into your ear with his now husky voice.

Ryo had changed the position the two of you were in, making him go on top of you while he pinned your hands above your head.

He trailed his head down to your nape and began to suck, making the skin turn a slight purple colour. You moaned in pleasure, giving into the ecstasy, forgetting the main reason why you wanted this.

You quickly regained your thoughts as freed your hands from the Ryo's. He sprung his head back up towards your face meeting your (e/c) orbs.

"I want to." You said sternly.

"You want to... what?" He asked in confusion.

"I want to be in charge." You answered.

The smirk on your face said it all, that you wanted to top the Purple-Haired male. He only chuckled in response letting his arms spread out, signalling that your all his.

"I'll be your toy" He whispered into your ear.

You sat back and removed his pants, revealing his Grey boxers. There was a visible lump in his trousers, and at the end of that oblong lump was a wet spot. 

"Heh, you're already this wet?" You questioned with a chuckle.

"It's your fault, you brought this upon yourself." His Husky voice replied.

You pulled down his boxers revealing his manhood, Standing there tall and proud.

You gently reached for the tip that was leaking out his pre-cum. You rubbed your index finger around the tip and began running it around in circles. The actions were enough to make the man groan in pleasure.

"F-fuck... Don't stop..." he grunted.

You carefully brought your hand to the base where his manhood stood and began stoking it up and then down. You started off slow only for your hand to subconsciously speed up.

"A-Ahh... F-f-Faster... (y/n)" Hoshino moaned.

You on the other hand thought it would be fun to tease him, so you stopped and took your hand off of him.

"W-Why'd you stop..?" He asked, still regaining his unsteady breath.

"Because I want to do my thing, Ryo." You retorted back.

You untied you're red silk robe revealing your body, your undergarments covering your breasts and lower region. You unhooked you're bra, revealing your breasts. Ryo Removed his shirt while to started to remover your underwear.

Ryo looked at your breasts and reached his hands out so he could fondle with your nipples. You knew he would try something like this so you quickly pulled his hands back and pinned them back above his head.

You reached down to the floor and grabbed the tie that he was wearing earlier so you could tie his hands in place. You weren't going to be the bottom, not this time.

You tied Ryo's Hands and placed them above his head. He was shocked since he was the one that initiated everything first, but his thoughts were cut off by a certain feminine voice.

"If you remove this tie from your hands, this will be the last time we ever do this." You said with a cold look of lust in your eyes.

The now submissive male shook his head in agreement, scared about the consequences that would follow if he didn't obey his girlfriend.

(Y/n) slowly moved her way over to the males manhood. Her lower region was now exposed and rubbing against the males man bit.

She slowly lowered her hips down onto his throbbing manhood, allowing him to penetrate her opening.

"A-ah..!" She moaned out, Ryo's grunt was barely noticed by the female.

She moved her body down further, her bare skin reaching his. Ryo began to lose himself his the pleasure they were both feeling.

(Y/n) began to move up and down, starting slow to get used to the feel. Once she got the hang of how it felt, she began moving faster.

Her breasts were moving up and down, Ryo's Attention was sorely focussed on her moving breasts, the moans (y/n) was releasing and the feeling of her moist walls.

- - - -

The pair of them had been going for quite a while, they both gave up on the time and focused on the pleasure they were receiving.

"A-argh... (y/n)... I-I'm close..!" Ryo moaned out.

The female on top looked down at the male and leaned down, kissing him in the process. Ryo's tongue tried to dominate yours but failed, you weren't going to let him top you in anyway today.

Your tongues tangled and twisted, your tongue overpowering his by a long shot. You broke the kiss when a sudden force hit you somewhere deep inside.

You looked down to where you were connected and saw Ryo thrusting his hips into you, hitting your clit in the process.

"Y-you little-" you were cut off by your own pleasure.

"A-ahh..! R-Ryo... I-I'm going to-" you moaned out only to be cut off the said male.

"Me too..!" He grunted out.

You slammed your body down onto his manhood, hard enough for him to hit you deep inside while still hitting your g-spot.

"I-I'm coming..!" You both Moaned out at the same time.

Ryo released inside of you, his seed was being planted inside of you. You also climaxed at the same time, the pleasure you were feeling made your body shudder. Both of your bodily fluids were mixed inside of you.

Ryo's manhood sprung out of your body making both of your fluid spill out from you; a cream pie.

You flopped over to the left of Ryo, with your arm still over his toned chest. You both stayed in place while regaining your breath, silence accompanied by both of your panting filled the room until Ryo broke it.

"That felt great, (y/n)..!" Ryo said with a smile as he turned his head towards you.

"You should let me top more often." You said with a smirk.

Ryo took a while to process your words until he released a small chuckle.

"Maybe next time... I love you."

[A/n; 1290 Words-
You have no idea how much I hate myself for writing this. I was cringing so much internally because of this. I've also never been good at writing so this was a challenge for me •^• I just hope you guys liked it!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 933 122
↪A few Anime x reader Oneshots. Request closed! Disclaimer! I don't own the pictures, Animes or Anime characters or gif's I use.
353K 3K 23
この本で ➝ a collection of various haikyuu! x reader oneshots requests permanently closed fluff, angst, smut, AUs includes mature language MOST ONESHOTS...
22.1K 474 19
[𝙺𝚒𝚢𝚘𝚘𝚖𝚒 𝚂𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚜𝚊 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛] 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎, 𝚝𝚘 𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚝𝚎... ๏𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗 𝙹𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢
15.5K 293 60
Requests are currently open! Female! Reader