Reborn Top Student and Sweet...

By Join_Me33

Huo Yanqing: The powerful and famous successor of the Huo family in Fangcheng. Rumors say that he is temperam... More

A pair of sluts, good hands to steal the sky for another day.
Strong hatred as if to burn herself to ashes
His eyes are very special
Huo Yanqing, the Huo family leader in Fancheng
Back to school agreement
The handsome young man-Huo Jibai
I wait to see the day when you can't reach your goal and get out of school
Really a pair of scumbags made for nothing, perfect match!
Don't you like acting?
Then you say love me loudly
Like eating sauerkraut in the old altar, cool
Let your nature explode more thoroughly!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26- 30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140

Chapter 106-110

1.1K 21 0
By Join_Me33

Chapter 106: Must be a stunning beauty

Shu Xin naturally sat down next to Mu Tranquility, Mu Tranquility hurriedly moved to the side, Shu Xin again deliberately sat over, tighter against her.

When Mu Tranquility sat down again, Shu Xin wanted to pull her hand, but remembering that she had a wound on her arm, she could only stop, laughing at her, "I am not a man, what are you hiding from?"

Mu Serenity's face flushed to the back of the ear for a moment, and he looked down at the book on his leg. As she lowered her head, a few strands of hair fell down on her ear and fell on her red cheeks to cooperate with her. The body's quiet temperament reveals a demure beauty.

Shu Xin felt that Mu Tranquility was really beautiful, but she always lowered her head and kept reducing her sense of existence. Everyone didn't find out.

If she held her head high, not timid and timid, she must be a stunning beauty.

Shu Xin became more and more determined to help Mu Qingming get out of the haze. "There is no one else here. Can you show me the injury on your arm?"

Mu Serene subconsciously hugged his arm gently, his body crooked to the side, showing a gesture of rejection.

Shu Xin said softly: "I am not malicious, I just want to see if you have a skin trauma, if it is, there is medicine in my dormitory, the effect is very good, I will get it for you."

Mu tranquil raised his eyelids slightly, looked at Shuxin, then shook his head.

Mu Serenity didn't speak, and Shu Xin didn't know what she meant by shaking her head. She didn't ask any more, and got up to get medicine.

Mu Serenity stretched out his arms to hold Shuxin's arm and whispered, "I'm fine."

With a happy face, he looked at Mu Serenity happily, his voice excited, "You talked to me again, last time it was'I'm not hungry', this time is'I'm fine', you still took my hand, ah, I suddenly felt I am very blessed."

Mu Qingran flushed his hands in a hurry, but this time he didn't bow his head immediately, but stared at Shuxin's smiling face for two seconds before burying his head.

I sat down happily and smiled, "Mu Serenity, you move to my dormitory, my dormitory is only me and Qiaoer, many empty beds, okay?"

Mu Jingran looked at Shuxin in surprise, then shook his head hurriedly.

"Go, this time Qiao'er didn't come because of something at home, leaving me alone, I don't even have a speaker, you should accompany me and move in, OK?" Shu Xin looked pitifully at Mu tranquil , Want Bo sympathy.

But Mu Tranquil didn't look at her at all, just shook his head steadily, his expression on his face was very firm.

Shu Xin persuaded a few more words, and the result was the same. Shu Xin knew that Mu Qing's heart hadn't been fully opened to her, and she no longer forced her.

Speaking with her for a while, of course, it has always been Shu Xin said, Mu tranquil is just listening quietly.

After receiving the message from Wei Zichen, Shu Xin left the dormitory, stopped a taxi at the school gate, and went to Zhu Wenwen's house according to the address sent by Wei Zichen.

When the taxi arrived near Zhu Wenwen's house, the weather outside was completely dark. Zhu Wenwen's house was inside the alley. Shuxin got off at the intersection and paid for it and walked into the alley.

This is a tiled house, and the house is relatively dense. Some of the street lights are broken, and the light on the road is a bit dim.

It took Shuxin some time to find Zhu Wenwen's home in a relatively remote location.

However, Zhu Wenwen's family didn't turn on the light, but there was a faint sound from inside.

Chapter 107: Rape is illegal

Shuxin subconsciously lightened his steps, slowly approaching the door, and the sound in the room became clearer.

The man deliberately lowered his angry voice into the comfortable ear.

"You dare to kick Lao Tzu, I will kill you for a while."

Then there was a crisp slap.

"What are you doing stunned? Hold her foot, I'll be comfortable after a while, it's your turn."

A series of men's low chuckles accompanied the eager flattery.

"Boss, hurry up, such a tender woman, greedy me."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm hard."

"Nothing good."

Su Xin felt tight for a while, but she didn't expect the woman to move so fast. Fortunately, she came over, or a tragedy would have happened.

Listening to the sound, Shu Xin knew that there were several men in it. She would break in like this, and she would definitely not do it. Maybe she would not only save Zhu Wenwen, but she would also enter herself.

But the incident is urgent, and it is certainly too late to find someone for help. In today's society, there are very few well-meaning people, and no one wants to cause trouble to themselves.

In a hurry, Shu Xin dialed 110 directly and the phone was connected. Before she could speak, she heard the sound of tearing cloth in the room.

Shuxin put his mobile phone in his ear and raised his hand to knock **** the door. "Open the door quickly. It's illegal for strong women to act. Are you afraid of being punished by the law?"

The voices and laughter of the men in the room came to an abrupt halt because of Shu Xin's sudden words, and then someone asked: "Go away, stay away from business, or Lao Tzu will invalidate you."

"I am a resident near 1204 of Xiju Lane Power Plant Dormitory. I have long heard that the sound is not right here. I have called the police. The few of you quickly released Zhu Wenwen, otherwise the police will come and have your good fruit." Shu Xin finished. This sentence hung up the phone.

The door opened at this time, and Shu Xin hadn't seen what the person who opened the door looked like. His wrist was gripped. The next second, the whole person was vigorously pulled into the room, followed by a bang. .

The room was not turned on, but someone turned on the flashlight of the phone.

The faint light dimmed in the room. Shuxin saw Zhu Wenwen's mouth sealed with tape. The knee-length dress on his body had been torn, revealing fair skin and underwear.

Zhu Wenwen was lying on the bed in large letters by two men holding hands and feet. Such a humiliating posture made her tearful.

At this time she was looking at Shuxin with begging eyes, and her eyes were still in fear of these men, her mouth closed, opening and closing, and making a strong "Um..." sound.

Shu Xin knew that Zhu Wenwen was asking her for help.

There were four men in the room. At this time, they were staring at Shu Xin, and one of the men with beards said fiercely, "Do you know the end of a lot of business?"

He comfortably gripped the palm of his phone, but his face was calm, "I only know that **** is illegal, and I want to go to jail."

The beard-hued man sneered disdainfully, "Do you think I'm scared?"

"I didn't scare you, I did call the police." Shu Xin looked at the talking man with your expression, believe it or not.

"Boss, she called the police. The few of us killed her first, and then ran away with the woman on the bed. The police came only to collect the corpse." A man with a shaved head glared so comfortably, then Ask the beard man.

Chapter 108: Is it worth it for the last woman?

The beard-hued man narrowed his eyes to Shu Xin, as if considering the man's suggestion just now, and seemed to be thinking about **** Shu Xin's movement relatively small.

Shu Xin has never met such a scene, saying that she is not afraid to be fake, but she revived her life and knew that the more vulnerable she was at this time, the more mad they were.

Shu Xin lowered his eyes and laughed out loud.

The flat-headed man sneered, "What are you laughing at?"

"Laughing you stupid." Shu Xin raised his eyes and looked at him straight.

The flat-headed man rushed in front of Shu Xin, grabbed the dress on her chest, gritted her teeth and said, "You have to say it again!"

"It's stupid to say it again." Shu Xin raised his head slightly, facing the man who seemed to want to tear her apart, but only glanced at it, and turned his attention to the man beside the beard. "I believe you are smarter than them." , Would you like to listen to my suggestions?"

The flattened manly forehead had a brutal bruise on his forehead, and he would beat his heart with his fists raised.

"Let her go." Luohu man opened his mouth in time.

"Boss, she..."

"I told you to let go of her." Luo Hu's voice froze.

The flat-headed man was full of anger, but he didn't dare to offend the boss. The sighed palm pushed the comfort away.

Shuxin stumbled a few times before standing firm.

The man with a big beard sat down on the chair next to it, one leg bent over the thigh of the other leg, "Say, what trick do you want to play? Don't think about delaying time, otherwise I will let you die It's miserable."

Shu Xin grabbed his sweaty hands again, and the expression on his face was idle. It didn't seem to be frightened by what the man with a beard said. His voice said lightly: "You killed me, you will only cause trouble to yourself. I have called the police. The police are not vegetarians, they can naturally find some clues from here, and you will become a wanted criminal by then.

Even if the police can't catch you, you will have to live in hiding and worrying. Is it worth it to be a woman? "

The Luohu man frowned and remained silent for a few seconds, sneering and asking Shuxin, "You mean let us let you go?"

"Naturally is not." Shu Xin said calmly: "You can't let you run this trip in vain, don't you think it will work? I have more than 3,000 yuan in cash, all for you, it is a hard trip for you Travel expenses, and then you can continue to find the woman asking for your remuneration. You have been frightened, and it's not a matter of what you said.

The man's eyes narrowed again, his eyes gleaming with light, and he kept staring at Shuxin without saying a word.

Shu Xin has always maintained a smile-like expression without fear. After seeing the man with a beard, he has not spoken for a long time, and he said: "If you drag it on again, I'm afraid that the police will come. I believe you are a smart person. I know which is more beneficial to you. ."

The flat-headed man couldn't breathe, "Boss, don't listen to this little girl talking nonsense, let's kill her first..."

"You know what a fart!" The Luohu man coldly scolded the flat-headed man, put down his horizontal legs, and got up, "Collect money, leave, be clever." After that, he walked towards the door.

Giving money and leaving is just a matter of minutes.

Shu Xin heard that they were talking outside the room.

"What's wrong with the boss today?"

"Yeah, is it older, afraid of something?"

"Take care of your mouth and be careful that the boss hears you back and cut you. Are you not afraid of us when you see the woman coming in?"

Chapter  109: Trap

"What does this have to do with the boss letting them go?"

"No wonder the woman said you are stupid, you are really stupid, do ordinary people see that we are all trembling and hiding far away? She is so calm, she is not an ordinary person at first sight, I guess the boss is afraid of getting in trouble Characters."

"Oh, I see......"

The following discussion sounds could not be heard as they walked away.

And the comfort that had been strongly supported didn't relax until this moment, he moved his soft legs, slumped on the chair, gasped heavily, his heart beat out of his chest, and his body was cold.

For the rest of his life, Zhu Wenwen sat up from the bed, arms folded, and cried loudly. Later, the more he cried, the louder he cried.

It took a long time for the two to calm down.

Zhu Wenwen got up and turned on the lamp beside the bed, and the dark room was suddenly bright.

The dark environment suddenly brightened, Shu Xin closed his eyes a little bit uncomfortably, and when he opened it again, Zhu Wenwen looked at her straight.

A pair of eyes are red and swollen with tears, and there are tears on his face that have not been wiped.

She asked her, "Why did you come to my house?"

The voice was stained with hoarseness.

Shu Xin thought for a while and said truthfully: "don't worry about you, come and see."

Zhu Wenwen didn't expect Shu Xin to say that, she was stunned for a moment, and then thought that she was expelled from school because of Shu Xin. She thought that Shu Xin's words were particularly funny. Don't worry about me, don't you think this is a bit contradictory?"

Zhu Wenwen knew how dangerous it was just now, and knew that those people really did everything. He would say that Shuxin really killed Shuxin, but Shuxin still did not go, risking his life and staying and saving her, saying no Touching is deceptive.

"Is it contradictory?" Shu Xin lowered his eyes and seemed to be thinking. He smiled when he looked up at Zhu Wenwen. "It seems a bit contradictory, but this does not erase the fact that I saved you."

Zhu Wenwen was so arrogant to see Shu Xin so arrogant, "Do you think I will be grateful to you? You think, all this is thanks to you."

Shu Xin shook his head in disappointment. "It seems that I didn't wake you up with two slaps that day. You haven't realized your mistake by now. In this case, today I'm going to do more business."

Shu Xin finished up and walked out.

"Wait a moment." Zhu Wenwen hurriedly stopped Shuxin, "I... I have something to say."

Shuxin turned around and looked at Zhu Wenwen faintly, and did not speak, but waited for Zhu Wenwen to speak.

Zhu Wenwen pulled the nightdress over the head of the bed, got out of bed, poured a glass of boiling water on the table next to Shuxin, and then sat down in another chair, lowering his head and opening his mouth, "The old man was introduced by Yang Yiqian to Mine, I was taken astray for a while, but the moment I was pressed on the bed by the old man, I regretted it..."

"But..." Zhu Wenwen's hands on his legs were tightly stirred together, "but the old man actually gave me medicine... Later, when things were finalized, I realized that all this...all this..."

Shu Xin saw big tears falling from Zhu Wenwen's eyes and hitting the back of her hand, and her hands became tighter and her fingertips were bloodless.

"All of this turned out to be the trap set by Yang Yiqian for me." Zhu Wenwen shook his shoulders with a cry and a trembling voice. "Using my vanity... Introduce me the rich old man... Then give me medicine... It ruined my innocence... all because she found me like Huo Jibai..."

Chapter 110: Broken jar broken

Shu Xin's face was shocked, and after a while, he thought about it and asked Zhu Wenwen with doubts, "Since you know that they are all traps set by Yang Yiqian, why do you still listen to her and why are you still with the old man?"

Zhu Wenwen raised her hand to wipe the tears from her face, "Because Yang Yiqian threatened me with this incident, I will not help her, she will tell my principal about the matter...and the old man..."

Zhu Wenwen laughed self-deprecatingly, "He is really not thin for me... It's for eating and dressing, as long as I don't overdo it, he will follow me... Since it's not clean anymore, it doesn't make much sense to insist... It's better to have a good life..."

"It's extremely stupid!" Shuxin couldn't do it, and walked back and forth a few steps, staring at Zhu Wenwen's head and said: "Yang Yiqian is so against you, won't you call the police? She tramples on your dignity, how can you break the jar like this? Let yourself fall?"

"I can't conceal my report to the police, that will only make me more embarrassed." Zhu Wenwen lifted her tearful face to look at Shuxin, and her face was helpless. I was bitter, "I can't fight her, she has money. Powerful, and I, one of the poorest people in the society, can I do anything other than break pots?"

Shu Xin was speechless when asked by Zhu Wenwen in a few words. He opened his mouth several times, but didn't know what to say.

The two were silent for a moment, and Zhu Wenwen calmed down again. "Actually, I know the truth that paper can't hold fire. According to my understanding of Yang Yiqian, she has used me up and will definitely not let me go. You just thought of her in advance. Did what was done."

Shu Xin was shocked again, she didn't expect Zhu Wenwen to think so thoroughly.

"I compete with you everywhere, you are so deserving of me, and I deserve it." Zhu Wenwen looked at Shuxin calmly. "But I'm curious how do you know about me?"

Shu Xin was asked by Zhu Wenwen this time. She couldn't tell her that she was born again, knowing that nothing would happen in the future.

Zhu Wenwen saw Shu Xin not answering, and then asked: "Did Yang Yiqian tell you? Or did she deliberately give you a blow?"

Shu Xin blinked, remained silent for a few seconds, and finally nodded.

In the last life, Yang Yiqian really broke the story of Zhu Wenwen, she is not a lie.

"I knew she wouldn't let me go." Zhu Wenwen's hands on his legs clenched into fists, his eyes gleaming with hatred, and he gritted his teeth.

The two remained silent for a moment. They took a few sips of water from the table and put down the glass. "You have a good rest, I will go first."

"Yang Yiqian will not let you go." Zhu Wenwen hurriedly looked at Shuxin with a worried expression.

Shu Xin raised her eyebrows slightly, "I don't like Huo Jibai."

Although Zhu Wenwen was expelled from the school, she couldn't help but pay attention to the school. She knew all the things on the forum, "Although you proved that you don't like Huo Jibai, but you are prettier than Yang Yiqian, now you have taken the entire department. First, you are too dazzling, she is afraid that you will attract Huo Jibai's eyes, and they will also target you.

Yang Yiqian's liking for Huo Jibai is simple to the point of perversion. The noble and elegant appearance on the surface. In fact, anyone who has thoughts about Huo Jibai, she will not let it go, and will try to give each other a bitter taste. "

"I'm not afraid of her. I'm no longer comfortable before. People who hurt me, I will let them pay." Shu Xin smiled with a smile on her face when she said these words, but Zhu Wenwen felt that such a comfortable and domineering side leak, let People unconsciously believed her words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...