Love Pickles [ YiZhan ] & [...

By aaoyue

Are you serious about that Cheng! Me!!!, I'm Xiao Zhan. Why me? What the fuck..! It's a kind of job W-what... More

💙One
💙Two
💙Three
💙Four
💙Five
💙Six
💙Seven
💙Eight
💙Nine
💙Ten
💙Eleven
My Dear🍁
💙Twelve
A/N🎉
💙thirteen
💙Fourteen
💙Fifteen
🔞 S*Xteen 🔞
🔞Seventeen🔞
Only The words I say
❤Eighteen💙
💙Nineteen💙
💙Twenty💙
💙Twenty-1💔
💙Twenty-2💙
💙Twenty-4💙
💙Twenty-5💙
🔞.... Special ....🔞
🔞Twenty- 6🔞
💙Twenty-7💙
🔞Twenty-8🔞
🔞Twenty-9💙
💙Thirty💙
💙Thirty-1💙
💙Thirty-2❤
💙Thirty-3💙
💙Thirty-4💙
💙Thirty-5💙
💙Thrity-6💙
HELP
💙Thirty-7💗
💙Thirty-8🔞
💙Thirty-9😜
❤Forty💙
💙Forty -1💙
💙Forty-2💙

💙Twenty-3💙

7.5K 510 45
By aaoyue

🌿🍀🍀🌿

Xiao zhan and Yixao were in the living room, drawing and talking about random things from time to time. It's been a month, and nothing really changed. It's still the same old day where Xiao Zhan would come over, and be forced to stay.

Yibo comes out from the kitchen with a cup of hot chocolate watching the two draw. He sat on the couch near Xiao Zhan and tapped his cheek.

"I heard Song Jiyang has a month left."

"Yeah! I'll be visiting Jiyang when he gives birth!"

"Hmm.."

"Well... Jiyang told me he'll probably give birth somewhere at night or somewhere in the early morning. He doesn’t even know if he bring Ji Jun since it is a really long process."

"Parents do always leave kids with a babysitter or grandparents when they give birth to their other kids."

"Yeah I know.... Which is why I want to ask if..."

Xiao Zhan pauses and jumped to the empty spot beside Yibo.

"If you can babysit Junnie and Yixao alone."

Xiao Zhan grins.

"Wait... I've never been alone with two kids before."

"It's fine. The kids will do fine on their own. They just need an adult to watch over them."

"How long will you be gone?"

"Until the little boy is out to see the beautiful world."

"Whaatttt?"

"Giving birth isn’t easy, Wang Yibo! You should be praising Jiyang Gege for being so strong!"

"Okay Okay..."

Xiao Zhan smiles and pecks Yibo's cheek as a thank you. The elder turned and grins.

"You missed my lips."

"I'm pretty sure I meant to kiss your cheeks."

"My lips are sad now... See... Look they're in a pout."

Yibo said, pouting, giving the younger puppy dog eyes.  Xiao Zhan scoffs, while rolling his eyes.  He grabs Yibo's jaw and kisses his lips quickly.

"Okay I'll accept that one."

Yibo laughs, wrapping his arm around Xiao Zhan's waist. They both watched Yixao draw and draw beneath their feet, his little hands going on about on the piece of paper.

"I wonder.... Will Yixao be a artist when he grows up."

Xiao Zhan asks, humming.

"Well, he does look like he'll be interested in that. But we'll see if he grows out of that and changes to another."

"Yeah, that can happen. When I was a kid, I wanted to a Painter."

"Oh that's cu––"

"Then a basketball player. But then I changed my mind, and wanted to be a swimmer, but then changed my mind again, and wanted to do ballet...."

"I, for sure would wanna see you da-!"

"But then, I wasn’t that flexible so I quickly changed my mind. So then, I wanted to be a police office since I hated everyone around me and wanted to put them in jail without any reason."

"That's a little--"

"But then my dad told me that was little mean so I changed my mind. Around middle school, I thought of being a model for underwear since I do have a pretty good body."

"Uh....🤤"

"Oh, I also wanted to be a writer, but I hated all the mess So I gave u. Oh! I also wanted to be a doctor, but I didn’t want to see a vagina pushing-- "

"Okay Zhan... I get it... God you really wanted to be everything."

Xiao Zhan laughs nodding. But then, he stopped and sighs.

"I only wanted those dreams because I was capable of doing it because of the status I had. After my dad left, my mom couldn’t keep even stand up on her own so everything went down."

"Well, now what's your dream baby?"

Xiao Zhan hums, thinking's about it. He wanted many things, but after seeing his own family breaking he had decided on one.

"I want to be a parent who'll love his family forever."

Xiao Zhan said and laughs.

Thanks to come of my life, Mr. Wang....😊😊

________________

Jiyang checks up on the time, nonstop. Hao xuan was finally going to visit, even though Jiyang insisted since Hao xuan was still recovering,  but he protected and really wanted to come.

They both agreed on meeting in Jiyang's house since he was already eight months pregnant, and that could dangerous since the baby can come out anytime.

Cause not every baby would come out exactly at nine months....

And Jiyang himself knows that his baby boy is stubborn because ever since he turned eight months, he has been kicking non-stop. He literally won't stop kicking. It's like, he was giving signs he really wanted to come out.

Jiyang glanced at the living room, seeing Ji Jun watch dancing videos

[ Pick Me ] on the tv and danced along.

Jiyang smiles and sat on the couch.

"Junnie, can you come here."

Ji Jun stopped dancing and ran to Jiyang's side. She hugged Jiyang's stomach and even kissed it.

"Is my baby boy hurting mommy?"

"No... I need to tell you something."

"What is it, mommy?"

"Well, you've heard of Wang Hao Xuan..."

"Yeah! Mommy uses his songs to make me sleep right?!"

"... Yeah"

Jiyang smiles lightly. Although he was mad at Xuan, he did use his music to calm Ji Jun down when she was a baby, and as she grew older it became a habit to turn on Hao Xuan's songs.

Jiyang also uses his songs to calm down his little Prince when he would kick too hard. And it really works.

"Anyways... He's coming here."

"Huh? Why mommy?"

"Ah.. He was someone special to me."

"Special? I thought I was special..."

Ji Jun pouts. Jiyang stiffes a laugh and squished Ji Jun's cheeks and kisses her pouty- lips.

"Of course you are special! It's just... Wang  Hao Xuan...  He's different."

"But how do you know him mommy?"

"... You don’t need to know that. But you like him right?"

"Yeah...!"

"What if... I tell you.. He's your dad?"

Ji Jun tilts his head, confused. But then she giggles, shaking her head.

"Bowen is my daddy!"

Ji Jun giggles. Jiyang's smile falters, sighing. It would be harder to explain. Plus, it was Ji Jun that began to call Li Bowen his dad all of a sudden. Also because Li Bowen was the only one that helped Jiyang through the way.

"No, Junnie... Hao Xuan's is your real dad. He's coming here today to meet you.. Would that be okay with you?"

"W- what about Bowen..?"

Ji Jun pouts, her eyes teary.

"Junnie..."

"If Wang Hao Xuan is my real daddy.. Then why was he not here? How come he never played with me? I always wanted to see daddy but you said he's gone! I wanted to have a daddy because in school everyone have one! Only Bowen was my daddy!"

Jiyang looked at Ji Jun shocked. He wiped the fallen tears, and hugged Ji Jun. Even though Ji Jun's daughter, it was his first time seeing Ji Jun yell and cry, since she often doesn’t cry, he only whines. Other than that, Ji Jun is usually a calm kid.

"I'm sorry... I won't ask you to understand... But Xuan and I... There was a lot of problems. He couldn’t meet you... And everything was just complicated . When you grow up you'll understand more."

"... I'm mad at daddy.."

Ji Jun sniffled, snuggling closer to his mommy. Jiyang sadly smiles. He hugged Ji Jun tighter, hiding his tears that were falling. Ji Jun felt her mommy pat his back, so she did the same to her mommy, but more softly."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1.8K 10
_______________________________ Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo was lover from the very small. They both love each other that much that the...
100K 7.2K 43
Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a small village in a countryside with his...
62.8K 3.2K 13
Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan are have been in a relationship for five years. One day, Xiao Zhan propose to Yibo, but Yibo rejected him and run away. After...
2.1M 78.2K 55
Wang Yibo known as most notorious Bad Boy and a heartbreaker. Xiao Zhan is known as most calmest person with cheerful mind. Wang Yibo can't stand w...