Reborn Top Student and Sweet...

By Join_Me33

Huo Yanqing: The powerful and famous successor of the Huo family in Fangcheng. Rumors say that he is temperam... More

A pair of sluts, good hands to steal the sky for another day.
Strong hatred as if to burn herself to ashes
His eyes are very special
Huo Yanqing, the Huo family leader in Fancheng
Back to school agreement
The handsome young man-Huo Jibai
I wait to see the day when you can't reach your goal and get out of school
Really a pair of scumbags made for nothing, perfect match!
Don't you like acting?
Then you say love me loudly
Like eating sauerkraut in the old altar, cool
Let your nature explode more thoroughly!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26- 30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140

Chapter 81-90

1.3K 32 0
By Join_Me33

Chapter 81: Not worth forgiving

"I disagree, I want to gamble to lose, Yu Xiaoxiao must take responsibility for what he does."

Shu Xin interrupted Wang Dongliang's wish to intercede for Yu Xiaoxiao. If she lost today, she was sure that Yu Xiaoxiao would do everything possible to humiliate her and blast her out of school.

In the last life, Yu Xiaoxiao was the one who bullied her the most. She was abusive, taunting, throwing stinky eggs, and even pulling her hair. What was not her lead?

Did she ever think they were classmates?

No!

All she thought about was how to bully her even worse, in order to please Yang Yiqian.

Such selfishness and unscrupulous people for the purpose are not worthy of forgiveness.

Wang Dongliang is the head of a school. His words have always been a decree. Now, Shu Xin not only interrupts him in the face of Huo Yanqin, but also does not give him any face. His attitude is tough and his tone is aggressive, which is too unwilling to let him go. In his eyes, he was completely challenging the authority of his principal, which made Wang Dongliang very uncomfortable.

Wang Dongliang felt that he had to take out the majesty of the principal and looked at Shu Xin and said sharply, "When all are classmates, no one has made a mistake, she has already realized her mistakes deeply, and she has wronged you and plagiarized it, but it has not caused you Whatever the actual injury is, the plot is not serious. Just take the big penalties, and let her go to the broadcast room and apologize to you."

Shuxin frowned, "What if I said no?"

Wang Dongliang's face was completely cold. Yu Xiaoxiao had won many honors for the school, and his results have always been excellent.

Compared with Shu Xin, a student who has just taken the first place in the entire department but has such a bad attitude, Wang Dongliang is partial to Xiao Xiao.

"Can't do it, you can't help you, this matter is handled in this way." Wang Dongliang gave a final word.

Yu Xiaoxiao burst into tears with a smile, stood up from the ground, and wiped his tears while cleverly saying, "Thank you, principal, I must work hard and win more glory for the school."

"Well, you go to the broadcasting room now to apologize to Shuxin." Wang Dongliang nodded, his face with a smile that was very satisfied with the results of his handling of things.

It not only kept his dignity, but also gave Yu Xiaoxiao a proper punishment with an apology, which showed his fairness and fairness.

"I'm going now." As Yu Xiaoxiao walked past Shu Xin, his eyes were provocative and hostile, as if to say: Sample, you can't fight me, hum!

I also deliberately hit my shoulder with my shoulder, and then said hypocritically: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it."

She was intentional!

Shu Xin staggered, clenching her fists, and there was a fire in her chest, and her breath was almost smoking, but she was helpless.

She could find a way to prove that she had not copied, but could not control Wang Dongliang's execution.

When Yu Xiaoxiao approached the door, a very nice male bass came from behind, as thick and deep as a cello, that kind of...

It makes people hear their ears getting pregnant.

"Principal Wang, you let me see what is said without faith."

Wang Dongliang thought that he had handled a good thing, but he unexpectedly exchanged Huo Yanqin's words. Suddenly, his face was pale, his body was a little vacant, and his back was cold and sweating.

Wang Dongliang came to Huo Yanqing with fear and trembling, "Five Lord... how do you think this matter should be handled?"

Chapter 82: Cool, handsome turned!

Huo Yan tilted the cup in his hand on the table, with a very light movement, but the muffled sound made Wang Dongliang's heart jump, his legs and feet softened, and he almost knelt down.

Huo Yanqin's aura is really not a cover. A simple action, the domineering revealed invisible, and the majesty of the superior, let the air pressure around him instantly drop, and the oppressed people couldn't breathe.

Wang Dongliang stooped down and waited for Huo Yanqin's instructions.

Huo Yan stood up after pouring down the tea cup.

Song Li quickly stretched out his forearm.

Huo Yanqin raised his right hand on Song Li's forearm and spit out four words in a faint voice, "Speak what you do." Then she lifted her foot and left the principal's office.

Wang Dongliang's entire figure collapsed, shaking a bit. If he didn't hold the edge of the table in time, he would probably sit on the ground because of his legs.

It was more than 11 o'clock when Shu Xin left the principal's office. At lunchtime, there were people everywhere. Three or five groups of people laughed and chatted, some went to the school cafeteria to eat, and some went to eat outside the school.

Shuxin went downstairs, and just after stepping out of the office building, the school stopped broadcasting the pop music.

"Everyone's attention, everybody's attention, take a few minutes to announce one thing. The results of the last week's final mock exam are everyone's real results, and there is no cheating or plagiarism."

"School rumors that the first Shu Xin student is plagiarism is also a misunderstanding. This morning, a few junior teachers gave a question in my office. The student Shu Xin was in front of us, and the exam was very good. ."

"Yu Xiaoxiao didn't understand the real situation, so he instigated everyone to come to the principal's office to make trouble. This kind of framing her and destroying the friendship of the classmates is very wrong. The Economic and Political Department unanimously decided to give Yu Xiaoxiao a big punishment. , The notice will be posted on the bulletin board in the afternoon, I hope everyone will take this as a warning."

"Let's let Yu Xiaoxiao publicly apologize to Shu Xin."

Shu Xin paused, but did not expect that the principal would come forward to clarify this matter for her. She knew that this was Huo Yanqing's credit. Later, Yu Xiaoxiao cried and apologized to Shu Xin on the radio, and Shu Xin didn't hear anything.

What she was thinking about now was all the pictures that Huo Yan had turned over to justify her.

This man is too courageous, a simple two-word sentence, instantly reversed the situation.

I have to say, that moment Huo Yan was so cool, so handsome!

The feeling of uncontrollable heartbeat came again.

It seems that every time I see Huo Yanqin, no, when I think of Huo Yanqin, Shuxin will commit this kind of 'illness' with a heartbeat disorder.

Shu Xin lightly pressed her throbbing chest, and it was clearly cloudy today. Why did she still feel hot?

As if standing in the hot and scorching sun, my cheeks are hot and my breathing is poor.

Shu Xin has been in love. In the last life, he has also deeply loved a person and lost his self.

So Shuxin knew what his own reaction meant now.

Shuxin shook his head, took a deep breath, and shook out the unrealistic ideas that had sprung up in his heart.

Who is Huo Yanqing?

People standing at the pinnacle of power.

It is no exaggeration to say that he is the king of Fancheng.

How can such a person treat her differently, even if it is not her today, Huo Yanqing will come out to preach justice for any student.

She is not a 19-year-old Shuxin. Her psychological age is 24 years old. She has passed the age of ignorance. After the kind of opposite **** is a little bit better for her, she is happy to forget all ages.

She can't control her heartbeat, but she can control her emotions.

Thoughts that shouldn't be, Shuxin will never allow himself.

Chapter 83: She is an independent and strong girl

In the car, Song Li secretly glanced at the man in the back seat several times through the rearview mirror. Today's cold face line seems to have a soft touch today, and the thin lips seem to be hooked indiscriminately. With years of experience working with him, Song Li feels that Huo Yanqing should be in a good mood.

So he dared to ask the question that had been held in his heart for a long time, "Five Lord, why didn't you just help Miss Shu just now? You just asked President Xiao to expel the provoking Yu Xiaoxiao in one sentence. Isn't everything solved? ?"

Song Li has been standing beside Huo Yanqin and saw that Yu Xiaoxiao slanders Shuxin, but he is in a hurry, but his five grandfathers are all right.

Huo Yanqing was really in a good mood, and did not dislike Song Li, but instead chatted with him, "What kind of person is Shuxin in your eyes?"

"Miss Shu is smart and beautiful, talented, and has her own ideas and ideas for her work. Her performance in the office of President Wang just now is very popular, the on-site exams, almost all full marks, use power to explain everything, and block everyone's mouth. The most outstanding and special girl ever."

Song Li said a lot in one breath. The excited expression on his face seemed to be a child of his family. He was proud and happy of the excellence of his children.

"Huh." Huo Yanqing affirmed, and asked: "Do you think she wants me to help her?"

"This..." Song Li frowned, thinking about it.

Only Huo Yanqing said: "If she wants me to help her, she can speak when she enters the principal's office, but she doesn't even greet me, why?"

Song Li seemed to understand what Huo Yanqing meant, and said tentatively: "Miss Shu wants to solve the problem by herself, and doesn't want to rely on you?"

Huo Yanqin leaned Xin Chang's body against the back of the chair, and slightly tickled the corner of her mouth, "She is an independent and strong girl, she doesn't want to rely on anyone, and if I intervene in today's affairs, although I can solve her temporary dilemma. , But my identity will cause her more trouble."

Song Li understands this time, if today Huo Yanqin directly helped Shu Xin solve the problem, the wise person like President Wang would definitely doubt the relationship between Huo Yanqin and Shu Xin.

Shu Xin is still a student, and if he has a relationship with someone like Huo Yanqing, the school's people might not say what she does.

The case of Master Xiaobai is a good example. Miss Shu is obviously innocent, but she has become the public enemy of the school girls, and she has been excluded and abused by everyone.

In this way, Huo Yanqing is actually protecting Shuxin.

His five lords considered the problem comprehensively, and Song Li felt that it was difficult to express his respect for Huo Yanqing.

"You call Shu Xin later, so she can ask you for help no matter what." Huo Yanqing said silently for a moment.

Song Li nodded happily, "Well, if Miss Shu knew that Wuye was so attentive to her, she would be very happy."

Huo Yanqing frowned slightly, "Don't tell her that I ordered."

"Ah?" Song Li looked puzzled. "Why?"

Huo Yan leaned his head on the seat and closed his eyes. "Drive well."

"...Oh." Song Li became quiet in an instant. Even if he was not curious, he dared not say another word. His five grandfathers were cautious, not by someone like him.

Chapter 84: The goddess of learning

In the afternoon, Yu Xiaoxiao's punishment notice was posted on the bulletin board, along with Zhu Wenwen's expulsion notice.

When Shuxin walked far from the bulletin board, it was full of people.

There was a lot of talk.

"Wow, this comfortable character, why haven't I heard of it before? A blockbuster!"

"It's not just amazing, it's just against the sky. The teacher's office, the teacher asked questions on the spot, she took the exam alone, the full score of the exam, super Xueba."

"That's it. Someone said she plagiarized. In my opinion, some people are not used to others. She is better than her."

"Women, just because jealousy is too strong."

"So how does this schoolmaster look like?"

"I heard that it's pretty. When the Department of Architecture chose the department, her votes were only a few fewer than Yang Yiqian."

"Renmei's good grades are simply the goddess of learning to dominate!"

Shuxin heard that there was no pride or excitement here. This is the case with the school. When you slander you, you can say nothing of what you said, so that you can't help yourself, and when you praise you, you can hold you up to the sky and let you float.

Moreover, often this contrast happened in an instant. Didn't they still say that she was shameless, plagiarized, seduce Huo Jibai, and seduce Wei Zichen again?

It's all changed now.

Maybe some day it will be because of something, and everyone's view of her has changed again.

Shu Xin relived for a lifetime, and looked at these very lightly and thoroughly, and will not let his mood ups and downs because of these people.

But there are still some happiness, but it is not praised by them, but a week of hard work has finally paid off and I am happy for myself.

Shu Xin stepped into the building of the Department of Architecture and had no class in the afternoon. She planned to break up with Xiao Ruize first, and then returned to Shu's home to tell Shu Youkang that the exam results and design drawings passed, making him happy.

After rebirth, Shu Xin hadn't accompanied Shu Youkang well. He planned to stay at home for one night at night, so he went to the classroom to take a few books and read it home.

Shu Xin didn't expect that he became the goddess of learning in the hearts of boys, but at the same time it was welcomed by boys, and became the object of envy, envy and hate of many girls.

For example, Yang Yiqian, who gritted her teeth in front of the bulletin board, and Shu Mengling, who was almost bleeding.

Yang Yiqian pulled Shu Mengling to no one's corner, carrying her elder lady's shelf, and scolded Shu Mengling in a cold voice, "Don't you say that Shuxin will be finished this time, will he be kicked out of school? The result? That **** becomes Learned the goddess of learning from everyone."

Shu Mengling tried hard to suppress the urge to call Yang Yiqian on the face, forcing a smile, "Cici, don't worry, I don't know how things will happen..."

"Can I be in a hurry? If my Ji Bai looked at the **** differently, I tore you." Yang Yiqian said fiercely, venting all her anger on Shu Mengling.

The hand on Shu Mengling's side was tightened and loosened, and he said in a disgusting manner: "No, God Huo will only like the noble and elegant goddess like you. No one is worthy of him except you."

Yang Yiqian was said by Shu Xin, her heart was beautiful, her anger faded, and her tone was much better. "That's right, but I was uncomfortable when I saw Shu Xin's limelight. Do we just watch her live like this Raw water?"

"Of course not." There was a trace of viciousness in Shu Mengling's eyes. "I have a way to make her infamous, which everyone can't avoid."

Yang Yiqian asked excitedly: "What way?"

Chapter 85: I will try my best to help you deal with

Shu Mengling whispered in Yang Yiqian's ear for a while.

Yang Yiqian said excitedly, "Really? Show me quickly."

Shu Mengling said awkwardly, "The phone is out of power."

In fact, Shu Mengling did not rush to send those photos to the school forum in the morning because she felt that there was no need to be so hurried. She first let the plagiarism incident in the school for some time, so that Shu Xin was scorned and scorned by everyone.

After a few days, after the incident has subsided, I will post the "Shu Xin is supported by the rich" to the school forum.

It's boring to kill people once, and it's best to let her suffer a little.

It's just that Shu Mengling didn't expect that the plagiarism incident not only made Shu Xin suffer from everyone's eyes, but made her famous.

"Then you haven't quickly charged the phone?" Yang Yiqian growled anxiously.

"Okay." Shu Mengling lowered his eyes and concealed his disgust at Yang Yiqian.

...

When Shu Xin went to find Xiao Ruize, he called him in advance and asked if he was in the hospital or at home?

He said that the evening shift yesterday was at home.

This is also good, there are many people in the hospital, and Shu Xin does not want to make the two's affairs known to everyone.

On the way to Xiao Ruize's house, Shu Xin received a call from Song Li, "Secretary Song."

"Miss Shu, the contract for the design has been prepared. When are you free, come over and sign."

Shu Xin thought for a while, Xiao Ruize's affairs could not be delayed, otherwise she was afraid that he would come to school, and there would be classes tomorrow morning, no way, "Can tomorrow afternoon?"

"can."

"Thank you Secretary Song."

"You're welcome... that..."

Shu Xin saw that it was difficult for Song Li to speak, and said, "Secretary Song has anything to say, if the design is not working, I can change it, it doesn't matter."

"No, the design is very good, and our entire design department is full of praise for your design. I just want to say...If Miss Shu has any difficulties in the future, you can call me and I will do my best to help you deal with."

Shu Xin knew that what Song Li said should be similar to what happened in school today. He was very warm in his heart and was very moved. "Thank you, Secretary Song, I can handle the school affairs."

"I know Miss Shu is capable, but I am not just talking about school, anything outside the school, you can be anything. You are a girl after all, and some things are inevitable that you can't do."

Today in the principal's office, if there is no Huo Yanqing, Wang Dongliang will definitely favor Xiao Xiao.

Song Li is right, she can't do anything.

Shu Xin thought about it and agreed, "Okay, then I would like to thank Secretary Song first.

...

Shu Xin came to the door of Xiao Ruize's house and reached for a knock.

It took a while for Xiao Ruize to open the door, and the door opened, and a shower of fragrance swelled in the air instantly.

Xiao Ruize was wearing a white bathrobe and was holding a towel to wipe his wet hair.

Xiao Ruize is a kind of man who looks very clean and elegant. He has a clear facial features and a prosperous posture. He does have the capital to make Shuxin love himself.

Now Shu Xin sees such Xiao Ruize will think, the last time she saw him and Shu Mengling on the bed in the rain and rain, now she has no love for him, only disgust and disgust.

If she did not want him and Shu Mengling to get the punishment they deserved, she would not even want to look at him again.

Xiao Ruize asked, "I was just taking a bath, didn't you have the key? Why didn't you open the door and come in?"

Chapter 86: I'm here to break up with you

Shuxin shrugged, "Forgot to bring."

In fact, where she forgot to bring it, it was simply that after Shu Xin moved out of Xiao Ruize's house that day, she threw the key.

"Come in." Xiao Ruize turned around and walked into the room. "There is freshly squeezed orange juice in the kitchen. You can serve it yourself, and then wait for me. I change clothes and we go out to eat together."

"I have eaten at school." Shu Xin did not serve orange juice, but sat down on the sofa.

Xiao Ruize stopped and turned, frowning, "Don't you like eating school meals?"

Shu Xin said as if it were true and false: "I prefer to eat meals that are difficult for the school to swallow than eating with you."

Xiao Ruize raised his eyebrows tightly and walked towards Shuxin, "Xin'er, what do you mean?"

Shu Xin smiled faintly, "just kidding you."

"I don't like you making such a joke." Xiao Ruize sat down beside Shu Xin, threw the towel in his hand on the sofa arm, and stretched out his hand to pull Shu Xin's hand.

Shuxin avoided it and sat down next to him, some distance away from Xiao Ruize, "Ruize, I'm here to break up with you."

Xiao Ruize thought that Shu Xin just talked casually last night, but she didn't expect her to come true, "Just because your father doesn't agree with us, so you want to break up with me?"

Nodded comfortably, with a helpless look, "Dad raised me hard, I can't leave him, I believe you will not like a girl who is not filial, otherwise you will worry that I will not treat your parents in the future. it is good."

In the second half of Shu Xin's words, Xiao Ruize was going to ask her, 'Aren't you severing your father and daughter for me and your father? "This sentence is stuck in the throat.

Xiao Ruize thought about it and said, "You are a kind and simple girl in my heart. I know you have paid a lot for me, but, heart, you have to believe me, I will give you happiness."

"The happiness I want is to be blessed by my loved ones, not to abandon my love for love, so that I will feel guilty in my life, and where will I be happy?" Shu Xin lowered his eyes and said lightly.

Xiao Ruize was silent. After a while, he got up and went to the bedroom to get a cigarette case and a lighter, ignited a cigarette, and sat down beside Shuxin again.

In Shu Xin's impression, Xiao Ruize rarely smoked. Only during the period when the hospital did not allow him to go to the operating table, he occasionally smoked one because of a bad mood.

In fact, Shu Xin couldn't understand one thing. When she and Xiao Ruize met each other, he was only a sitting doctor in thoracic surgery because he didn't have the chance to be a surgeon soon after he arrived at the hospital.

If you can't do the surgery, it's hard to make great progress in the hospital, and doctors like him who have just graduated have to practice for two years before they can have the opportunity to move the knife.

But somehow, Xiao Ruize was able to go to the operating table for a few months.

At that time, Shu Xin asked him why, and he smiled and said that because of his good performance and good medicine.

In the past, Shu Xin blindly loved Xiao Ruize. She believed everything he said, but now it is impossible to think of it. No matter how good you are, it is impossible to get you on the operating table for a few months.

It's not a joke to move the knife. If you don't do it well, it will kill you. If you kill it, it will affect the reputation of the hospital. The hospital is very cautious.

But it is not without such exceptions, for example, this doctor's family is rich and powerful.

Chapter 87: Did not expect Xiao Ruize to hug her suddenly

But Xiao Ruize's family is very ordinary, his parents are farmers working in the countryside, where do farmers get their rights?

For money, he can borrow a bit, but for such a big risk, a little bit of money will definitely not work.

So how did he get the hospital to agree to him on the operating table?

"I will try my best to be the son-in-law you want in your father's heart and let him agree with us." Xiao Ruize's words interrupted Shu Xin's thoughts.

Shuxin looked up, Xiao Ruize had finished smoking a cigarette, and the air was filled with blue and white smoke and a slight smell of nicotine. "My father hopes that I marry a richer family than ours. He doesn't want me to suffer and suffer like this. Family is afraid that you can hardly do it all your life."

Xiao Ruize looked at Shu Xin with an incredible face, "Xin'er, when did you become so superficial, so adoring money? Didn't you say that true love in your eyes is better than everything?"

Ah!

The question is do they fall in love?

He has Shu Mengling.

And she is not the same as before, she has no love for him, only hate, and unwillingness.

Shu Xin didn't want to explain, let alone stay in the same air with him, and got up. "Whatever you think, I will never do such a stupid thing as abandoning my dad."

When he finished raising his feet, he was leaving, Xiao Ruize grasped his wrist.

Xiao Ruize exerted a little force on his hand and was caught off guard, so he fell towards the sofa and ran into Xiao Ruize's arms.

Shu Xin used to think that Xiao Ruize had a good smell on her body, but now she just feels sick.

In this life, she did not know whether Xiao Ruize and Shu Mengling had reached the point of rolling sheets, but in the last life, the pictures of their entanglement would always come out and disgust her.

Shuxin hurriedly got up from Xiao Ruize's arms.

Xiao Ruize hugged Shuxin tightly. Since Shuxin took the initiative to get close to him that day and acted like a spoiler in front of him and told him to love her, he was like a stunned man. From time to time in his mind, she thought of holding her close to him. Her soft body and the faint fragrance of the **** her body.

So that in the night, he dreamed of her gentle and water-like appearance, and even her lying under him, whispering charmingly, the ultimate blooming petite state.

Now I feel the softness of Shu Xin's body again, smelling the nostalgic fragrance, Xiao Ruize started to heat up all over, thinking that Shu Xin was going to break up with him, the heat was spreading and heating up in his body quickly.

Turn her into his woman, she will not leave him.

After this idea grew in Xiao Ruize's mind, he eagerly kissed the girl in his arms.

Shu Xin didn't expect Xiao Ruize to hug her suddenly, and wanted to kiss her. When his lips kissed her cheek, she only felt that the skin was dirty, and raised her hand in anxiety and gave Xiao Ruize a slap. .

Xiao Ruize froze for a moment before reacting, his face sinking instantly, "Heart, are you beating me?"

Shu Xin's face was angry, and the disdain between his eyebrows could no longer be concealed. He got up from Xiao Ruize and stood in front of him coldly, "Who made you touch me?"

"You are my girlfriend, I hugged me and kissed me?"

"We just broke up."

"You..." Xiao Ruize is an arrogant man. The retention of Shu Xin has just exceeded his bottom line, otherwise he will not smoke a cigarette before saying those words. Those who do not agree to break up, die He couldn't say anything about stalking.

Chapter 88: Never regret it!

Xiao Ruize nodded angrily, "Okay, break up, but you said, don't look back and regret..."

"Never regret it!" Shu Xin coldly interrupted Xiao Ruize's words.

Xiao Ruize smiled angrily, "Okay, very good, I hope you can do it."

Shu Xin turned to leave without any hesitation.

Shuxin went out of the community where Xiao Ruize lived, found a bathroom, turned on the faucet, and washed her face. She washed and washed, rubbed and rubbed the place where Xiao Ruize had kissed her until her face became hot by her rubbing.

In fact, Shu Xin didn't want to be so stiff, she just wanted to break up peacefully. There is a good saying, but the best is not available.

She wanted to use the trick she tried to make her want to let Xiao Ruize take her heart, and then use it to poke Shu Mengling's heart.

Shu Mengling would never give up Xiao Ruize for her heart, and then she could quietly watch Shu Mengling go all out to hook Xiao Ruize.

She would like to see how cheap Shu Mengling really is.

In the last life, they played around for her heart. In this life, she had to make good use of her heart to turn around.

Shuxin's mouth twitched a sarcastic smile, Shu Mengling I am waiting for you!

When Shu Xin returned to Shu's house, Shu Youkang and Jiang Tingrou hadn't gotten off work yet. After saying hello to Uncle Qiu, she went upstairs back to her room.

Shu Xin sat down by the bed and took out a small green box from the bag. This was Huo Yan pouring her ointment on the elbow and knee in the car in the morning.

At the time, Song Li also explained that this medicine can not only heal wounds quickly, but also remove skin scars.

I felt comfortable applying medicine to myself in the morning. My elbow got wet when I was washing my face. I have to deal with the medicine again. Otherwise, in such a hot day, the wound must be ulcerated and inflamed.

I had a fever yesterday, and Shu Xin didn't want to make himself so embarrassed.

Shuxin rolled up the 3/4 sleeves and untied the gauze on her elbows. The skin around the wound was no longer red or sticky. It was clean, which meant that the inflammation had disappeared.

This is the best effect after only one application. At this rate, it can be cured in at most a week.

Shu Xin knew that what Huo Yan gave was definitely good, but didn't expect it to be so good. It seemed that he had to save some use and keep it for future needs.

Shuxin treated the wound and began to read. Now she has a glance of ten lines, and the ability to remember, she wants to fill herself up. Only when she is strong can she not be stepped on by others.

But after watching it for less than half an hour, he was interrupted by Shu Mengling.

Shu Mengling didn't even knock on the door, she sat directly on Shuxin's bed when she came in, and she looked excited, "Sister, Uncle Qiu said you are back, I thought he lied to me, but why didn't you come with me when you came back?"

Shuxin got up and said, "I didn't have a class in the afternoon and went out of school after lunch at noon."

"Oh." Shu Mengling's expression was "it turns out to be like this", and then hurriedly said, "Sister, you are not here, something happened at school..."

"Sit on a chair." Shu Xin intends to Shu Mengling, put the chair next to the bed.

"Ah?" Shu Mengling was a little dazed.

"The bed is a place to sleep."

"Oh." Shu Mengling's face flashed unnaturally, and he got up and sat on the chair.

Shu Xin sat down by the bed, picked up the book, and read perfunctoryly, "What did you just want to say?"

Chapter 89: Goddess Xueba was adopted by the rich!

Shu Mengling turned pale, didn't she say the bed was a place to sleep? Why can she sit by herself? There was a anger in my heart, but when I thought about what to say next, the anger disappeared instantly.

"Sister, take a look at the school forum and something is going wrong."

Shu Xin didn't lift his head and said, "I read books, I don't have time to gossip."

"It's about you."

Shu Xin frowned slightly and looked up, "Is it related to me?"

"Well." Shu Mengling nodded vigorously. "I don't know who sent a few photos. They were all pictures of you coming down from a black luxury car. Then it said...and said..."

Shu Mengling stopped deliberately, looking worried and embarrassed.

Shu Xin saw Shu Mengling's gloating glory passing by.

It certainly isn't a good thing.

Luxury cars?

Is it when Huo Yan dumped her to school this morning?

But obviously she was very careful, and she deliberately got off the car across the road at a distance from the school. Did something happen?

Shu Xin didn't want to see Shu Mengling's intention to look at the phone, but it was related to Huo Yanqing, she was still a little flustered, she didn't care, but Huo Yanqing could not!

He never contaminated women, so a clean man, should not be contaminated by worldly bad language.

Shu Xin hurriedly took out her mobile phone from the bag and landed on the school forum. The top of the list was the post mentioned by Shu Mengling. The title was: The goddess of learning was actually adopted by the rich!

The picture is exactly what she got down from Huo Yan's dumping car this morning.

There are already thousands of comments below.

And every time you refresh, new comments are added.

"Fuck, I didn't expect Shuxin to be such a person."

"It's so shameless, what about good grades, bad conduct, just a bad guy."

"Looking at a pretty pure girl, how could it be so swinging."

"Sure enough, no one can look good."

"Such a person is a shame for us A. It is recommended that the school expel her so as not to bring bad school spirit."

"Yes, such scum, scum, should be expelled and placed in ancient times. This is to soak the pig cage."

...

Such unsightly comments are numerous.

But occasionally someone came out to help Shu Xin to be fair.

"This photo of the landlord also doesn't mean that Shuxin is being taken care of by the rich. It's a bit too much if you take a luxury car and spray it like this.

Then a lot of people came out to accuse this person.

"Doesn't it mean that we have to be caught in bed?"

"You speak so comfortably, it seems that you are not a good bird."

"That is, that is, they may be kept by others."

Then no one dared to come out to help Shuxin talk.

Posted by: Soul-minded.

The photo of Shu Xin sending a love letter to Huo Jibai was also sent to the school forum by this dream.

Shu Xin can be sure that this person called "Soul in Dream" is Shu Mengling's trumpet.

And the fact that Yu Xiaoxiao framed her for plagiarism at school this morning was also inseparable from Shu Mengling, because only Shu Mengling knew that Wei Zichen had a crush on her.

Comfortably clutching the phone tightly, the slender fingertips were slightly whitened because of too much force.

Shu Xin thought that she could treat this kind of thing indifferently. Obviously she overestimated her patience.

The anger piled up in Shu Xin's chest at this moment almost ignited herself. These unsightly comments reminded Shu Xin of the treatment she received after the love letter incident.

Chapter 90: It's too deceiving!

Insulting, taunting, not letting her go to the cafeteria to eat, letting her go to the toilet is convenient, throwing stinky eggs at her, even pulling her hair...

Is she going to experience this kind of encounter again?

Do not!

She wants Shu Mengling to taste the spurned by thousands of people.

Shu Xin thought of the recording she had recorded some time ago, which only required special technical processing before she could use it. During this time, she didn't know what to do. It was just in the afternoon when Song Li said that she could ask him for any help.

This kind of thing is impossible for her, and it should be easy for Song Li.

It was only that he said that he would help her with anything in the afternoon. Wasn't it good for her to go to him immediately?

But now Shu Xin can't care about that much.

Shu Mengling is so deceiving!

Don't give her a little color to look at, is she really a soft persimmon?

Shu Xin was about to go out when she got up, and Shu Mengling hurriedly took her wrist, "Sister, where are you going?"

"Let go!" Shu Xin turned his head and stared at Shu Mengling with a torch.

The heavy dark clouds that looked gloomy like a backlog in the sky seemed to be the storm and the storm in the next second.

Shu Mengling was frightened by such comfort, his face was timid and weak, and he bit his lips and asked softly, "Sister, what's wrong with you?"

Shu Xin vigorously waved Shu Mengling's hand and spit out the words coldly, "Disgusting." Then he went out without looking back.

Shu Mengling was staggered by Shu Xin, fell to the ground, and looked at the person who disappeared at the door instantly. Shu Mengling's lips flared with a dark smile, his eyes flashed with excitement and pleasure, and he murmured alone: ​​"Shu Xin, the plagiarism in the morning makes you Lucky escaped, this time I see how you escaped this robbery? The principal is the person who attaches the most importance to reputation, Zhu Wenwen is kept by others, the school expelled her, and you?"

Ha ha!

Shu Mengling's lips smirked, "I'm waiting to see you tear out of school."

...

It was more than seven o'clock when Shu Xin returned to the Shu family. The atmosphere in the hall was a bit heavy. Jiang Ting and Shu Mengling looked at her with a worried face, but the depth of their eyes clearly flashed with joy.

Shu Youkang's expression was anxious, and his eyebrows were overwhelmed with worries. "Here, where have you been? Why didn't you answer your phone?"

"Yeah, how worried we are. You have told us your affairs. Don't worry, our family will discuss it and it will be dealt with." Jiang Tingrou said with a kind mother's tone.

"Sister, I'm sorry, I'm not good, I shouldn't tell you." Shu Mengling's self-blame, three points into the role of a good sister.

Shu Xin sneered in his heart, but his face was light and breezy, and he asked blankly, "What's the matter with me?"

Shu Mengling bit her lip, twitched it, and said softly, "It's about the school forum. You looked at the forum before and violently left. It really scared me. I couldn't pull it."

"I'm really embarrassed to scare you." Shu Xin smirked. "But I was anxious to go out because I remembered that an important thing was not dealt with, not because of something on the forum."

"Oh, that's right." Shu Xin turned to Jiang Tingrou, and asked with some doubt: "Aunt Rou, did you just say that the family was discussing what was going on on the school forum?"

Jiang Tingrou nodded hurriedly, "Yeah, my heart, don't be afraid, we are a family, we have no difficulty in carrying it together, we will never let you bear it alone."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...