Reborn Top Student and Sweet...

By Join_Me33

Huo Yanqing: The powerful and famous successor of the Huo family in Fangcheng. Rumors say that he is temperam... More

A pair of sluts, good hands to steal the sky for another day.
Strong hatred as if to burn herself to ashes
His eyes are very special
Huo Yanqing, the Huo family leader in Fancheng
Back to school agreement
The handsome young man-Huo Jibai
I wait to see the day when you can't reach your goal and get out of school
Really a pair of scumbags made for nothing, perfect match!
Don't you like acting?
Then you say love me loudly
Like eating sauerkraut in the old altar, cool
Let your nature explode more thoroughly!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26- 30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140

Chapter 71-75

1.2K 25 0
By Join_Me33

Chapter 71: Go to the principal to expose her

"Yes, why is she? Unfair."

"unfair."

"We can't just let her go."

"What about then?"

"Yes, Wei Zichen is willing to lend her copy, what can we do?"

"Besides, Wei Zichen likes her, and will definitely not admit it."

"Did we just let her go like this?"

When Yang Yiqian saw the time was almost up, she whispered something in Yu Xiaoxiao's ear, Yu Xiaoxiao nodded, and then said to the crowd: "We want to stop plagiarism, we have to go to the principal to expose her and let the principal Give us a fair."

"Yes, go to the principal."

"let's go."

Yu Xiaoxiao saw that everyone was walking towards the principal's office building, lowering his throat and asked Yang Yiqian, "Cici, how do you know Wei Zichen is in love with Shuxin?"

Yang Yiqian remembered the phone call Shu Mengling made to her early in the morning today, and couldn't help sneering in her heart, Shu Xin, your sister didn't like you, betrayed you, gave me a plan to clean up you, it seems that you are really a very annoying person.

Don't blame me for being cruel, but you shouldn't blame you. Toad wants to eat swan meat, and Xiao misses my Ji Bai.

Yang Yiqian raised a deep smile in the corner of his mouth, "I naturally have my place, this time I feel comfortable, let's go, let's look at the fun."

Yu Xiaoxiao hurriedly kept up with Yang Yiqian's pace, and asked again: "Did you say that Shu Xin's result this time was taken by herself?"

"Of course not." Yang Yiqian said decisively, "You just said that she can't even enter the top ten in the class. How can she be admitted to the top three of the whole department?"

Yu Xiaoxiao nodded, then frowned again, "But during this time, I saw that she really worked hard, reading books from morning till night, maybe..."

"There is no possibility." Yang Yiqian interrupted Yu Xiaoxiao with a cold face and a deep voice. "Linjiang's project, does your father still want to cooperate with our family?"

Yu Xiaoxiao quickly said with a dogleg: "Think, this also requires you to say a few words in front of your dad."

"My dad always hurts me. If I help your dad to say good things, my dad will definitely consider it, but..." Yang Yiqian's arrogant, swan-like head is high, "I don't raise a white-eyed wolf, if I can help you Correct my position, don't say what you shouldn't say."

Yu Xiaoxiao nodded again and again, "Yes, yes, it's all my nonsense."

Yang Yiqian snorted, and did not give Yu Xiaoxiao a good face.

Yu Xiaoxiao continued to please, "Sissi, there is a lot of people in the principal's office, noisy, you are Miss Qianjin above ten thousand people, and we are the goddess of A, the flower of the Department of Architecture, not suitable to go to that kind of place, You should go back to the classroom and wait for my good news."

Yang Yiqian was exasperated by Yu Xiaoxiao's few words, he paused and glanced at Yu Xiaoxiao. "You've been smart once."

After that, he turned and walked towards the building of the Department of Architecture.

...

Principal's office

Wang Dongliang personally brewed tea and brought it to Huo Yanqin, bending slightly, and said respectfully, "Five Lord, drink tea."

"Huh." Huo Yan tilted her voice lightly. "Principal Wang sits."

Wang Dongliang put the tea on the table and sat down opposite Huo Yan, sitting upright and respectful. "Is the five lords coming here for a scholarship?"

Huo Yanqin's mother, Yao Huiqin, graduated from the A University. Later, Yao Huiqin wanted to do something for her alma mater. Every year, she paid for the poor students with outstanding school performance. The school's scholarships are also funded by the Huo family.

Previously, these matters were handled by Yao Huiqin herself. As she grew older, Huo Yanqin began to deal with them in recent years.

Chapter 72: First place, comfortable

"Huh." Huo Yan tilted his long boned fingers on his watch and habitually tapped it lightly.

Wang Dongliang was touched between his eyes, "Lady Huo is a person who has a lot of feelings. For so many years, the funding for A University has never been interrupted. Without her, I don't know how many outstanding children have no reading. Mrs. Huo is for The country's education has made a huge contribution."

Huo Yanqing did not respond to these compliments that can be heard from Wang Dongliang every year. He tilted his head slightly to Song Li beside him, "Give the check to President Wang."

"Okay, Wuye." Song Li handed Wang Dongliang a cash check that had been signed by Huo Yanqing.

Wang Dongliang took the brow with a smile, "I thank Mrs. Huo for the students of the school and thank the five lords."

Huo Yan leaned down the overlapping long legs. Wang Dongliang thought he was leaving and was ready to get up, but he just exchanged his legs and overlapped again. "Recent school exam?"

Wang Dongliang replied: "Yes, a final mock exam was held last week."

"Well." Huo Yanqing was silent for a few seconds and then asked, "Which students are the top three in the Department of Architecture?"

"Ah?" Wang Dongliang didn't expect Huo Yanqing to be so careful, he was startled, and said quickly: "First place, Shuxin, second place, Wei Zichen, third place, Yu Xiaoxiao."

Wang Dongliang couldn't help whispering in his heart after answering: Does Wu Ye want to hear the name of his nephew Huo Jibai from the top three?

This is completely impossible, Huo Jibai didn't even take the exam, okay.

Thinking of Huo Jibai, Wang Dongliang had a headache.

Huo Jibai does not take school rules and regulations into consideration at all, truancy and fighting are all commonplace, but he has no way to take him.

Others are the honorable young masters of the Huo family. They can't fight or scold. Every time they commit a crime, Wang Dongliang can only persuade him hard, and Huo Jibai completely takes his words as a deaf ear.

Wang Dongliang didn't dare to tell Huo Yanqin about it, but he told Song Li about it, but Song Li simply said, "Look at it, don't let him make too much trouble."

This shows that what Huo Jibai did at school is known to Huo's family, even indulgent?

Wang Dongliang couldn't understand why Huo Yanqing, such a powerful person, could not care about Huo Jibai, because he spent his time in school and tossed around indiscriminately, which also lost Huo's face?

Wang Dongliang felt that Huo Jibaisheng had a good skin, but he was not doing business right, and it was too violent.

"Huh." Huo Yan listened to Wang Dongliang's words, with a hint of intriguing light smile between her eyebrows. Knowing the result, Huo Yan leaned down her long legs and was just about to get up and leave. There were noisy footsteps outside the door, followed by It was knocking on the door, "Principal, we have something to find you."

Wang Dongliang asked Huo Yanqing in the tone of the inquiry, "Five Lords, shall I take you out first?"

"It's okay, you don't have to take care of me when dealing with your affairs." Huo Yanqing finished his head slightly in the direction of Song Li, "Tea."

Song Li hurriedly put the tea on the table and put it in Huo Yan's hands.

Upon seeing this situation, Wang Dongliang knew that Huo Yanqing was not going to leave, and could only stand up and open the door.

As soon as the door opened, Wang Dongliang was dumbfounded. Although he heard the footsteps and knew that there should be more than one or two people outside, he didn't expect that there would be so many people.

Chapter 73: This group of calves, what are you doing?

A large group of people in Wutuo filled the corridor of the principal's office.

There weren't so many people in the bulletin board, but everyone saw a group of people walking toward the principal's office, and they all came over to ask what was going on. After understanding the ins and outs of the matter, many people followed along to see the excitement.

There was a bad hunch in Wang Dongliang's heart. He always felt that this group of children wanted to cause trouble for him. Huo Yanqing was still sitting in the room, but could not let him read jokes.

Wang Dongliang put out the principal's shelf with a sullen face, and his voice was not angry, "What are you doing here without running a class? Would you like to deduct the usual points? It's gone, and there is something going on after school."

Most of the people said by the principal that they wanted to go back, and plagiarism was comfortable. Her first and last placards had nothing to do with them. They also added some color to the ordinary university life, but for this purpose Breaking the big points and deducting the usual points is not worth it.

Seeing that everyone seemed to want to go, Yu Xiaoxiao hurriedly came out to "host the overall situation", "No, principal, this matter is of great importance and must be dealt with now."

Everyone saw someone take the lead and felt that there was a good show, but they didn't go away.

If it is impossible to deduct so many people from the usual points, as the saying goes, if the gun shoots a bird, the principal will definitely kill the chicken and the monkey.

Wang Dongliang frowned, this group of calves, what did he want to do? Do you gather to make trouble? Looked at Yu Xiaoxiao with a sullen face, "Yu Xiaoxiao, you usually focus on studying. Why did you follow them to make trouble together today?"

Yu Xiaoxiao blushed slightly, "Principal, we really have something to ask you to do justice, not trouble."

"Is there anything you need to find your class leader, run me here to do it?" Wang Dongliang said to take out his mobile phone to call Yang Qingli.

Yu Xiaoxiao hurriedly said: "It is a matter of great importance and must be dealt with by you."

Wang Dongliang's phone call halted, and he couldn't wait to pull the child out and stand under the sun for a whole day. Didn't he see any VIPs here?

However, Yu Xiaoxiao's posture of not giving up, Wang Dongliang can only patiently say: "If you have anything, just leave it, and everyone else will go back to class."

Everyone was disappointed when they heard it without any excitement.

Yu Xiaoxiao just wanted to make things big, so naturally he would not let people go. "They are all witnesses and can't go."

Although Yu Xiaoxiao achieved excellent results and won many honors and awards for the school, but now Huo Yanqing is here, how can they be allowed to be so foolish?

Otherwise, Huo Yanqing still does not know how chaotic A is. Can the scholarships continue to be funded in the future?

Thinking of these Wang Dongliang, he lost patience, completely pulled his face down, and looked at Yu Xiaoxiao coldly, "So what do you want? My office is so big, would you please go in and drink tea and air conditioner?"

Yu Xiaoxiao has always been valued by Wang Dongliang because of his excellent performance. Why was he so shouted?

Yu Xiaoxiao knew that Wang Dongliang was really angry and a little scared, but in order to help her dad fight for the Linjiang project, she couldn't flinch. After shrinking a bit, she could only cling to her scalp, but her voice was obviously quiet, her face Also accompanied by a complimented smile, "Principal, do you think that's good? I went in to tell you something and let them wait outside. When they need to testify, you come out and ask them."

Chapter 74: Beautiful as a thrilling painting

In fact, no one saw Shu Xin plagiarized. Where did the witness come from?

Wang Dongliang was silent for a few seconds, knowing that something was happening on this part, he must definitely deal with it, avoiding it blindly, Huo Yanqing would think that his principal is incompetent.

"You come in." After Wang Dongliang said a word to Xiao Xiao, he turned around and walked towards the office, just the moment he turned around, the gloomy face on his face instantly turned into a gentle smile, "Five Lord, let you see the joke."

Huo Yan tilted his face calmly, slowly turning the tea cup that he didn't drink after holding it in his hand, his thin lips teased, and he didn't speak.

Yu Xiaoxiao closed the door and came in to find that there were still two people in the principal's office. One was standing, wearing a suit and leather shoes, exuding an elite temperament. At first glance, it was that kind of super capable person.

There is another sitting in the boss chair, god!

After Yu Xiaoxiao's eyes fell on Huo Yanqin's face, he was reluctant to move away.

This man... Yu Xiaoxiao couldn't find a word to describe Huo Yanqing, handsome. The word is too superficial to describe the excellent man in front of him.

The tailor-made hand-made shirts and trousers, the buttons on the cuffs glowed with the precious coldness, and the dazzling black precious watches on the wrists all showed the man's different luxury.

He sat there quietly, exuding a cold breath that no one was close to, a beautiful and thrilling painting, and as if he was an ascetic male **** who did not eat human fireworks.

Junyi comes out of the dust, beyond the ordinary!

Yu Xiaoxiao's eyes couldn't help but began to have a red heart, his cheeks were hot, his heart was fast, and he was completely nympho.

Wang Dongliang coughed a few times with a sullen face, but failed to pull back Yu Xiaoxiao's soul. He could only speak in a cold voice, "What is Yu Xiaoxiao, don't hurry and say, do you think I'm busy?"

Yu Xiaoxiao regained his consciousness and retreated to look at Wang Dongliang, saying: "Shu Xin from our class plagiarized in this final mock exam. I hope the principal will deal with it impartially."

Shu Xin took the first thing in the whole department in this exam. When he was at home, Yang Qingli had told Wang Dongliang that Yang Qingli also said something was wrong, so he called Shuxin's invigilator in the exam room. Anyone plagiarized.

Now Yu Xiaoxiao said this again, Wang Dongliang is inevitably a little unhappy, and finally there is another child with outstanding achievements in the school. How can he be slandered by others like this?

Wang Dongliang sternly said to Xiao Xiao: "You can't open your mouth and talk nonsense like this, you can't just defame her just because you feel comfortable in front of you."

A little bit of careful thought deep in Yu Xiaoxiao's heart was found, and he blushed instantly, but his mouth did not admit it, "I don't. If she was in front of me at the real level, I would only admire her, but she copied, It's really intolerable."

Yu Xiaoxiao changed his breath nervously, and then said: "Principal, Shuxin couldn't even pass the top ten of our class. This time, he dropped out of school for more than a month and took many courses. She instead took the first place in the whole department. , This is not what plagiarism is?"

In fact, Wang Dongliang also had this doubt. When Yu Xiaoxiao said this, he also began to doubt Shuxin, but Huo Yanqin was here. If he was allowed to know that the first place of the major architecture department A was copied, then he would have no face.

Wang Dongliang said with some stubbornness: "I couldn't pass the top ten in the class in the past. It doesn't mean that I can't take the first place in the whole department now. It is still possible to work hard. This cannot be used as evidence for plagiarism."

Chapter 75: Which is what you can see when you look at school monitoring?

Yu Xiaoxiao's face was pale, but for her dad's project, she bravely said: "Wei Zichen is a great talent in our architecture department. He has always been the first one, but this time he ranked second, and when he took the exam Wei Zichen was sitting right next to Shu Xin. Doesn't this mean that Shu Xin plagiarized?"

Wang Dongliang frowned, and his doubts about Shuxin were even worse.

Only Xiaoxiao Yu said: "Wei Zichen likes Shu Xin. For the people he likes, he not only lent Shu Xin to copy, but he also deliberately put the water test to be worse than Shu Xin."

Almost in his heart, Wang Dongliang also began to agree with Yu Xiaoxiao's argument. However, due to the situation, he could not admit that his school had such a bad atmosphere, and he could only stubbornly say, "Like and test are two different things. I'm going to plagiarize her and give her water? This has no cause and effect. You can't use these guesses to wrongfully defame a good student who is studying hard."

Yu Xiaoxiao was said by Wang Dongliang, his face was flushed, and in a brief moment, a flash of light flashed in his head, and he quickly said to Wang Dongliang: "Principal, you can bring up the surveillance video of the examination room that day and see it, and then relax Call over and ask face to face, and everything will fall out."

What Yu Xiaoxiao said was as if there could be a picture of Shu Xin copying Wei Zichen in the surveillance video.

"Nonsense!" Wang Dongliang sneered. "Where can you watch the school monitor? The more outrageous, the better. Go back to class, or don't blame me for penalizing you."

Yu Xiaoxiao immediately panicked when she heard it. After so many years, she studied hard, did not fall in love, did not do anything that the school did not allow, just wanted to make herself better, so as to get her father's Recognition and attention, so that the patriarchal father can also give her some shares in the company.

She persisted for so many years, and now has been in her junior year. She will graduate in only one year, but she can't leave flaws in the file at this juncture.

However, if she gave up now, she didn't embarrass Shu Yi as Yang Yiqian thought, and her father's project must have broken down. Secondly, the principal had been upset. Even if she said nothing now, the principal would certainly punish her afterwards.

So she is now riding a tiger and has no retreat. She must take the comfort of plagiarism, so that her father's project is hopeful, and even if the principal is angry, she is telling the truth, he can't treat her like that.

After Yu Xiaoxiao figured out this relationship, he never had the fear of the past, and completely looked out. "Does the principal want to cover up the comfort? Or do you think that plagiarism is not really a big deal, and we can also plagiarize in the future?" "

Wang Dongliang was not angry with Yu Xiaoxiao's words, his eyes widened, his chest violently undulated, and he turned his hands back against his back, screaming coldly with a calm face, "Yu Xiaoxiao, what is your attitude? You and the principal Do you speak? I always think you are a good child, you really let me down."

Yu Xiaoxiao was frightened by Wang Dongliang's anger, and her legs were trembling, but she had to hold on, "Principal, I just want to give everyone a fair, don't believe you open the door to ask, everyone must be like me, I hope the principal will deal with this matter impartially."

At this moment, the door suddenly became a little turbulent, and soon the knock on the door rang again, and then a pleasant voice rang outside the door, "Principal, I am comfortable."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...