Reborn Top Student and Sweet...

By Join_Me33

Huo Yanqing: The powerful and famous successor of the Huo family in Fangcheng. Rumors say that he is temperam... More

A pair of sluts, good hands to steal the sky for another day.
Strong hatred as if to burn herself to ashes
His eyes are very special
Huo Yanqing, the Huo family leader in Fancheng
Back to school agreement
The handsome young man-Huo Jibai
I wait to see the day when you can't reach your goal and get out of school
Really a pair of scumbags made for nothing, perfect match!
Don't you like acting?
Then you say love me loudly
Like eating sauerkraut in the old altar, cool
Let your nature explode more thoroughly!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26- 30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140

Chapter 66-70

1.3K 28 0
By Join_Me33

Chapter 66: Love

"Yun Yun." Huo Yanqing interrupted Yun Ma with some helplessness. "You will scare her like this."

"Ah?" Yun Ma froze, "It will scare her, then... I won't ask." With a look of affection, she looked at Shuxin, "Miss Shu, don't be afraid, I'm not malicious, just casual. Ask."

Shu Xin smiled and shook his head, "It's okay."

"That's good, be hungry. I'll cook millet porridge for you. Come and eat while it's hot." Yun Ma said that she would feed Shuxin.

Shuxin hurriedly reached for the bowl, "I'll do it myself."

Yun Ma's mouth swayed with a smile that looked as satisfying as her daughter-in-law, "Be careful, don't worry, eat slowly." After finishing talking, gently patted Huo Yanqin's shoulder, "You come out." Then step out first The room.

Huo Yan leaned up and took two steps, seeming to think of something, and turned back, "Your phone rang several times, I thought it was your family, and took it."

"Thank you Uncle, I'm having trouble."

Huo Yanqing walked out of the room, and Yun Ma came over and pulled him aside and whispered, "Yan Qing, you can't catch the girl like this. You have to be enthusiastic and take the initiative."

Huo Yanqing's slender fingers squeezed gently between her eyebrows, her voice helpless, "Mom, Miss Shu and I are not the kind of relationship you think."

Yun Ma didn't believe it, "You are always on time, today is the first time to get off work early, and you never let a woman approach you, but today you took the initiative to take Miss Shu into the door, but I saw it with my own eyes, don't think about it Lied to me."

Huo Yanqing frowned, frowning for a few seconds before speaking. "I didn't lie to you. I was talking to her about cooperation. She suddenly fainted with high fever, and she is Xiaobai's classmate. I can't ignore it."

"Miss Shu is also Master Xiaobai's classmate?" Yun Mama was disappointed when she was surprised. She thought that Huo Yanqin had finally realized it.

"Huh." Huo Yanqing rarely let go of her voice, warmly comforting Yun Ma, "Don't worry about my business, when the time comes, I will naturally take people home."

As soon as Yun Ma heard it, there was a door, and the sigh of emotion instantly rose, "You already got a crush on yourself?"

Huo Yan listened to the words 'Italian', and he froze a little. Then he gently ticked the corner of his lips without answering.

"Who is she? Which girl? Is it pretty? How old is she?"

"Yun Yun..." Huo Yan's head hurts, and Shangang's ending was full of helplessness.

"Okay, I don't ask, I'm waiting for you to bring the girl back." Yun Ma didn't dare to be too anxious, and she was afraid that the slightest expectation would come to nothing again.

"Huh." Huo Yanqing was silent for two seconds. "Don't tell her there, my mother. She is too enthusiastic. I fear she will scare her away."

Yun Ma was thinking about going downstairs to call the old lady for Annunciation. When Huo Yanqing said this, her excited mood was instantly overwhelmed, "... OK, I listen to you."

Huo Yanqing's slightly frowned eyebrows slowly laid down, "I still have work needs to communicate with Miss Shu, so I'm going to go advanced."

Yun Ma held Huo Yanqing, "I don't care who your favorite person is, but Yun Ma tells you, chasing girls can't be too boring, you have to..."

"Enthusiastic and active."

"Yes, and..."

"Yun Yun..."

"Fine, I won't say it." Yun Ma turned and walked downstairs and said, "I know you are annoying me, alas, I am older and I don't like people to like myself."

Chapter 67: Don't call me Wushu in the future

After Huo Yan dumped, Shuxin quickly drank the congee that Yun Masheng gave her, and then found her mobile phone on the bedside table, unlocked it, and checked the call records. The calls were all from Xiao Ruize.

Shu Xin dialed a past, and when connected, Xiao Ruize's voice came immediately, "Xin'er, are you?"

"Ok."

"Where are you in the big night? Why would a man answer your phone? Who is that man? What do you have to do with him?" Xiao Ruize was very comfortable when he heard it, and asked a lot of his face, as if the husband grabbed his wife when someone was outside. The tone of anger and doubt.

Shu Xinxiu frowned slightly. This was at Huo Yan's family. She didn't want to quarrel with him, so she just asked: "Are you looking for me?"

"We haven't seen each other for more than ten days. I want to go to school to see you. If you don't let me come, let you come to me. You won't come either. Did I do something wrong and made you unhappy? Or did you change your mind to like it? Anyone else?"

Shuxin sneered at the corner of his mouth, but his voice was gentle, "Ruize, the reason why I didn't meet you during this time was because I was thinking about a problem."

"what is the problem?"

"Are we suitable?"

"Xin'er, why do you think so? Don't you love me anymore?"

"Love, why don't you love it." The sneer in Shuxin's mouth became brighter and brighter. "For you and me, I can't even kill my life."

Even though Shu Xin tried his best to control, the words he spoke were still slightly ridiculed, but Xiao Ruize's subconscious thought that Shu Xin could not change his mind, so he didn't hear anything wrong in her tone.

"Since you love me, there is no such thing as being inappropriate."

Shu Xin said tangledly: "But... my dad has a hard time raising me up. It's not easy for me to abandon him because of you, so let's break up..."

At this moment, Huo Yan tilted the door and came in.

Shuxin hurriedly said, "I have no class tomorrow afternoon, and I'll go to you. Now I have something to do, I hang up first." Then I hung up the phone directly.

Huo Yan leaned over to the bed and sat down. He seemed to be in a good mood. The cold outline showed a slight softness. "Your design is very good. The design department passed the meeting unanimously."

Shu Xin smiled suddenly on his face, and he couldn't hide the excitement between his words. "Thank you Wushu for giving me this opportunity. I will definitely try my best to do better."

Huo Yan Qingjun frowned, "Don't call my uncle in the future."

The smile on Shu Xin's face froze instantly, and bit her lips lightly. "I see...Mr. Huo, I'm sorry, I was too rash."

The voice is low, and the loss between words is obvious.

Huo Yanqing's brows grew tighter, and he was silent for a moment. "Let's call Wushu."

The voice was helpless, revealing a faint fascination.

The loss on Shu Xin's face faded instantly, "Okay."

"It's late, rest." Huo Yanqing finished and got out of the room.

Next day

Shu Xin woke up in a burst of alarm bells, and Huo Yan leaned far away from the school, so Shu Xin specially set an alarm clock at six last night.

When Shu Xin was ready to go downstairs, he happened to meet Huo Yanqing upstairs.

He wore a light gray sportswear, which was different from the formal and rigorous formal suit of the usual time. It showed the smell of a home man. The deep and sharp face contour seemed to be a little softer than before.

Huo Yanqing should be in the morning exercise, when he approached him comfortably, he exuded a strong male hormone after exercise, **** and charming.

Chapter 68:His palm, dry and warm

Shu Xin found that every time she approached Huo Yanqin, her heartbeat would be abnormally fast. Presumably, the strong aura in him made her fearful.

Shuxin stopped and politely greeted, "Good morning, Wushu."

"Well." Huo Yan responded faintly, and stopped, "Come."

"Huh?" Shu Xin froze for a moment, and the reaction was half a beat. "Oh." Stepped to Huo Yanqin and moved.

Huo Yan tilted her hand and probed, holding Shuxin's shoulders, and with a sense of direction, the other hand accurately covered Shuxin's forehead. "Fever, is there any discomfort in your body?"

His palm, warm and dry, passed through the thin chiffon shirt on his shoulder, passed from his hand to her skin, and penetrated into the depth of the texture.

Shuxin's small heart thumped and thumped. When she hadn't responded yet, he put her other hand on her forehead again, and his cheeks burned instantly.

And when he was talking, the warm breath flew down from above her head, and his nose was full of his clean and mature taste, and he felt that it was difficult for him to breathe.

Without such a "scare" person early in the morning, her small heart can't bear it.

Shuxin retracted his body a bit and fled Huo Yanqing's palm. "It's gone...it's all right..."

"Huh." Huo Yan pouted with a smile that seemed to be absent, "I'll go to your school to do something after breakfast, and take you by the way."

"...Thank you Wushu." Shu Xin didn't really want to take Huo Yanqing's car. She was nervous next to him. Secondly, his car was too'chaotic' and was seen by school people. Can say anything unpleasant.

But he did not give her deliberately, just incidentally, she was not easy to refuse.

When Huo Yanqin went downstairs again, he had put on his expensive shirt and straight-cut trousers, and his body exuded a refreshing fragrance after bathing, clean and good smell.

At the dining table, Shu Xin kept burying his head to drink porridge. The man on the opposite side was too dazzling. She dared not look at it. Occasionally, she glanced at it for a long time before returning to normal heartbeat.

After breakfast, Shu Xin walked out of the villa with Huo Yanqing.

At the door of the villa, Huo Yan tilted her right hand slightly, "Miss Shu, please."

Shu Xin looked at the big hand with clear bones in the air. The feeling of palpitations when the two of them held hands last time rushed into his heart again. His face flushed red and his heart beat instantly.

With the last experience, Shuxin did not hold Huo Yanqin's back of his hand this time, but obediently extended his little hand into Huo Yanqin's dry and warm palm.

Huo Yan tilted her mouth, seemingly absent-minded, seeming to be satisfied with her move, squeezing the palm of her hand firmly, "Miss Shu is too thin, and she will eat more in the future."

Shu Xin felt that Huo Yanqing's move was somewhat intimate, giving her a feeling that the two were lovers, but soon she dismissed the idea and secretly scorned herself in her heart.

Shuxin, wasn't yesterday's self-love enough?

People try to see if you have a fever, but you misunderstand him to touch your face.

He just can't see with his eyes, let you lead the way, what are you thinking about cranky?

Who is Huo Yanqing?

He is the person standing at the top of the pyramid, how could he be interested in tender bean sprouts like you.

Song Li stood at the gate of the villa area and saw Huo Yanqing and Shuxin holding hands from afar, and his heart was instantly clear.

He said how Huo Yanqing deliberately explained that he didn't have to go to the villa to pick him up, just wait at the gate. His feeling was to take the opportunity to take the girl's hand.

Chapter 69: You must have plagiarized

Entrance of University A

As soon as the Shu's driver's car stopped, Shu Mengling saw a car not far away across the road. Rolls-Royce's latest phantom. She likes all the valuable things, clothes, bags, cars...

So the eyes cannot be stuck on the luxury car, thinking about what kind of man will come out, a domineering president with a calm temperament?

What I didn't think of was Shuxin.

A burst of jealousy struck my heart instantly. Originally, Shu Mengling had been in a bad mood since receiving a call from Yang Yiqian last night. Yang Yiqian told her Shu Xin's final mock exam results this time.

Was even the first in the whole department to be tested by this slut! !

Shu Mengling didn't sleep well the whole night after hearing the news last night. In the early morning, when he saw Shu Xin coming out of the luxury car, Shu Mengling almost smoked.

Why does she take a better car than hers?

From small to large, everything in Shuxin is better than hers. She is obviously Shu Youkang's daughter, but Shu Youkang only has Shuxin in her eyes.

All of Shuxin's food and clothing are the best. Everyone only knows Miss Shu's Shuxin, and almost no one knows that Shu's family has a second lady.

So Shu Mengling hated Shu Xin, it was she who robbed all her fatherly love and robbed all her aura.

This kind of hatred has been growing up since childhood, and has accumulated deep into the bone marrow.

Shu Mengling swears that she has to take over everything Shuxin has, including men and the healthy heart in her heart.

Su Mengling suddenly flashed a light in his brain, hurriedly released the fingers that gave birth to the deep traces of the pinch of his palm, took out his mobile phone, and faced the Shuxin who just came out of the luxury car.

If she put these photos on the school forum, and add some powerful text descriptions, for example: a female college student was adopted by Fancheng Regal!

Coupled with the plan she came up with last night...

Starting in two ways, she did not believe that Shuxin could stay in school.

Hahahaha...

Shu Mengling laughed wildly in her heart, as if she had seen the tearful image of Shu Xin being scolded and bullied by everyone.

...

The results of each school test will be posted on the bulletin board.

The first thing to go to school with comfort is to go to the bulletin board to see the test results and ranking.

When Shu Xin came to the bulletin board, there were already a lot of people crowded there to watch, noisyly discussing something.

Yang Yiqian glanced back and saw Shu Xin coming, and pushed Yu Xiaoxiao beside him, whispering in her ear.

Yu Xiaoxiao nodded, her eyes glowing with excitement and jealousy, and squeezed out of the crowd, stopping Shu Xin, and asked aloud, "Shu Xin, have you copied?"

Shu Xin looked inexplicable.

Yu Xiaoxiao's voice was very loud, and the people looking at the transcript over there turned around and looked over at them.

"You must have plagiarized, otherwise how could it be possible to take the first place in the whole department." Yu Xiaoxiao said firmly, "You couldn't even enter the top ten of the whole class, dropped out of school for more than a month, you took so many courses and studied The score must have plummeted. How could it still be the first in the entire department?"

"It turned out to be plagiarism. I said that I have never seen this name on the list before."

"It's a shame to copy over and look at the list."

"You don't understand this. People who haven't taken the ranking suddenly copied the list. They must come over and see, otherwise how can she satisfy her vanity?"

"Hahahaha..."

Shuxin suppressed his inner anger and glanced at the people who sneered at her, and finally put the cold eyes on Xiao Xiao. "Which of your eyes saw me plagiarize?"

Chapter 70: Apparently trying to splash dirty water on her

"I'm not an invigilator, I naturally didn't see it." Yu Xiaoxiao looked at Shuxin with contempt, "But I'm sure you must be plagiarized. When I remember the exam, Wei Zichen and you were in a test room , And sitting next to you, he is a great talent of our department, you must have copied him."

Shu Xin squinted slightly, silent for two seconds, "You just said that I have taken the first in the whole department?"

"Yes." Yu Xiaoxiao thought that something was wrong. After thinking about it, he added another sentence, "No, it's not a test, it's a copy."

Shu Xin didn't correct her, and asked, "What about Wei Zichen? What rank?"

"The first was always Wei Zichen, and now you are occupied, he is naturally the second." Yu Xiaoxiao pouted.

There was a faint sneer in the corner of Shuxin's mouth, and in a voice that everyone could hear, "If I said that I was plagiarizing, why is my score higher than Wei Zichen's? You have seen people who are plagiarized than plagiarized. Do you have a higher score?"

"..." Yu Xiaoxiao was speechless and blocked by Shuxin.

Yang Yiqian came over at the right time, "Xiao Xiao, Shuxin exam first in the whole department is a good thing. That is the glory of our second class. There is no real evidence to plagiarize such words."

Yu Xiaoxiao looked at Yang Yiqian with an expression of "how do you help her speak".

Yang Yiqian smiled back to Yu Xiaoxiao with a slightly restless look, and then took her hand, looking like she was going to go, "Come on, Shuxin, since he can be favored by the great talents of our architecture department, there must be We are all in the same class because of her excellence. We should help each other, not defamation."

Yu Xiaoxiao was stunned for a moment, and responded to the meaning of Yang Yiqian's words, withdrew his hand and pretended to be angrily said: "Siqian, although Shuxin and we are in a class, we can't condone her plagiarism."

Yang Yiqian took Yu Xiaoxiao out of the crowd, "Xiao Xiao, let's go, don't talk nonsense about things without evidence."

"Does this still need evidence?" Yu Xiaoxiao shook Yang Yiqian's hand away, and his face was filled with righteous indignation. "Wei Zichen likes Shu Xin, lends her the answer, and then deliberately releases water to make Shu Xin list, so simple. , Why don't you understand?"

Yang Yiqian glanced at Shuxin, tangled for a few seconds, shook his head and said, "I believe Shuxin and Wei Zichen are not such people."

"Knowing people knows each other but she doesn't know what to do. She knows God Huo is your fiancé, yet she writes a love letter shamelessly to him. This kind of shameless things can be done. What else can she do?" Yu Xiao Xiao said with a disdainful look at Shuxin.

"This..." Yang Yiqian's delicate makeup turned slightly pale, as if asked by Yu Xiaoxiao's words.

Shu Xin was angry at first, but calmed down at this moment. Obviously, Yang Yiqian wanted to splash dirty water on her. She watched the performance of the two singing one-harmonic coldly and asked, "The double-spring is over?"

Yu Xiaoxiao's face was full of anger, "Who played? I said all the facts."

"Now that the free performance is over, then my audience should also be gone." Shu Xin didn't want to take care of the two actors and turned away.

Yu Xiaoxiao turned to look at the growing crowd, and began to incite everyone's emotions loudly, "She is obviously a guilty conscience, we read the light at night, and strive to review is to want to take a test score, she does nothing. Do, just step on our feet? This is unfair to us."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...