Reborn Top Student and Sweet...

Από Join_Me33

Huo Yanqing: The powerful and famous successor of the Huo family in Fangcheng. Rumors say that he is temperam... Περισσότερα

A pair of sluts, good hands to steal the sky for another day.
Strong hatred as if to burn herself to ashes
His eyes are very special
Huo Yanqing, the Huo family leader in Fancheng
Back to school agreement
The handsome young man-Huo Jibai
I wait to see the day when you can't reach your goal and get out of school
Really a pair of scumbags made for nothing, perfect match!
Don't you like acting?
Then you say love me loudly
Like eating sauerkraut in the old altar, cool
Let your nature explode more thoroughly!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26- 30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140

Chapter 56-60

1.3K 28 0
Από Join_Me33

Chapter 56: The test turmoil(2)

The sound of closing the door came from behind.

Shuxin turned around and looked at Zhu Wenwen with an eyebrow, "Speak, speak, what door do you close?"

Zhu Wenwen looked at Shu Xin and said, "Tie her to me."

Shu Xin instantly had an ominous hunch, and when she turned around, she saw two women approaching her with a sneer.

One hair was dyed as grandma gray, and the other was red as fire. Both of them held half of the women's cigarettes in their hands. At first glance, they knew that they were not school people, and they should be mixed on the outside.

Shu Xin twisted her eyebrows and looked at Zhu Wenwen, "Don't mess up, here is the school."

Zhu Wenwen raised her chin slightly to the two women behind Shu Xin, "Hurry up and tie her up. At night, the Emperor's Club, I invite, and open up to play."

Zunhuang Club, that is Fancheng's most upscale and most expensive leisure and entertainment center.

The two women's eyes flashed with excitement, threw the cigarette in their hands to the ground, and walked up a few steps to grab the comfortable arm.

Shuxin struggled hard, but the two women were obviously trained and had a lot of energy. Shuxin couldn't break away at all, and for a moment, they tied their hands behind their backs.

Shu Xin stared at Zhu Wenwen angrily, his voice was very cold, "Zhu Wenwen, don't go too far!"

"Excess?" Zhu Wenwen snorted and walked in front of Shu Xin, arms around his chest, his eyes glaring, "You want to take the exam right? You want to take the first three pairs of the whole department right? You still want to go back to school very much Is reading right?"

At this moment, Shu Xin's heart gradually began to sink, "What the **** do you want?"

Snapped!

Zhu Wenwen raised his hand and gave Shu Xin a slap. In his eyes, he hated to tear Shu Xin apart. "You have destroyed my reputation and will be expelled from school. If you can, I can't wait..."

Zhu Wenwen said, grabbing Shuxin's throat, "Kill you!"

Yes, she was kept by an old man over half a year old, but if she didn't do it, she would never be able to lift her head in the school where Miss Qianjin walked everywhere.

She will never forget when she couldn't pay the tuition fee, the kind of pity and even disgust when everyone looked at her.

She was envious of seeing others wearing beautiful, high-grade clothes and carrying limited edition designer bags.

The same person, why should she live so humble?

She just wanted to live a more dignified and brighter life. Was she wrong?

Zhu Wenwen said fiercely: "Since I can't go to school, I won't let you stay in school. You let me lose my reputation. I also let you taste the infamy."

Shu Xin's face was pale, breathing was difficult, and his speech was intermittent. "It's you...went astray...you're...self-eating..."

"You bullshit!" Zhu Wenwen's face rose with anger, his eyes were red, and the strength of his hands did not consciously increase. "If you don't expose me, I will wear them like a brand, drive a luxury car, and never again." Some people look down on me, it's you, it's you, you ruined everything for me."

Cough cough cough...

Shuxin felt a chest pain and coughed violently.

"It's almost done. It's not fun to make a life out of it. It's going to go to jail, and my sister wants to be smart." The red-haired woman reminded in time. "Aren't you going to make her infamous? This is very simple, We stripped her clothes, tied her hands and feet and threw them here. When everyone came to the end of the exam and saw her all over the body, I believe that scene must be very exciting."

Chapter 57: Examination turmoil(3)

Zhu Wenwen's eyes began to shine, as if seeing Shu Xin's embarrassed appearance in everyone's smirking eyes, it must be more exciting than her eyes that she could not pay the tuition.

Zhu Wenwen let go of his comfort, and clearly he was under 20 years old, but there was a vicious smile on her face that did not belong to her age. "Good idea, then I will see how she still seduce Huo male god, shameless bitch, fox spirit. "

Fresh air reenters the chest cavity, breathing comfortably and a chill in my heart.

She was mocked by everyone in the previous life because of the love letter incident. Now that she is living again, the love letter incident has not yet been clarified. Is it necessary to add to yourself an explosive news that the whole body of red fruit lies in the female bathroom?

She knows how powerful and rumoring gossip is.

No, she will never allow it to happen!

Shu Xin's hands tied behind her clenched into fists. She must find a way to escape from here. She must take today's exam. She will stay and finish her studies. No one wants to stop her!

Although she learned all the knowledge in the evening school in the last life, when she was looking for a job, she often hit the wall because she didn't have a graduation certificate, so that she was treated unfairly in Delong.

In this life, she must get a graduation certificate. If there is a chance, she is even willing to stay in school to study or study abroad or study abroad.

Shuxinnao seeds are running fast, how can I escape?

Behind is the toilet cubicle, closed, nowhere to escape, no.

Although the window next to it was open, it was on the third floor, and it would be disabled even if I jumped down.

The only exit was only the door behind Zhu Wenwen, which was closed by Zhu Wenwen when the door first came in, but the lock was not locked.

If she is fast enough, she should be able to escape.

Now it's time to divert their attention. After a brief moment, Shuxin thought a lot. When he looked up at Zhu Wenwen, his eyes were full of ridicule. "I am shameless, I seduce Huo Jibai, what about you? I know, you are just against me because you like Huo Jibai, but have you ever thought that Huo Jibai can be seen as a woman who goes to bed with someone like you?"

Being stabbed at the painful place, Zhu Wenwen's face became distorted in an instant, "Bitch, dare to talk back, today I must teach you a good meal."

After that, he grabbed Shuxin's hair and threw her down to the ground.

Zhu Wenwen put a lot of energy into it, and the whole person fell to the ground, and there was severe pain in her elbows and knees, but she couldn't take care of that much at this time, and she didn't have time to let her take care, because she had just heard the test bell Rang.

Shu Xin followed Zhu Wenwen's strength and deliberately slipped away when he fell out.

Although the elbows and knees will be more severely injured in this way, this pain is nothing more than she can't take the exam, and she can bear it.

Shuxin fell to the place less than one meter away from the door as he wished. Without worrying about the pain in his body, he quickly got up, unscrewed the door handle, and opened the door and ran out.

The three inside reacted, and Shu Xin ran out of the door.

Zhu Wenwen shouted to the two women, "Go and grab her, but don't let her run." Then hurried to the door.

The exam has already started, there is no one here on the teaching building, it is very quiet.

Shu Xin could hear his rapid footsteps, and Zhu Wenwen's shouting sharply and deliberately not far behind.

Chapter 58: Examination turmoil(4)

"Comfortable, you stop me, you can't run away, I must let you know today that offended me."

Shu Xin ran downstairs regardless, but bumped into a figure when turning. Shu Xin was bounced back by the collision and fell to the ground.

Shu Xin closed her eyes in despair, and when it was over, Zhu Wenwen was already in a hurry, not far from her, and she could not run away when she fell down.

however......

The expected pain did not come, but instead came a playful voice, "When are you going to stay in my arms?"

Shu Xin opened his eyes suddenly, and the goal was Huo Jibai's handsome face, and there was a playful smile in the corner of his mouth.

Shu Xin found out that the person she hit was Huo Jibai, and she didn't fall to the ground because Huo Jibai hugged her in time. "Why are you?"

"Who do you want to be? My five uncles?" Huo Jibai remembered seeing Huo Yanqing and Shuxin walking hand in hand from the school that day, but a word from the brain asked.

Shu Xin was trying to say that Huo Jibai was sick, Zhu Wenwen and they had chased them over.

Zhu Wenwen saw Huo Jibai and hurriedly slowed down, while arranging clothes and a little messy hair, and greeted Huo Jibai with a smile, "Huo male god, what a coincidence."

When his eyes fell on Huo Jibai's comfortable chest, a flash of jealousy flashed in his eyes.

Shu Xin hurriedly got up from Huo Jibai's arms, but his hand was still firmly on her waist, "Release me."

Huo Jibai not only let go, but also pulled Shuxin into his arms, lowered his head closer to her ear, and said in a voice that only the two of them could hear: "Are you sure you want me to let go? Those two women took a look Just practiced, have you beaten them?"

Shu Xin stiffened, frowning at Huo Jibai, and inexplicably appeared the word robbery.

Huo Ji white mouth corner slowly lifted a faint smile, "Huh? Let go?"

Shu Xin glared at Huo Jibai, and grinded his teeth secretly, leaning his body against him.

Huo Jibai looked at Shu Xin with a 'this is good' look. When he looked up at Zhu Wenwen, the smile on his face faded, the handsome face was heavy, and his voice was cool, "What are you doing?"

Zhu Wenwen's smiling face was sweet, and her tone was flattering, "Hot man Huo, she feels comfortable that her toad wants to eat swan meat and likes you, so I will teach her for you."

"You teach her for me?" Huo Jibai asked casually.

Zhu Wenwen nodded again and again, "Yes, she doesn't know the sky is thick..."

"Who are you from me?" Huo Jibai interrupted Zhu Wenwen coldly.

"Ah?" Zhu Wenwen reacted incompetently, his face dumbfounded.

"Why do you teach her for me?" Huo Jibai took Shu Xin closer to Zhu Wenwen, "How does she like me and you? I am happy to be liked by her, can you control it?"

Zhu Wenwen was frightened by Huo Jibai's somber complexion. He especially heard his last sentence, "I'm happy to be liked by her." The whole person couldn't react, "I...I...you...you..."

Huo Jibai's eyes fell, and his eyes fell on his cheeks, which were slightly swollen and clearly marked with several finger prints. A layer of ice rushed into his eyes. He raised his eyes and looked at Zhu Wenwen. His tone was slow, but his momentum was extremely compelling. ?"

Waiting for Zhu Wenwen to answer, looked at the two women who discharged him from seeing him again, "Or did you two fight?"

Chapter 59: Exam turmoil(5)

"She hit." The two women spoke in unison and pointed at Zhu Wenwen together.

Zhu Wenwen's face was pale, and her unbelievable gaze hovered over the faces of the two. I couldn't believe that the two women who had just said to help her clean up, sold her in a blink of an eye, "How do you...?"

The two women did not look at Zhu Wenwen tacitly, but both looked at Huo Jibai with a red heart.

Huo Ji's mouth twitched with a faint smile, "Since it's not both of you, let's go."

"Handsome, leave a call."

"Yes, make a friend."

The two women were reluctant to leave, and madly fired at Huo Jibai.

Huo Jibai stifled the slight smile on his face, "Want me to call the police?"

The two women turned pale, "Cut, it's boring."

Then they bypassed Shuxin and prepared to go downstairs, but suddenly they stumbled on something. The two stumbled and fell together.

Shu Xin withdrew his outstretched foot, and looked down at the extremely embarrassed two people on the ground. The smiling face was harmless. "Sorry, the feet are too long."

Of course, the two women knew that Shuxin was intentional, but they cared about Huo Jibai beside her. With a squinting look, he got up and walked away.

Zhu Wenwen's face was blue and white, and Zhiwu said: "That... I still have something... Let's go..."

"If you hit someone, you want to leave like this?"

Huo Jibai's word is not salty but not cold, which made Zhu Wenwen's spine cool, and took back his raised feet, and looked at Huo Jibai diligently, "So... what do you want?"

Huo Jibai looked down at Shuxin, "Ask you? How to deal with it?"

Shuxin pushed Huo Jibai's hand on her waist, walked to Zhu Wenwen, and lifted her hand happily and slammed her two slaps, "One slap is the one you just beat me, the other slap is to make you understand The truth is, if people want to be respected by others, they must first be self-respecting, and if you are willing to fall down, you can not complain that others will step on you."

In the last life, Zhu Wenwen was supported by Yang Yiqian privately, because Yang Yiqian found that Zhu Wenwen even dared to secretly love Huo Jibai.

After Zhu Wenwen was expelled from school, things were too much trouble. Her existence was known by the wife who supported her. The old wife was a powerful character, and invited a group of men who were mixed with the road to turn Zhu Wenwen.

Although all of this is Zhu Wenwen's responsibility, but who knows the ignorant age who has never liked the fledgling teenager?

Just like her, don't you love Xiao Ruize's lost heart?

Zhu Wenwen's family is poor and she prefers to compare, but there is a more important reason for her to go astray, that is, she has a mother who is sick in bed all year round.

These were all told by Zhu Wenwen of the previous life, crying personally. After being replaced by Xiao Ruize in the previous life, Shu Xin accidentally met Zhu Wenwen who came to the hospital to visit her mother.

Later, in order to raise her mother's surgical expenses, Zhu Wenwen went to the Red Light District to be a call girl. After earning money, her mother passed away because she had delayed the best treatment.

Soon after, Zhu Wenwen committed suicide.

Shu Xin feels that a girl who can give up everything for the sake of her family will not be as bad as it is.

Zhu Wenwen forgot the hot pain on his face and stared at Shu Xin, as if surprised that Shu Xin would say such things to her, and seemed to be thinking about Shu Xin's content.

Chapter 60: The test turmoil(6)

Shu Xin didn't want Zhu Wenwen to take the old path of life, that was too tragic, but she was not the Virgin, and would not persuade someone who had hurt her, hoping these two slaps would wake her up.

Shu Xin, who didn't care about the stunned Zhu Wenwen anymore, turned around and walked downstairs quickly. She was pressed for time and she had to take the exam.

Huo Jibai didn't expect Shu Xin to let Zhu Wenwen go like this. Both of her accomplices tripped them and fell off. She beat Zhu Wenwen, her principal and often embarrassed her, but she just slapped her more. , Seems to be preaching to her, which is too abnormal.

When Huo Jibai came back, Shuxin had already come downstairs. He hurried down, chased Shuxin on the first floor, and grabbed her wrist. "You are like this..."

But when she touched her broken elbow and knee with blood, her words suddenly stopped, "...are you injured?"

After banging together, he hugged her, only to see the fingerprints on her face, but did not pay attention to her elbow and knee injury.

"You don't need to control it." Shuxin shook Huo Jibai's hand and walked forward.

Huo Jibai once again took the comfortable wrist, "Go, follow me to the infirmary."

Shu Xin looked at Huo Jibai with a cold face, and his tone was very aggressive, "Do not worry about it if you say a lot of business, do you not understand?"

Huo Jibai frowned, "I said how could you be so misunderstood as a woman, I just saved you, you actually..."

"Why, should I thank you?" Shu Xin's mouth sneered, and the anger in his eyes made no secret. "All this is thanks to you. If it were not for you, could Zhu Wenwen target me?"

Shuxin shook Huo Jibai's hand hard, "Please stay away from me in the future, OK?"

Huo Jibai stood in stunned for a long time before reacting. The first time he helped others, instead of thanking Dade, he was busy with business, knowing that a woman is in trouble, he should not care about her, and let her be treated by Zhu Wenwen. Packed up, frustrated her arrogant arrogance.

The students who rushed to the examination room comfortably rushed to the examination room and had already started the examination. "The teacher is sorry, I am late."

The invigilator teacher frowned slightly, and the late students were always disliked by the teacher, "Knowing that you are late for the exam today?"

Shu Xin looked at the time when he ran all the way. It's not too late. It's just too late. "Teacher, the school stipulates that you can't enter the school after 15 minutes of the exam. Now it's only 14 minutes."

The invigilator's teacher was choked by Shuxin for a few seconds without speaking, and finally said angrily, "Students are still stepping on the exam, and it is not an example."

Shuxin was not annoyed, and said with a smile, "I know the teacher." Then he walked to his seat.

"Shuxin, how did you get hurt?"

A lowered voice came from the side.

Shu Xin turned his head to find out that Wei Zichen was sitting next to her, looking at her with a worried face, shaking her head with a smile, and whispered, "It's alright, let's take an exam."

Wei Zichen could see Shu Xin's reluctance to say more, and he didn't ask again after taking the exam.

After the test, Shuxin went to the school infirmary.

Huo Jibai just came out from the door of the infirmary.

He walked past her as if he hadn't seen her, and there seemed to be a cold air leaking out of his body when he passed by.

Shu Xin stopped and wanted to stop Huo Jibai, but opened his mouth but didn't call, forget it, don't explain, according to what he thinks, anyway, he is a troublesome body, so stay away from him, so as not to infuriate yourself.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...