Reborn Top Student and Sweet...

By Join_Me33

Huo Yanqing: The powerful and famous successor of the Huo family in Fangcheng. Rumors say that he is temperam... More

A pair of sluts, good hands to steal the sky for another day.
Strong hatred as if to burn herself to ashes
His eyes are very special
Huo Yanqing, the Huo family leader in Fancheng
Back to school agreement
The handsome young man-Huo Jibai
I wait to see the day when you can't reach your goal and get out of school
Really a pair of scumbags made for nothing, perfect match!
Don't you like acting?
Then you say love me loudly
Like eating sauerkraut in the old altar, cool
Let your nature explode more thoroughly!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26- 30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140

Chapter 46-50

1.4K 39 1
By Join_Me33

Chapter 46: You... didn't do anything stupid?

Shu Mengling's hand clasped under the table seemed to be trembling slightly. Hearing Jiang Tingrou shouting at her and secretly giving her a wink, she slowly released her hand and tried to pull out a smile, "Okay."

Shu Xin's glance at Jiang Tingrou's mother and daughter's small movements, and a light smile in the corner of her mouth, can't bear it?

This is just the beginning, I will be a little, a little, take back all the things that belong to me.

Shu Xin sat uncomfortably in the seat that Shu Mengling had just now, and his smiling face was pure and harmless, "Sheng Tang is the job of the nanny. Auntie Rou and Ling'er, don't bother yourself, just sit down and eat. "

Isn't this just that Jiang Ting and Shu Mengling are nanny?

Rao is always very deep in Jiang Tingrou's Jiang Tingrou. She also paled slightly. At the beginning, she was staying at the Shu family as a nanny, so she was particularly disgusted that others said she was a nanny.

Jiang Tingrou looked up to Shu Xin, but she had a naive, harmless smile on her face again.

Jiang Tingrou frowned slightly and couldn't find out. Was she thinking too much? This girl just casually said that she didn't mean it?

Jiang Tingrou still gave everyone a bowl of soup before sitting down.

Shu Youkang cleared his throat and said, "I announced good news before the meal. The Huo Group gave Lankang a large project and allocated 10 million yuan of start-up capital in advance."

Jiang Tingrou heard more than 10 million words, and blinked two eyes in an instant, "In this way, Lankang Company has been saved and will not fail."

Shu Mengling was also full of joy, and said happily: "Congratulations to Dad, Emperor Tian does not live up to his heart, Dad's efforts at this time are not in vain."

Shu Youkang turned his attention to Shuxin, and his face was full of pride and comfort. "This is all due to Xin'er. The reason why the Huo Group will cooperate with my little-known company is because Xin'er's plan is brilliant. To satisfy President Huo."

The smile on Jiang Tingrou's face instantly froze and questioned her eyes, but she still tried to make herself very happy, and the speech was very smooth, "My heart is breathing, I really give our parents a face, but Xiner, how do you know Huo Overall? He is a symbol of our Fancheng rights. Most people don't see him. I heard that the mayor also wants to make an appointment when he sees him.

Xin'er, although your dad's company is facing a crisis, you should never do stupid things to save your dad's company. The reputation of a girl is life for a woman. "

Shu Mengling hurriedly echoed, "Yeah, yeah, elder sister, please tell us how you know such a big man like President Huo?"

Shu Youkang was happy, but forgot that Huo Yanqing was not seen by ordinary people. Jiang Tingrou said that, after a while in his heart, he was afraid and looked worriedly at Shuxin, "Heart, you... didn't do anything stupid Things?"

When Shu Xin sneered in his heart, Jiang Tingrou didn't even directly say that Shu Xin was a cooperation opportunity obtained by climbing onto Huo Yanqin's bed. This person, himself, was dirty and wanted to be as sloppy as others thought.

Shu Xin lightly smiled and asked: "Aunt Rou, didn't you hear that a while ago a famous actress wanted to touch Huo Yanqin's face, but he was unloaded on the spot and permanently blocked in the entertainment industry, this one Is it true? Huo Yanqing can't even look down on the actress, will you look at me like a young bean sprout still studying?"

Jiang Tingrou didn't expect Shu Xin to pierce her thoughts so directly. His face was pale and he smiled awkwardly, "Hey, where do you want to go, I don't mean this..."

Chapter 47: A mother must have a daughter

"Then what do you mean?" Shu Xin stared straight at Jiang Tingrou. "Anyone who listened to what you just heard knows that it is insulting me and destroying my reputation."

"Heart...I'm just worried about you..."

Shu Xin interrupted Jiang Tingrou, "If Linger did this today, would you still think so? I'm afraid you will only be happy for her and be proud of her. After all, it's because I'm not your biological daughter."

"I..." Jiang Tingrou bit her lip and turned to look at Shu Youkang with grievances, tears in her eyes, "Youkang, you know, I always treat my heart like myself... ..."

"Okay, don't talk like that in the future." Shu Youkang frowned at Jiang Tingrou's words. "Xin'er is right. As a mother, you should be proud of having such a daughter for the first time, not like this. Unfounded doubt and defamation."

"You Kang..." The tears in Jiang Tingrou's eyes shed in time, "How do you think of me like this..."

"Okay, what is crying, it's you who defame your heart, and your heart doesn't say much about you, you're still crying." Shu Youkang's brow furrowed tighter, "meal."

Jiang Tingrou lowered his head and wiped his tears, the eyes under the tears were hazy, but when he looked up to eat, it was the gentle and tender look.

There was a sneer in the corner of Shuxin's mouth. It is true that a mother must have a daughter.

There was a moment of silence on the dinner table.

Shu Mengling gave Jiang Tingrou a look.

Jiang Tingrou blinked with his understanding, and then put a piece of chicken into the Shuxin bowl, and said apologetically, "Xin'er, just now Aunt Rou was wrong, don't go to your heart, this is your favorite braised spicy chicken, Xiao Xiao was afraid that he wouldn't be able to make this taste. He hadn't eaten it for more than a month, so eat more."

Shu Mengling put the oil on the fire at the right time, sweet and glutinous voice, "Yeah, Brother Ruize can't cook. Sister and brother Ruize live together as the sister cooks. The sister always keeps her fingers out of the spring water, follow Rui Brother Ze is really wronged."

Shuxin watched the mother and daughter sing a harmonious sneer in her heart, and began acting again. If she doesn't cooperate well, how can they be worthy of their mother and daughter's hard work?

Shuxin put down his chopsticks, lowered his head, looked at his nose, and looked like he was doing something wrong. "I really suffered a lot with Ruize during this time. Washing and cooking, looking for work to make money..."

Then he looked at Shu Youkang guiltily, "Now I know that there is no dad's favor, I am nothing, I think that I and Ruize may not be suitable, so I plan to break up with him."

"That won't work." Shu Mengling blurted out some words without thinking.

Shu Xin looked up in doubt, and asked, "Ling'er, why can't it work? Do you think I shouldn't want my father for Ruize?"

Shu Mengling turned pale, "I don't mean this..."

"Last time, you persuaded me to sever ties with Dad, grab Ruze's heart, and then turn around to coax Dad, and said that Dad spoiled me and wouldn't really want me to be my daughter, so you could kill two birds with one stone..."

"Sister, why are you..."

"Ah!" Shu Xin hurriedly covered her mouth, and accidentally said that she was leaking, and then said to Shu Mengling apologetically: "Ling'er, I'm sorry, we said not to tell Dad, look at me... in a hurry I said everything, I'm sorry, I didn't do it on purpose, don't be mad at you."

Chapter 48: Why the difference is so big?

Shu Xin saw Shu Mengling's face pale, eating a fly-like look, she was almost laughing.

Shu Youkang put down her chopsticks and looked at Shu Mengling with a sullen face, "Ling'er, don't you tell me that you will persuade Xin'er to break up with the man named Xiao?"

"I...not like this...Dad, don't be angry, you listen to me explain..." Shu Mengling's eyes were red with anxiety.

Shu Youkang's face is like a frost, "Explain? What's a good explanation? Xin'er is a fan of the authorities. Your sister, who doesn't enlighten her, even persuaded her to sever my father-daughter relationship. What the **** are you doing?"

"Dad, don't be angry. Ling'er must know that I like Xiao Ruize, and I'm afraid I'll be sad, so I persuaded me that way." Shu Xin gave Shu Mengling a timely relief.

"Yes, yes." Shu Mengling hurriedly climbed up the pole. "I also took into account my sister's mood. I was afraid that she would be sad. You always hurt your sister the most. I know you can't let her sad..."

"Ling'er." Shu Xin gently shouted Shu Mengling, and interrupted her chattering, "Although I know you are for my good, but you should not care about your father's body like this, you know your father has high blood pressure. , If you get angry, how do you make me feel at ease?"

"I...I..." Shu Mengling's face was confused, tears fell down, turned his head, and looked to Jiang Tingrou beside him for help.

Jiang Tingrou saw her daughter was crying and was distressed to death. While she wiped her tears, she said, "Don't cry, Linger, your father didn't blame you. It's not your fault..."

Shu Xin took Jiang Tingrou's words at the right time, "Dad, don't be angry, Aunt Rou is right, this matter has nothing to do with Ling'er, it's all my fault, it's all me bad."

"Humph!" Shu Youkang groaned from his nose and looked at Jiang Tingrou with a cold face. "You're used to it, Ling'er is spoiled by you. Xin'er still knows to admit mistakes. Ling'er only knows to cry. , Shirk responsibility, this is the good daughter you taught."

Jiang Ting softened her delicate make-up face for a moment, pale as paper, and looked at Shu Youkang's eyes full of grievances, she crawled her lips, tried to say something, and finally swallowed it, and said nothing.

This meal has a great appetite and I eat a lot.

After eating, Shu Youkang asked Shu Qiu to send Shu Xin to school. When he left, he shouted Shu Xin, "Xin'er, you go back to school to pack your things and let Shu Qiu bring your luggage back. Your family is better than the school. Comfortable."

Shuxin felt a warm current flowing from his heart instantly, a bit of panic acid in his nose, holding Shu Youkang's big hand with thin cocoons, "Dad, it's good to live in school, Uncle Qiu is old, I don't want him to be too hard to pick me up And, the final exam is only over one month away. I can save a lot of time when I live on campus. I want to do a good review. Next year I will have an internship to find a job. I have to work hard during the last month."

"Okay, my heart has really grown up." Shu Youkang was relieved and said three good words in a row.

Shu Mengling stood beside him and looked at the pictures of Shu Xin and Shu Youkang's father and daughter. They were so angry that their silver teeth were almost crushed. They are also daughters. Why is the difference so big?

Shu Youkang has never cared about her like this, never!

Is it because Shu Xin is a child born by Shu Youkang's beloved woman, and she is a child born by Jiang Tingrou?

But didn't the woman already run away with other men? Why does Shu Youkang still spoil Shuxin so much?

Shu Mengling was reluctant, waiting quietly for Shu Xin and Shu Youkang's words on the face, but all the internal organs in his heart were hurt.

Chapter 49: When are you going to confess?

There was no words in the car.

Entering the campus, Shu Xin and Shu Mengling walked in tandem.

In Shu Mengling's consciousness, Shu Xin loves Xiao Ruize miserably, and it is not that he does not marry.

So Shu Mengling was waiting, and when Shu Xin took the initiative to tell her, she said at the Shu family that she wanted to break up with Xiao Ruize just to find excuses for Shu Youkang's forgiveness.

But Shu Xin remained silent. Seeing that Shu Xin was about to enter the Department of Architecture, Shu Mengling stopped breathing and stopped her, "Sister, wait a minute."

Shuxin turned around and raised his eyebrows slightly, "Is there anything else?"

Shu Mengling walked in front of Shu Xin in a few steps, wanted to pull Shu Xin's hand, Shu Xin raised his hand and stroked his hair, and avoided it, Shu Mengling's hand froze in the air and closed it back, "Sister, you really have to be with Ruize's brother Break up?"

Shu Xin sneered in his heart, was he finally still unable to breathe?

But he smiled and said: "Of course it is true, do you think I am joking?"

Shu Mengling's face was Shu Xin's anxious look, "Brother Erezer is really willing to break up with him like this?"

Shu Xin sighed with a helpless look, "What can I do without breaking up? Dad really can't accept Rui Ze, I have also heard your try to make trouble with Dad, but even the relationship between the father and daughter can't let Dad Retreat, although I love Ruize, I love Dad more."

"But..." Shu Mengling was really anxious this time. "Brother Ruize loves you so much. You suddenly said that you should break up. Have you thought about how Brother Ruize feels? He was so sad that he frowned. You have been distressed for a long time, so you have the heart to see him sad for you?"

Shu Xin frowned for a few seconds, and then smiled sorrowfully, "Maybe I am destined to have no relationship with Ruize."

"Sister, how can you say this kind of frustration, happiness depends on yourself, you..."

"Okay, Ling'er, don't talk about me, I will deal with this matter." Shu Xin looked at Shu Mengling with a stern look. "Is it you, don't you like Huo Jibai? When are you going to officially confess to him? Yeah?"

Shu Mengling glanced left and right in a panic, and lowered her voice and said, "Sister, please be quiet."

"Oh, I almost forgot, you are a crush." ​​Shu Xin made a sudden enlightenment, and then lowered the volume a little, "The school and T have played basketball friendly games these days, your Huo Nanshen leader, why don't you watch?"

In Shu Mengling's mind, Huo Ji Bai Junyi's dusty face appeared, and the small face instantly turned red. His eyes were obsessed, but he said helplessly: "Yang Yiqian is here, I don't want to mess with her."

Ah! It turned out to be this reason, yes, Yang Yiqian is now Shu Mengling's ally, and Shu Mengling would naturally not offend her.

Shu Xinxing's eyes circulated, reached into his pants pocket, and touched the phone, with some sympathy: "Yang Yiqian is Huo Jibai's fiancee, you and Huo Jibai are impossible."

"It's not." As if his belongings were robbed by others, Shu Mengling said angrily: "The marriage contract was all passed out by Yang Yiqian himself. In fact, at a banquet, Yang Yiqian's father and Huo Jibai's grandma said casually An official joke, Yang Yiqian took it seriously."

"how do you know?"

"I... inadvertently heard..."

"I didn't expect that, but Yang Yiqian is the flower of our architecture department. Not only is the person beautiful, the temperament is as elegant as the goddess, but I think she and Huo Jibai are very good."

Chapter 50: So who do you say  matches Huo Jibai as white? 

"What goddess, that's what she pretends to be. In fact, she is an ostentatious young lady who is totally useless and charming. Huo Jibai won't like such a girl." The envious Hu Shulingling didn't pay attention to the tone of his speech at the moment And look, live a jealous jealous woman.

"How do you know all this?"

"...It was at a banquet that I met Yang Yiqian..." Shuxin's eyes flickered a little, "Then I have been to her house a few times and have seen her true appearance at home, so I did not lie to you, she is really worthy Not on Huo Jibai."

Shuxin nodded, a disappointed expression on Yang Yiqian, laughing and laughing, "So who do you say matches Huo Jibai? Are you?"

Shu Mengling immediately blushed, lowered her head, nibbling on her lips, and looked ashamed, "Sister, make fun of me."

"Where did I make fun of you, don't you think so?"

"Sister..." Shu Mengling's mouth widened with a bright smile, and her face was filled with the charm of a happy little woman. The little eyes clearly wrote: Yes, only I can deserve Huo Jibai.

Shu Xin looked at Shu Mengling's stern words, disgusted and died, "Leave, don't make trouble with you."

Shu Mengling hurriedly took hold of Shu Xin who was about to turn around and asked her a little, "You must not tell others what I just said."

"I know, my mouth is strict." Shu Xin said with a smile.

Yan Shi? Shu Mengling used to think that Shuxin's mouth was quite strict, but recently she felt that Shuxin had a problem with her brain, and she couldn't control her mouth. Last time she told Xiao Ruize about the love letter.

Today at the Shu family, she accidentally told Shu Youkang that she persuaded Shuxin and Shu Youkang to sever ties.

Shu Mengling still said a little uneasy: "And I like Huo Jibai, you must not tell anyone."

"Huh." Shu Xin pulled his hand back from Shu Mengling's hand and took out his mobile phone from his trouser pocket. It seemed to have looked at the time. "It's almost time for class, I'm leaving."

Shu Mengling looked at Shu Xin's back and went upstairs before turning to walk to his teaching building. I regretted that I just couldn't hold my breath and said Yang Yiqian's bad things. I won't be so careless next time, but I have to say I'm quite relieved, who Let her dominate Huo Jibai.

In the afternoon, Shu Xin didn't go to the basketball friendly game of the big school and T, but just moved two boxes of water in the middle, and then went back to the classroom to review ~www.mtlnovel.com~ When Xiao Ruize called Shu Xin, he called the school after work. Pick her up for dinner, then go shopping together and buy her some new clothes.

If it was the last life, Shuxin must be very happy, looking forward to school.

But now...

Shu Xin refused directly on the pretext that the final mock exam was coming in a few days, and she had to review it.

It must have been what Shu Mengling and Xiao Ruize said, so he was so deliberately pleased.

Regarding breaking up with Xiao Ruize, Shu Xin intends to talk to him when the exam is over. Now she just wants to have a good review and then take a good grade so that she can continue to study at school.

On Friday, the last day of a friendly basketball game, Shuxin moved past two boxes of water as usual and left.

After playing the game, the school will be on holiday, and coming to school next Monday is the final mock exam.

At six o'clock, there was only Shuxin and Mu tranquil in the classroom. After two days off, the students either went home or went out.

Shu Xin closed the book and was about to ask Mu tranquil why he didn't go home on vacation. Suddenly a bang came from behind the classroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...