Reborn Top Student and Sweet...

By Join_Me33

Huo Yanqing: The powerful and famous successor of the Huo family in Fangcheng. Rumors say that he is temperam... More

A pair of sluts, good hands to steal the sky for another day.
Strong hatred as if to burn herself to ashes
His eyes are very special
Huo Yanqing, the Huo family leader in Fancheng
Back to school agreement
The handsome young man-Huo Jibai
I wait to see the day when you can't reach your goal and get out of school
Really a pair of scumbags made for nothing, perfect match!
Don't you like acting?
Then you say love me loudly
Like eating sauerkraut in the old altar, cool
Let your nature explode more thoroughly!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26- 30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140

Chapter 41-45

1.4K 38 1
By Join_Me33

Chapter 41: Want to know? I won't tell you, I'll die!

"She must have refused her because of Ji Bai, she was holding a grudge, or playing tricks." Yang Yiqian tried her best to discredit Shuxin. "She started to go back to school yesterday. Do you know how she served the principal?"

Ji Lingfeng asked curiously, "How can I convince?"

Yang Yiqian concealed the emotions of misfortune and misfortune in her eyes, and her voice was soft, "She and the principal agreed that the final three mock exams will be left in the first three of the whole department, and if you can't pass the exam, you will leave. She couldn't even enter the top ten of our class. , You said she was too arrogant to boast about such a Haikou?"

In fact, Yang Yiqian wanted to say, are you saying she is stupid? It's just too much.

But Yang Yiqian had to maintain her image of the goddess, so she asked more euphemistically, but did not expect to get such an answer from Ji Lingfeng.

"I think she is very bold and has a personality." Ji Lingfeng's beautiful peach blossoms are full of interest, and she lifts her feet to Huo Jibai. "You don't like that comfortable heart, how about introducing me?"

Huo Jibai glanced coldly at Ji Lingfeng and answered what was not asked, "Don't lose too badly in a while."

Yang Yiqian originally wanted to tell the stupid things that Shu Xin did, for everyone to entertain and laugh, but did not expect the effect to be counterproductive. Ji Lingfeng was interested in Shu Xin and was so angry that Yang Yiqian's lower lip was almost bitten.

When Shu Xin moved a box of water again, the second half had already begun, and Shu Xin explained another logistic attendant to let her dispense water for a while, and she had to leave beforehand.

The hard work of carrying water has been done, and the fact that the water can be brought into close contact with the school grass, the logistics service is naturally willing and willingly agreed.

Shu Xin thought, if this is the case, then she only needs to move the water over the next two days, and it won't waste her much time.

After Shu Xin returned to the classroom, she began to review seriously. She wanted to read all the textbooks from freshman to junior to ensure that the exam was foolproof.

Although she now has ten lines and one line, and the ability to remember, but the scope is large, it still takes time.

In the evening, Shu Xin also brought a few books back to the dormitory to see, and only went to bed at ten.

Another morning without class, Shu Xin went to bed until 8 o'clock and continued to read. When more than 10 o'clock, Shu Mengling came.

"Sister, dad told you to go home for lunch at noon today."

Shuxin's mouth twitched a clear smile. It seems that Huo Group and Lan Kang signed a contract, and Huo Yanqing acted resolutely.

Shu Xin closed the book and changed to a pair of sneakers. "Let's go."

A bit of hatred crossed Shu Mengling's eyes, but he quickly followed with a smile, holding arms comfortably, and asked tentatively, "Sister, when did you reconcile with your father? Why didn't you tell me?"

Before, Shuxin told her everything.

Shu Xin sneered in his heart, but his face was blank, "I didn't make peace with my father."

"Why did dad ask me to call you home for dinner?"

Want to know? I won't tell you, I'll die!

Shu Xin smiled mysteriously, "I won't tell you for the time being, but my dad always hurts me the most, and it will be sooner or later."

Shu Mengling smiled stiffly and reluctantly echoed, "Yes, Dad loves you the most."

The two went out of school. Shu Shu's housekeeper Qiu Shu was waiting at the door. When Shu Xin came over, he smiled kindly and hurriedly pulled the door open. "Miss, please get in the car."

Chapter 42: Trump Card

Shu Xin smiled and said, "Thank you Qiu."

Shu Mengling's hand was tight and his nails were pinched into his palm without knowing it. For so many years, Shu Youkang had never sent Uncle Qiu to pick her up.

In the past, when Shu Xin did not cut off his relationship with Shu Youkang, Shu Xinkang would arrange Shu Qiu's pick-up from school to school.

Later, after Shu Xin and Shu Youkang cut off the relationship between father and daughter, Uncle Qiu never came to school. Jiang Tingrou arranged for the driver to send her to school.

Moreover, Uncle Qiu always called Shu Xin the Miss, but she was called...

"Meng Ling, what are you doing stupidly? Why didn't you get in the car?" Qiu Shushu asked Shu Mengling to stand by the car with her head down.

Shu Mengling quickly concealed the hatred raging in her eyes, and when she looked up, she was already a well-behaved smiley face, "Uncle Qiu, you have worked hard."

Uncle Qiu just nodded slightly, so he sat in the driver's seat.

On the way, Uncle Qiu persuaded and comforted while driving. "Miss, your dad is old and has high blood pressure. You should follow him in all things. During this time, you didn't go back. I never saw him smile sincerely. Go back today, don't make your dad angry again."

Shuxin felt sore and sour, and said firmly: "Uncle Qiu, I will definitely ask my father's forgiveness when I go home this time, and I won't make my father angry again."

Uncle Qiu smiled comfortably, "That's fine."

Shu Mengling lowered her head and a cold smile in her drooping eyes. She finally drove Shu Xin out of Shu Family. She would never allow Shu Xin and Shu Youkang to be reconciled.

It's almost impossible to change Shuxin's heart under Shu Youkang's eyelids, and she only sat for more than a month in the position of Miss Shu's family. How could she just give in like this?

No, she will never!

Shu Mengling secretly gritted her teeth, but soon her eyes were filled with a smile that was all in her grasp. Holding the ace of Xiao Ruize in her hand, it was equivalent to grasping Shuxing's lifeline. Count.

Want to reconcile? Huh, there was no way. After a while, she let Shu Xin and Shu Youkang quarrel again, and she didn't believe it. Shu Youkang was so sad that she could reconcile with Shu Xin.

Along the way, Shu Mengling figured out in her heart how to provoke the relationship between Shu Xin and Shu Youkang, immersed in his own thoughts, happy and refreshed.

The car stopped at the door of Shu's house. Shuxin looked at his familiar home. He remembered the scene of his previous life when he couldn't enter the door several times. His heart rolled and he couldn't control his eyes.

Uncle Qiu gently patted Shuxin's shoulder, "Miss, go in."

Shu Xin raised her head slightly, forced the dampness of her eyes back, and made a determination in her heart: Dad, Xin'er is back, and he will never leave you for any reason in the future.

Just after Shu Xin entered the house, Jiang Tingrou greeted her with a smile, and kindly brought her slippers, "Xin'er, you finally come back and our family can be reunited again."

Shuxin's mouth twitched a faint grin, reunion? When Jiang Tingrou said this, wouldn't his conscience hurt?

Obviously, she and Shu Mengling managed to drive her out of the Shu family. She didn't step into the Shu family's door all her life. That's what the mother and daughter wanted.

But Shu Xin knew that it was not time for Jiang Tingrou to turn her face. After all, the mother and daughter had always played the role of good stepmother and good sister.

If she is cold-faced, she will only make Shu Youkang more unhappy, which is not what she wants to see.

She will find a way to show the true face of the mother and daughter of the white lotus to Shu Youkang bit by bit.

Chapter 43: Tossed away with other men 

Who can't pretend?

Shuxin smiled sweetly, "Thank you Aunt Rou, what about my dad?"

Jiang Tingrou walked intimately with her arms, and walked to the living room. "Your dad is upstairs in the study. You sit down and rest. I will call him." After that, he said to Shu Mengling, "Ling Er, go and pour a glass of water for your sister. ."

Shu Mengling nodded meekly, "Got it." Then he turned and walked towards the kitchen.

All this seems very warm, but it gives Shu Xin a feeling that Jiang Tingren and Shu Mengling are the masters, and she is just the feeling of being a guest.

Jiang Tingrou, who was about to go upstairs when Shuxin pulled, "Aunt Rou, don't trouble you to run, I can just go up and find my dad."

Jiang Tingrou froze a little, always feeling a touch of alienation in her comfortable words, but her eyes were clear and grinning, "Then go, call your dad to eat by the way."

"it is good."

Jiang Tingrou watched Shu Xin's figure disappear at the stairs, turned and prepared to go to the kitchen, just Shu Mengling came out with the water.

Jiang Tingrou hurriedly pulled Shu Mengling aside, frowned, and asked in a low voice: "Do you know when your dad will make peace with your heart?"

Shu Mengling also looked blank, "I still intend to ask you."

Jiang Tingrou's face became more solemn, "Your dad came back today with a happy smile. I asked him what happened, and he only smiled and said happy events. He also said that he would wait until Xin'er came back, and then told Uncle Qiu to go to school to pick up his heart. Yesterday, your dad saw Xin'er in the hospital and wouldn't let me greet her. Today, she was called home to dinner, which is too wrong."

In Shu Mengling's eyes, there was a viciousness not belonging to her age, "Mom, we finally drove Shu Xin out of Shu's family, can we just let her back, and match the heart without money, except for the one in Shu Xin's body, and then Hard to find."

"I know everything you said, but now we don't know anything, how to deal with her?"

Shu Mengling was silent for a few seconds and asked: "You said that Shuxin's mother was not dead from bleeding, but left her husband and other men, right?"

Jiang Tingrou didn't understand how Shu Mengling suddenly asked about the old things that Shu Youkang had been hiding, but nodded, "Yes, what's wrong?"

In Shu Mengling's eyes, there is a brilliance of calculation, "20 years ago, my dad's beloved woman abandoned him for the man, and 20 years later, my dad's pampered Shu Xin abandoned him for the man. As long as I use Xiao Ruize's trump card, Shu Xin will escape I can't reach the palm of my hand, and Dad will never forgive him for abandoning his comfort for men."

Jiang Tingrou nodded and touched Shu Mengling's hair proudly. "It's still my baby girl who is smart."

...

Shu Xin came to the study and gently opened the door. Shu Youkang was sitting at the desk and looking down at the document. A cigarette was caught between his right fingers. The blue and white smoke slowly rose from his fingers.

Because he lowered his head, Shu Xin could see a little white hair on Shu Youkang's head, and a sour moment surged into her heart. Was her dad actually old?

"dad."

Shu Youkang raised his head when he heard the sound. When he saw Shu Xin, his eyes were a little complicated. "Come?"

"Ok."

Shu Youkang pointed at the chair opposite the desk, "Sit down."

"Okay." Shu Xin sat down opposite Shu Youkang, and there were obviously many things he wanted to say to him, but he didn't know where to start. He looked at the obvious head lines and deep crow's feet between his foreheads. Instantly wet my eyes, "Are you okay to go to the hospital for examination yesterday?"

Chapter 44: Proud

Shu Youkang's eyes softened in an instant, "The old one is ill and can't die."

Su Xin heard the word "death" and instantly remembered that the last life Shu Mengling said to her that the doctor gave Shu Youkang a critical illness notice. It was not long. The tears could not help but came out, "Well, why mention that word?" ."

Shu Youkang froze for a moment before the reaction came to him. The word Shu Xin said was "dead". The daughter was so distressed at him. Her heart was instantly warm. She bent her lips and smiled, and took two pieces of paper and handed it over. , Wiped away tears."

Shu Xin took the paper and bowed his head to wipe tears, Shu Youkang then said: "I wanted to go to you in person, call Linger where you are, only to know that you have returned to school again."

"Well, I want to study hard and finish my studies."

"Okay, I'm so relieved that you can think so." Shu Youkang smiled brightly in his mouth, but when he thought of Shu Mengling's words, his face was suddenly full of worries, "Linger said that you must take the top three of the whole department in the final mock exam , The principal will promise you to stay, is that true?"

"Yes." Shu Xin raised his reddish eyes, a look of victory in his face, "Dad, don't worry, I will definitely stay."

Shu Youkang nodded, but what she thought was that as long as Shu Xin wanted to go to school, even if she didn't enter the top three of the whole department, he would find a way to let Shu Xin stay in school.

The two were silent for a moment before Shu Youkang began to talk about the business, "Secretary Song of the Huo Group took the initiative to come to the company to cooperate with me this morning, which is a very large construction project."

Shu Youkang looked at Shu Xin's eyes full of excitement, but he was also a little uncertain. "Secretary Song said that you have won this project, and the plan was written by you, right?"

Shuxin nodded, "Well, Lan Kang Company is the hard work of you for most of your life. I know that the company has been in a slump recently. You are in a hurry. I want to share with you as much as I can."

Shu Youkang's eyes became muddy in an instant, and his face was full of pride. The daughter he was holding in his palm grew up and became talented and bold.

That was the famous Huo Group of Fan Cheng. Before, he didn't dare to think about it. One day, he would have the opportunity to cooperate with the Huo Group. Now, this opportunity for cooperation was actually won by his daughter for him.

How does this make him not proud?

Shu Youkang don't wipe tears at the beginning.

Shu Xin intended to hope that Shu Youkang was happy, and did not want to see him crying and changing the subject with a smile, "Dad, Mr. Huo promised that the architectural drawings of the entertainment city would also be designed by me."

Shu Youkang's tears were not wiped away, she turned her head and looked at Shu Xin's eyes full of shock and joy. "Really?"

"Ok."

"Good." Shu Youkang's eyes burst with tears of excitement, and his face was full of pride. What he thought about next time, he was worried again. "Heart, you haven't graduated in architecture, nor in this aspect. Work experience, or will Dad transfer some people from the company design team to help you?"

"No need." Shu Xin shook his head, afraid that Shu Youkang was worried, thought about it, and said: "In fact, I have never told you one thing. By chance, I met the famous architectural designer Bei Tianyou. Some advice, and I have long been online to pick up the list of interior design, there is still some experience in this area."

Shu Youkang stared at Shu Xin with wide eyes, "Do you know Bei Tianyou?"

Chapter 45: I plan to break up with Xiao Ruize

Bei Tianyou is a world-renowned famous architectural designer. No one does not know his name in the real estate industry, and Shu Youkang naturally knows it.

"Huh." Shu Xin responded perfunctoryly, in fact she lied.

She did pick up some interior design orders online. She designed them and sent pictures to customers. They were only satisfied when they were satisfied.

But Bei Tianyou didn't know it now, but four years after the last life, and it was only one side.

The reason why she moved Bei Tianyou out is that with this authoritative world-class architect, Shu Youkang will definitely not worry.

Shu Xin didn't know that she used an excuse to arbitrarily arrogantly, but made her a close disciple of Bei Tianyou in the future. Of course, this is something later.

Although I had seen the entertainment city with my own eyes in the last life, it was two different things to see and draw it myself. This still requires a lot of architectural skills.

In fact, the reason why Shu Xin is sure that he can draw is mainly because the last entertainment city was designed by Bei Tianyou, and her favorite designer is Bei Tianyou. She has had a deep research on his design. His She also understands the architectural concept and architectural style, so she dare to boast about that kind of Haikou.

"That's a chance..."

"Dad." Shu Xin hurriedly interrupted Shu Youkang. She was afraid that he would say something she couldn't satisfy. After all, she didn't know anything at all.

"Ok?"

"That... oh yes, I plan to break up with Xiao Ruize."

Shu Youkang forgot about Bei Tianyou in an instant, "You didn't lie to Dad?"

Shu Xin secretly let out a sigh of relief. Fortunately, she reacted quickly, but the matter of breaking up with Xiao Ruize was something she had thought about before she came. It was not a word of mouth. "No, but not now, I hope you give me some time."

It is not appropriate to tell Shu Youkang about Shu Mengling and Xiao Ruize. If you let him know that they have jointly bullied her, depending on his temper, she still doesn't know what will happen.

Less than a last resort, Shu Xin did not want Shu Youkang to intervene in this matter.

Shu Youkang sighed slightly, "Xin'er, it's not my father who has to fight against you. The man's father named Xiao has met several times. From his eyes, I saw greed, and he wouldn't have too much of you. Sincerely, and he was born in the countryside again, Dad hopes that you will be happy in the future instead of suffering and suffering with him."

Shu Xin really said: "I know, I know."

"Well, as long as you promise to break up with him, Dad will rest assured."

The father and the daughter went downstairs after a few more chats.

Shuxin and Shu Youkang came downstairs, and the meals were already on the table.

Jiang Tingren and Shu Mengling were sitting together and whispering something. Hearing the footsteps, Jiang Tingrou hurriedly got up and walked to the other side of the table to start serving soup to everyone, playing the image of her good wife.

Shu Mengling said with a smile: "Sister, come on, they are all your favorite dishes."

Shu Youkang frowned slightly, "Ling'er, you sit down, let Xin'er sit there."

Shu Mengling's face turned white in an instant, and her smile stiffened.

The dining table in the restaurant is rectangular. In the past, Shu Youkang sat in the first position, Shu Xin sat in the first seat on the right, then Jiang Tingran and Shu Mengling sat on the left in turn.

Later, after Shu Xin and Shu Youkang broke off their relationship, Shu Mengling sat in Shu Xin's position.

Jiang Ting Rou Sheng Tang's hand paused, but she was older than Shu Mengling, naturally also more calm than her, and hurriedly smiled and said, "Ling'er, come to my mother's side."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...