KnJ Squad Preferences Pt.2

By KiansSmile99

Find out what your life would be like with one of these 9! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Oscar, Will, Andy, Ayla, Chelsey... More

How you two met
Who asked who out and when
First date and what you wear
Your name in their phone
Their Name In Your Phone
Where They Like To Kiss You
Where You Like To Kiss Them
How do they feel about PDA?
Matching outfit
Couple quote
Cute couple text
Prom
The show you two watch together
The concert they take you to
Your favorite thing about them
Their favorite thing about you
How does their family feel about you?
How does your family feel about them?
What do the fans think of you?
Mirror Selfie
Your best friend in the group
The movie you two watch together
Something you steal from them
Their favorite summer outfit on you
Their favorite fall outfit on you
their favorite winter outfit on you
Their favorite spring outfit on you
Couple Halloween Costume
Your favorite picture of them
Their favorite picture of you
Most liked couple picture
What they do when they think someone else is flirting
Matching tattoo
How they like your hair
What you do on a rainy day
Your celeb crush they're jelly of
What they do when you're mad at them and how they apologize
What you do when they're mad at you and how you apologize
Engagement ring
Engagement photo
Where do you have your wedding
Wedding dress and tux
Reception and first dance song
wedding cake
Wedding post
the house you two buy together
fave thing to do as a married couple
baby announcement
gender reveal
pregnant picture
Your baby and his/her name
Baby room
Their favorite picture of you and the little one
Your favorite picture of them with the little one
The person they dated before you
Fave swimwear
Family picture
What you do that annoys them
Master bedroom
Living Room
Kitchen
Family Holloween
Baby Announcement
New Book
Gender Reveal
Your baby and his/her name

Proposal

123 4 0
By KiansSmile99

Happy Sunday!! I hope you've all had a good weekend and this update makes it even better! 😊

‼️Check out my other books‼️
- Trap House Preferences
- Trap House Preferences Pt. 2
- KnJ Squad Preferences
- After Preferences
- Why Don't We Preferences 

Thank you so much for 5K reads!!! That's awesome!! I appreciate all the reads, comments, and votes you guys give to this book. You guys are awesome and I'm so glad you enjoy what I work hard on. I love and appreciate you all always!

Always remember there's a rainbow after the rain. 🌈

Remember Corey is so proud of you every day and he loves you so much. 💙

Also, side note: I hate writing so many proposals at once. So the ones towards the end probably aren't the best because I was getting over it and I'm really sorry! I may come back next week and rewrite those! 

xoxo Nikole💜
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oscar (Three years after you started dating)

It was the week after Christmas and you just got back to LA the day before from visiting family. You and Oscar were supposed to hang out tonight just having a fun little chill date night exchanging gifts and watching Christmas movies together. However, he called you this morning saying plans were changing and you two were going to go out. 

You were ready by eight when he said he was going to pick you up, and he pulled up to your small little condo only a few minutes after eight. This is the closest to on time he's been since you two started dating. So you were pretty impressed. He smiled and gave you a quick kiss before driving off. 

He took you to this really fancy restaurant and the two of you had a really nice meal and conversation. But you could tell he was a little on edge and nervous the whole time which is not like Oscar at all. When asking if he was okay he just quickly nodded and changed the subject. You thought it was a little strange but didn't dig any deeper into it. 

After dinner, he drove to a studio where you know the guys have filmed some of their group videos at. You were a little confused but thought maybe David, Jc, or Will and Dyl needed help with a video. 

"We gotta run in real quick." He simply said hopping out of the car to open your door. Walking through the studio, it was pretty quiet and you were convinced no one else was here. Normally when there's someone filming in the group, it's so loud. But you could hear a pin drop tonight. 

Walking into the area normally used for filming, you gasped when you saw it was transformed into this winter wonderland. Fake trees lined a fake sidewalk with lights and Christmas decorations all around. And of course, there was fake snow littering the ground, trees, and falling from the sky. It was even cold like it would be during winter. 

It was breathtaking and a huge smile took over your face as you looked around. "What is this for?" You asked Oscar turning to him. Tears welled up in his eyes and a smile took over his face. "Babe what's wrong?" You ask brushing away his tears. 

"I love you more than anything in this world. You have been there for me through the happy days, some of the hardest days of my life, and everything in between. And while some of those hard days have tested our love and thrown horrible things at us, you stayed by my side and were loyal and patient with me. I could not ask for a better life partner. I could not ask for a better best friend. I could not ask for a better person to ask this question to." He said as small tears trickled down his cheeks. 

You had an idea about what was going on but as he pulled something out of his jacket pocket and made his way down to one knee, it solidified your idea. You looked up to the ceiling smiling while tears fell from your eyes. You couldn't believe this was finally happening. You and your man were going to upgrade from boyfriend and girlfriend to husband and wife. It's everything every girl dreams of, but no dream could match this feeling right now. 

"Y/F/N, I could not ask for a better wife who I know will be by my side through everything and love me unconditionally. Will you do me the honor of marrying me?" He asked. More tears welled in both your eyes and you didn't trust your voice so you nodded vigorously so he'd know.

After Oscar slid the ring onto your finger, he stood and engulfed you in a huge bear hug. You soon heard a bunch of cheering coming from all around and pulled away from Oscar to see all your friends. A ton of them had their phones out and smiles plastered across their faces. You couldn't believe they were able to keep quiet that long but very grateful they were so the moment was special but that they could share it with the two of you as well.  

Will (Four and a half years after you started dating)

Will woke you up one Friday morning telling you he had to go do something for the day but you two could have a date night tonight. You were a little bumbed you wouldn't be able to see him for most of the day but were excited for the night he had planned. Not a lot of people know this about Will, but he can be pretty romantic. So you were definitely excited. 

No one was in the house today except Brian which you thought was really odd seeing as it's usually the other way around. But you shrugged it off figuring they were all busy and went about your day. 

Later in the evening you got ready dressing in a nicer pink dress and curling your hair. Will said he was going to be back around seven to get you so you were expecting to see him walk through the front door. Instead, you saw Dylan with a huge goofy grin on his face. 

"Y/N would you follow me please?" He said holding his hand out. Confused, you walked toward him and took his hand saying "yes". Dyl walked you out to the street and you saw a sleek blake limo. Even more confused, you looked at Dyl and he just smiled. "It'll all make sense soon." He assured and helped you in. 

Dyl drove you in the limo for a good amount of time which was making you nervous. You had no idea what was going on but so many things were running through your head and you just wanted to get there already and see what was going on. 

Soon, the limo came to a stop and Dyl was opening your door. You guys were out in the middle of nowhere with huge trees surrounding the gravel road you were parked on. How did they even find this place? Is what you were thinking. 

"Walk with me." Dylan said again holding out his arm for you to grab. He leads you into the trees where there was a little path. You clung onto Dylan's arm tighter because the path wasn't exactly a path and it had started to get darker. 

"Y/N you have been such an amazing addition to our friend group. You've helped Will in ways I can't thank you enough for. You've been an amazing friend to not only me but to Will. And we love you so much." Dyl says with tears in his eyes. "Thank you Dyl." You say hugging him. And then he sends you off to your man. 

You walk up the small steps and grab Will's hands. "Hi." You say causing him to smile. He clears his throat and looks up at you nervous. "I've practiced what I wanted to say a hundred times but right now I'm forgetting everything I wanted to say." He says shaking his head. You smile at him. "It's okay babe. Whatever you say will be perfect." You encourage him. 

After a few gulps and nodding, he looks up to you serious but with a smile. "From the first time I met you with that horrible pick-up line, I knew we were going to get along great. I knew we would become best friends. Now here we are four years later and we are just that. Y/N you're my best friend who I know I can count on for anything, who will push me to be a better man, who will laugh with me until our stomachs hurt when I'm having a bad day, who is there to challenge me and push me out of my comfort zone, but most importantly who is willing to love me and accept me for who I am. You're my light in the darkness and my laugh on the sad days. You have made my life so much better and I cannot thank the heavens enough for blessing me with such an amazing woman." 

Will's words really got to you. As you said before, he can be romantic but he hasn't said some of these things before and it's really showing you how much he truly loves you. And it's warming your heart. "I don't want to spend another day without you." He says pulling out a small box from his pocket and bending down to one knee. "William!" You shout not believing it. "William is this some sort of joke for like a prank video or something?" You ask scared this could all be a lie. 

He chuckles a little and shakes his head. "I'm being one hundred percent. I want this more than anything. It's you and me Y/N. Will you do me the honor of marrying me and becoming Mrs. Hadaddin?" He asks popping the ring box open to reveal a beautiful ring. "Of course I will marry you, Will. Yes, babe!" You shout smiling. He smiles too as he slides the ring onto your finger and then dips you down into a kiss. 

Chelsey (Four years after you two started dating)

For you and Chelsey's fourth anniversary, you wanted to surprise her with a cute picnic on the beach that would lead to a proposal. You had David help you set everything up and told Chelsey to be ready around one. 

You were a little nervous but mostly you were just excited. You had been wanting to do this for about seven months now but knew it would be even more memorable and special if it was on your anniversary. 

Chelsey was bubbly as ever on the way to the beach talking about dogs, clothes, food, and of course your guy's future. You smiled along to all her words never getting tired of hearing her talk. Especially about you guys. 

Her face lit up when she saw the little picnic. The two of you had a fun sandwich meal with chocolate-covered strawberries to finish it off. When the last one was finished, you cleared your throat to get her attention. 

"Let's take a walk." You suggested. She gladly agreed pulling you up off the ground. After a short stroll, you two ended up back at the blanket and you knew you were ready. "Chelsey, I love you so much and I can't imagine my life without you. I love how bubbly you are about things and I love how much you love me. So..." You trail off as you reach for the ring box and start to one knee. Chelsey's hands immediately go to her mouth covering it in surprise. "Chelsey, would you marry me?" You ask. "Y/N of course. Yes!" She said still shocked. 

You slid the ring onto her finger then pulled her into a hug. Today could not have gone any more perfect. 

Andy (Six years after dating)

Tomorrow was your last day of fourteen visiting Andy. You were really sad to leave knowing it would be a while until the two of you would get to see each other again. But you two shared such a good time together these past two weeks and you smiled because of it. You two were also going to have a special date night tonight as well and you were super excited for that. 

You started off going to dinner, then getting ice cream, then doing some star gazing, and then there was a surprise Andy said. He blindfolded you on the car ride there and you were super anxious not knowing what was going to happen. 

After arriving at the mystery destination, Andy leads you out of the car and helped you walk somewhere without falling or tripping. "Okay keep the blindfold on. I'm gonna walk to the surprise and then tell you when to take the blindfold off okay?" He asks. "Okay." You say giggling. 

You sens him walk away and try your hardest not to fall over. A few seconds later you hear Andy hollar to take the blindfold off. After your eyes adjust, you gasp. Creating a little pathway where tinny paper bags lit up with candles inside. And at the end of the little pathway was Andy standing by a sign that read 'Will you marry me?' Andy was smiling but also looking very nervous. 

You weren't sure if you were supposed to walk to him or if he to you or both and meet in the middle. But you couldn't wait any longer to wrap your arms around him and say yes so you started to him. "I don't even care if you have a speech planned, yes!" You say throwing your arms around him. He lets out a loud laugh wrapping his arms around your torso. "I did but I'll use the short version." He says pulling away from your hug. 

He pulls the ring box out and lowers to one knee. "I've never felt this way about anyone else and I'm sick and tired of this long-distance thing. I want it all with you Y/N. Marry me?" He asks opening the box. You smile all giddy and nod uncontrollably. "Yes. A thousand times yes." You say again and he slides the ring onto your finger. 

Christian (five years after you started dating)

You, Christian, Daniel, Franny, Corey, and Crawford were all exploring these beautiful mountain/cave areas. The sun was starting to set and you all knew you'd have to start making your way back to the cars soon. But it was so beautiful that none of you wanted to leave. 

Christian took your hand and lead you a small way away from the others. He wrapped his arms around you from the back as you guys looked out at the beauty. "I love doing things like this with you." He said. You smiled nodding loving it just as much. 

"And I can't wait for this to just be our everyday. Married, waking up together, going on these small adventures, and then falling asleep holding each other." He describes. Your heart melted as he described your perfect future together. You've envisioned your life with Christian years before you two even started to date. You knew he was your perfect person and you his. And you just knew the two of you would eventually get married one day. 

"Yeah. Someday." You sigh dreamily. "What if we made that sooner than later." He whispered to you. Your heart started pounding against your chest so hard you were afraid all your friends would hear. Is he saying what I think he's saying? You think. Turning, you see he has a smile on his face and he's pulled a small box out of his hand. "Christian..." You say trailing off. 

"I've loved you for longer than I can even remember. It's you and me forever. And I want to make that forever start now." He says lowering to one knee. "Y/F/N will you please make me the happiest man alive and become my wife?" He says opening the small box to reveal a beautiful ring. You instantly said yes as tears trickled down your face. You pressed a quick, soft kiss to his lips and he stood to slide the ring onto your finger. 

Your friends cheered for you a few feet away and you smiled at them beyond happy. You were going to spend the rest of your life with your best friend. Forever couldn't start fast enough.

Chris (two years after you started dating)

You and Chris were on vacation in Hawaii. It was a really nice day out and you two were doing some tourist sightseeing. As you were walking on this boardwalk, you noticed it lead to this area covered in roses and hanging hearts. Confused you looked up at Chris to see his reaction but it wasn't phasing him at all. 

"Stand with me here." He said grabbing your hands and facing you. "Two years of love with you." He says and you smile. "Two years of goofiness." You say causing you both to laugh. He clears his throat and looks back up at you seriously. "These past two years have been the best of my life. I never knew someone could make me so happy while driving me absolutely crazy at the same time." He says causing you to laugh. "But I love you more and more every day and I couldn't ask for anyone better to walk through life with." You smile at his sweet words.   

"I don't want you to have the title girlfriend anymore. I wanna go for the big W." He says getting down on one knee and pulling a ring box out. "Wanna upgrade to wife and husband? Will you marry me?" He asks smiling. "Of course babe. Yes, I will marry you!" You say excitedly. 

David (two and a half years after dating)

You and David went on a hike this morning and you were sitting on the edge of a cliff looking out over the lake. David had been sitting with you but ran off to go pee quickly. 

You heard him start back and anticipated him sitting back down with you and leaning your head against his shoulder again. But that moment never came. Confused, you turned and saw him behind you down on one knee with a ring in his hand. Your eyes bugged, mouth fell open, and heart started racing. He had to be kidding right? 

"David shut up is this come kind of prank video?" You ask and he chuckles. "Y/F/N I love you more than anything in this world. Would you do me the honor of marrying me?" Tears prick your eyes as you look between him and the ring. "Baby." You say in an ugly high-pitched voice. You lean over and grab his face pressing a kiss to his lips. 

"So is that a yes..?" David asks not really sure. "Yes! Yes of course it's a yes dork!" You yell and hold your hand out for him to put the ring on. It fits perfectly and it's absolutely beautiful. You two seal the moment with another kiss and then continue watching the beautiful view, now as fiances. 

Ayla (Four years after starting dating)

You and Ayla were walking along the beach and you felt the weight of the ring box in your pocket the entire time. You knew you wanted to do it today but you just weren't sure exactly when. You were beyond nervous and you honestly didn't even know what you were going to say. You just know you want her in your life for the rest of your years. 

After stopping and watching the waves crash for a while, you got up the guts. You had decided you weren't going to do a huge, long, sappy speech as some couples do, you just wanted her to know she was special and that you loved her. 

"Ayla. You are beyond special to me and I love you more than anything in this world." You say reaching for the box. After retrieving it, you lower to one knee and open it. "I want this for the rest of my life. Would you marry me?" You ask as tears roll down her face. "Yes Y/N. Absolutely baby." She says and you two end the moment with a kiss. 

Nezza (three years after you two started dating)

Nezza had been acting really weird the past few days and you weren't really sure why. But you two had a date tonight and you were sure this would set you guys right back on track.

The date came and gone and she did seem a lot more engaged and present during your time together. "I wanna take you somewhere." She said before getting back to the car after mini golf. Of course you agreed and you two were on your way.

The place ended up being this gorgeous river and her special spot to sit and watch was covered in roses. It was nice to sit there with her and watch the calmness of the water and the nature roaming in and out of the trees.

"I'm sorry I've been so distant lately. It's only because I've been trying to plan this perfectly for the past few months and I'm also kinda nervous." Nezza blurts out. You chuckle. "It's okay babe. No need to be nervous. It's beautiful here and I'm glad you shared this place with me." You say kissing her cheek then looking back out at the water. "No that's not what I was nervous about...this is." She says.

You were confused but watched as she pulled out a little box. You still weren't sure what was happening so you waited for her to carry on the conversation. But when she started down for one knee, you knew what was happening. "Y/N you came into my life so randomly yet at the exact right time. We've spent three years together and they've been the best of my life. I want to spend the rest of my years with you. So will you please do me the honor of marrying me?" She asks.

You were stunned, shocked. Nezza had said when you first met her, she never saw herself getting married. So you didn't think this was a day that was ever going to happen. Yet, here you two are. And you wouldn't want anyone else asking you this. "I would love to marry you baby." You say picking her up and pressing a passionate kiss to her lips. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 221 10
scott tenorman - trent boyett - wendy testaburger - kyle broflovski i tend to write the most for those following characters! however, feel free to r...
21.6K 207 30
"We've picked... Lexi Rayne." I gasped, feeling light headed. Read more... Ranked #1 under 'lawley' 5/8/18 Ranked #21 under 'kianandjc' 5/8/18 Ranke...
2.5K 112 20
"You said it would last forever." "They say nothing lasts forever." "Then will you be my nothing?" (Sequal to the first book: Bromance)
209K 4.6K 86
Love has NO Color •Vote, Comment, Add to Library, and Follow if you enjoy them •This Book is CLOSED for Request but My second book is OPEN