Kakashis Daughter (a sasuke u...

By ynhatake

Y/n was only 7 when her family was killed, she had a target behind her back while the criminals looked and ch... More

Prolauge
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.8
0.9
0.10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N
A/N

0.7

7.7K 184 337
By ynhatake

(I do not own naruto)

I was know sitting next to dad holding his hand waiting for him to wake up. I know it's not the end of the world or anything but I'm just really worried.

I had my mask off since it was just me and him, I knew no one would come in without knocking on the door. As I was humming a song I felt my dad slightly squeeze my hand.

"Dad!" I said with excitement and hugged him
"Hey there kiddo, oh be careful" he said with a loving voice.

"Oh right I'm sorry" I said an pulled away. I looked at him and smiled and he smiled back at me. Dad never really saw me without my mask except when we were home but he still dosent see me with out off either.

I felt his hand on my cheek
"oh kiddo how come you have to wear the mask?, you're so beautiful." He said
"I know dad but I- i- well you know why." I said with a slight smile.
"I'll go get the others" I said and he nodded.

I put my mask back up and walked out the door.
Sasuke Naruto and Sakura were there.

"What cha doin?" I asked them
"Oh y/n right um is Kakashi sensei awake?" Naruto asked. I nodded and asked them to follow me.

"Kakashi sensei!" Naruto and Sakura screamed while sasuke just Hn in response.

"How are you?" Sakura asked
"I'm fine"

Dad was exposing to us why Zabuza is still alive and stuff like that which I already knew.

"Y/n would you like to explain?" My das asked
"Sorry what? I spaced out for a bit" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"He wants you to explain why Haku isn't apart of the Anbu black ops nerd" the Uchiha boy said with one of his famous smirks, which made Sakura fangirl over it.

"Fine"
"When dad explained to me what an anbu does when they "kill" there target they always take care of disposing they body there except of somewhere else."

"The rules are pretty simple all you really gotta do is take the head to you're leader, and deal with the rest of the body, but in this case Haku took the body someplace else which is suspicious and didn't actually kill him like dad explained." I finished explaining.

"Wait did you say you were apart of the Anbu!?" Sakura asked me.
"Huh no what are you talking about?" I said scratching the back of my neck again.

"You're lying" Sasuke said
"Oh and why is that Uchiha?" I said am glared at him.

"When you lie you always rub the back of your neck." He said smirking like he one a prize.

"You stalking me Sasuke?" I said with sarcasm in my voice while stepping close to him.
"Hn no you nerd." He said teasing me.

We were glaring at each other. Sasuke had a smirk on his face and I did to put he couldn't really see it.

"Can you too stop flirting and stick to the topic?" Naruto said. Me and Sasuke both snapped out attention to Naruto.
"Hn" we both said at the same time.

"Um ok get some sleep because we're ganna train tomorrow like I said." We all nodded.

Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura left the room while I stayed.

"So what do you need dad?" I asked him
"Well I wanted to asked you, how was your starring contest with you're boyfriend?"
"Shut up he's not my boyfriend"
"Yeah yeah herd that one before."
"be quiet dad he dosent like me like that"
"hm well I think he does" I rolled my eyes at him

"I'm ganna sleep goodnight dad I love you" I told him.
"goodnight I love you too" dad said. I got to my room and went to sleep.

-Morning-

I woke up and checked my surroundings and remembered I was at Tazunas house. I was in a oversized shirt and shorts. My arms weren't covered in bandages.

I looked down at my arms and traced my fingers over my scars, and sighed. "Great another day just like the one before" I thought to myself.

As I finished getting dressed I went to the kitchen we're everyone was.

"Ah you're finally awake good morning y/n" Naruto said with a lot of energy.

"Morning" I mumbled
"Oh y/n sweetie do you want some breakfast?" Tazunas daughter Tsunami asked me.

"I'm fine thank you though" I said and grabbed an apple.
"I'm going out" I said out loud so everyone can hear
"We're are you going?" Sakura asked me.

"I'm ganna go take a walk Idk something, you guys will probably find me when it's time to train or whatever." I answered with no emotion and left.

As I was walking through the woods i found this beautiful clearing we're there's hills flowers trees things like that.

I laid down on the grass and stared at the clouds. Today was just one of those many days that I would like to distance my self from everyone, most of the times I would just kinda disappear and comeback the next day or so.

I felt a chakra behind me it was familiar I knew who it was.

"Hello Haku" I said and looked at the boy with long black hair.
"So you know it's me?" Haku asked
"Yea" I said plainly.

"Well are you going to tell you're teammates or something?"
"No I know you're not a bad person." I responded
"How's that?" Haku asked.

"Well I'm sure you were raised at a young age to become a "killing machine" or whatever so when you're supposed to kill you kill, you don't really have a choice."

He looked at me shocked
"But still why not tell you're team you can plan something to attack us you know?"
"Yes but I just don't feel the need to do that" I explained to him.

"Right" he said
"Why are you here?" He asked me
"Well everyone is eating breakfast or something and I just want to distance my self from them. I kinda do this a lot, but since we're on a mission I can't really go anywhere far." I told the boy

"Hn I get it, I do that too but I just stay in my room, it's my only option." He said disappointed
"I'm sorry about that" I told him

"No no it's fine I'm used to it" he said
"yeah me too"

As me and Haku were getting to know each other I noticed he actually isn't a bad person. He just dose what he's told.

It's been about one hour I guess everyone would be looking for me right know to train. "There close" i thought to myself.

"Haku there close" I said
"Yes thank you for telling me" he said as we both stood up. I decided to do something and hugged him. He was surprised but hugged back. Are hug lasted about a minute.

As I pulled away I saw my team getting closer and closer to the point were they were coming up the hill.

"Thank you Haku for talking with me"
"No problem y/n, how about we met each mother here again at the same time?" He asked me
"Sure I would like that"

We hugged one more time. Then he left me walking the opposite direction going we're ever he's supposed to go.

"There you are" I heard dad say
"hn" I said in response
"Hey y/n who was that guy you were hugging?" Naruto asked
"Just a friend"
"Really just a friend?" Sasuke said raising an eyebrow.

"Is Sasuke jealous?" I said with a baby voice
"No" he said

"Okay lets go" dad said and we all began walking.
Sakura Naruto and dad were walking in front of me and Sasuke.

I felt someone grab my wrist and turn me around.
"S-Sasuke?" I stuttered out and he smirked
"Y/n you know, you can tell me anything." He said looking deep into my eyes.

I couldn't speak so I just nodded.
"Y/n" he whispered while putting a strand of hair behind my ear.
"yes Sasuke?"
"i need to tell you someth-" he was cut off by Sakura screaming.

"Get away from Sasuke weirdo!" She screamed at me and pulled me away from him.

(E/c is eye color)

My eyes grew a dark e/c as I stared at the pink haired girl. I pulled out 2 kunais and got ready to throw it at her, but before I could I felt two arms rap around me.

I looked at who it was and it was-
"Naruto!? What are you doing let me kill her" I said
"No y/n please no, I know you don't like her but please we can't have her dead." He looked up at me and met my eyes I could see pain in them. I sighed

"Fine Naruto" I whispered with a sad voice.
"Thank you" he said and let go of the hug. My eyes turned into its natural color and I looked at dad.

I walked over to dad and hugged him. I know he was surprised because I never hug dad in front of people but I needed too.

"You okay kiddo?"
"yeah I'm fine I guess let's go train now."

As we were trying to find a training grounds Sasuke was walking next to me. I felt both our hands brush against each other.

I looked down at them and blushed. When I looked at Sasuke he was already looking and me which made him blush and turn his head to the other side.

"Real smooth Sasuke, real smooth" I said jokingly
"Shut up Hatake" he said still looking away from me.
"uh huh well I bet you wish your holding my hand right now" I said teasing him
"hn so are you y/n" he teased back

"Here is a good place." Dad said
As he was explaining chakra control I was thinking to my self. "Did he also want to hold hands?" "No he's just playing around with me"
"Then why was he blushing I never see him blush" "that's true, but he's probably just embarrassed"
"Idk even when he's embarrassed he doesn't blush"

"Y/n!" I heard my dad yell
"What" I snapped at him
"Can you climb the tree without your hands? To demonstrate"
"Fine" I said and focused the chakra to my feet and began walking up the tree and sat down on a branch.

"That's what you be doing" dad said
As Naruto and Sasuke were trying to go up the tree I looked over at Sakura impressed.

"Wow billboard brow you did it im impressed" I told her jokingly.

"Oh yeah thanks" she said a little surprised
"Looks like the females in this team are the best at chakra control, Sakura come with me and guard Tazuna at the bridge. Y/n stay here so these two won't get into any trouble."

"Alright" I said

As I watched Naruto and Sasuke I noticed the time we've been here for a while and dinner should be ready I guess.

"I think you should stop for now so we can go eat dinner." I told him and they nodded

While we were all eating Sakura asked why there was a picture and someone's face wasn't on it. Tazuna explained that it was his grandsons dad or whatever and he died.

I sighed "were will we sleep?" I asked
"There's separate rooms for all of you" tsunami said
"Great can you show us we're it is?" Naruto said
"Sure" she said sweetly.

After she showed us were well be sleeping I herd a knock on the door.

"Com in" I said and dad peaked his head in.
"oh hey dad"
"Hey kiddo um well how do you know Zabuza?"
"He's getting straight to the point"
"Weird he never does that"

"I think I owe the rest of team 7 an explanation, can you bring them here please?"
"Sure wait here" he said and left

As the four of them came into the room one by one I took a deep breath.

"Okay well I'll just get to it"
"First of Kakashi isn't my biological dad, he adopted me 10 months after my hole clan was killed." I said and naruto and Sakura gasped (you already told Sasuke about this)

"um anyways Zabuza was my real dads friends son, so we were friends I guess kinda of like cousins in some type of way."

"When I was 5 Zabuza betrayed his family and got them killed, and um we never saw him again" I finished everyone looked shocked and I didn't blame them.

As the days go by I kept meeting up with Haku I know it's bad but I still don't care that he's the enemy.

"Y/n if I die can you say a few words for me?" Haku asked.
"Sure Haku what is it?"

He gave me a piece of paper and asked me to read it outloud when the time comes but for now I just kept it in my pocket.

"I would like you to say something too for me if that's alright?" I asked him
"It's alright y/n I would love too"

"Tell them that you were my friend and someone I bonded with easily, someone I trusted. A great friend even though we met in such little time it felt like we've known each other for years, and that that even though you were still an enemy your a great person." I said to him and he nodded

"Well I hope you can at least remember some of it."
"I'll remember every bit of it." He said with a smile on his face.

We sat on the hill staring into the view, comfortable silence in between us.

I pulled down my mask and tapped Haku
"Hm?" He said and looked at me with wide eyes
"Y-y/n you're mask" he said pointing to his face

"Yes I know, I thought you should at least see what I look like." I said smiling and he smiled back
"Your very pretty" he said with a smile
"Thank you Haku" i whispered.

We looked back and watched the view once more.
"I sense there chakra" I said and frowned
"Well I guess this is our goodbye" Haku answered with a sad look on his face.

I smiled at him, we booth stood up and hugged, I had tears in my eyes I really didn't want this to happen.

We pulled away and both smiled again, I kissed his cheek and hugged him once more.

"Good bye Haku" I said while tears spilled
"Don't cry" he said and wiped my tears.
"So long y/n thank you for being my friend" he said and let go of my hands and walked away.

More tears kept falling and falling. I then noticed team 7 has gotten closer then before, I wiped my tears and straightened myself.

"Y/n let's go we have to guard Tazuna" I heard Sakura say.
"oh right"

-Skip to we're Sasuke "dies"-

"Wait Naruto what happened to him?" Sakura said sobbing. Naruto didn't say anything. Me and Sakura went running towards where Sasuke's dead body was lying I couldn't cry You can never show emotions.

I bent down next to Sasukes body and put my hand on his cheek. I frowned
"You broke our promise Baka" I said and chuckled softly and flicked his forehead like my grandpa used to do.

I stayed here just looking at him for a couple of minuets. I sighed and began walking towards naruto when I saw Haku step in front of Zabuza and dad used his jutsu instantly killing Haku.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I screamed you can hear the pain in my voice. "First it was Sasuke and now Haku?" I thought to my self.

I began remembering memories I had with Haku and Sasuke. Tears were now filling my eyes but then anger.

I sprinted towards Zabuza ready to do something bad then I felt to arms wrap around me and pull me back.

"Y/n it's ok I promise it's going to be ok" I heard naruto say
"B-but Naruto I need them" I said stuttering
"Cmon y/n come with me" I heard Sakura say and I nodded

"Both Sasuke and Haku idk how you have a connection with him, but they would want us to be happy ok?" She told me I nodded and pulled her into a hug and she hugged back.

I looked back at Haku and saw this old guy kick him and Naruto yell at Zabuza.

I went to Sasukes body and carefully pulled out the needles from his body while Sakura cried.

"Don't think I gave up on you nerd" I heard Sasuke say. I looked at him with wide eyes and Sakura hugged him and started crying some more.

" *grunts*Sakura get off me" Sasuke said
"Oh Sasuke" she said

-skip to the part we're they bury Zabuza and Haku-

"Can I say something please?" I asked the rest of team 7
"Sure kiddo" dad said
I took a deep breath.

"If y/n is reading this to you all then I am dead, you see the first day I met her was on the hills, I was just passing by her and she already knew it was me. I was surprised but yet again she is the Copy cats ninjas daughter. While me and y/n got to know each other by meeting up in the hills every morning or night, we spoke of things that we never thought we would say outloud. Y/n and I understood each other she was someone kind, someone I can trust. Though she knew that she would be betraying her team and father, she still took the risk of being my friend so please don't be upset with her. Y/n trusted me enough to tell me her worries, past, what she would like her future to be when she gets her revenge, even her deepest secrets, and I take pride for that, knowing she could trust me that quickly.
Y/n is a special and funny one and loved it when I brought her apples to eat, she was a very interesting person. I've meet many people in my short life but she was one of a kind.
I remember I brought some tea for us to drink, she told me that funny joke about what she did when she was 4, and tea came out of my nose, it burned but it was worth it.
Thank you y/n for being a friend I could count on, Thank you for caring for me.
Thanks for being someone I could trust.
Please Kakashi The Copy Cat ninja take care of her she means a lot to me."
Goodbye y/n I hope you live your best life"

I finished tears were falling down. Everyone looked at me with shock but with sympathy in there eyes.
"We should go we have to get back to our village." I said

"Alright team 7 let's go"

"I hope dad doesn't get mad at me" I thought to myself
"Time to go home"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 7.3K 23
An outcast since birth and the jinchuriki of the 7 tailed wolf, (Y/n) does her best to keep her head held high. But citizens of her village look down...
64.6K 1.2K 52
You're the daughter of kakashi hatake. Everything was good and fine in your life, nothing new until your dad decides he wants you to meet his team...
548K 33K 42
𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗲 BOOK 1 γ€ŽI'm tired of seeing a world full of itself. Why can't you understand that there's no black or white?』 Sakura never thought she wou...
185K 5.4K 45
Haruno Sakura comes from powerful family, each and every member of it being famous in some oarts of the world. But she is the last one alive. She ha...