Can't Even Think Straight [bo...

By SkeneKidz

Evan Sudlow is narcissistic, over-dramatic, and secretly gay. Sebastian Amsel is calm, casual, and hotter tha... More

Can't Even Think Straight [boyxboy]
Can't Even Think Straight {2}
Can't Even Think Straight {4}
Can't Even Think Straight {5}
Can't Even Think Straight {6}
Can't Even Think Straight {7}
Can't Even Think Straight {8}
Can't Even Think Straight {9}
Can't Even Think Straight {10}
Can't Even Think Straight {11}
Can't Even Think Straight {12}
Can't Even Think Straight {13}
Can't Even Think Straight {14}
Can't Even Think Straight {15}
Can't Even Think Straight {16}
Can't Even Think Straight {17}
Can't Even Think Straight {18}
Can't Even Think Straight {19}
Can't Even Think Straight {20}
Can't Even Think Straight {21}
Can't Even Think Straight {22}
Can't Even Think Straight {23}
Can't Even Think Straight {24}
Can't Even Think Straight {25}
Can't Even Think Straight {26}
Can't Even Think Straight {27}
Can't Even Think Straight {28} END

Can't Even Think Straight {3}

81.9K 3.7K 1.7K
By SkeneKidz

                “Hi guys!” Murphy greeted, pulling the door open and smiling at us.

                He stepped aside to let us in. We entered the house and took our shoes off before following him down into the basement.

                My heart stopped as my eyes landed on Sebastian. He was sitting on one of the couches in the basement, typing away on a laptop.

                “Hey, Sebastian! Get off Facebook. Rory and Evan are here, so we can play Twister with Liam now to shut him up,” Murphy said.

                Sebastian looked up and nodded. He turned the computer off and set it down before standing up and striding over to us.

                Sebastian Amsel had a Facebook? Well, hello stalking time…

                Rory nudged me in the side, apparently reading my mind again. Dammit. I really hated when he used his psychic powers on me.

                “Hey, Liam!” Murphy called, cupping his hands over his mouth. “Liam, come downstairs! And bring Twister with you!”

                About 0.5 seconds later, a little boy zoomed down the stairs, nearly crashing into Sebastian. Sebastian caught him easily, steadying him.

                “I brought it Murphy!” the little boy said, bouncing up and down and holding a box labeled “Twister”.

                “Good. Sebastian will help you set it up,” Murphy said.

                Sebastian nodded and took the box from Liam. They went out to an open section of the basement and set the Twister sheet down together.

                “It’s set up! Now you, Rory, and Evan get over here and let’s play right now!” Liam demanded impatiently.

                “Nice to see you too Liam,” I said, rolling my eyes and walking over.

                Liam was Murphy’s 7 year old brother. Sometimes he was the cutest little boy you’d ever meet in your life, and sometimes he was just the bossiest friggin’ brat. But if you called him out on it, he’d give you puppy-dog eyes and fake tears, and you’d be sucked right back into the cute kid act. Oh, he was good.

                “Hi Evan!” Liam said brightly. He thrust the spinner into my arms. “You’re the spinner!” He shoved me onto the nearby couch before bouncing over to the edge of the sheet and nodding at me to begin.

                Friggin’ brat. I’m telling you.

                But whatever. This game meant I got to see Sebastian bent over. Mmm, good ass view, here I come.

                “Right hand blue,” I said after spinning it.

                The four of them put their hands on the blue space. I continued to spin and tell them where to go. I had to fight back a smirk, loving their position. Sebastian was completely bent over and twisted together with Liam. Sebastian’s ass also happened to be right in my line of view.

                Liam grit his teeth, trying not to fall. His tiny arms and legs couldn’t handle being spread out and intertwined with Sebastian’s. Sebastian, however, had long arms and legs, and seemed to be having no problem holding the position he was currently in.

                Murphy noticed that Liam was about to collapse and, knowing that his brother was the sorest of sore losers, pretended to slip.

                “Darn, I lost,” he said, trying to look disappointed instead of relieved that he had successfully avoided one of Liam’s temper tantrums.

                “Haha!” Liam cried triumphantly, jumping up. Sebastian and Rory stood up as well, stretching a little.

                I got up and handed the spinner to Murphy, shooting him a grateful look. Liam got to be incredibly scary when he was upset.

                I positioned myself next to Rory, ready to play. Liam and Sebastian were across from me. Liam was bouncing again, excited for another round.

                “Left foot red!” Murphy announced.

                We placed our left feet on the red space and waited for further instruction. Murph began to read off different positions and we settled into them. To my disappointment, I became entangled with everyone except Sebastian.

                Next to me, Rory fell down. We all relaxed and got up. I cracked my back as Rory took the spinner from Murphy and sat down.

                “Now it’s Sebastian’s turn to lose, since he’s the only one who hasn’t been the spinner yet,” Liam said matter-of-factly.

                “Oh, is that so?” Sebastian asked, a smirk dancing on his lips. “Well, I won’t go down without a fight.”

                Liam grinned at him. “I love a challenge!” he said smugly.

                Oh hell naw bitches. THIS LITTLE BRAT WAS MOVING IN ON MY MAN. AND HE WAS DOING BETTER THAN ME. AND HE WAS ONLY 7.

                Either I was pathetic, or Sebastian was a pervert. Nope, it was definitely Sebastian. I wasn’t pathetic. So he was a pervert. Huh. I had never really pegged him as that sort of guy. You learn something new every day.

                Rory spun. “Right hand green,” he instructed.

                Determined to win this and beat Liam, I slapped my palm down against a green space. Rory began to call out our instructions, and we followed them.

                Soon enough, my heart was slamming. Liam, Sebastian, and I were tangled together awkwardly. Well, I mean, it would have been awkward if I were actually straight.

                My face was nearly touching Sebastian’s. He had a smug grin, seeing as he was the only one not trembling with the effort of trying to hold himself up. Our arms were twisted together, and my right leg was wrapped around his.

                The contact we were currently sharing was driving me crazy. Liam was struggling to hold himself up, and his face was nearly against Sebastian’s arm.

                “Left foot red,” Rory called out.

                Carefully, very carefully, I shifted my left leg against a yellow space. Sebastian, Liam, and Murphy also shifted.

                “You alright there Liam?” Murphy asked with a smirk.

                “I’m fine!” Liam growled, a light coat of sweat on his forehead. His arms were trembling violently and he bit his lip, trying to hold himself up.

                Oh no. Liam looked like he was about to go down, which meant two things. One, either he was actually going to go down. Or two, Murphy was going to lose on purpose so that Liam wouldn’t get angry.

                If either of them went down right now, that meant I would lose this position with Sebastian. I had never been so close to him before.

                My face was so close to his that I could’ve shifted just slightly and kissed him. Our arms were touching, and our right legs were touching. It was enough to make me happy for the rest of my life, even if my arms were growing tired of trying to hold my body up.

                “Right foot blue,” Rory announced.

                Liam moved and his trembling eased some as his foot slid closer to his body. Murphy also moved and relaxed, seeing that Liam was no longer in danger of dropping.

                That made me smile to myself a little. Good, you friggin’ man stealing brat. You better not fall while I was enjoying my position with Sebastian.

                But our position quickly changed.

                I moved my foot to put it on the blue space. Unfortunately, Sebastian had, like me, waited to make sure Liam would be okay. So he moved his foot at the exact same time as I did.

                Our legs caught against each other and I fell, landing on my back. The force of my fall was enough to pull Sebastian tumbling off balance.

                Sebastian fell forward, landing on me, his body pressing against mine comfortably. Sebastian’s face was a blur of shock, surprise, and confusion.

                And then, as his hands slipped, it was rapidly descending towards mine. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 238 11
To be honest, Jasper's not sure of the exact moment he realized he was gay. He suspects it was somewhere around fifth grade. All the other kids start...
2.2M 50.4K 26
They used to hate each other, then she moved away for three years. Now she's back for senior year and everything is different.He is arrogant and cock...
598K 22.4K 30
Travis Blake and Gavin Drake have been best friends since they were infants. They share an impossibly close bond and know everything about each other...
169K 5.4K 23
Evan Blake was a quiet werewolf, not because he was shy or nervous but because he preferred to observe. It may sound weird but he was the type, alway...