" Are you lost Baby Boy ? "

By destinyvib

After the disappearance of Laura , Massimo is all shattered . But little does he know that his karma is going... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Note : End if Season 1

Chapter 18

2.3K 72 1
By destinyvib

Veronica looked deeply into his eyes and gave a faint smile ,
She crashed her lips on Massimo's lips again ,
They both were in sync as Veronica grabbed Massimo by his hair pulled his face harder into the kiss.
But Massimo was continuously looking at the screen , he had sadness and disappointment in his eyes .
He closed his eyes trying to curb his frustration and pushed himself into Veronica and grabbed her waist harder , he started rubbing her back while kissing her with as much force as he could .

Veronica started smirking within the kiss ,
She broke the kiss and licked Massimo's lips.

She gave a tiny stare to him and next thing is the fairly echo sound which came from the Massimo's recently slapped cheek  , Veronica gave a tight and aggressive smash to his handsome face .

" what " , Massimo said while suppressing his aggression within , his nostrils blew up with frustration.

" This . Is . For pointing guns at me at the Airport ", she respond with her resting bitch face .

" next time , you ever try to act over smart with me , I swear I am gonna rip her head off "

The words coming from Veronica's mouth about Laura were raging Massimo more n more , he wanted to strangle this bitch and smash her head to the wall but he was helpless, because for Laura's life he had to be her puppet .

The Massimo Toricelli never felt this powerless in his entire life ,

Veronica was indeed his match or even more .

She shoot off from the room while Massimo kept staring at her leaving , he was so furious that one could see his face nerve  was about to burst out any moment .

" UGHHHHHH !! " , he shouted with pain and aggravation that he punched the wall on his left.
That's all he could do this moment , he was in never ending jigsaw puzzle where he had no clue to escape ,

" ahm " , someone cleared the throat
Massimo turned and it was Adam , he came up to check Massimo as he knew all this chaos is making me frustrated , the concerned look on Adam's face broke Massimo and he briskly walked to hug him tight .

He flinched hard because he didn't want to sob but it was extremely hard for him to keep all these emotions inside him , all this disappointments , rage , helplessness and confusion made him lost in the darkness .

Adam pat him on the back , " I know what you are feeling "

" I really have no FUCKING IDEA ! on what to do ! ", Massimo spat while wailing.

Adam broke their hug and pushed him lightly , " you are not a quitter, you are Massimo Torricelli , you can do everything ",

" and no American psycho bitch can defeat you for long " , he added ,

"But what can I do , that lady has chained me completely ",

" just go with the flow right now and leave the rest upon me ", Adam advised , " we will take her down for sure " .

Massimo took a deep breath and looked away in sadness .

" sir "
Massimo looked turned his head and Adam turned himself and saw the butler , who was carrying heavy baggages.

" where should I keep it ? " , he asked

Adam flinched , " is this—-?"

" yes sir , it's Madam Veronica's luggage " , butler responded

Adam gave a fake smile , " offcourse " , " place it at its actual place "

" In hell " , Massimo whispered ,

Adam chuckled and moved his arms around his shoulder , " come on buddy , let's grab a drink ", " we need to discuss a lot of stuff " .

They both left the room .

VERONICA'S POV

I was roaming around in the mansion to have it's tour but one thing was going around in my mind continuesly,

I need to get that little bitch out of My Massimo's mind and heart ,

He is mine

All mine !!

And I will remove every trace of her memory in his life ,

Starting from this house .

I walked into that old hall which was jinxed with her photographs and portraits , everything I see her face I feel my blood boiling .

" I just want to rip off your face from these walls and I will for sure ", I said while looking at her huge poster .

Suddenly I heard someone laughing , the noise came from the next room .

I walked into that room and there I saw Massimo and Adam laughing and talking , with drinks in their hands .

It was the bar room ,

Massimo's eyes met mine and he smiled more , " hey baby ! Come here ! "

Are you serious?

Am I dreaming ?

Did he really just call me " baby " ?

Obviously he is faking it Veronica
Just one hour ago he wanted to kill you

So just go with the flow

I nodded and smiled

" come closer babe " , he said while brushing his hands through his hair .

I walked towards him and the moment I got closer to him he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me towards him and KISSED ME !

It was a 2 second kiss but I loved it , although I knew it was all shamp.

But hey ! Here goes nothing !

" you liked your new home ", he asked ,

" I loved it honey " , I replied ,

" glad you liked it " , " tomorrow we are having a party , where I would like to introduce my lady love to my people "

Hmmmm..... that's interesting

Not bad Mr Torricelli

I think I must not understood you ,

" that's amazing baby "
" I am so excited " , I displayed my fake enthusiasm when he rubbed his hand over my hair ,

I walked closer to him and placed my hand over his chest ,

" but before that , let's relax " , I smirked

" in our room ..........honey " , I commanded and turned to walk towards the exit .

Let's see how obedient you have become my love .

I thought while walking towards the room .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 188K 48
WARNING: CONTAINS MATURE SCENE, INTENDED FOR MATURE ONES ONLY! She's simple. He's the hottest monster of all Italians and probably the world. She's...
133K 4.2K 50
Luca Moretti Deadliest And Dangerous Mafia boss of Italy Love his family to no extent can scarified anything for them even his life Can destroy anyo...
8.9K 330 18
Hey everyone, This is a fanfiction of Blanka LipiƱska's novel inspired movie 365 Days. The movie 365 Days ended with a lot of quiestions left in the...
16.8K 606 52
Seraphine's world around her starts to crumble and fall into the hands of people she calls family. When she thinks everyone is against her, she meets...