Just Say It (A Teasing Master...

Av Stories_with_arka

[COMPLETED] Set just after the summer festival. Nishikata is struggling to understand his feelings and affect... Mer

Before I start...
1. Without her
3. Nishikata's Choice
4. Teased, fed and cuddled
5. Hints
6. Making a Leap
7. Gift
8. Arcade
9. Realizations
10. Truths and Lies
11. Moving on
12. Escape
13. Memories- 1. Handkerchief
14. Memories- 2. Counting Stars
15. Memories- 3. Indirect Kiss
16. Memories- 4. Tandem Riding
17. Memories- 5. Sick
18. Memories- 6. Loss
19. Letter
20. Coincidence
21. Misunderstood
22. What if
23. Good bye
24. Too late
25. Regret
26. Tragedy
27. Close Call
28. First win
29. Jealous
30. Just Say It
31. Just Said It
32. Dream comes true
33. All's well that ends well
Thanks!
Sequel

2. I Lose Again

1.8K 26 32
Av Stories_with_arka

Nishikata's POV

I was walking towards the abandoned plot. Man I was excited. I have calculated the ETA of Takagi perfectly. According to my calculation, if I keep walking at this pace, I should reach there before Takagi. There, I earn my first score. Then, I give her this box and say that I purchased a gift for her. Then, when she opens it, I am sure she will blush this time. I am the best.

As I turned the corner, I found that Takagi was not there. Eureka! I have beaten her. After all these years of struggle, I finally managed to beat her and that also in her own challenge. I shouted loudly, "Ha-ha, Takagi, you did not beat me this tim—"

"BOOM?!" someone shouted from behind, I jumped and fell on my back, facing the culprit. I was bewildered, frustrated as well as somewhat happy to see Takagi standing in front of me and laughing her lungs out."

"Oh Nishikata" She said between laughs "your reactions are so funny."

"Laugh all you want Takagi, because, I have finally beaten you in your own game"

She stopped her laughing, looked at me teasingly and said. "Are you sure about that?"

"Well, y-yeah" I stammered "you were not here when I got here."

"Then tell me this, how did I manage to get behind you? You were facing the road after all."

"You could sneak behind me anytime, its dark as well."

"No idiot, I was always here. I even saw the proud look on your face when you first arrived here." She said and started to laugh again "I was hiding behind the barrels"

"But-but how could you reach here before me?"

"I never said I was in my house..."

"WHAT?! That means,"

"That means I was standing on the road when I called you. You are so funny,"

Really, I was that funny, Takagi had managed to tease me again, and she did it from the time she returned. She is indeed becoming an expert.

"Here, get up." She said and gave her hand. I grabbed it and stood up

"Uh, Nishikata" She said "You are holding my hand see"

Oh my god, Noo. I immediately pulled my hand and blushed heavily, while Takagi started to laugh again.

"Nishikata" She said while laughing "You know that your face is fully red?"

"Hahaha so funny."

"So as for your punishment..."

"But before that, I have a gift for you"

"Is that so?"

"Here, take it" I handed the box to her.

"Nishikata, its looks like the box of an engagement ring"

I again started to blush. "W-what?" I stammered "n-no it's not an engagement ring, it's just a surprise for you"

"Oh, so you got it to surprise me" she opened the box and the small air bomb I affixed got off. Boom.

"And you really thought you would surprise me with this?" She said "Awww. So cute, Nishikata"

"Well I-uh just kind—"

"So about your punishment, I will give you two options."

"Go ahead"

"First, you will have to have a sleepover at my house and second I will have a sleep over at your house. The vacation has almost ended, so, it will be fun. Besides, I could always help you in your homework."

"WHAT?! A sleepover?" Wait, that means, Takagi and I, together in a room...AGHH "B-But my parents will be out for a week."

"What a coincidence, I am alone in my house as well, that's why I asked you."

"Then, what if I have chosen your house?"

"Are you thinking of something pervy? Huh Nishikata?" She said in that teasing tone again.

"No, n-n-not at all"

"Well you are blushing, that proves the fact."

"NO! I was just thinking about which option I should choose."

She moved towards the road, and before disappearing into the corner she turned back and said, "I will be waiting for your answer. Call me tomorrow morning. And...I also missed you..." she disappeared in the corner.

I was standing there, motionless and still, still trying to process what she just said before leaving. Did she just say that she missed me as well? Wait, how did she know that I was kind of missing her? Does that mean, oh no, she read my mind again. I ran towards my home, scratching my head.

Takagi's POV

After I left Nishikata standing in the plot, I could not contain my blush anymore. I was able to tell him that I miss him. If only he could understand what I truly meant. I am eagerly waiting for his phone call tomorrow. I should rush to my house and get to sleep, tomorrow will be a long day, for sure.

Nishikata's POV

Damn it, I can't even sleep well. Whenever I try to sleep, Takagi's face appears in front of me. Without even my realization, the sun had risen. I had to tell Takagi my decision. As I was staring at the ceiling, I heard a knock in my room.

"Dear, we are leaving now. Be safe ok?" Mom said.

"Mom, can you please come in, I need to ask something." Mom entered. She all dressed up and ready to go.

"Tell, Nishikata." She asked me while she sat beside me in my bed.

"Well, the thing is... I kind of lost a contest against Takagi yesterday."

"Takagi, you mean your little girlfriend from your school?"

"MOM!" I blushed crazily as I defended myself. "PLEASE, SHE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND. W-We are just friends."

"Ok ok I admit defeat" Mom said while she raised her hands, "Now tell me the punishment."

So, here goes nothing, "Well, she asked me she wanted to have a sleepover in my house or I should have a sleepover at her house..."

"I would always suggest you go to her house, as we will not be present."

"The thing is; she told me that her parents will be out too."

"Then, it is up to you, because, both the options is equally dangerous."

"What do you mean by dangerous?" I said bulging at her.

"Nothing."She said as she poked me "Now tell me what you want."

"Well-uh I kind off-uh"

"Well" she said while getting up. "I leave the decision to you, I have obligations to none. But, be careful about what you do. You are still a minor." She said and gave me a warm smile. She headed towards the door. At the door step, she turned around and said, "Also, Nishikata, if she is coming, make sure you clean the room and get something special for her. Also, try to understand your feelings." She left.

Wait what? What did she mean by that? I was sitting on my bed, motionless and still as I heard my mother from the main door, "Bye Nishikata, take care."

I was still thinking what she meant. How can I not understand my own feelings? Maybe she was joking after all. Now, about the punishment.

After several minutes of thinking, I finally decided what I will do. I called Takagi. She instantly picked up the call. "Nishikata, you finally called." Her voice was lovely. From what I thought of her voice, I was sure she was influencing me a lot.

"T-Takagi" I stammered and blushed crazily "I-"

"You are blushing" She interrupted.

"N-no I am not blushing."

"Prove it, send me a photo"

"Ok, I am blushing, it's hot after all."

"Nishikata" She asked me in a hesitant manner. "I should tell you. My is not going out today, so if you want, you can do the sleepover in my house. So...What's your decision?"

Here goes nothing "I choose to...."

cliffhanger...I like it (its called cliffhanger right?)

So, here goes the 2nd chapter. i wrote two chapter of this and two chapters of my other story in only two days. However, there will be delay in the next chapter as my exams are continuing and will end on 10th September. hopefully, i will be able to publish another chapter in between. hope you guys like it. 

Thanks for 40+ views. don't forget to review.

Till then

Stories_with_arka

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

22.1K 321 28
Trigger warning : story not suitable for Children and made for mature teens and older audiences. ...
16.9K 295 24
The best showcase of love was simply be there for them. This is my first Karakai jouzu no Takagi-san fanfic. As a massive fan of this cute pair, I'd...
739K 20.5K 69
(Y/n) Togata, a now third year, has figured out that that her teasing and joking has been confused for flirting towards her teacher, Shota Aizawa. Sh...
15.8K 379 69
Disclaimer: Characters are not owned by the creator of this fan fiction, just decided to make my very own fan fiction of an anime I truly do enjoy. ...