Hacked || kth.

By someonepassingby

''I'll turn your software into hardware'' More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12.
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

15

15.7K 1.3K 2.9K
By someonepassingby

"...ouch"

You had stuck your foot out to trip him, but your tactic backfired when he pulled you down with him.

In his arrogant triumph, he smirked - just a small pouting of the lips; a narrowing of the eyes and a tilting of the head. It was so subtle, it was even more infuriating for you who caught a glimpse of it after making the foolish mistake. The air is so brittle it could snap, and if it doesn't, you might.

His hand is placed beside your head, body slowly shifting above you as he balances himself.

"This position suits you" he gazes down at you, deep tone devoid of the irritation he had previously showcased. "Since you're a servant, below me is where you belong"

Meanwhile Lucas watches you both, rather dubiously; "Aight imma head out"

Your fingers twitch in restrained annoyance, back slightly quivering against the cold marble floor. You sigh lightly, eyelashes fluttering closed as you mentally strengthen your resolve. If you give him the reaction he wants, you lose.

Lips perking into a smirk, you meet his deep gaze which bore into yours. He tilts his head, soft wisps of hair touching your forehead. "The fuck you smirking at?"

"I wanna do bad things to you" you say, tongue languidly swiping over your bottom lip.

His eyes framed with thick lashes widen imperceptibly, blinking once. "Like what" 

You lift your head, leaning closer until your lips brush past his cheeks - stopping until it reaches his slightly pink earlobe. A soft scent of vanilla and cologne waft past your nose as you sniff and lightly exhale, the heat of your breath washing over his ear. "LIKE BREAK YOUR LEGS AND THROW YOU OFF A BUILDING-"

You find yourself pulled away from him instantly as he slams you back onto the floor. "You got close to tell me that-?!"

All the tension built between these moments dissipate in an instant as you both scramble away from each other. Both of you adorn expressions of disgust, flashing middle fingers and meaningless insults from across of the room.

"Go bald you sexy bastard"

"If I was a bird you'd be the first person I'd shit on"

"My middle finger gets a boner when I see you"

You pause, eyes squinting in perception as you ponder; wasn't he just avoiding the question you asked earlier? "So, about what I asked earlier..."

The reason you wanted to know was not to get him into trouble, like he probably assumed. J and V had mentioned they had attempted to place double spies in government units, so what if he was a friend rather than foe? You wanted to ask him, but then again you can't risk leaking your identity over this simple theory.

"Suddenly my ears hurt" he pops.

"I swear, if you walk out that door-"

He ran out.

-

You scurry around the empty grounds aimlessly in search for Lucas after cleaning and finishing things off for the new 'headquarters'. This was your last day after all, so you decided to exert some effort. You had not seen Taehyung since either.

-

WHERE ARE YOU

I already took my pay and left

why did you leave me alone 😭

I'm not trying to third wheel 😏

not a chance 🤢

haha

go get your pay init

-

Sliding your phone back into your pocket, your gaze flickers over to the window; a portrait of darkness painted into the city scape. Winter had gracefully arrived, bringing it's early chill and dark with it. 

After searching through a few of the spare rooms, you detect some sounds from a room situated at the end of the hallway. You approach the unfamiliar metallic door assuming he was in there, unbeknownst to him.

"hello?" you peek through a gap, spotting him occupying a computer. A lolipop dangles from his lips as he lazily swirls it around. When he notices your presence, he quickly turns the monitor off.

"What"

Well, this was awkward. You weren't usually alone with him since Lucas was always here with you, and the only conversations you'd had were provoking each other.

"Nice lolipop" you comment in an attempt to spark conversation. What the hell. "Can I have one?"

"I only have one" he raises an eyebrow suggestively, "wanna share?"

You elicit a sarcastic scoff, deciding to go along with his amorous attempt. "If you're suggesting we saliva swap, we can do it another way ;)"

He gazes at you for a few seconds, expression undecipherable. "You remind me of someone..." he mutters to himself, but you don't quite catch it.

"hm?"

"fucking gross" he says in a louder tone while turning away with a smirk, jaw tightening as he snaps the candy in two with his teeth and throws the stick away.

This really is weird.

"It's cold here, I'm freezing"

His narrowed eyes shift towards you, his thumb scraping at a lighter until the flame ignites. "Want me to set you on fire?"

You roll your eyes, deciding to get to the point. "Well, I'm here for my pay"

"Cum in" he lazily mumbles, shuffling through a drawer until he brings out a sealed envelope.

He seemed different than usual; there was something dormant and ambiguous swimming in his eyes. His stunning chocolate brown held a truth his face could not hide. Rather than different, perhaps you didn't know him well enough to consider what his usual self was.

The thick envelope is clutched between his long fingers, your gaze lingering on them more than necessary. Do all guys have such nice hands?

You take ahold of it, cold fingertips brushing against his warm ones. "I guess it's goodbye from here..."

His expression is unreadable, eyelids lowered heavily over his dark eyes. His fingers reach forward to tuck a strand of your hair behind your ear, only to unexpectedly flick your forehead. "Thank you for your service, servant"

That was unusually polite.

What a mysterious guy

Before you leave, you decide to depart with a heartfelt message.

"Go bald"

-

-

At your hideout

Your monitors buzz on, the musty heat emitting out of the system fans doing little to ease the chill in the air. It was finally time to unveil the truth about your father.

You decide to refresh your mind by conversing with V before you get into the intense decoding.

-

V for virgin wys

D for dickless

how are you 🤣

kinda confused tbh

girls are confusing

which girl confused you bruhh

but I get you, some guys honestly confuse me too

I can never tell what they're thinking

I'm different tho ;)

fuck whatever guy thats confusing you

instructions unclear; I now have two kids

NOT LITERALLY

Can you be my private variable?

why ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I want to be the only one with access to you

😍😍

well

if you have an empty slot, I have the card to fill it

if yk what i mean ;)

SMOOTH

so this confusing girl what she like

I wanna see my competition

the bitch tried to seduce me but failed

WHAT

I wouldnt have minded if it was you instead tho 😳

this whore catching hands

let's link sometime so I can seduce you instead ;)

oh

my servers don't go down, but I do ;)

-

-

That was enough stranger flirting for a day.

"Time to get serious" you mutter, straightening your posture.

-

click click, bang bang

-

You pause to take a break, neck stiff in it's fixated position. Tilting your head to the sides, you take a much needed stretch. "Now then..." you mutter to yourself, eyes perceptively scanning the contents of your screen.

~

-confidential, internal use only-

 <gateway 98% complete> <underground south block> <door 69>

~

You facepalm. "fuck you and your 69"

-

A/N: say something that'll make me 😳 and if you succeed I'll reply

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

964K 41.2K 34
" since you stole my boy, I am stealing yours. " -jjk
19 2 2
SeokJin X Reader An attempt to get with Seokjin. college au, alien hunter Jin.
598 48 12
"We thought you were an angel." One who lost everyone whom she loved...and the ones who were finding their love for 4 years gets tangled in a complic...
19.2K 475 16
💜💜💜