Game On!! || Dream SMP! [ D...

Par kamobokotrio

How did you ever get into the situation, where you would be the one claiming war on L' Man and The Dream Team... Plus

Author's Note
Yo! Someone clip that!
".. That was Sapnap, wasn't it?" Chapter Two
Author's Note
"You're going to all regret this." Chapter 4
"... Eret?" Chapter 5
"... Like the Titanic." Chapter 6
"I'll make a deal with you." Chapter 7
"Stick to the plan, Eret!... Oh hi, Wilbur-" Chapter 8
"Traitor? Wh- I am not!" (A Small Note.)
"How the heck was I supposed to know?!" Chapter 9
"Building an alliance, with unlikely allies." Chapter 10
"IT'S A TRAP!" Chapter 11
"Escaping Manburg." Chapter 12
Editors Note
Author's Note !

"Wow, I got a lot of people to disappoint!" Chapter 3

11.3K 286 437
Par kamobokotrio

Shocka sudden upsetting or surprising event or experience.

"WHAT?! GEORGE?!"

"Watch out!"

Your teammate wasn't watching as they disappeared into a puff of smoke, the chat almost going feral over the fact that someone else died in this death run. Giving a grimace, and looking at the death person who was controlling all the buttons, you thought about it. It was a straight run towards the goal, only thing was keeping you from crossing that line was the death killer, who was staring intently at your moves. A small step, their hand was hovering over the button, taking a step back, it retreated to their side. You couldn't see through the mask that they wore, which made it more harder to see when you could go and when you couldn't.

Thinking, you wouldn't want to get hurt by evaporating into thin air by dropping into the void. You would have to time this, a steady clock going inside your head as you leaned by the side of the trap. You found yourself seeing that it was sand, and that it should create a ripple effect to get you across, though, the last time you saw someone cross this, all the sand dropped at the same time. Maybe it was a pattern? The first person gets all the sand dropped while they fall, and when the other person goes when they think they're safe, all the sand drops in rows pretty quickly? Degrading this as passable, you found yourself getting up and stretching. Your chat, wild, giving you courage.

"Well, it couldn't hurt to try.. Let's run-"

When they huffed, that's when you started to run. Panicking, you found yourself slipping, the sand going down quickly down in rows behind you. Holding yourself up to your standard, and before falling, you found yourself gripping the edge of the platform, not really knowing that you had accidently won at the game, the words in bright yellow colors appearing across your face. Laughing, you pulled yourself upwards, feeling the hard pattern of the finish line close towards towards the stomach.

"Haha! It worked.. It worked."

You stood up, dusting yourself off as you logged off the game, going back to Hypixel as you looked at more games to play. Capture the wool was pretty fun to play, but that one on one game you've been playing with Pixel was really fun to do as well.

"That one's fun.. Which should we do chat?"

Laughing at some of the responses, you didn't see someone come up behind you, as you felt something tapping on your shoulder. Turning towards the small tap, you were met with a familiar figure. Dark brown eyes scanned over you as you noticed the familiar white headband of the ever familiar popular figure. Seemingly, no one knew that he was here, but the name was right there, the minecraft font showing the letters "Sapnap" in front of everyone. You were slightly shocked that he came towards you, and tapped you, but maybe it was just for you to move, you were kind of blocking the view.

You studied him more, wearing a white headband, his olive minecraft figure showed through most of the skin here, as he gave a small smile. Wearing the signature fire emblem on his shirt, with a black long sleeve shirt under it, and nice pants, with white shoes, you could really see that it was Sapnap.

"Ah, sorry I'll get out of your way-"

"No. No you're Star right?"

Shocked at his reply, you blinked. Your (eye color, or favorite color) eyes blinked, many times before you looked up at your name. Yes, it said Star Night, but it was just a funny name, maybe he was mistaking you for someone else. You shrugged it off as you replied back to him, holding a light and cheery tone towards your voice.

"I'm Star-Night. I think you might have the wrong person?"

"No I don't, you're literally Star. The one who bumped into me into the McDonald's?"

".. So it really was the real Sapnap-"

"Ouch, I'm offended in so many ways."

"Sure, Samsung Refrigerator."

You gave a small chuckle as he rubbed the back of his neck, looking nervous. Wasn't this the guy who literally t-posed on George while he was sleeping in that one stream? The number two screamer in the group and chaotic one? What was he so nervous about? He had like a million people! You only had 20k.

"Is there something you need..?"

"Well... Since Dream is a little baby man, I have to ask for myself. Would you like to join the Dream SMP?"

You blinked. Twice. Three times. Maybe even four times as you started to laugh. Wait, this guy wouldn't be serious? Asking, someone who didn't even reached 30k to join a 8 million (currently nearing 9 million subscribers) private server?! This guy was crazy. Absolutely insane.

"You're serious? Why're you asking me?"

"Dream thought you were cool, and he wanted another person on the server, so I found that you had a sizable amount-"

"Yeah right-"

"- and decided to see if you wanted to join?"

He looked at you with sort of pleading eyes. Aw, wait no! Don't fall for it! You've seen the "Sapnap Being Chaotic and Adorable for (However many minutes)", you will NOT fall for his trap.

"I don't know... Will I have to be in the war?"

"Meh, I don't know. Depends if L'manburg decided to attack again?"

"And Dream goes crazy. Yeah."

"Mm. So..?"

You thought about it, a smile slowly growing on your face as you went into a nod. How hard could it be? You could talk with your chat, have fun, and even get to meet some of the others in the dream team and L'manburg themselves! Nodding more, your head just went into a spiral of emotions, until you finally stopped, your chat going INSANE over the fact that one of their favorite youtubers got into the Dream SMP. Sapnap gave some sort of smile before starting to pull up the chat, typing (or rather whispering it to you so that no one else can get in) and you found yourself jumping up and down in happiness.

"LET'S. MUFFIN-ING. GOO!"

"Okay Bad."

Smiling, you entered the code, muttering to yourself.

"Wow, I got a lot of people to disappoint!"

Twitter

TwSapnap: Cat is in the bag.

DreamWasTaken: They're not a cat-

GeorgeNotFound: You're right, they're the dog, under the log, under a tree-

TwSapnap: LMAO-

DreamWasTaken: George i stg i will destroy ur house in da smp.

GeorgeNotFound: And i'll burn the crafting tables, try me.

"Welcome to the Dream SMP server, (your name)!"

Looking around at the tall spruce planks that almost towered over yourself, you shrugged, as you had realized this was the normal way everyone without a bed in the dream SMP spawned. Following Sapnap out of an exit, you saw the same planks that you had always saw in the stream. You weren't streaming now, you were planning to reveal it later.

"So. I'm neutral. I'm planning on not letting anything get in the way of me building my small cottage."

"Right. Right I'll let Dream know."

Walking around, you found Sapnap typing something in the chat, but didn't bother to open it. Bamboo, wood, obsidian, you name it! Glancing around, you found that the trees to the right were almost cut down, saplings left there to be burned the next day. Wincing, you found yourself in the direct crosshairs of a peculiar, and very much loud, familiar voice.

"OI-"

"Oh great.. listen Star, stay very, very quiet."

Noticing the voice, you didn't even dare to say nothing as the one and only TommyInnit came running towards Sapnap, his blonde hair and blue eyes made him especially more scary to you as the fact that he was the same HEIGHT AS SAPNAP? Well, he just seemed that small in real life then.. weird.

"Oi! I never agreed to this-"

"No one agrees to you, Tommy-"

"I'm the right handed man of L'manburg, and you're just bringing.. you're bringing a WOMEN onto the server."

"stop assuming genders, tommy. and yes, this is star, we needed to have some more people on the server."

"I DIDN'T ASK THAT YOU SON OF A BI-"

The rambling went on until you started to yawn, causing both of them to glance over at you, Tommy the first to question your feeble "existence" in the place of the right hand man of L'Manburg.

"You're Star?!"

".. Yeah."

"What kind of name is that?! TommyInnit is a way better name than.. than STAR!"

"And you have a channel called TommyOutit, bitch boy."

Tommy blinked, multiple times, anger started to show through his face as you started to snort. Oh my god, calling TommyInnit a bitch boy, was a Skeppy moment. You were proud of yourself.

"... YOU SON OF A BITCH I SAID FOR YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT, I TOLD EVERYONE IN MY CHAT NOT TO CALL ME THAT AND YET YOU DISRUPTED-"

"Tommy! Tommy calm."

You had snorted, as you started to look at the two.

"Well, care to share and try to show me around..?"

"Tch, I'm not showing.. you around."

"tOMMY-"

"fine. but we're starting with L'Manburg!"

"fine.."

Twitter

TommyInnit: pog champ

DreamWasTaken: Can we just start a huge pog chain in the retweets?
(1k retweets)

DreamWasTaken: Oh.

TommyInnit: how DARE YOU STEAL MY LOYAL AND LOVING FANS OF L'MANBURG-

"This is where you're staying Star?"

A voice came up behind you, George. You had met them all briefly before walking away, maybe a couple of thousands blocks from the original spawn point. Holding some birch wood in your hand from the forest, you nodded to him as he took off his goggles. Wearing his signature blue shirt with a red and white tag in the middle, he wore nothing but that and some jeans, maybe he had just went swimming? It could explain the wet footprints that he left with his bare feet.

"i.. fell into some water, cause of dream and all."

"Oh yeah, he likes to do pranks on you, right?"

"Yeah, yeah."

Taking another look, George found himself sitting on a nearby step that you had made for yourself in case you had gotten tired and needed some sort of break.

Needless to say, your stay had been (almost) pleasant, and you had no worries about the near future!

.

.

.

Oh how wrong you were...

5.1 pages, 1,759 words

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

33.6K 631 11
You were fighting in the war between the dream smp and L'manburge when you were captured by dream and his gang. Over time you developed feelings for...
36.5K 1.2K 16
so, have you ever wondered what may have happened if george never did what he did at dream and fundy's wedding? this fanfic is an idea of what may ha...
175K 6.6K 11
After an accident, Dream believes he is an awful person, and doesn't deserve anything good in life. George and Sapnap disagree. Disclaimer: I don't...
2.6M 86.4K 44
Caught in a war L'Manburg can't win, Wilbur offers up one last thing. You.