Polar Opposite Siblings

By gingerblue19

Celia Malfoy and Draco Malfoy are both students at The Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Her brothe... More

Welcome to Hogwarts
First Day of School in The Wizarding World
Troll In The Dungeon?!
Hogwarts For The Holidays And Detention For a Night
A Year Gone!
Third Year Of Hogwarts
First Day Back
The Chamber Of Secrets.
Duelling Club and the Parselmouth
Tom Riddle and The Chamber Of Secrets
Another Year Gone!
Back To Hogwarts
Riddikulus!
Werewolves and A Bad Day Of Quidditch
Helping Harry to Hogsmeade!
Broaden Your Minds Sirius Black is Here!
Another Year Gone!
Quidditch World Cup!
Death Eater March
Welcome To Hogwarts For The Triwizard Tornument!
Class of Horror with Moody
The Goblet of Fire Choosening
Chaos has wreaked at Hogwarts
Task one: Dragons.
Speak of The Devil, The Yule Ball is Coming.
The Hogsmeade Date
Dancing With The Joker
Dress Shopping!
The Yule Ball
Task Two: The Black Lake
Task Three: The Maze
A Day To Mourn The Dead.
Welcome To The Order Of The Pheonix
Back To Hogwarts
Professor Umbitch.
Umbridge Taking Power
Dumbledores Army
The Room of Requirement
Learning to Defend
Defense skills and Charms
Christmas At The Order
Already Back in Hell With Umbridge
N.E.W.Ts and O.W.Ls
The Ministry for Magic
Finally, Another year gone!
The Burrow
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes!
Seventh Year of Hogwarts
Back on The Grind
A Surprise For a Malfoy
This Should Be Fun
Lost For Words and Faked Confidence
For Better or For Worse
Home For The Holidays
Back To School Already.
A Posioned Weasley On His Birthday
A Death to Remember
The Eight Harry Potters
A Wedding To Remember
Christmas Eve In Godrics Hollow
The Forest Of Dean
The World is Darker Now
Hogwarts Isn't Home Anymore
The Boy Who Lived
Years Go By But Laughter Never Dies
All Good Things Come To An End

Cup Readings and Flying Creatures

727 25 3
By gingerblue19

(Celia pov)

"Welcome, my children. In this room, you shall explore the noble art of Divination." Professor Trelawney said to us in a whimsical voice.

"In this room, you shall discover if you possess the Sight. Hello. I am Professor Trelawney. Together we shall cast ourselves into the future." Everyone was either freaked out or bored out of their minds.

"This term, we'll focus on Tasseomancy, the art of reading tea leaves. So please, take the cup of the person sitting opposite you." She instructed us and I look at Jackson and nod.

"What do you see? The truth lies buried like a sentence deep within a book, waiting to be read." This woman annoys me, "But first, you must broaden your minds." I laughed as she shook Jason's head.

"First, you must look beyond!" Everyone looks to where she points and I snickered, this was a load of rubbish.

"What a load of rubbish," Harriott said and I nod in agreement before taking a second look, she wasn't there before.

"Where did you come from?" I asked in confusion.

"Me?" Harriott asks him, "I've been here all this time."

"You, boy... is your grandfather quite well?" Trelawney questions Kallum.

"I think so," he replies.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that," he looked worried, "Give me the cup..." Sean hands her the cup and she frowns, "Pity."

Kallum snatches the cup and had a look inside it, I roll my eyes as I looked into Jackson's cup.

"What's my beyond, Gypsy?" Jackson jokes and I laughed as I look in it.

"You're gonna be..." I read through the book, "in a romantic relationship in your near future." I nod my head, "score."

"Oh bloody hell, nose down, Malfoy," he laughs at me and I laughed as well.

"I just see tea leaves..."

"Broaden your minds. Your aura is pulsing, dear. Are you in the beyond? I think you are." Trelawney said and Jason leans back and touches my knee with his head.

"Sure," Jason replies and then looked up at me, I rest my chin on my hand and grin down at him.

"Look at the cup. Tell me what you see," Trelawney said and he looks into Harriott's cup.

"Oh, yeah. Um... Well, she's got sort of a wonky cross. That's trials and suffering. And that there could be the sun and that's happiness. So... you're gonna suffer, but you're gonna be... happy about it." Jason explains and Harriott kinda just sighed, she accepted it.

"Yikes."

"Shove off," Harriott and Jason told me.

"Whoa, okay," I muttered.

"Give me the cup," Jason hands her the cup and she shrieks before tossing it back on to their table.

"Bloody hell," I muttered.

"Oh, my dear boy. My dear... you have the Grim." Trelawney said to Harriott.

"You said that last year!" Someone shouts and we all snorted.

"Taking form of a giant spectral dog. It's among the darkest omens in our world. It's an omen... of death."

"Way to dampen the mood," I say and a few people laughed, "sorry... sorry..." I rose my hands up in surrender before looking to Jackson and winked.

"You don't think that Grim thing's got anything to do with Sirius Black?" Ron asks, I wanted to walk with the trio, our curriculum was mashed again.

"God this year is going to suck," I told Harry and he chuckles at me. "You got the grim too? Boy, everyone must be going to die then." I said in a bored tone.

"Oh, honestly, Ron. If you ask me, Divination's a woolly discipline," Hermione told him, "Now, Ancient Runes, that's a fascinating subject."

"Ancient Runes? Exactly how many classes are you taking?" Ron asks her.

"A fair few," Hermione responds.

"Hang on. That's not possible," I said to her and she looks at me, "Ancient Runes is in the same time as Divination. You have to be in two classes at once."

"Don't be silly. How could anyone be in two classes at once?" I rose an eyebrow at her as she fiddles with her necklace.

"Broaden your minds. Use your Inner Eye to see the future!"

-

"That's it. Come on, now. Come closer. Less talking, if you don't mind," Hagrid says as we surrounded his hut.

"I got a real treat for you today. A great lesson. So follow me. Right, you lot. Less chattering." We followed him into the forest, it reminded me of my second year when Voldemort was in the shadows trying to gain a life from drinking unicorn blood.

-

"Why am I here again?" I ask.

"Curriculum mashup!" I just groan out in annoyance.

"Why can't fourth years have a normal timetable?!" I shout.

"Because they hate us!" Sean shouts back.

"My Inner Eye says no, the big bad doggy is gonna eat Harriott instead!" I yell and the fourth years burst out laughing.

-

"Form a group over there. And open your books to page forty-nine," Hagrid instructs, I look at my book and then stare in horror.

"Exactly how do we do that?" Draco and I shout at him.

"Just stroke the spine, of course!" Hagrid responds, fair enough it is alive, "Goodness me." I look at Draco before stroking the spine of the monster book. Draco does the same and then we opened our books.

"Ah!" Neville was on the ground getting attacked by the monster book.

"Don't be such a wimp, Longbottom," Draco said to him as he kept walking and pulled me with him.

"I'm okay. Okay," Neville says before getting attacked again.

"Just pat the damn book Neville!" I shout and Draco rolled his eyes at me.

-

"I think they're funny," Hermione states.

"Oh, yeah. Terribly funny. Witty." Draco said, then scoffed, "God, this place has gone to the dogs. Wait until Father hears Dumbledore's got this oaf teaching classes." Crabbe and Goyle laughed.

"Shut up, Draco."

"Shut up, Malfoy." Draco looks around and they all oohed Harry as he defended Hagrid. Draco walks up to him and grins.

Draco then looks up and he walks backwards, "D-Dementor! Dementor!" He points and everyone looks before the Slytherins laugh and put their robe hoods up, Harry looks back as they made ghost sounds.

"You're a dick," I smacked Draco upside the head and he shot me a nasty glare as Hermione walked away with Harry.

"Just ignore him," Hermione said quietly.

"You're supposed to stroke it," Ron told Neville who had ripped up clothing, I stifled a small laugh as Neville huffs.

"Yeah."

"Da da da da!" We look at Hagrid and then the creature he was pointing to, "isn't he beautiful?"

"Say hello to Buckbeak."

"Hagrid, exactly what is that?" Ron questions and I stare in awe, Buckbeak really was beautiful.

"That, Ron, is a hippogriff," Hagrid answers, "First thing you wanna know about hippogriffs is that they're very proud creatures. Very easily offended. You do not want to insult a hippogriff." Hagrid explains to the class and I wrote that in my book as I watch.

"It may be the last thing you ever do," Hagrid adds, "Now, who'd like to come and say hello?" Everyone shuffles back except for me and Harry.

"Well done, Harry and Celia. Well done." We look at each other before we look at Hagrid.

"Harry, you go first," I told him.

"No, you can both say hello, it's alright," Hagrid told me, "might wanna put your book away." I did what he asked me to do and put my book down.

"Come on now," Hagrid beckoned as we walked up to him. "Now... you have to let him make the first move. It's only polite. So... step up. Give him a nice bow."

"Then you wait and see if he bows back. If he does, you can go and touch him. If not... Well, we'll get to that later." We look at each other again before nodding to Hagrid. "You should know 'bout this, Celia, yer've already met Buckbeak."

"Okay."

"Just make your bow," Hagrid instructs, "Nice and low." We both bow lowly and Buckbeak waved his wings at us, he was making some noises, signalling up to back away.

"Back off, you two. Back off," we did and stopped, "Keep still... Keep still." Buckbeak was happy and he bowed back.

"Well done, you two. Well done!" He clasps and we stood up straight, we clasped hands before smiling at each other.

"Here, you big brute, you," Buckbeak ate a dead ferret and I felt uncomfortable, "Right. I think you can go and pat him now." Hagrid told us.

"Go on. Don't be shy." We slowly walked towards Buckbeak with our hands up.

"Nice and slow, now. Nice and slow. Slow. Not so fast..." we slowed down and I felt my nerves reaching up. "Slow down, that's it... Nice and slow. Now let him come to you." We slowed down to a stop and we watched Buckbeak intently.

"Slowly, now, slowly, slowly... That's it... Yes! Well done! Well done, Harry, Celia, well done!" Hagrid applauds us as we pet Buckbeak.

"I think he may let you ride him now," we whip around and look at Hagrid.

"What?" We asked in horror.

"Come on," Hagrid picked Harry up.

"Hey, hey, hey!" He placed Harry on Buckbeaks back and then he picked me up and placed me behind Harry.

"Put you over here, just behind the wing joint. Don't pull out any of his feathers, because he won't thank you for that." I wrapped my arms around Harry and shut my eyes tightly.

SMACK!

Buckbeak began running before I felt us go into the air.

"Ah!" I screamed and Harry did too.

"Oh bloody hell, this is weird," I said to Harry as we were in the air.

"It really is," Harry said as we were soaring in the air.

"But look at the water and the castle," I whispered as I point.

"Whoa..."

As we soared into the forest, we landed and Buckbeak came to a stop.

"Well done, Harry and Celia, and well done, Buckbeak." We got off Buckbeak and pet his face. Harry and I walked towards the crowd.

"That was wicked, Harry!" Ron said to him as I kept walking until I sat against the stone wall.

"Oh, please," Draco said as he got up and stormed towards Buckbeak. "Yes you're not dangerous at all, are you, you great ugly brute!" I shot up.

"Draco!" I scolded.

"Malfoy, no..." Buckbeak rose up, he was distressed by Draco.

"No!" Buckbeak scratches Draco's arm and he fell to the ground.

"Buckbeak! Whoa, whoa, whoa... Whoa! Buckbeak! Away, you silly creature!" I raced up to my brother in shock as I knelt beside him whimpering in pain.

"It's killed me! It's killed me!" He wails dramatically.

"Calm down! It's just a scratch!" Hagrid tells him in a panicked tone.

"Hagrid! He has to be taken to the hospital," Hermione told him.

"I'm the teacher. I'll do it," Hagrid picks Draco up and he looks at me. "Come with me, Celia." I nod my head.

"You're gonna regret this," Draco wails.

"Class dismissed!"

"You and your bloody chicken!" I rolled my eyes before grabbing Ron's arm.

"Can you grab my things for me please?" He nods as I raced after Hagrid.

(A week later)

"Does it hurt terribly, Draco?" Pansy asks as I rushed past them and sat with Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"It comes and it goes. Still, I consider myself lucky. Madam Pomfrey said another minute and I could've lost my arm. I can't do homework for weeks." I just rolled my eyes.

"Listen to the idiot. Here's your books that you forgot in transfiguration, George gave me them," I thanked Ron as he slid them to me.

"He's really laying it on thick, isn't he?" I told them as I shake my head.

"At least Hagrid didn't get fired," Harry said to us.

"I hear Draco's father's furious," Hermione said.

"He really is," I told them.

"He's been sighted! He's been sighted!" Seamus raced in and handed us the paper.

"Who?" I asked.

"Sirius Black!" I hand the paper to Hermione.

"Dufftown? That's not far from here," Hermione told us.

"You don't think he'd come to Hogwarts, do you?" I asked them.

"With dementors at every entrance?" Hermione said.

"Dementors?"

"He slipped past them once. Who's to say he won't do it again?" Seamus said.

"That's right. Black could be anywhere. It's like trying to catch smoke. Like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands." Bem said ominously.

"Oh geez..." I mumbled before zoning out, looking at my brother, he was listening to the news of Sirius Black.

"What?" Draco asks me, I shake my head and I blink my eyes.

"Huh? Did I zone out?" I asked and he nods. "Oh."

After a long day of classes, it was time to go to bed. I walked down the hallway and felt a presence behind me; so I whipped my wand out and spun around as I aimed it... at Snape.

"Don't sneak up on me or you've flown across the damn hallway," I told him as I put my wand away.

"Easy, Miss Malfoy, don't want a detention, do we?" he snarled at me and I sighed, "I wanted to deliver this to you personally," he hands me a vile and I sighed.

"Thanks, Professor," I reply quietly, "and thank you for last night, it worked like a treat."

"You're welcome, Miss Malfoy," Snape fixed his cuffs before he bids me a small nod and walks away.

"Thank you..." I muttered before tapping the barrels and walked into the common room cautiously.

"Why so tense, Malfoy?" Cedric asks me.

"Everyone's scaring me today," I told him as I put my books down and slip the vile into my robe pocket.

"Ah, I see," he responds, "well, head to bed."

"Yes sir," I grinned as I walked away from Cedric and went to the girls dorm to go to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 850 33
We all know that Sirius Black was last living black. But was he? Did Regulus Black actually died during First Wizarding War? Read the story and find...
80.1K 3.4K 21
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
205K 4.3K 27
I'm Melanie Malfoy, the Malfoy's secret. Surprised? I'm not, I'm just an unneeded part in their life to my father, but here's my story and what its r...