LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO

By YourBae04et

it's just a tribute to the most romantic reality show couple. Here you will get all kinds of stories about t... More

1.First break .
2.confession ❤️
3.intimacies
4 .The Next Morning
5.Trying to cheer her up.
6.Next weekend.
7.jeoulous sid
8.intimacies 2
9.I will love you forever ❤️
10(ii) .Round 2
Question
11.sana- the tease
12.Emotional attachment
13.insecurities
14. Tu mera hai
15. Alag wali feeling.
16.Bhula dunga
17.realizations
18.You are mine.
19.Surprise
20.day one practice
21.Day one practice- 2
22.vanity
23.CRAZY IN LOVE
24.Taking charge
25.Blessing in disguise
26.Day 2 Practice
27.Dress trail
28.Event day
29.Family
A very big Thank You
30.Insecurities
31.Surprise part 1- Road trip
32.welcome to lonavala.
33.Day two
34.Dreams and memories
35.Date night
36.Can't wait to see you
37.Love
38.Music video
39. Long good bye
40.Making amends
41.Fear, Confusion and Surprise.
42. The Proposal
43. Passionate times
44. Lockdown
45. Result.
46.Facing the truth.
47.Getting Normal
48. Couple goals
Need help
50. Happily Ever After
Shocked
Request

49.Soaked in love

6.7K 298 17
By YourBae04et

The way Sana lie down in my lap ,her hair falling loosely all around me. I absently stroked her hair and she made a sound like a pleased purr. I bowed my head and kissed her forehead, I doubted that she knew how much I was wrapped around her little finger . There wasn't much that I wouldn't do for her. I have been trying to keep her safe and happy all her life and I had always expected that she would tell me anything and everything that bothers her as of now that is the only thing I want from her . It seem like I have never ever felt this way for anyone else in my entire life except for my family and now I can say that she is very well a part of my family . I like the thought of me being the last thing that she thought about before she fall asleep. Sometimes I knew that I was lucky that she fell for me the same way that I had for her and realize that before I had the courage to give name to what the feeling I have for her, this could have been really difficult if she hadn't.

We were both staring and the sky in the silence and were drowning in our own thoughts. I wondered vaguely if she had enjoyed our first slow dance together as much as I had . I had been so nervous for some unknown reason my palms was sweating and my heart was printing out in my chest . I tried to play it cool but I wasn't sure if it worked. I had never in my 41 year of living ever slow danced with someone worth sharing a slow dance with it. It sounded harsh considering that I had been in relationship with more women I can count but I just didn't feel anything like that with anyone else. ever . Now that I had the opportunity I had been breathless. I had to grow a pair to just get up and offer my hand.I felt her soft warm hand take mine . Little tingles run up and down my hands, fingers and arms. It was really distracting. Concentrating on my own breathing was becoming hard enough.

The first early morning rays begin drawing and I saw goosebumps rise on her arms . Pulling her up to a sitting position, she scooted closer so that I could wrap her completely in my warmth. Hidden rooster called out into the early morning, "last night was amazing" she mumbled I smiled and try to ignore the warm tingles in my stomach at these words. I kissed her forehead and hug her tighter. "I know, I wish we could be like that more often though" I muttered , I felt her head nod against my chest in agreement, absently my finger press up and down on her stomach through the light fabric. I felt her stomach rise as she took a deep breath and let out almost decisively. She stood up and looked at me with her brown eyes which was burning in a weird kind of fire. I knew that look. She had talked herself into something big.

She got up and stood in front of me in her full height and asked for my hand , she held out hers as I took it in mine and followed her into the house. I closed the door behind me and locked it with one hand." Sana, are you okay?" I asked cautiously. She was acting strange. I felt her hand tighten on mine and she led me to our room . Her eyes burned into mine, " remember how I was skeptical of coming close to you after the fake pregnancy thing" she asked and I nodded. " It was because I was afraid that you won't love me as you love me now " she continued and I frowned and was about to tell her otherwise but she interrupted me , "I know, I was stupid, and I am not afraid anymore" she said softly and advanced on towards me. As I reached out, I heard a click , she had turn off the lights behind me "Are you sure?" I asked tentatively.

I felt a pair of lips against mine gently "I trust you" she said into the stark silence. I nibbled on my lower lip. Suddenly I wasn't sure if this was the best idea. In the semi darkness I could see her face, there was no breaking her will at this point. I covered her mouth with mine again and I closed my eyes against the darkness . I felt her take off my jacket and throw it on the floor carelessly at my feet . A warm light filled the room and with gush of heat on my stomach I opened my eyes. I felt weeks of lustful need begin to break free. I slowly pulled off her dress savoring every inch of skin that glowed in the early morning rays. She was looking mind blowing in a nude lingerie set . She casually ran her fingers through her hair to free her face from it . This was such a simple movement yet it was so natural and so erotic at the same time , somehow it took my breath away. I slowly walked towards her closing the few inches of distance between us and pressing my body completely to her and ran my fingers up and down her spine feeling the goosebumps rise on her body and her breath quickens, I took my time and kissed her neck sucking on the skin just below her ears and then unhook her bra, she stood there as shirtless as me and I looked at her admiring her body ,she took off my pants and continue to undress me as I continue to stay in awe.I gently pushed her on to the bed and glided my hands down her body to my heart's content. "I am glad you trust me again" I whispered against her ear although there was no one around us to hear us she smiled and pulled off the underwear

There was absolutely no barriers between us as I lay on top of her smooth skin . I knew I had something that no one else could understand and it was making what we were about to do a lot better than it was supposed to be.

She could feel my hardness pressing against her but she didn't move . Small hands ran up my stomach to my chest before resting on my neck. Pulling me closer, she kissed me and a passion ignited where I felt a tremor of pleasure run through the length of my need. Hot breath tickled at my throat before a row of teeth sank into it . I hissed in pain and pleasure and my insides burned causing the pores on my arms to rise. There was no turning back as constant tremors ran of and on my hard on I need it to know that she wanted me as much as as I wanted her.

Dipping my fingers into her , I was welcomed by a wetness that brought a smile to face. The smooth stroking motion prepared her for what was to come and I could taste her pleasure in the air.  She was opening up welcoming my presence within her , and she didn't resist me even at the slightest.  Her nails dug into my neck as she stifled a sound that was hovering just behind her lips.  She bit her lip to keep it back but it was nearing the climax and there wasn't much that she could do about it.  May be out of spite if anything else , I pulled out my fingers before she had full pleasure .

She was gasping in shock at me "why did you stop" she gasp between breaths .I just smirked knowingly and placed a simple peck on her lips "Never fear my love, all in good time" I said my voice came out raspier than usual but I didn't pay at any mind .

Tangling my finger in her hair, I slipped on the condom and started into her bright brown eyes . I pushed the full length of me into her bit by bit. She cried out at first but eventually she calmed down. I shushed her gently and then kissed her . I trailed kisses down her neck over her breasts. Plunging in and out of her she wrapped her legs around my back erotically . Running a moist warm tongue around her waiting nipples ,I finally heard a moan escape. " You shouldn't have held back for so long"  I muttered quietly. Her hot inside seem to keep me stimulated instead of reducing it. If I didn't love the I probably wouldn't have held back the power that I wanted to thrust into her much smaller body. She moaned on my name in response and something about that turn me on even more .

Her tight grip on my shaft hug me at the right places and I lost the ability to breath.I didn't know that pleasure could do that but apparently it could I molded one large breast and my hand and she moaned into my mouth. I had been waiting on a moment like this for weeks and I couldn't control myself.  I could only force this gentleness for so long again before I send my self insane "Go ahead" she was in a low voice,  I look that her doubting that she knew what she was asking "please" she begged. I bit my lip and adjusted myself .

Pulling her close to me I thrusted into her powerfully. My head head hit the back of her body every time before bouncing back again .I blocked out the stifled scream as it tugged on her hair . Her back arched and her leg trembled as she came ,but I wasn't finished yet . There was a lot left to go and she didn't seem to mind. I covered her hot mouth with mine and stabbed into her.  The creaking of the bed was like silence to me . I didn't really hear it and it didn't concern me at all. We were sweating hard and her curves clustering in the pale early morning glow . The baby pink and a light orange sky smiled  at us and the soft purple cloud swirled around  it.  A long time had clearly past and I felt the tightness in my chest and the blankness in my mind .I felt stifled as though I couldn't breathe .  There was too much that I was feeling all at once and my limbs got a shot of almost violent strength , at this point.  Lustful moans come from her and I reveled in them as a trusted faster into her . It took all the strength ,self-control and mental screaming in me to pull out of her , the last thing I wanted was to impregnate her when she wasn't ready. again.

I did a quick clean-up before coming to lie beside her.  "That was......." she mumbled,  I knew what she meant there was no real word out there to explain it. Bonding with her like that again was really something.  I threw the sheet over us and let her cuddle up to me. Little arm and encircle my neck and I felt natural . My energy felt drained and I was too relaxed to stay awake for long "sweet dreams my sweetheart" she whispered before kissing me.  I smiled faintly with my eyes closed and slowly drifted off . The moment seem so right to me.

Sana's P.O.V

We were completely spent  and drained , lying naked on the bedroom floor and I could not think of anything else ,but suddenly there was smell of food,  the smell so strong in the room that my eyes water with hunger and if I have my mouth open just long enough I could taste it on the air. This was such a welcoming smell and I didn't realized how I was starving with all the actions from last night and from the one of the many just moments before,  but then suddenly I panicked, I wake Sid up who was sleeping like a baby  "Sid, there's someone in the house"  Sid opened his eyes almost at the lightning speed "what do you mean by  someone's at house???" he panicked even more. "Can't you smell the food?" I said "oh yes"  was only the words that came out of his mouth .

And just like on the clue Sid mom's opened the door , we were sitting on the floor naked, barely covered with a towel , thank god at least we had something to cover our modesty,Sid was sensible enough to cover us with a towel moments before she entered, if she would have came 5 seconds earlier we would have been lying on floor completely naked without a single piece of clothing on our body and that would have been even more embarrassing, though this was not less anyways.  

"Sid, mere baccha, kaisaaa......... Oh I am so sorry" she ran off the room .
How on the earth would I ever face her. Sid got up "oh shit, shit, shit ,shit,  this is so embarrassing, mom kab aayi?"

"Mujhe kya pata, main kya karu Sid, main kaise jaun niche,main nai face Kar payungi unhein, main nai kar payungi, I cant do that , babaji I want to die"  I said

"Fuck it man,I will have to go down and see her, she must be really embarrassed" he said

"Yes please, go now" 

He wore his shots and tee and went downstairs and I sat on the floor not moving an inch , I didn't even got up to wear anything, I was beyond embarrassed, all I wanted was the earth to open up and swallow me right now or get that men in black wala torch to remove all the memories of everyone for the last 15 minutes, including me.

Flashback

I woke up and saw the other side of the bed empty , I lazily open my eyes and hear the sound of her beautiful voice coming from the washroom, I got up and opened the door of the washroom while stripping off my t-shirt and joining her , I held her close to me so she could feel the the way my body react to her, she kissed my cheeks and left the sink to go to the shower area leaving me alone with the beginning of an uncontrolled erection.

I walked up to her and held her close enough to me so that she could feel it. Usually I would consider her and be gentle and thorough as possible, but the gread was messing with my head.
Without a question I pulled the straps of her bra down and unhook it, hooking my fingers to her panties I pulled then down too at the same time, her barely covered body was all bare for me and I knew the hunger my expression bore just by looking into her eyes, though I was incapable of looking there for more than a few seconds , as others places were distracting my attention, "I thought you were asleep" she chuckled into my chest when I ran a tongue along the curve of her ear and nibbled

"You thought wrong"

My voice wasn't in my owe but I wasn't in the state of mind to linger on that thought. She was helping me to undress and pulled down my shorts . I pushed her to the wall and she pressed her lips to mine and I clutched the window sill, willing myself not to lose control as her hot kiss seared my mouth. Her tongue flicked out and teased my own expertly. The longer we kissed ,the more throbbing of my erection became more distracting. I felt her hands reach between us and gave me a single, slow stroke. My eyes shut and I forgot about her lips entirely. She took advantage of my position and bite my neck, sucking on the flesh as though intent on marking me. A low moan left my lips as she gave another ones off those torturous stroking movements.

Bowing my head, I took one breast in one hand and sucked on the other. She squirmed under my attentions and I wrapped her legs around my waist for better access. My tongue circle the nipple and I felt her breathing quicken. One by one my finger entered her readying and stretching her for what was about to come . She whimpered with every stroke and the moment she began to stiffen as if to orgasm I stopped.  She clutched my neck in a silent plea not to stop.

I placed my erection at her entrance and lifted her in my arms . She was leaning on the wall and holding on to me . Carefully I lowered her onto the full-length of me and she cried out.  Her body felt familiar clamped around mine; warm and moist and so very Sana. Pleasure fell onto me in waves and I heard her moaning my name rolling her hips against mine.  I pushed into her and pulled out in a constant rhythm "Siddharth........ more" she didn't seem to be able to get any other thoughts out. Her both legs were wrapped around me and only gravity kept us connected.

Her silky smooth skin glistened as breast dance with every thurst and every cry of my name. At a point she called my full name without thinking but I don't think too much of it at that point.  We were in the throes of passion and unable to get off that high riding out climax after climax. Our lips were locked,  at a particular spectacular thrust ,she bit my lip drawing blood . I couldn't feel it. The pain was drawn out in inexplicably as the June heat covered us in a sheen of sweat and burned our flesh as the sun shined on us through the window.

The raging erection refused to let up no matter how long  we went. I held her up and moved to the bedroom and getting her bodily I placed her as gently as I could on the floor. She placed her legs over my shoulder and allowed me to enter here over and over even as the minutes turn into hours.  She never seem to grow tired of my name and the moans grow as she came closer to the edge . I placed my lips to her and she accepted without hesitation . When I came we both were entirely spent of any form of energy . 

"I am going to marry you one day" she whispered "I am...... going to buy a ring and propose to you"  she continued 

"I'll say yes" I mumbled, lying on the floor with my face on the tiles 

"and you will make love to me...... on my honeymoon just like you did right now.... ok...???"

"whatever you want my angel" and we both lied there on the bedroom floor completely drained of any form of energy.

I was unable to keep my eyes open and before I knew it, Sana was shaking me out of my life while panicking like anything. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 254 5
*𝙸𝚃 𝙸𝚂 𝙰 𝙿𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽. 𝙸𝚃 𝙷𝙰𝚂 𝙽𝙾 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻 𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙾𝚁 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝚁 �...
56.4K 6.3K 28
Sidharth Shukla is a 39-year-old businessman who is successful, very wealthy, upper class and a complete workaholic. He heads a business empire start...
1.1M 76.7K 101
This is fanfiction based on SIDNAAZ ...♡
174K 22.8K 114
"𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑤 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚, 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑡; ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒�...