Black Rose

נכתב על ידי Luna_Moonlight0089

A medical examiner with lingering trauma due to his parents cold blooded murder, finds himself caught up in t... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaper 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
The end ...?
Preview

Chapter 87

1.7K 147 62
נכתב על ידי Luna_Moonlight0089

"He has brain swelling, we are keeping him in an induced coma until the swelling reduces, we are not sure exactly what the damages could be as of right now, we handled the fracture on the skull, now it's up to his body and himself to see where we are"

Gulf bit his lip.

"If anything, what could be something we could expect?" Bright asked. He had arrived with Win earlier and had helped Zee settle both Boat and Saint a bit.

"It depends, he could have some long lasting damage, or he could be perfectly fine, we stopped the hemorrhage in time, but unless he wakes up we won't really know, his scans show brain activity is regular, let's hope he wakes up with just a headache and nothing else" the doctor nodded his head and stepped out of the room.

Mew walked in and made his way towards Gulf. He sat next to him and grabbed his hand "I've requested 24hr protection for Mild. He is our only witness to the Black Rose case"

Gulf smiled at him and squeezed his hand.

Bright tensed, when had they gotten so close? And why was Kana allowing him to hold his hand so easily.

"I'll stay here for tonight" Saint said in a hushed tone.

Boat immediately shook his head "No, I am" he looked at Saint "Please... I can't leave his side right now" Saint smiled at him and nodded.

"Saint you can't stay at your place" Gulf said "whoever this person is knows us, all of us, and we can't give him the opportunity to harm any of us anymore"

"Saint can stay with me" Zee said quickly before Saint could refuse "I have the security system and I'm always armed" he looked at Saint fondly caressing his cheek "No one touches what's mine"

"Gulf you can stay with me" Bright said standing up

Gulf shook his head "No, I'll stay at my own place, I have the security system installed already"

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! EVEN WITH THE SYSTEM HE WALKED IN LIKE HE OWNED THE PLACE!" Saint yelled tears running down his face. Zee grabbed him and pulled him in.

"Gulf will stay with me" Mew said in a definite tone.

Gulf turned to him

Bright took a step towards him "Why would he stay with you a stranger? When he can stay with me his best friend"

Mew took a step forward "Because I have a safe place, because I have the means to keep him safe, I'm a detective remember, and because I love him and I won't let anything happen to him"

Bright widened his eyes at the statement "You what?"

"Stop" Gulf said halting both of them.

"Bright, thank you but I'll stay with Mew, we need to talk about the case anyways"

Bright felt like he had been punched in the gut, Mew had said he love him and Gulf was still willing to stay with him regardless, he looked at Mew again, he had walked back to Gulf's side and was looking at him fondly, he looked down and realized they were holding hands

"I also don't want to put you in danger, you know I love you with all my heart, you're my brother just like Mild and Saint and I really can't risk loosing you" yes, Gulf was looking at him with love in his eyes but not the love Bright wanted, he never saw him as anything more than a brother he realized. Bright tried to swallow the knot on his throat, he suddenly felt a arm wrap around his and turned to see Win smiling softly at him.

"Thank you Gulf, please let us know if you guys need anything and if there is any changes with Mild. We'll stop by again later, it's late we should all start heading home" Win said smiling. He saw the pain in Bright, it was obvious to him because it's the same pain he had felt when he had seen the way Bright looked at Gulf. He had stuck by his side regardless because he loved him and his happiness meant everything to him. He wasn't happy Bright had found out this way, but he saw a small ray of hope that maybe now he could see that there was someone willing to love him right here by his side.

Everyone dispersed saying goodbye, Gulf walked up to Mild, he hated seeing him like this, he hated the beeping machines but he was happy he was still here. He leaned down and kissed him on the forehead, he walked over to Boat and patted him on the shoulder.

Mew was waiting for him at the door, he extended his hand towards him. He thought about it for a moment and then took it. He was going to protect everyone he cared about, he was not going to allow anyone else to get hurt.

——

They walked into Mew's condo and Gulf felt himself tense a bit. It was the first time they were alone again after the whole 'I love you' confession.

Mew walked in and threw his keys on the counter, he walked over to the fridge "Are you hungry? Do you want me to order some food?"

Gulf stood by the entrance "Um no, I'm not hungry"

Mew turned and smiled at how awkward he looked "Why are you just standing there? You've been here plenty of times"

"Right" Gulf said walking to the couch and taking a seat.

Mew made his way to the couch and sat down. He grabbed Gulf's hand which he realized was sweaty, he held in the chuckle that bubbled up "Gulf?" He said trying to make the younger one look at him. He turned to look at him wide eyed and nervous and Mew wanted to kiss him so bad, this was a completely new side of Gulf and he had to admit he was enjoying it.

"I jumped the gun, I wanted to tell you how I felt later on, but it just" he paused trying to think of the right words "escaped me, when you were crying all I wanted to do was show you how much I cared and then I said what I was feeling" Gulf blinked innocently at him and he smiled "but I also did not expect to hear it back nor do i want to hear you say it just because you feel you need to" he reached for his cheek and caressed it softly "I want you to know that regardless my feelings remain and it's not your responsibility what I feel, it's mine, also just because I love you it doesn't mean you are responsible for my love"

Gulf felt overwhelmed, he felt a warmth bubble up inside him and radiate its way around his body, he didn't know exactly what he felt for Mew he just knew he felt happy by his side and that was enough. He leaned in and gave him a quick peck.

Mew looked at him shocked and then a slow smile spread on his face "Come on let me show you where you'll sleep" he said pulling his arm, and even though his world was upside down at the moment and there was a killer lurking , he felt happy.

——

Monday morning

Nida paced back and forth in her room , Chopper silently watching her, his head tilted in confusion.

She had multiple nightmares the night before regarding Oni and the bad feeling in her stomach was beginning to grow, she said she would call this morning. It was already 10 am and she had yet to hear anything.

Her phone rang and she looked down, Oni's name lighting up her screen.

"Oni?!" She said answering the line "where are you are you okay?"

"Hi" was the simple reply, her voice sounded hoarse and echoed. "Sorry to worry you Nida"

"What's wrong? Why do you sound like that? Is everything okay?"

Oni felt the knife in her throat pinch her skin and she tried to relax "Yeah sorry I've been crying like an idiot lately, I .. had a family emergency and you know how I cry about the smallest things"

"Is there anything I can do? Do you want me to come over? I don't mind the two hour drive!" Nida felt better hearing her but for some reason her heart wouldn't calm down, she wanted to see her

"No really I'm fine, I'm sorry I missed your party, maybe we can celebrate together when I come back" Oni felt the tears start to fall, would that ever happen?

"Of course! You know how important you are to me Oni! Please if you or your family need anything let me know okay? Don't be embarrassed to ask"

"Thank you, really" Oni said a sob escaping her

"Oni... are you sure everything is okay?"

The knife pierced her skin this time she felt the blood trickle down "Yes don't worry about me, I'm a huge cry baby"

"Okay, don't miss too much school okay? We don't want you to fall behind"

"Yeah don't worry. Vanida... " Oni looked at Tul but decided she would risk it anyway, Nida was smart she wouldn't say anything on the phone. "When I come back maybe we can go to that place I love, the one that has the really good shrimp"

"Of course! You say when and I'll take you I promise, maybe we could get lobsters too, go all out?"

Oni smiled "Yes let's do that"

"Okay don't forget to message me later, bye I love you stay safe and see you soon"

"I love you too, thank you for everything "

The line went dead and Nida gripped her phone tightly. She put it down and took a deep breath. Something was wrong something was really wrong. Oni was asking for help, she had even used her full name. How serious was this?

Nida grabbed her keys and rushed out. She needed some answers and she needed them now

——-

Tul looked at Oni and smiled "Very good" he said pinching her cheek "I see your not so dumb after all" he pushed her back on the floor and walked over to his mother.

"How you holding up you old hag?" He mocked. She glared at him and he frowned

"How dare you frown at me bitch you are the reason I'm like this!!" He yelled " aren't you proud of your little bastard now ma? AREN'T YOU?!!" He yelled louder, she remained silent

"IGNORING ME YOU STUPID BITCH??!!" He screamed and walked to the table set up he had and picked up the whip, he raised his hand and brought it down hard on her but she didn't let out a sound just continued to glare at him disappointment and disgust etched on her face, he heard the other girl whimper and he beat the bitch harder, as he chuckled.

***

He breathed hard resting his head against the wall where he sat, the bitch had not let out not even one sound, she continued to just glare at him. He felt his hate triple, stupid bitch.

"You're pushing it too far, she's our mother" he complained and whined

"This is why you were so pathetic and bullied, that bitch beat you for shits and giggles and you still want to go soft on her" he growled back " this is why I'm here this is why you let me handle things remember?"

Flashback

He scrubbed and scrubbed his hands trying to get all the blood off in the pond, he sobbed, what had he done, he had beat her to death with a rock and hadn't been able to stop himself it's like his anger had taken over. He cried harder, he's life was done for, not like it was the best life but now he had to go to the police and confess.

He looked at his reflection in the pond. Now he was a murderer. His reflection smirked at him and he blinked.

"Surprised?" His reflection spoke, he fell back. What was happening? Had he gone insane? He shook his head it was throbbing severely.

"Are you going to continue to ignore me?" The voice he had heard come from his reflection said. He got up slowly and looked back in the pond "Hello" it said again

"What's happening?" He asked out loud.

His reflection laughed "Good things are happening" it said after a while

"How is this good!" Tul yelled at him "I-I- I killed someone I'm going to jail, I'm a murderer"

His reflection giggled "YOU didn't kill anyone " he smirked "I did" Tul widened his eyes.

"I'm you and you're me, you see... you can say I'm the better version of you" Tul stared intently at his reflection, how was this happening " you've been pathetic for too long" Tul flinched at the word.

"See! Even a word makes you flinch, i on the other hand will handle things, I won't let anyone get away with disrespecting us, they will pay the price for treating us like dirt"

Tul shook his head "I don't want to be a killer! I don't want to hurt anyone!" He stuck his hands in the water and scrubbed them hard, disturbing the reflection in the water.

"I won't go away just because you try to ignore me" the voice said "I'm here now and not going anywhere, you should let me lead, you'll see people won't mess with us again"

"It doesn't matter anymore" Tul said glancing back at where her body was "I'll be going to jail soon"

He laughed and it sent chills down Tul's back "I'll handle that bitch leave it to me we'll be fine, just listen to me from now on okay Tul, I'll make our life better"

"W-what do I call you? Me?Tul?" He was confused he wasn't sure he was okay with this but he also didn't want to go to jail forever

"Perfect if you don't want to we don't have to" the voice answered his thoughts "we are one I hear you and you hear me, call me Thana"

Flashback ends

That's right he was the powerful one he was the one that brought them here. He escaped from the darkness inside of Tul when he refused to stand up for himself when he refused to ask for respect he was sick and tired of yelling into the nothingness as he felt himself be beat, bullied teased, and controlled. So when he saw a chance, when he saw Tul give up he took over and it had been smooth sailing ever since.

"Ha! How smooth could it be if I'm here remember?" Lawan teased "I'm your mistake! You can't get rid of me because you made me" she laughed "I'm here to remind you ... you aren't perfect Thana, you're just as pathetic as Tul" she mocked.

He shook his head, he hated her he hated that bitch, she was dead and yet she wouldn't stop haunting him.

———
Nida pulled up to the house. She had been here multiple times already before so she remembered the way. She got off the car feeling a little jittery. She took a deep breath trying to calm herself down.

She just wanted to make sure whatever problem it was Oni was here, she had used their safe words which meant whatever was happening around her she wasn't able to speak freely. She just wanted to make sure she was really okay. She stretched her body and tried to relax her muscles, the 2 hour drive had only helped her mind go into over drive.

She walked up to the door and knocked. She waited a moment. No answer, she knocked again and waited. She heard a dog barking and the shuffling of feet, followed by a click and the door slowly opened.

"Hello Auntie!" Nida said with a smile on her face.

"Oh my goodness! Nida?? What a surprise what are you doing here? Is Oni with you?" She looked around to see if she spotted her daughter.

Nida felt her stomach drop, so Oni wasn't here.

"No sorry Auntie, i was driving by from another city and I missed you so much I wanted to check on you! I've brought you something" she turned around and walked to her car pulling out a goodie basket and walked back "this is for you "

"Nida sweetheart! Thank you so much , this is such a long drive! Come in come in" Nida hesitated if Oni was not here where was she?What was going on? The bad feeling in her stomach multiplied.

"Is everything okay? You look pale"

She smiled "Yes Auntie Im okay"

"Come on in! At least have a drink before you leave!" Nida nodded and stepped in. She needed to get back as soon as possible but her hands were shaking, maybe a rest would help her calm a bit, plus she needed to know if Oni had been here at all.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

341K 11.8K 16
(Complete ) Mew Suppasit a young billionaire is looking for true love and Gulf an innocent boy is just looking for a simple life. what will be their...
350K 15.4K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...
147K 7.5K 29
story revolves around a 22 years old gulf kanawaut who lost his parents and his voice in a car accident and decided to go to Bangkok to escape from h...
309K 16.2K 56
Mew suppasit who kidnap Gulf's father for an unknown motive and asked gulf to marry him and stay in his house and do all his household work...he is n...