*Editing* Hating on my Co-Sta...

By TheRauraParadise

She had a dream, so she fought for it and made it come true. What she didn't know was that with the dream, h... More

Hating on my Co-Star (Raura Fanfiction)
1| The casting
2| Meet the douche
Deleting?
3| What the Blondie hell do you think you're doing?
4| Call it 'The Disturbing Blondie Big Head incidents' or call it nothing
5| Why do I like him?
6| Locking lips with him is only something I can wish for.
7| Two crushes and three heavy books.
Sorry but I have news
8| And that feeling was the sound of love.
9| To play the player
10| I am definately CRAZY
Ask me and the characters questions :)
11| Friends and crazy feelings
12| Hot guys and hot bitches
13| To break ups, no make ups.
EXTRA Chapter: Time to mend. POV - Ross's Point of view -
14| First Dylan, now Tyler who's next? Kate? (EXTRA ROSS POV)
15| Let me in.
Ask me and the characters questions!
Celabrating 7K views :)
Just a little note!
16| Guitar's the freaking love of his life!
Special.
18| He's a piece of cake!
19| We are more than friends, but less than a couple?
20| You take me out of control.
21| You know her.
22| A cursed family of Greek Gods
Sneek peek
23| The biggest fattest lie
24| Ross's POV
25 | To stay with me.
Questions for the characters
Note (will be deleted soon)
Interviewing the characters
26 | Maia and Kayla VS. Really fit rich perfect guys and you've kissed most of'e
27 | Locked up in hell sounding like Kate can't be good!
28 |Because you know I'm all about that tease, bout that tease. No please.
29| Dylan, the secretive boy
Sorry babes
30| All over again.
EXTRA Special.
32 | Old habits.
New questions and exciting news....
33| A messed up past
Note
34| I throbbed because of love...and cuz I had to win.
Sorry but I had to.
35| Jay you surprise me.
Winner of the Tracy contest
"Interview"
36| "No sex in the hospital rooms!"
Conversations β™‘
37| "It's not worth the calories."
How to Meet and Greet!
38| Damn it.
39| A nurse and a flirt
Inform about the story ending
NOT LEAVING
MY HEART IS MADE UP ON MY READERS.
Who knows how to make covers?
Motion | r.l.
R5 Family's World
Long time no see...
40| It's over
41| What's up with Kate?
42| Back to the original (Ross's POV)
43| THE END
Title for the sequel? ideas?
My Co-Star's heart ( Sequel to Hating on my Co-star)
BIG NEWS...
New version
New Raura story
Re-writing this story
The sequel!

17| Trying hard to trust.

2.4K 108 77
By TheRauraParadise

(So basically I wrote this episode listening to "Smile", "over and over just because. Don't you just love that song? Don't you just love them all really? This chapter is dedicated to Dreaming4ever2001 for that amazing comment that just so amazing! You made smiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile!)

"So you just keep saying no to him?" asks Derek as he changes channels searching for something better to watch.

Yesterday had been a really fun evening, the concert and then hanging out with the Lynches which were all crazy and fun. But now I was with other fun people. The jocks, as usual invited me and Kate over to spend the evening in Travis place, as we used to do on Saturdays. And of course as usual Travis and Kate disappeared. "Yeah." I respond.

"I know you want to get to know him better, but he's not gonna try forever. He'll get tired one day, you know that....." affirms Nick.

"No, he......I just....., ughrrr you're right...." I affirm.

"You don't believe he can love someone, do you?" questions Derek like he just bumped into the truth suddenly. I look down and sigh. "You really do.....Laura what did we say about taking risks?" he asks me like he was my mother.

"I know, but he played with me carelessly before. I believe he can change that I just don't believe that he can change that fast." I admit fidgeting with my fingers.

"Alright, I understand your point, but what if he really likes you? He is not gonna try forever, but a guy just simply accepting the fact you have rejected him three times and still be next to you....Just promise us you'll say yes next time he asks." says Tyler and I promise him. Dylan had walked in the room without me noticing for some time now and his face was like something inside was hurting him.

"Dylan..." I sigh. He moves his hand up in attempt to wave with a small movement. I smile with pity for him. He has been so down ever since that happened. I just wished that was some way to mend it, to make him smile again one moment. Tyler, which is his best friend out of all told me he likes me since ever and I cannot believe I never noticed.

He gets out of the room and I get up to follow but Tyler gets hold of my hand. "Don't follow if your not gonna make any good." he speaks.

"If I don't follow I will be." I reply truthfully looking at his eyes that I've always admired. Tyler was a good friend, a good person, a good everything. I was very grateful for him. He let's go of my hand smoothly letting me go reach Dylan, who was sitting against the wall in the balcony of Tyler's house as I could see from the living room.

I open the door and sit next to Dylan. I see from the corner of my eye his head turn to me then back to the horizon. The wall was warm from the sun that's been hitting in it all day, it felt amazing. But now the sun was already setting, almost all of it was already covered. I laid my head in his shoulder breathing slowly, calm and peace rested in my veins. "I'm sorry." I whisper feelings my voice husky.

"No, no you're not, cuz it's not your fault, alright?" he claims cleaning the blame out of me.

"Yes, it is....I should be more alert to the people who surround me, and I'm not, I'm so selfish sometimes." I admit palm facing myself.

I feel Dylan's rushed hands touch my cheeks as I turn my face to look back at his. "No, no, don't say that. That is not true, Laura." As he quickly takes notice he takes his hands off of me and lays back in his first position.

"It is, I have a lot of flaws. But you, Dylan? You are the one every girl wants at schools. Girls fall head over heals for you and from the way you act I think you don't even notice, do you?" I smile.

"I know you just trying to cheer me up but..." he speaks but I cut him off.

"Cheer you up? Why would I want to do that? What I'm saying is not to cheer you up, what I'm saying is the 100% absolute truth." I try to stay serious but end up smiling at the end. "I'm serious. You will find a girl, a girl that is just perfect for you. A beautiful, lucky and stunning girl and you'll take her off her feet. Alright?" I smile seeing his smile also creeping in.

"Oh, come here." he says and hugs me tightly.

"Promise me you'll be more energetic as you used to be please....I hate to see you sad and lazy, you are way better when you are your humorous self, just plain old fun and funny Dylan. And I think every one thinks the same." I admit.

"Even I do." his true smile is plastered on his face and I believe never to fade from now on.

-

{6 days later}

"Thanks." I say to Ross unlocking my belt after kissing his cheek.

"Your welcome." he smiles widely. "I'll also come back to pick you up." Yeah, that's right. Ross gave up on school. It just wasn't his place.

"Oh, no you don't need to. V'll ....." and he cuts me off.

"Oh, no, that wasn't a question, that was an order." he tries to stay serious but simply keeps smirking.

"Hi-hi, Captain." I agree and then happily walk to school.

I pass down the hall to receive the same reaction of always, whispers, gasps, dirty looks and the hall being cleared for me to walk right to the cafeteria where I got my lunch quickly and reached my usual table. "Hey, guys, what's up?" I happily smile.

"The roof?" Derek asked dumfounded like he was serious and I just laugh.

"How was shooting?" asks Tyler.

"Pretty amazing, we are on really good terms now." I smile.

"That's great!" smiles Nick.

"Hey, you're coming to see our game next Friday, right?" says Travis who is right beside me. I notice Dylan's missing which is unusual.

"I'll try!" I admit.

"Ugh, you have to come. We are so beating this team." guarantee's Derek.

"I'll try, really. You know how is my schedule." I explain.

"Yeah, always busy for us!" says Kate.

"What? No it's not." I argue.

"It kind of is, now. You're always hanging out with your boyfriend." Derek bits like a baby but I can see he is kidding.

"Don't be like that." says Tyler. "But it true though."

"Oh, alright." I say like I'm disappointed but we all burst into laugh. "Hey, where's Dylan?"

"Dylan, ohhh, yeah,......" says Nick and I just do not get their reaction.

"That is a touchy subject right now." says Derek.

"What are you guys talking about?" I ask.

"We think Dylan found a new girl he likes." says Travis.

"Really? Oh, my God, yes. Who is she?" I ask.

"That's the thing......we don't know." says Kate.

"Then how do you know there is a girl?" I ask like they are stupid.

"Oh, trust us. We know Dylan." says Tyler.

"Alright then." I smile believing them.

-

I spot Ross's car parked and run to it anxious to be next to him again. As I reach it I see Tracy talking to Ross all flirty and something rushed throw my veins. But I keep my peace. "Oh, hi, Tracy." I smile walking to my side of the car and opening the door. I get inside seeing her face with a bit of nerve just to see me accompany Ross. That's the thing. He was my ride, not hers. I kiss his cheek and he smiles to me.

"Let's go?" I say. He starts the car and we don't even bother with her.

Half way throw the way I just had to ask. "What did she wanted?"

"To say that I was an excellent actor, and fantastic singer. Oh, and also really hot." he smiles proudly.

"At least she didn't lie. Ugh, since you got that deal with your bands there are so many chicks throwing themselves at you. It makes me sick." I admit.

"What can I say? I'm very charming." he smirks.

"Also, not theirs." I pout.

"What do you mean not theirs? Last thing I know you didn't wanted to go out with me so I'm not yours, right?" he smirks know he is pissing me off.

"Ugh, just shut up already." I protest sulking.

"You're so cute." he smiles as he is parking right in front of Kate's house, which was the house I was going to.

"See you tomorrow?" I say after kissing his cheek.

"Go out with me."

"Ross,.... No, not yet."

"Just....why do you keep saying no? You know you are really giving me a hard time here." and serious tone is now on, ladies and gents! Great.....

"Just, I told you I want to get to know you better."

"You know, I'm not really buying that."

"Ross, I told you."

"Yeah, you did, I just didn't believe you."

Sighing, I say, "I just need some time, okay?"

"I don't understand why though. You know I want to be with you. What's the real reason Laura? No funny business." He says frustrated.

"I-I don't fully trust you." I whisper.

"What?"

"I don't fully..."

"No, I heard you, I just can't believe you." He says shaking his head.

"It's not like that..."

"Then how is it Laura?! Because I trust you so much! I showed you everything that was important to me! I showed you my weaknesses, my fears, my wounds, my passions I poured what I am to you. What more do you want?!" He shouts throwing his arms in the air. I look down feeling my eyes want to pour tears all over me, I just couldn't. "I'm sorry, I just need to know why you acting like this alright?"

"I just don't think you can change fully in a matter of months, you were someone and suddenly you are something completely different and I'm.... I'm sorry....I want to trust you, I really do....."

"But, you don't. You know what? I never changed, I showed you who I really am and if that is not good enough for you....."

"Ross, please you have to understand that..."

"No, no I don't. Before, I was just hiding out, simply scared. And you, you were also hiding. Shy in corners, you never spoke up. I thought we brought out each others real personalities." he admits truthfully. "But if you don't think you the same then...." and I cut him off.

"What do you want me to do Ross?"

"Just go." And I get out off the car.

NEXT CHAPTER: Laura and Kate's hangout.

REQUEST: Go listen to smile. And I tricked you this wasn't a request it was an order! Let me know good people who obeyed my order in the comments down bellow, thank you. And just so you know that one was an order too.

QUESTIONS: Thoughts on Laura's insecurities about Ross. Does she have a motive to be like this or is she being just plain dumb? And what do you think about Dylan? Does he have a new girl or is it something else? And who loves "Smile"? I loved it before when it came out, but suddenly today I got obsessed.

======================================================

QUESTION OF THE DAY:

@OneLoveBriBri: Is there a reason you haven't texted me? I missed you man.

Me: The reason is you call me man. I'm a girl get your sh*t together!

======================================================

Hey guys! Of course when I answered that question I was simply kidding! Thank you again @OneLoveBriBri for helping with this chapter! And Ross is just sweet I can't even picture in my brain half of what he says in this chapter. Do you?

I received a message in my inbox of someone who claimed she was afraid to send me a message and I just thought is there anybody else who feels like this? If anyone wants to start to talk to me, about anything just text me. I absolutely love talking to new people, so talk to me anytime, for advice, to talk about yourself, for fun, to ask me about myself, my stories, my passions.... Anything, just go ahead.

So I heard Riker dated Dianna Agron from Glee and I wasn't even aware he dated right now, and Dianna has a boyfriend so just clear me up guys!

One more think, I belong to some R5 fan groups on facebook(not giving my facebook to anyone here!) and there are so many stupid fights down there, but here in wattpad we are a very united community, I love that about us. Like yesterday they were literally seriously arguing because some girl posted in the group that her dream came true cuz she met R5 and was with them for like the best 5 minutes of her life and they said that she was just a bitch who was bragging, like poor thing, she was just happy and wanted to talked to her fandom about it and they just shoved it in her face, I talked to her in the comments and stuff and the poor thing was just so regretted seriously, I can't believe our fandom has such bitchy people, we are a family guys right? Comments on this loves?

#JeSuisCharlie. To a world of union and peace, where anyone can defend their ideas without being afraid.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 8.8K 32
"I'm going to see you again, Laur." Ross says as his eyes close and he falls into a deep dark sleep. A sleep that he might not even wake up from...
111K 2.6K 36
A/N, Warning: this book is so old and I made it when I didn't know how to write properly, so it's kind of ridiculous and not logical. There's grammar...
59.6K 1K 18
A new story with each chapter! Ross Lynch & Laura Marano. That's all you need to know. xX Warning: mature themes, sex, drungs and violence may be i...
7.9K 341 35
I'll admit. He's got irresistible looks, and he's a damn good friend. In fact, we're so close, it's almost like he's my tattoo. There's just one prob...