Jealous Husbands Club

Galing kay itsandreasachs

Too glam to give a damn, city girl Son Yejin decides to stay single while her best friends are married but co... Higit pa

It's a Match!
Game for Two
Betting On
Potential Rebound
Coincidence
Game Over
Casually Serious
One's Heart Sinks
Favorite Trouble
Bare Heart
Heart Misses a Beat
Anchors
Imperfections
Soft Spot
Behind the Office Door
Paradox
Igniting the Fire
The Mixologist
So Loved
Epilogue : Hot Messes

The Gentle Lover

4.3K 206 218
Galing kay itsandreasachs

She was too much for most men. She was waiting for a man to match her fire with his, then they would burn the whole world down together --The Better Man Project

Son Yejin POV

"I Uhm, actually very tired, babe. What if we just cuddle now?" I uncomfortably answer.

He chuckles.

"Sure, but take this off, please," he pulls his tee that I'm wearing.

Bin holds me from behind and leaving a trail of kisses down from my nape, shoulder, and half my back before his lips lands on my cheek whispering goodnights.

I stay with him that night and a few days after. Bin takes half of my closet and my entire toiletries from my flat and brings them to his place the next morning.

"I still have some bandages and bruises. I want you to treat me here. Don't debate me," his excuse.

I can only laugh at his childish excuse that surely making my heart flutters inside.

This afternoon we have lunch together at his parents' house. Turn out Bin is one of those rich kids from Seoul. His parents are retired attorneys for big foreign companies. Nothing seems out of place but they're very comfortable.

Not the nicest persons I have ever met thou, but at least they don't flinch when Bin told them that he intends to marry me. It's just...when they ask me about my family, a disturbing comment pop out.

"I'll ask someone to prepare the prenup, " his Dad says.

Oh wow. Do they really think that I'm a gold digger because of my financial condition is no equal with their son?

"Don't get us wrong, a prenup will protect you from debts as well, " his mother adds.

"Is this really necessary? She doesn't know any about us before today. I don't like the idea, and I don't think we'll ever need a prenup, " Bin sounds annoyed.

"My boss is a family attorney, let me do the paperwork, " I try to cool down the situation.

"Remember about your sister, Bin. She is in trouble now thanks to her ex-husband. You may make other investments in the future and you can't expect everything would always be the right decision. Don't weigh problem on your future wife."

"As if we're going to be married only for a certain period. I'm planning forever, " he's still calmly answers but clearly uncomfortable.

"Sweetie, you work for a family attorney. I'm sure you know better about what I'm talking about."

"I know. Nobody intends to divorce when they get married, but divorces are messy."

"Babe, I'm sorry about my parents, " Bin opens tonight's pillow talk when we lay together on his bed.

"Don't sweat the small stuff, they are right some point. Today I just found out that you have money invested in some companies, and if you go leaving me debts, I'm not sure that I'd be able to settle it."

"Prenup is a romance killer. I don't like it. It feels like I'm trying to protect you from what I've earned. I'll share everything I have with you."

"Why you never told me before, Bin? About your background. It's not that unusual, anyway. Rich attorneys who invested in multi-business. I have thought worse to be honest."

"I know some women interested only in that aspect. I want you to know about me better and see if things work between us before I tell you more. I can't hide the fact or pretend to be someone else I'm not, it's just I don't tell one at the time."

"What about your sister?"

"Another story. She's troubled from her previous marriage. She doesn't live in South Korea so...Let's meet her another time."

"Will I meet her at our wedding?"

"Of course, she'd love to come. Now, enough about my family. Come here," he taps the empty space between us.

I scoot closer and raise my body to kiss his lips. I close my eyes and plant more kisses on him and catch him staring at me wide open.

"Babe?" I ask.

"A day with you is always perfect."

"Oh really?"

"My favorite part is when we're in bed."

"Talk to me, baby, what do you want?"

"Hmmm? I think that's obvious," he runs his hand on my thigh and smiles mischievously.

"Talk dirty to me."

"I spend a lot of time thinking about different naughty things to do with you."

"Pick one."

"Want an orgasm?"

"Can you handle double? I'm needy."

"I can give you triple. Take this off," he grabs the thin silk nightie I'm wearing. "Which one this time, gentle, or rough?"

"Gentle, please."

His hands start the work on my breasts. Rubbing and pinching ever so lovingly. He kisses me again, our tongues once again fighting for dominance. I take my hands out of his hair and let them trail down his muscled chest. He is so defined. So chiseled. I want to feel more of it. I do to his chest what he did to mine. I trail my hands all around, and when I find his nipples, I pinch them gently. He grunts in pleasure.

He lifts me up further so that his face is right next to my breast. Once he settles my head on the pillow, he takes my left breast into his mouth and sucked greedily. I feel the wetness between my legs. I hold onto his hair again, grasping at it desperately. He continues to lick, suck and bite my nipple, and then he moves his lips to my right breast, giving it the same delicious treatment that he has given my left.

I can't speak. I can only feel his tongue. His wonderful tongue sucking on my breast. The wetness kept getting more and more. Then his mouth leaves my breasts and begins to trail down my abdomen. He kisses every inch of my stomach, making little love nips here and there, sucking on a spot whenever I whimper at the touch of his tongue.

He keeps going lower and lower. His tongue licks the small nub in between my legs and my body goes into spasms. It's too much, it feels so good.

"Does that feel good baby? Does it feel good when I lick you right here?" He licks the nub again and I shutter. It feels good. Much better than good. Wonderful, spectacular, nothing seems to match it.

"Yes," I moan the words. It is the best response I can give him. The only comprehensive thing I can say. He giggles a little more while still teasing my nub. I feel tense, but it is wonderful. The tension just kept building higher and higher. I feel like I was being lifted from my own body. My body kept bucking involuntarily. I want more, so much more. I want whatever he can give me and then some. All I can do is moan and sigh in pleasure.

Then the tension gets even stronger. Almost unbearably wonderful. I keep soaring higher and higher into the ceiling with only Hyun Bin's strong arms holding me down. It continues to build until I can't take it anymore. My world shatters. It feels like something inside me is imploding. Like it is collapsing upon itself. And it is not the first time I ever being pleasured by a man but this man, he never fails to give me a wonderful experience every time. Thing is, he even still has his pants on.

I suddenly feel heavy, but then I'm weightless again. I'm breathing in and out trying to take myself back under control. Bin kisses his way back up, sucking at any place on my body that he might have missed. When his lips come back to mine, I can taste me.

I feel his member again. Harder than ever. I want so badly to touch it. Bin keeps kissing me, making the tension build in my body again. I take my hands out of his hair and run my hands down his body, admiring what I come across.

Then I get to his pants. I touch the bulge that is showing so proudly, when I do he sucks in air and groans. I continue to touch it, enjoying the sound of his grunts and groans of pleasure, not even minding that he curses while I'm doing this. I felt the shape of it. It was long and thick, but somehow so very interesting.

Bin's mouth roams all over my neck, ears, and jaw. He kisses me with the same mind-numbing passion everywhere he goes. I'm sure that by now, I have hickeys all over me. I keep touching his member, not doing more at this moment that I'm savoring the expression of his handsome face that caused by, but knowing there is more that I can do.

"Fuck, baby." he groans. He starts rubbing his hard body against mine. I reach for the top of Bin's pants and pull on them. I don't want to ruin them, but I want them off. They feel like they are in the way. Never taking his lips off of me, Bin reaches down between us and pulls them off, releasing himself from his confinement. It's smooth but harder than the rest of his body.

"Lay down, baby, feel what I feel," I seduce him, and we switch place, so I sit between his tighs.

Bin's groans start turning into growls the more I rub and stroke him. I take my lips away from his and I begin to lower myself down. I kiss him everywhere I can while I lower myself. I hear contented groans every now and then as I go down.

I keep my hand on his member, stroking and making him groan more. Then I finally go down to my destination. He strings his fingers through my hair and cradles my head on his hand. He forces me to face him, his eyes so full of lust, that I think I may explode.

"You don't have to do that Yejin." He smiles at me sincerely.

"Oh come on, are you sure you wanna skip this? Because I'm not."

"You hate to give head."

"I'm going to marry you. I want to explore my options since you're going to be my forever partner in this. Let's see what my head can do."

He isn't being forceful. He doesn't try to force my head from where it is. His grip is loose and comfortable. He is letting me decide. I love him all the more for it. My nervousness goes away as I look into his eyes. I want to, I realize. I want to do everything that I can to please him, as he has done to me.

I stroke his member again, before taking it into my mouth. I hear him growl. A hard sound that comes deep from within his throat. He enjoys what I'm doing to him. This makes me happy. I bob my head up and down along his length, experimenting, trying to see what he will like.

His growls keep getting louder and louder. My tongue runs along his length as I suck on him hard. His grip in my hair tightens when I do this. I never take him out of my mouth. He seems to really like what I'm doing to him. Up and down, sucking as hard as I can whenever I get back to the tip.

I rub the large sack below to have something to do with my hands. He seems to like this too. My other hand covers the part of him that I can't fit into my mouth, massaging this part gently but firmly. He bucks, but not meaning to hurt me. I'm lost in what I'm doing.

He tastes wonderful, nothing as I expect. I don't expect him to taste this good. I find myself wanting more, not knowing what more can possibly be.

I hear Bin gives a loud roar, then warm and sticky cum is released into my mouth. I swallowed all of it. His grip loosens a little but kept a tight hold on my hair.

He pulls me up until I'm facing him again then quickly pushes me back on the bed with more force than before and smashes his lips back onto mine.

I feel still a hard member enters my body. I couldn't help but whimper a little at the sensation. It feels so good, like embracing something back home.

He begins to move at a steady pace, making me feel out of this world yet again. Amazing, a sensation that is far too wonderful to describe. I can't hold back my soft moans of pleasure.
But then suddenly, I feel like I want more.

"God, Yejin, you're so tight. And warm."

That's it. The tingling between my legs becomes stronger still. I need more.

"Bin," his name comes out in a struggled moan in what I can hardly believe is my voice. "Bin, please. More. Give me more." I whimpered while I'm saying that. I need him so much.

"Yejin." He groans my name, and then he increases his movements, becomes much faster. His member is going very deep inside me with speed and force. My eyes roll into the back of my head as I let myself feel this wonderful sensation. He growls and groans repeatedly, while all I can do is whimper and moan.

After several minutes, he becomes impossibly faster, impossibly deeper. This feels so amazing. He is hard inside me, that I wonder how I don't split in half from the sheer depth of his penetration. I feel myself tightening again, that wonderful feeling from earlier on. But this time it's stronger, much tighter. I feel like soaring again.

Bin rests his face into my neck. "Fuck, baby. I'm so close.....so fucking close." His voice is forced. Heavy with passion. I know I'm close to my release. That unbelievable feeling isn't too far away. All I could do was moan in response.

I climb higher and higher. Before I know it, my body releases again. I reach the highest point in the universe, only to fall back down again, feeling so heavy, then instantly weightless again. His roar sounds throughout the bedroom. And when he roars, he shuts his eyes and I feel the warm, sticky liquid release itself inside me.

When his roar quiets, he slumps his head back into my neck. He gives me chaste kisses near my ear, sending fresh shivers of pleasure down my body.

"Yejin?" I couldn't bring myself to say a word.

I feel so strong but so weak at the same time. Heavy, but weightless. All I can do to acknowledge that I heard him is nod my head.

"Did you mean what you said? About loving me? About marrying me?"

"I love you, with how fast things are going between us, even after such a short time, I love you."

Shinhye and I gather in Yumi's room. Staring at our friend who looks so radiant today, finally awake after a short coma.

"You look too radiant for someone who has just woke up from a coma," I comment.

"It's called beauty sleep. I really need that. I decided to wake up after three days, yesterday afternoon," she jokes.

"You're always a pain in the ass, Yumi. But turn out life feels more painful without you in it."

"Yeah, look at us. Never let each other in peace and lonely, keep disturbing," Shinhye sarcastically jokes.

I give her a death glare.

"So, since Yoo has got out of here, drop it. What do I miss here? Why you two are gathering here but look like two teenage girls who just got into a fight over a boy crush?"

I look at Shinhye and she looks at me.

Yumi glares at us and starts to speak, "okay I'll begin with what Yoo told me yesterday. Shinhye you are-"

"I'm not! I'm not cheating on Taejoon! Really I'm not! But how to handle those butterflies in my stomach when he opens the door for me, pull out the chair for me, or.."

"Or what?"

"Or declares his feeling for me."

"Damn it! Yumi and I curse at the same time.

"Shinhye, you already know that he has the hots for you but you still go out with him? Enjoying the company much?" I nag at her.

"Why not? I never say that I return the feelings thou. I just enjoy the company."

"Do you find it funny if Taejoon goes out with his high school crush who never happened to be his ex? He would just simply says that she's just a friend, with a big crush."

"Yejin, do you really want me to start about Busan, huh?"

"Busan what?" Yumi asks.

"I went drinking with Jihoon," I quickly respond, don't want Shinhye to throw the ridiculous topic about Mr. Gong and me.

"What? Yejin!" Yumi throws a small pillow at me.

"It's just a drink and talk, but Bin was mad because I didn't tell him that Jihoon also joined the trip to Busan."

"Are you sure, just a drink? He is Ju Jihoon, Son Yejin's weakest spot, drink, night, and away from your respective partners?" Yumi doubts my statement.

"Ju Jihoon is a married man now. That makes this sounds even more wrong," Shinhye folds her hand across her chest.

"How about you, Mrs. Choi? You're the married party. Seunggi and I are technically unmarried."

"Oh my God. Bin is so in love with you, Yejin."

"So am I. Ladies, stop this nonsense judging to each other for a while. We're going to get married."

Grumpy faces turned into wide smiles on their face as the three of us are cheering in happiness.

"When? When?"

"Next month! Be my bridesmaids, will you two?"

"Don't even need to ask! Oh my God, Yejin!" we group hug and for a moment forget that we're in a hospital.

"Yejin, I'm curious by the way, why you finally said yes? Have you grown up a bit while I was taking my beauty sleep?" Yumi asks.

"That explosion has changed everything in me. I almost lost you, I almost lost him. Time is long but life is short. For years I told my self the same thing, have fun and date. I've had fun, I've dated. I want something more."

"Are you sure you want the label now? You often calling me Mrs. Choi as if you were mocking me."

"I do. I want that label. Mrs. Hyun Bin"

"By the way, congratulations mama Yumi! I'm so happy for you!" cheerful Shinhye takes a flower bouquet she brought for Yumi from the table to Yumi's lap.

"Mama?" Yumi looks confused.

"Yeah, mama. What?" I confuse now.

"Oh, dear. You don't know?" Shinhye raises an eyebrow.

"I do. But how do you two know?"

"We all know. The doctors run some tests on you and we were all surprised when we knew that! I wish you could see your husband's reaction when he found out! So priceless! I want to know how Taejoon's face would be when I get pregnant too!"

"Yes! So priceless! You two deserve this blessing. We're happy for you!" I hug her.

"Mmm, thanks. So my husband has found out now? Crap."

"Crap? Yumi! Didn't he say something about it! It's big news!"

"No, he did not. I was trying to find a way to tell him but that explosion has blown everything."

"Why it seems so difficult to tell him? Isn't it what you two want? It's a miracle, that you said that your chances are slim!"

"It is, the problem is...he hasn't even started his medication yet."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

5.3K 313 31
Hyunjin and Changbin were a happy couple. Until the day Hyunjin's father found out and forced them to break up. Chan decides to take a heartbroken Ch...
143K 7.5K 54
Marriage is the most wonderful bond between two loving souls who promise to live forever. However, it is not for the wedding of Son Ye Jin and Hyun B...
17.7K 932 28
Park Jihoon, a well known owner of a big company. Handsome? Yes. Hard working? Well of course. From one to ten. Everything about him is just perfect...
4.8K 178 19
yeonjun is a well known ceo in South korea. his marriage was fixed with the son of his father's friend. what will happen after that? he will accept h...