His little fox boyxboy

By alydark9

This is about a fox falling in love with a alpha Werewolf More

Idk -_-
Chapter 1
A/N
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
A/N
halloween special
idek

Chapter 5

31 1 0
By alydark9

Luke's POV

I put some clothes on him that claire left us just in case. I soon pulled him to my chest to keep him warm and he started purring and cuddled closer.

(Time skip to when they woke up brought to u by poor little Zeke)

Me and Zeke woke up after a couple of hours to Wilder coming in the den. ' could u not be so loud next time.' Wilder said with no emotion and put a dead deer on the ground then left. Zeke was a blushing mess and buried his face into my chest when I tried to get up. 'w-where are u going...' he said in a shy and sad voice. It broke my heart seeing him looking at me with sad eyes.

BOOM CLIFFHANGER IM SORRY BUT U PEOPLES DO IT TO ME SO I DOS ITS TO U  UwU BYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 111K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
75.9K 8.4K 14
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...
34K 1.4K 11
Oc female Jackson x Hermes x Apollo x Ares
247K 7.3K 59
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...