Not the Only Way {A-WATCHING...

Od HP_PJO_MARVEL

So many heroes have been brutally killed or sacrificed in the events of Infinity war and after. But what if t... Viac

O.N.E

1.2K 30 2
Od HP_PJO_MARVEL

A/N Hello! I do not own Marvel, their characters, their movies, or any of the youtube videos. I also do not own any of the pictures or other kinds of videos I put in here. I hope you enjoy.

Loud shouts and swearing were heard as the original six avengers plus a few people fell, out of nowhere, in to the room.

While most people began to splutter, or look around with a dazed expression, Fury shot to his feet.

"Where am I?" he demanded, looking around at the room, while reaching for his gun, before realizing that it was not securely strapped on to his belt, like it had been a few seconds ago.

Tony glared up at the man, "I think the better question is; Where are we."

"Mr. Stark?" said a young, confused voice, and everyone jumped and looked around.

A boy, who couldn't be older that 15, was looking at awe at Thor, and the rest of the avengers.

"Where are we, Mr. Stark?" he asked, "And-uh, why do you look younger?"

Tony narrowed his eyes at the boy, "Do I know you?"

He blinked, looking slightly hurt, and was about to say something, when a female voice cut through the room.

"I am sure you have many questions," and then she seemed to notice everyone looking around for her, all of them looking in the wrong direction, "I'm not over there, I'm up here."

A bright light suddenly penetrated the, until then, almost completely dark room.

The light had shone on a stage, where a girl, who looked around twelve, and a male who looked to be in about in his early twenties.

The young man was staring directly at Tony with a gut-punched expression on his face, while the girl, although shaking slightly, was staring confidently at the crowd of all-powerful heroes in front of her.

"Who are you?" Fury said, glaring calculatedly at the duo on the stage.

"My name is Morgan," the girl said, and her eyes flitted over to Tony for a second, before saying, "And my last name is none of your concern."

Morgan looked at the boy beside her, and elbowed him when he made no response.

"Sorry," the boy said, while rubbing the place Morgan had elbowed him, "I am Peter Parker."

The boy who had talked to Tony made a sound like, 'What?' and Peter Parker on the stage smiled sadly at him.

"And we are both from the future." He tried to continue, but Morgan cut him off.

"We're not from the future," she said, "You're all in the future."

It took a moment for this to settle in.

"Alright," Tony said, "Jokes over, where are we?"

Morgan stared sadly at him, "I'm telling the truth, d-Mr. Stark."

Her expression turned slightly pained, which no one noticed except the on-stage Peter, who gave her a side squeeze, and the agents of Shield, who stared at the scene in confusion.

"We have brought you in to 2030, in the hope of changing your future." Peter said.

"You're saying we got brought here by something like 'Back to the future'?" young Peter asked.

2030 Peter frowned at his younger self, "Not exactly."

"M.I.A?" Morgan called, "Explain how they got here, please."

2030 Peter frowned at her, and whispered, "Since when did you say please?"

She shrugged, "Since mom forced me to make my AIs not listen to orders unless I use manners."

All the avengers jumped when a slightly robotic, female voice said, "The technology that brought the past avengers in to the 2030 Stark home, is based on the technology made in 2023 by Tony Stark. Most people call it the Stark project."

Tony looked confused, "You're saying I made time travel?"

The AI ignored him, "This project has been studied and improved by Peter Parker and Tony's only daughter-"

"That's enough, Mia!" Morgan interrupted, but the AI ignored her too.

"Morgan Stark."

There was a silence.

Broken by Morgan's mutter of, "I hate you, mom."

Tony stared at the girl in disbelief, while the heroes around him looked from the girl to Tony and back again, trying to see the similarities.

"You're my daughter?" he asked, while the said girl seemed to calm down slightly.

"Hi, dad."

"Does that mean time travel exists?" the younger Peter said excitedly, "And is that really Thor? I mean, the god of thunder? And there's Loki too! Isn't he the reindeer that tried to take over New York?"

Most of the avengers looked amused, while Loki looked offended (although unable to talk due the gag in his mouth) but Tony said, "Hey kid, the adults are talking. Shut up."

And then he turned back to the Fury, Agent Hill and the more mature avengers who were talking secretively.

The boy smiled slightly; that sounded like Mr. Stark.

Meanwhile, 2030 Peter Parker stared at them sadly, remembering the last time Mr. Stark had talked to him like that.

A few minutes later, Fury looked up at the two on the stage.

"What do you want us to do? If it seems worthwhile, we shall stay. If not, I promise you, you shall regret ever bringing us here."

"He hasn't changed much, has he?" Morgan muttered to Peter, rolling her eyes, but when Fury glared at her, she said quickly, "Of course."

She cleared her throat, "I have developed a technology where we can travel to, and collect from other dimensions."

She was cut off, "There's other dimensions?"

She glared, "Yes, now shut up and listen. I have recently traveled to a dimension where our universe is just a fiction to them, and we are imaginary characters made by Marvel studios."

There were cries of outrage at this, but she ignored them, "I have collected movies, YouTube videos from that dimension that have to do with our universe."

There was a silence once more, but was broken when Peter said, "Other dimensions? That's so cool! In that universe, we're kind of like Star Wars characters, except a bit more-"

Tony gave him a look, but Morgan laughed and turned to Peter, "You were so cute! What happened?"

"Funny." Peter said, rolling his eyes at her.

"I'm being serious!" she said, "What happened that turned you all boring and grumpy?"

Peter glared at her, but addressed the avengers, "What you shall see here will hopefully help you win in the future, with less..."

"Deaths," Morgan finished for him.

Fury still didn't look convinced, "So, you're expecting me to believe that two teenagers-"

"I'm twenty-two-"

"-has successfully brought 6 super heroes, two very well guarder high-ranked shield members, a god criminal, and a 15-year-old kid, using fictional science?"

Morgan shrugged, "Something like that."

2030 Peter frowned, "Morgan? Can you call Fury please?"

The said girl looked annoyed, and whispered, "You know we can't, Pete. If we tell him-"

"The worst that could happen is getting grounded, or getting my suit and your technology taken away."

She glared, "That sounds quite horrible, actually."

"No one else will be there anyway." And then Peter called, "Mia? Could you call Nick Fury, please?"

"Of course, Peter." Ring, ring, ring, "Calling Nick Fury." Silence. "Call denied."

"Oh, come on." Peter muttered, "Can you hack it?"

Fury glared at him, but was cut off as Mia said, "Sure Peter. Hacking phone 107."

After a few seconds, a holographic screen appeared, showing an older Nick Fury, who glared at Peter and Morgan while mutters could be heard in the holograph.

"Hey, Mr. Fury," Peter said, "Can you tell your younger-"

"Parker," the holographic Nick Fury interrupted, glaring at the boy, "You're supposed to be present to this meeting."

Peter blinked, "There's an avengers' meeting right now?"

"I sent a message. Everyone else is here, except you."

Peter looked confused, "I didn't get a message."

They both turned to Morgan, who smiled guiltily, "I asked Mia to make sure your scheduled would be cleared for today, even delete your plans, and she might've gone a bit too far. Sorry?"

"You did what?" said a voice, that was oh-so familiar to Morgan and Peter, and one other who looked startled at the voice.

Pepper Potts appeared on the screen, with a death glare that sent even some of the bravest of the heroes to almost cower in fear.

"You messed in Peter's plans, again? And with something this important?" Pepper demanded, "Morgan Howard Stark!"

Morgan flinched.

"This is the most crucial meeting-"

"Pep?" Tony asked, looking shocked at seeing his older girlfriend on the screen.

Pepper stopped dead.

"Tony?" she breathed, and then spoke to her daughter and Peter, "What is going on?"

Peter winced, and said, "Uh, well..."

"Sorry, mom," Morgan said, "I might've kind of done the exact thing you, Uncle Happy and Uncle Rhodey told me not to do.

Pepper disappeared from the screen, and Rhodey was seen helping her up and out of the door.

"Strange," Fury said, "We need to have a talk."

The screen switched to Doctor. Strange who said quickly, "It wasn't me."

"Yeah, it wasn't." Peter said, "We made it ourselves after Doctor Strange said no."

"Oh my god." Hawkeye was seen face palming, much to the confusion of his younger self.

"Is that you, Clint?" Natasha muttered to the agent beside her.

"Looks like it..."

But suddenly the screen had gone silent. And Hawkeye's voice muttered, "Nat?"

The archer looked like he had seen a ghost, along with Thor and Bruce. Which confused most of the avengers, while Natasha, Clint, Hill and Fury seemed to be trying to figure something out.

2030 Fury looked pained for a moment, but said, "You better know what you're doing, Stark."

Morgan shrugged, "I don't actually," and then she caught the look on his expression, "But I have a pretty good idea!"

Fury sighed and the holographic scene disappeared.

When it had turned off, Morgan turned to Fury.

"Now will you believe us?"

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.4K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
236K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
316K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
183K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...