Heather - Conan Gray

innuendosss

A short story inspired by the song by Conan Gray: Heather. This is for him. Еще

Author's Note
1
2
3
4

5

673 53 29
innuendosss

I walked away and went to the indoors pool. I sat on the edge with my legs crossed. The water and the light inside of the pool shined sharply across my face, blinding me, but i kept staring at it. I saw tear drops fall into the water.

The whole time i was asking you in my head: Why would you ever kiss me?, Why would you ever kiss me?, Why would you ever kiss me?
I got overwhelmed with visions of you and Heather kissing and your sweater on her body. I couldn't stop thinking for a second.

Suddenly i heard footsteps approaching me. It was you. I knew it was you i didn't have to turn around to know. You just looked at me looking at the pool. But you didn't say anything.

"I think i'm in love with you."- I said numbly after a long silence.
"I know."- You answered.
I started crying more. The room was very quiet.
"I'm sorry."- You whispered.
Your voice sounded cracky i never turned around to look at you, but i had a feeling you were crying too. Then you left. You walked away just like that.

You left me thinking and wondering and wanting.

As i heard your footsteps, i told myself:
I wish i were Heather.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

77.9K 2.7K 40
"I will remember you, will you remember me?" A fanfiction of Twoset Violin. Brett x Eddy. Breddy Love. --- Brett Yang has been struggling with Asian...
28K 919 33
This is how the Klaine relationship goes, from the first beautiful day till the heart-breaking break up.
82.2K 1.8K 17
Just a random story about Brett and Eddy being in love with a splash of angst. OK maybe I lied...maybe there's more than a splash. If BAE (Brett and...
21K 902 31
"What's your name?" "Nicolette." "No, your real name." "That is my real name," (Or the one where Harry is a solo artist just coming down from his hig...