SoulMate (A Taekook Short Sto...

By BookLoverMD

"I will reject my Mate" Kim Taehyung determinedly told his wolf. "Our Mate is going to reject us as soon as... More

Jungkook's story: Part 1
Jungkook's story: Part 2
Jungkook's Story: Part 3
Jungkook's Story: Part 4
Taehyung's Story: Part 1
Taehyung's Story: Part 2
Taehyung's story : part 3

A Full Moon And TWO Wolves

3.1K 120 93
By BookLoverMD

It's a full moon night. Tonight the moon is shining with all its glory making the whole world glow. Full moon nights are always special. From ancient times people have associated it with Love. This is a night that lovers rejoice. This a night when bathing in the moonlight they take vows of loving each other for eternity.

Full Moon nights are even more special to the werewolves. Werewolf, the creatures of the moon, children of the Moon Goddess. Werewolves are shape shifters, they have two forms: human form and wolf form. They can shift to their wolf form whenever they want.

This is a story of a full moon night and two werewolves. This night is going to change their lives forever. One of them is eagerly waiting for this night and what is to come with it. While the other is dreading this night, desperately wishing that it would never come.

But the night is already here. The full moon is already shining in the sky.

From the windows of their rooms two wolves are staring at the bright moon. One of them asked for a blessing while the other waited for a curse to fall upon him.

..............................

Inside a big Mansion, a boy is standing in front of the open window of his room, staring at the beautiful full moon with a smile on his face, his doe eyes shining in what seems like hope. His heart is full of anticipation and hope. Anticipation for what is to come and hope that it will be what his heart wishes for.

The boy is dressed in a red suit that matches the color of his hair, a Ruby studded earring in his left ear. He is hardly wearing any makeup, he has just highlighted his beautiful doe eyes a little and applied strawberry lip balm on his plump lips. Even with this minimal makeup he looks gorgeous.

The gorgeous beauty is Kim Taehyung, a male Omega, an ethereal beauty with doe eyes that has dark brown orbs which turns purple in his wolf form, red hair and a cute boxy smile . One might think that he has coloured his hair but that's not the case. Taehyung is born with those red locks. His mother too had the same hair and he got from her. Well that is what Taehyung has heard because he never saw his mother who died just a month after his birth. He lost his father when he was nine. From then on he lives with the leader of their pack.

Taehyung belongs to the Del Luna pack, the most powerful pack of Seoul. Everyone respects and fears the true blood leader of this pack who is also Taehyung's guardian. He is the reason Taehyung is able to live his life to the fullest, he doesn't have to live a life full of fear and misery like most of the omegas because of that man only. Omegas are of the lowest rank among the werewolves and male omegas are even lower. Other wolves mostly look down upon male omegas. They are mostly treated as trash, others want them only for their body because male omegas are known to be the most beautiful creatures out there and also because they are known to be giving birth of strong pups. Most of the alphas want them as sex slaves. And Taehyung is no exception, all the alphas around have their eyes on the red haired beauty. But no one ever dared to come close to him, let alone touching him. Because everyone knows who his guardian is and what he is capable of.

Now if you are wondering why Taehyung is all dressed up then let me tell you why. It's because tomorrow is his birthday and his guardian has arranged a big party for him tonight. Every year Taehyung has his birthday party on his birthday only but this year he is having the party on the day before his birthday because this birthday is really special to him. Tonight when the clock will strike twelve and the day will change to the next, Taehyung will turn nineteen and also will be able to sense his Mate if he or she is nearby.

Mate, it's just a four lettered word yet to a wolf there is no word more significant, more valuable than this. Ask a wolf what a mate is and he will tell you, a mate is the other part of his soul, his soulmate, the one who completes him. To a wolf a mate is like the other part of the puzzle called his existence that makes him whole. Finding your mate and becoming one with him is the most wonderful feeling for a wolf. The Mate bond is the purest bond in World for a wolf. Every wolf wants to mark and be marked by his or her mate and Taehyung too wants that.

He has been eagerly waiting for his nineteenth birthday for months now. Wolves become adults at the age of nineteen and they become able to sense their mates more like smell them. Taehyung can't wait for the clock to strike twelve and to find out who his mate is. Almost the whole town is invited for his birthday so he is most likely to find his mate tonight only. All the unmated alphas and also betas out there are also really excited for tonight. They all are hoping to be the mate of the ethereal beauty called Kim Taehyung.

But Kim Taehyung already has someone in his mind and heart whom he wishes and prays to be his mate.

"Wol?" Taehyung called his wolf, who is a snow white wolf with purple eyes.

"Yes Tae" Wol said.

"Do you think we will be able to find our mate tonight?" Tae asked.

"Hmm I think so"

"Do you think it's HIM?" Tae again asked.

"Yes I think so. I really feel like He is our mate" Wol said.

"I too feel the same Wol, but if he is really our mate then why didn't he tell us that? He must have already found that out don't you think?" Tae said in a small voice.

" I don't think he knows it. Did you forget that you can't sense your met if he or she isn't nineteen and we are not nineteen yet" Wol reminded Tae.

"Oh yes I forgot about it. You are right, maybe he didn't sense it till now" Tae said hopefully.

"Hmm I am sure this is the matter" Wol said, "but what if he is not our mate but someone else? What will you do Tae?" Wol asked.

"I will reject my Mate. I don't know who my destined mate is but in my heart I have already accepted him as my mate and there is no going back from it." Tae said determinedly.

"But Tae what if he doesn't want us, then?" Wol said.

"Do you really think he will deny me? Did he ever refuse to give me anything that I asked? No right, so this time too he will give me what I want" Tae said confidently.

"What if he finds his mate? Then what will you do? Will you force him to leave his mate?" Wol inquired.

"No, I would never. I know how painful it will be for him. I will just pray to the Moon Goddess to make me his mate and if that doesn't happen then I would rather spend my life without a mate than to accept someone else as my mate except him" Tae made the decision.

Suddenly a knock sounded on his door, "let's go Tae, the party is about to begin" said a handsome broad shouldered man.

"Yes Jinnie hyung let's go" Tae told the man.

With a last glance at the full moon he left his room.

............................

In the same Mansion, in another room a man is gazing at the full moon with sad eyes through the window of his room. His eyes held despair and fear in them. Yes, fear, something that no would ever imagine to see in his eyes, for he is known as the fearless. His heart felt heavy at the thought of what was to come later this night.

The man has a fair complexion, raven black hair and bambi eyes. He is quite tall and well built. He is dressed in black that compliments his fair complexion even more. And if you are lucky enough to see his smile you will notice he has a cute bunny smile that is actually quite opposite to his formidable personality. The man had an unmistakable aura of power around him.

This handsome man is none other than Jeon Jungkook, the twenty seven years old true blood leader of the Del Luna pack. His eyes are as black his hair but they turn golden when he changes into his wolf form. His wolf's name is Sky, a big black wolf. Sky is bigger than normal alpha wolves because he is a true blood. Both of Jungkook's parents were alpha who died in a rogue attack when Jungkook was just fourteen. So he had to take up the role of the leader of his pack at the mere age of fourteen. There were a lot of people who were against the idea of a teen Wolf taking the position of the leader but obviously no one had the courage to oppose it openly because even at the age of fourteen Jungkook was way more powerful than most of the adult wolves. So no one dared to stand against him be at the receiving end of the wrath of the formidable true blood. So Jungkook had taken up the role of the leader of the Del Luna at the age of fourteen and worked hard to bring it where it is now. And today The Del Luna is the most powerful pack of Seoul.

Jungkook is Taehyung's guardian from when the boy was just nine. Taehyung's father was a close friend of Jungkook's parents and he was also Jungkook's Sabunim, which means master. He had taught Jungkook everything from how to fight to the official works. The man stood like a pillar beside Jungkook from the very first day when he became the leader. But sadly he died when Jungkook was seventeen while trying to save him. Before dying he had asked Jungkook to look after his only son who had no else in the world apart from him. Jungkook had promised his dying sabunim that he will look after Taehyung, protect him from every harm, fulfill all his wishes.

Jungkook had spent the last ten years fulfilling that promise. He looked after Taehyung like a baby, never letting any harm fall upon the boy, and granted all his wishes. And tonight Jungkook is going to grant the biggest wish of Taehyung, he is going to let the boy reject him as his mate.

Yes, Jeon Jungkook, the true blood leader of the Del Luna, the most powerful pack of Seoul is the destined Mate of the ethereal beauty, the red haired male Omega Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook knows that Taehyung is his mate from the last eight years, from the time he turned nineteen. It's true that wolves can't sense their mates if their mates haven't reached the age of nineteen but being a true blood has some of its own perks and one among them is that they can sense their mates from the day they turn nineteen no matter if their mate is an adult or a kid. So Jungkook knows that Taehyung is his mate from when the boy was just eleven. But never told this to anyone, not even to Taehyung. Because for once Taehyung was just a kid when Jungkook came to know about it and the boy hardly had any idea about these things. Later when Taehyung reached the age where he can finally understand what a mate is, what mate bond means, Jungkook did want to tell him this truth but before he could do so, a very happy and enthusiastic Taehyung had told him that he loves Park Jimin.

Yes, Taehyung had told Jungkook that he loves Park Jimin, a beta who belongs to the Del Luna pack only. Park Jimin is Taehyung's classmate and had his nineteenth birthday just two months back. The boy is yet to find his mate. Taehyung met this boy in highschool. He was seventeen when he had declared his love for Park Jimin to Jungkook. Time and again Jungkook had heard his destined mate calling someone else his soulmate, what an irony isn't it. Jungkook had even once heard Taehyung telling Seokjin that he would reject his mate if it's not Park Jimin.

That is the reason why Jungkook is dreading this night because he for sure knows Taehyung is going to reject him once he finds out that Jungkook is his mate. And Jungkook is going to accept that rejection, give into Taehyung's wish like he did for the last ten years. Jeon Jungkook, a true blood alpha, will let his male Omega mate reject him.

"What kind of weak true blood Jeon Jungkook is?" I bet this is what you must be thinking. Well you are not the only one who is thinking like this, there is someone else too who thinks and asks the same thing. It's no one but Jungkook's wolf, the mighty Sky.

"I'm telling you Jungkook, mark him as soon as he turns nineteen. Don't wait for him to reject you" Sky suggested.

"You know very well that I can't do that" Jungkook tried to make his wolf understand.

"Why? why can't you do that?" Sky asked.

"Because I've promised sabunim that I'll always protect him from every harm. Then how can I hurt him myself?" Jungkook said.

"Right you can't hurt him, but what about you? What about us? Don't you care about yourself, about your hurt. You have been suffering for the last eight years and you are making me suffer too. How long are you going to be like this?" Said a frustrated Sky.

"I know Sky that I'm making you suffer with me and I'm really sorry for that. But you too know I don't have any choice. I couldn't hurt him. I didn't want him to be in pain."

"Yeah right you didn't want that fucking stupid boy to be in pain" Sky bit out angrily.

"Sky! Don't you dare to curse him" Jungkook said in an enraged voice.

"Why not?"

"Because he is our mate"

"Our mate who is going to reject us as soon as he finds it out" Sky snapped at Jungkook.

Jungkook is tongue tied after this because he can't deny that what Sky said is true. Jungkook sighed as he told his wolf, "Sky, I know I made you suffer for all these years. I know you endured it all and I'm really grateful to you for that. Please just once more, only tonight, endure it a little bit more."

"Okay I'll do that. I will endure it tonight. But what's after that? What will you do after tonight?" Sky said.

"I don't know, I really know Sky," Jungkook said with a sigh.

"Jungkook?" Someone called the man who was lost in his thoughts.

Jungkook turned back to the man who called him, "Yes Namjoon hyung" he said.

"You need to be downstairs, the party is about to begin" Namjoon informed their leader who is also his cousin.

"Okay hyung, let's go," Jungkook said.

With a last glance at the full moon, he left his room.

__________________________

Hi🙋 lovelies, your crazy weird author is here with another Taekook short story.

This story is going to have 4parts. I had actually planned to post this story after completing all the parts but then I realize it's going to take a little time to do that. So me being an impatient soul couldn't wait so long. I'm posting the first chapter today. I'll post the next chapter on next Monday. Please let me know if you guys like it or if it is crap and I should discard it.

And I didn't update YEMW today because I was busy editing this book so I couldn't write it much but I will update it tomorrow. Till then enjoy this story 😊

P.s: Thanks for reading. Hope you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 22.2K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
363K 12K 16
"I Kim Taehyung future alpha of the blue moon pack reject you jeon jungkook and do not accept you as my mate". And that's when jungkook felt his who...
104K 4.4K 19
In a city where werewolves lives among the human, finding a mate was zero possibility. Jeon Jungkook, a young and a very dominant alpha met a white h...
799K 37.2K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...