Spider-Clem: Into The Spider...

By pufferfishowo

(Credit to the person who made the cover) This story is a AU about The Walking Dead that takes place in Brook... More

Chapter I: The Only Spider-Man
Chapter II: Ericson's Academy
Chapter III: Great Expectations
Chapter IV: Heyyyy
Chapter V: Bitten
Chapter VI: I think I hit puberty!
Chapter VII: KEEP STICKING!

Authors note 1

173 3 7
By pufferfishowo

Holy fuck, I haven't been on wattpad in a long time. I'm so sorry for not updating this story, I promise I will update it again. Life has been rather tough recently because of covid, having to come out to family, and other stuff.

Anyway, like I said, I WILL update this story again, and I am sorry for leaving you guys on hold for over a year. I hope you understand, cya!

Oh and can we get an F chain in the comments please?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
125K 5.4K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
74K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...