Stranger 2--original satzu fa...

By Twicepinkidle

Who are you? - I just wanted you back.... SEQUEL TO [Stranger] :) pls check it out before reading this. It's... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

2

1K 48 24
By Twicepinkidle

"and this is your girlfrie-" Chaeyoung attempted to say but Sana shook her head.

"My what?" Tzuyu asked, looking at Sana.

"Nothing..." Chaeyoung muttered. The others looked at Sana, feeling strange.

"Oh okay. So can you explain why are your members here?"Tzuyu asked.

"Well actually, we're all friends..."

"huh?"

"Since 2 years ago. We'll leave you two alone." Mina said strongly and forced everyone to leave except Sana.

"Hey, are you okay?" Sana asked.

"Yeah. Who are you to me?"Tzuyu asked.

"Well...I'm...just a friend."

"You don't seem like just a friend to me. My girlfriend? or my Ex? or my crush?You must be any of those, or else knowing me they won't do it." Tzuyu asked.

"I-" Sana didn't know what to say.

"Well then I'll figure it out myself soon enough."

as tzuyu recovered herself, Sana still visits her everyday as before. Tzuyu was somehow confused on what the elder wants.

Tzuyu was already as famous as Twice now, considering the fact that Everyone knows about their relationship...except Tzuyu.

Chaeyoung and Dahyun had already graduated and are both in university. Tzuyu didn't mind though. she only attended school cuz dahyun and Chaeyoung were there. now dahyun and chaeng are both in university, she can easily pass the exam and get into university along with them.

first day of school:

"I'm tireddddd." Dahyun yawned.

"there's still 3 classes Dahyun. let's get lunch." Tzuyu said and they headed outside. Surprisingly, 3 figures were standing outside, wearing masks.

Her two friends immediately ran up to the three and hugged their girls.

"hey." Sana greeted softly, smiling at her. Tzuyu's heart skipped a beat but fortunately the girl calmed herself. "Why am I feeling this..." tzuyu muttered. Mina seems to notice the girl's emotional change and whispered.

"although your brain forgets, your heart still remembers."

"And what's the supposed to mean?"Tzuyu asked.

Mina just smirked and clung to her girlfriend instead of answering her. Tzuyu sighed and looked at both her friends. why do they seem so different?

Sana was about to walk up to Tzuyu but the younger quickly avoided her.

Sana looked down but she wasn't discouraged. Momo looked at her with worriness but sana assured its okay. after all, she deserved it.

"Hey wait up~" Sana called and walked back to Tzuyu's side. Tzuyu glanced at her and ignored her, continue walking on her own.

"A cheese Kimbap and a green salad please." Sana ordered. Tzuyu frowned. "You eat both?"

"No, the salad is for you."sana bit her lip and looked down. She was expecting Tzuyu to reject her coldly, as usual. But surprisingly, the girl didn't.

Tzuyu nodded and looked outside the window. Sana wasn't the only one amazed. The others were shocked by the sudden attitude of the girl. According to Chaeng and Dahyun, Tzuyu has always been cold to everyone before Sana came, except her closest friends, not even when they offer anything. But when Sana is still consider a 'stranger' to Tzuyu, Tzuyu still accepted what she ordered for her, without objections.

"Whipped." this was the only thing the girls had in mind. Despite losing all her memory, Tzuyu's still whipped for her girlfriend... Sana smiled widely at the girl's actions.Even it was just a tiny thing, it made Sana very, very happy. Tzuyu caught herself staring at the girl, almost smiling along with her. What's happening? She couldn't possibly...be in love? With this squirrel? She can't. She had a feeling. That the thing that caused the car crash, had something to do with her. She couldn't fall in love, not before she understands what happened.

They had a peaceful lunch and the 3 celebrities walked their girls back to school.

"Careful." Tzuyu said coldly a when Sana tripped on a stone, holding her by the waist. sana looked up and blushed madly, but Tzuyu just glanced at her and loosened her grip. Mina and Momo gave Sana a thumbs up and turned back. But since then, Tzuyu started to become her old self. Cold.
Kakao Talk:

2020/6/30

Sana:

Tzuyu!!!!

Tzuyu:

what do you want

sana:

do you think you can make time tomorrow? I have a day off!!!

Tzuyu:

No.

2020/7/15

Sana:

Tzuyu!

Tzuyu:

No

unnie

Sana:

yes?

Tzuyu:

Stop bothering me.

You're getting annoying.

Sana:

oh...sorry

It had already been a month, and Sana still haven't made any progress. Even more, Tzuyu told her to stop bothering her. Sana got even frustrated after what Tzuyu told her, she stopped eating, spent more and more time in the practice room and on lessons. The members were all worried about her but she always said it was fine, she deserved it. the members had tried asking Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Mina,about Tzuyu's situation, but they got nothing.Not even the 3 had an idea of what was going on inside Tzuyu's brain.

Tzuyu was cold to everyone except the three of them since the very start. she was supposed to live like that, until Sana came along. They couldn't do anything about it, and the only one who could change it was Sana. They always thought It was possible, since Sana had already done it once.but as time passes, they started to lose hope.

"I can't do this anymore...what can I do to get her back? I seriously don't know how...I love her, but she doesn't even remember a thing about us... I thought I gained progress a month ago, but that was it..." Sana finally couldn't hold it in and had a serious breakdown at the dorm after a week.

"Sana, please don't give up on her. You're her only hope. She can't get back to her old self." mina hugged her tightly, begging her.

"minari...I still love her...but...she doesn't even like me now..." Sana sobbed.

"let's jut try one more time? Please unnie. You're our only hope." Dahyun stared Into Sana's eyes..

"Unnie. You did it once. You had no idea how happy we were when Tzuyu finally started to change, back to the Tzuyu we knew before her mother died. Please...I beg you."Chayeoung knelt down, with Dahyun following her.

"Chaeyoung, Dahyun, get up first...I"ll try, I have to. I can't Lose her...she's my everything..." Sana muttered.

"What should I do then?" Sana asked, finally calming down.

"what was it...? Oh right! remember in the dramas? When the main character loses his memory, the other usually repeats the scenes they had in the past. maybe it could stimulate Tzuyu's memories!" Nayeon said excitedly.

"for once, Nayeon unnie said something useful. Although we're not in some kind of lame fan-fiction or drama, it may actually work!" mina agreed.

"I think so too." jeongyeon agreed.

"Then shall we try?" jihyo asked and everyone nodded.

"Sana, you still have Tyoda's account on your phone right? Chaeyoung or Dahyun, find some way to help Tzuyu login into her old account with Sana's information and get her to read it." Jihyo planned.

"second, the Han River? You guys could react the scene where Tzuyu saw Sana with Gucci. That could be useful since it had already been her routine. Sana you just have to say the same thing Tzuyu did, in reversal."

"huh?"

"tzuyu said she goes at 6pm since dahyun and chaeyoung had a sleepover. You could just say you went early since your friends will be having a sleepover at your house tonight."

"Ohh!!!!!!"

"last, we have another tour coming up, just in Korea fortunately. We could ask for Once's help, to react the scene that happened at the Seoul stop of TWICELIGHTS. That's our last straw." jihyo said.

"That's perfect Jihyo. come here." Nayeon said and held out for a high five.

"Shut up Nabongs and listen." Jihyo snapped. Nayeon pouted and whined. "I was just trying to be niceee."

"we're still not over it." Jihyo glared and continued.

-----------------------------------------------

wow that sounds like a plan. Pray to god jihyo! and why are nabongs and our god arguing?

omg I'm soooo sorry I forgot to update lollll

follow, vote, comment and follow my instagram toooo

acc: shiba_7321

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 101 42
A fiction about two friends mina and chaeyoung who fell in love with each other during their school phase. undergoing through all the hardships toget...
54.8K 1.5K 17
Sometimes you don't need to follow the norm, you need to break it. A SaTzu stories. With side stories from 2yeon, DahMo and MiChaeng. Enjoy!!!!
36.1K 1.9K 60
"This Love is Pure" ⚠Gender Bender Alert⚠ ⚠Mature Contents Alert⚠ ⚠ Contains Swearing words⚠ If you don't like it.. please kindly not to open it and...
11.9K 459 18
THIS IS A SEQUEL TO ' Fake X' /// When Mina meets Tzuyu again after 12 years, things are different...