THE DON'S LOST DAUGHTER [ON H...

By yusia7113

Vannessa Romano is a badass 21 year old girl who thinks that her father died in a car crash and that she is t... More

AUTHORS NOTE
CAST
Prologue
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER 3
ACCOUNT PROFILES
CHAPTER 4
AUTHORS NOTE
ADVICE
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
UH OH
Memes
QUESTION
DAILY MEMES AND QUESTIONS
MEMES AND QUESTIONS
MEMES AND QUESTIONS
MEMES AND QUESTIONS
CHAPTER 7
MEMES AND QUESTIONS
QUESTION
MUSIC SECTION
MEMES AND QUESTIONS
MUSIC SECTION
MUSIC SECTION
MEMES AND QUESTIONS
CHAPTER 8
RELIEVING NOTE
CHAPTER 9
#StopTheHate
CHAPTER 10
AUTHORS NOTE
AUTHORS NOTE
CHAPTER 11
AUTHORS NOTE
CHAPTER 12
Authors note
Authors note
Authors note
WRITERS BLOCK
CHAPTER 13
Authors note
ARTWORK
CHAPTER OF GRATITUDE
TWISTS
FAREWELL FOR NOW

CHAPTER 2

3.7K 68 143
By yusia7113

Alssandro POV :

"Tell us where he is operating from !"I demanded from the guy who was ordered to loot our ship off our drug restock .
"Never !"He hissed .I was really starting to get pissed off .
"Fine , I 'll see you in hell!"I say and plunge the knife into his chest . His blood splattered all over the torture chamber  , my face and...Alexanders new suit .
"What the hell Alessandro ?"My brother , Alexander asked .
"What ?! He was pissing me off !"I told him .
"Yeah but we could have tried something else ."He retorted .
"Like what ?"I asked. "I dont know , hang him by his toes or something  ."He replied .

"why the hell  would I do that  Alexander !?" I shout at him ,"He probably deosnt have any .He just shook his head and sighed . We stood in silence for a while ,before I decided to break it .
"Come , Let's get the boys and go home , father must be waiting ."I tell him .We walk in silence het again, towards the shooting range where my other 8 brothers were .

"Let's go guys , c'mon ." I said to them . They finished off whatever they needed to do and we were on our way . We all take separate cars because the cars can only take 2 to 3 people .

Damon and Damien

Ricardo and Sebastian

Alesandro and Alexander

Stephen and Marcell

Derek and Christian

My name is Alessanro Romano. I am 38 years old and I run one of the dangerous mafias in the world alongside my father . You may be thinking , hat beacause we have money,our family is perfect , but its not .My dad wanted my sister to be part of our gang but my mother was against it , so she ran away with her a few years back .They have been missing eversince and my dad and the twins have been miserable and sad .My father had asked us not to search for them  beacause it was my mothers last wish but we still searched and found them but we could never approach them . We know what she looks like , which is beautiful , and  her new surname ,Rodriguez .

When we get home , we see father weeping in his room where my mother used to sleep . I immediatley rushed towards him .
"Father, are you alright ?"I ask with concern .My brothers are just looking at him ,waiting for a reply from ,worry etched on their faces .

"I-I's my -fault ."He said between sobs ."What ,Father ?",I ask gently .
"Your mother left because of me ."He said sadly . "No ,she didn't Father ,she made her own decision to leave , it's time for you to stop being giulty and blaming yourself , please ?"I asked him.

"Bu-"He satarted . I cut him off ."No father that is enough ."I tell him sternly
He sighs tiredly . My brother 's each take turns to hug him and leave while I stayed behind .

"Father , you should get some sleep , I will make dinner for us , just rest okay?"(We dont like our maids to cook for us )I told him. He nodded.

I go downstairs and start preparing dinner which is in 2 hours (yes I cook ).I decided to make chicken lasagne , T-bone steak and fries .The food was ready, exactly 2 hours later ,I didn't need to call my brothers since they are like sniffing dogs and can smell miles away . I go up 3 floors and gently wake my father up for dinner ,he freshens up and when we go downstairs to the dining hall , my brothers are already gobbling down. the food .

"Guys slow down!"I scold them .They just rolled their eyes at me . After dinner I got a call from our best friend , Dominic Knight ,he wanted all of us  to go to our club today .I asked my brothers and they agreed,though not with much enthusiasm . I ask my father if he would be okay and he was fine .

We all take two SUV sports cars

Lamborghini Mansory

Bentley Bentayga

We reach the club and music is busting through the speakers .We take the private entrance and enter the club .The atmoshere is stuffy but it will do . We all start with beer and move on to tequila .About 2 hours later , Damon said that he had seen Vannessa , I was so surprised ,that she was here and that i wasnt drunk at all , not even tipsy . He said he had seen her going out of the club without her friends but she didnt come back in for a while .I started to get worried .All 11 of us rushed out , we walked down through alleys and some part of the forest but to no avail .Just then we heard a female voice screaming for help .vannessa!  We sprinted towards the sound and we found her , my baby sister , then I see a guy knock her out ,my blood starts boiling .

"Leave her alone !"I scream at him ."What are you gonna do ?"the guy taunted me. I signalled my head towards he guy and his friends , the boys got the message and started beating the guys up , the guy hat knocked Vannessa out was looking scared now . I punch him  in the face over and over again, until his knocked out i, I put all my anger into it ,

I then pick Vannessa up and put her in the car resdy to take her home .Before we leave , I see familiar people comin out of the club , worry written clearly on their faces .

"She is safe , you have done an excellent job ."I tell them .
"Will we ever see her again ?"They ask sadly . "Yes , but she must not find out about you yet , I will tell her everything about her fmaily first ."I explained to them .They nodded .

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter , feel free  to give me advice , correct grammar or anything else for that matter .No hate comments please  and  also please omment  , vote and follow .

I might take like a week to update , maybe less but please be patient .

♥♥♥love u guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 3.9K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
25.4K 52 18
just my thoughts tyy for 20k reads in just over a week BTW MY INSTA USERNAME IS NOW @yum1kim_
146K 7.8K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
53M 377K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!