BTS IMAGINES

By jo_cote

A collection of different BTS imagines. Includes both smut and fluff scenarios. Requests are welcomed! Reader... More

💜How You Meet: Kim Seokjin💜
💜How You Meet: Min Yoongi💜
💜How You Meet: Jung Hoseok💜
💜How You Meet: Park Jimin💜
💜How You Meet: Kim Taehyung💜
💜How You Meet: Jeon Jungkook💜
💜Fluff Alphabet: Kim Seokjin💜
💜Fluff Alphabet: Min Yoongi💜
💜Fluff Alphabet: Jung Hoseok💜
💜Fluff Alphabet: Kim Namjoon💜
💜Fluff Alphabet: Park Jimin💜
💜Fluff Alphabet: Kim Taehyung💜
💜Fluff Alphabet: Jeon Jungkook💜
💜First Date: Kim Seokjin💜
💜First Date: Min Yoongi💜
💜First Date: Jung Hoseok💜
💜First Date: Kim Namjoon💜
💜First Date: Park Jimin💜
💜First Date: Kim Taehyung💜
💜First Date: Jeon Jungkook💜
💜His Fave Outfit On You: OT7💜

💜How You Meet: Kim Namjoon💜

14 0 0
By jo_cote

You enter a clothing store in your local mall and being browsing the racks. You had just gotten a drink at Starbucks and are sipping on it while perusing the store. You walk down an aisle where a tall man was looking at a shirt. You try to sneak your way past him, but he steps backward and bumps into you, causing you to drop your drink all over the floor.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry!" the man says, turning to face you.

"It's alright," you sigh, picking up your now empty cup.

An employee comes over, and you two move out of their way. They clean up the mess as you guys exit the aisle.

"Let me buy you another drink."

"No, it's fine, really. And I don't accept drinks from strangers," you tell him.

"My name's Namjoon," the man says.

"Mine's Y/N."

"Now, will you let me buy you a new drink?"

"Alright. You owe me anyway, because you bumped into me," you joke.

"It happens all the time. I'm a bit of a klutz," Namjoon tells you.

"It's okay. I am too."

You two exit the store and walk towards Starbucks, where you spend some time getting to know each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597K 30.2K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
993K 61.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
393K 23.8K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
352K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...