Loki Lemons and Imagines (Par...

By KatherineBrokenAngel

We are BACK!!! Hotter and better than ever. I present to you of wonderfully and one and only Loki God of Misc... More

.Never Say Die!
.Never Say Die! (Part 2)
.Never Say Die (Part 3)
.Never Say Die (Part 4)
Coming Soon

I Wanna Run Away With You Tom

391 2 0
By KatherineBrokenAngel

I had just recently got engaged with a god, no seriously a "god". He was known to be a bit of a troublemaker but that's what I loved about him, he made me feel special like I was everything to him but his father disagrees. The King of Asgard also known as Loki's father thought it was inappropriate for his son to marry a innocent girl that he will deeply scar in the future from his poor decisions. Everything thought inside me burned from such a thing that he would say that I love Loki I love his son but my specking out of turn changed something in Loki he never looked at me the same from the day and I never heard from him since. From this day on here I am with his child, it's been 8 years since I've last spoken to him and 8 more we grow in silence, it makes me wonder why I ever wanted to run away with him and every decision I ever made was for him, my own mother casted me out of the family because I stood by him and now I feel a fool for ever trusting him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 2.6K 48
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
395K 24K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
115K 936 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...