The Sealed Alpha

By SaharChristian

Nyla Brooks is a beautiful, strong, and independent 19 year old girl college student who hides herself. She t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Call
Chapter 2 - The Meet pt. 1
Chapter 3 - The Meet pt. 2
Chapter 4 - The Meet pt. 3
Chapter 5 - The punch
Chapter 6 - The Awkward Ride Home
Chapter 7 - Confrontation
Chapter 8 - Changing
Chapter 9 - Remember
Chapter 10 - The Warden
Chapter 11 - Breather
Chapter 12 - Betrayal
Chapter 13 - Girl's Day
Chapter 14 - Problem (Girl's Day)
Chapter 15 - Rage
Chapter 16 - Retaliate
Chapter 17 - Own It
Chapter 18 - Hash It Out
Chapter 19 - Grow Up
Chapter 20 - We'll Try
Chapter 21 - Hidden Power
Chapter 22 - Gone
Chapter 23 - Disrespected
Chapter 25 - The Ultimatum
Chapter 26 - It's Time
Chapter 27 - First Time
Chapter 28 - The Council Meeting
Chapter 29 Attack & Defend
Chapter 30 - The reveal part 1
Chapter 31 - The Reveal Pt. 2
Chapter 32 - The Reveal Pt. 3
Chapter 34 - The Reveal Pt. 4
Chapter 34 - The Reveal Pt. 5
Epilogue - Our Bond

Chapter 24 - We Make Up

47 0 0
By SaharChristian

One week later

Nyla

It has been at least a week since I saw Kaius at the hotel and poured my heart out. What shocked me is that he didn't run away or found me different and this time he understood the meaning of space. But it doesn't stop Ashley and Evan from coming around especially when I cook or when one of my aunts' cooks for them. Even my aunt Janice likes them, but she is still pissed off at Kaius for what he did.

I'm a bit annoyed at Evan for giving details to my aunt about my relationship with Kaius for food. I mean whose side are you on? Knowing Aunt J, she will try to find a way to get under Kaius's skin. Even though I told her that I will handle it on my own.

I was outside in the backyard, I looked at my phone and noticed that Linda has been blowing up my phone since that night. I wasn't ready to talk about everything that I've been dealing with for the past few years and I've been avoiding her for that reason. Oh well, I decided to face the music and give Linda a call.

"Hey Linda." I said in a guilty tone.

She sucks her teeth over the phone. "Don't hey me heifer! ... I heard about you and Kaius camping out at the hotel you were staying at. Uh-huh and don't lie, Evan told me!" Said Linda.

"Damn it, Evan is a goddamn snitch!" I spat out and we burst out with laughter.

"Haha hell, I'll stop cooking for him, never mind." I can't do that to my friend.

"So, are you coming out tonight?" Linda asked.

"To where and with who?!" I asked.

"We're heading to a club and then dinner." She said.

"Who's gonna be there?!" I asked, knowing that she's up to something.

"William, Evan, and ya know yours truly." She said.

"Really, and no one else right?" I asked.

"Ashley is gonna talk to JoJo, ugh, and if you are referring to Kaius, I honestly don't think he's coming even though William invited him." Linda said.

I sighed in relief, but I also felt sad at the same time. "Ok, I'll go, besides I'm really not in the mood to deal with his Jekyll & Hyde wolf mood swings." I said.

"You act like you don't want him, but you do?" I swear I hate it when she knows my mind.

"Girl please that man is an asshole." I said.

"Yea, but you kissed that asshole multiple times and you let him go down on you, multiple times and you liked it. We all have heard you a few times at the house, you a screamer." Linda said to me and I was speechless.

"See this is why I don't tell you shit!" I was getting annoyed.

"Don't get mad, you the one that's in love with Kaius!" Linda laughed.

"Girl please, I may like him, but I don't love him." I said.

"Uh-huh, sure." Linda sucked her teeth.

"Anyway crow, what time for tonight?" I asked

"Can you be ready by 6:30 pm and stop calling me crow!" She snapped.

"Nope, that's your name! Oh can I smoke this time please?" I asked.

"Yes, you can." She said.

"Ok bye crazy."

Kaius

I've never been a patient man, I'm trying to respect her wishes and give her time to think and all. But god damnit how much time does she need. It's not like I cheated on her this time and I wouldn't do that again. But I did hurt her emotionally, I made her feel like nothing and I don't want to see her like that again.

She carried all that baggage for so long. Even though we talked I still felt that she was holding something back from me. But I didn't press it. I knew what she told me was hard enough. For the first time I felt guilty of my actions and my behavior towards her. I just don't know how to approach that.

"Alpha Kaius, you have a minute, we need to talk." William comes into my office.

"William you are my second in command and my best friend first, you don't have to ask, but what's up?" I asked.

"I like the new office it suits you, after you destroyed it a week a go. Anyway, close the link first, no one should hear what I have to tell you." William said to me and I did.

"My newly renovated office is now sound proof. Speak." I said.

"I did what you said about the attack on Nyla and I found out a few things." William said and sat down.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Well, remember that vampire attack 3 years ago that happened 8 miles off the territory? A girl was found in pieces and had been injected with enough wolfsbane to kill 20 wolves." William said.

"Yeah sounds familiar. Who's the girl?" I asked while fixing him a drink.

"Nathan's mate Lisa Woods, the same one that was staying here till things calmed down between Nathan's pack and some rogues." William said.

"Now I remember her, what else?" I asked.

"I chose to keep Evan out of this. I don't want to reopen old wounds for right now at least, but Lisa's death is very similar to how Evan's mate died. I think Sergio killed them both. I get Lisa's death, she was a Luna, but I don't understand why to kill Melanie she was no threat to anyone. Plus she was pregnant." William said and gulped his drink down.

Now this has really caught my attention. I never realized that both deaths was a pattern. Also, based on what Nyla told me last week, makes me wonder if Sergio had an accomplice for those deaths as well. Once again, my mate never ceases to amaze me.

"Maybe Sergio did kill them both. I always thought that Melanie's death was off. Even when I've read the autopsy report, Melanie's body was torn to pieces, but didn't have wolfsbane in her system. Her death wasn't planned like Lisa's. Melanie's death was sloppy, on the fly and it was to silence her. This is only a theory, maybe Melanie either saw or heard something she wasn't supposed to hear or see and was killed for it." I said, but I knew it was the truth. The only issue is that we can't prove it.

"Yeah, the only thing is that was unexpected was Nyla fighting back and Evan being there... How are you too anyway? I heard what happened at the hotel from Evan and Ashley that Nyla threw a glass vase at you?" William asked.

"Yeah, she threw a lot of stuff at me. I never seen her so angry before, but I couldn't blame her. I'm giving her space and I know Evan has been going over there for food because of Linda's cooking. Besides, I have a bone to pick with him, I told him to stay away from her... But I miss Nyla like crazy. I fucked up big time and don't know if she'll want me after everything that has happened. You were right William, I'm in love with her, but I'll be damned if I see her in the arms of another man. That shit I won't ever accept." I said.

"I knew it man! I saw it at the party, the way you looked at her, it was game over for you!" William smiled and poured us a drink. "It's too bad our mentor, Amun isn't here he would've figured this shit out. The man was smart." William said.

"Yeah you know it, I remember Amun Nasier, that asshole, was the Lycan rogue with powers. He was on our land almost twenty years ago and saved my life. My father wanted to kill him for trespassing, but my mother and Amun's mate intervene. Then my father allowed him to join the pack as his second. He trained me, he trained all of us, but he was a ball-buster and diligent." I said smiling.

"Yep, he was a good man. I remember when Amun dragged you out of bed while you were fucking some girl and made you run around the territory in human form the whole afternoon till dinner time and had to do it again the next day. All because you cut training to bang some chick." William laughed as did I.

"Yeah, I was sore for a damn week. Amun kept cursing at me in another language or knocked me upside my head whenever I slacked off or if I was late. My father just laughed and made me do it. Amun was strict, but understanding, he trained me in strength but mostly in mind. He's the reason why I'm the Alpha that I am today... It's a shame he and his mate died by his own brother." I sadly said.

"You mean the Alpha King Seth Nasier?" William said. I looked at him in fury and growled out.

"I hate that fucking name and I hate that fucking bastard, he's no damn alpha nor a fucking alpha king, he's a tyrant! That deranged psychotic fuck! He murdered his own father in cold blood, then completely wiped out his own pack because they wouldn't acknowledge him as alpha! He nearly wiped out our pack as well and killed Amun, his own brother, then raped and killed Amun's mate!" I yelled out.

"Kaius you know what happened to Amun's and his mate, that wasn't your fault, none of it." William said.

"It still haunts me to this day what Seth did to them. I swore that I will get revenge, but I never found out where Seth disappeared off to or what he was after." I said and gulped down the drink I had.

When I first met Seth 17yrs ago, I knew he was bad news. He was the complete opposite of Amun. I didn't know why, but I knew that I didn't like him and I didn't like how he looked at Amun's daughter constantly. That alone made my blood boil the most.

"I should've killed Seth when I had the chance, but mostly I've let Amun down and I regret it... I promised him that I would look after his pup, but we never found out what happened to his child she disappeared." I said.

"Yeah, his mate was nice as well, but you were a dick to her because she was a witch along with her sister. I remember when you called Amun's sister-in-law a miserable old hag and she almost zapped you, but Amun stopped her." William laughed.

"That's only because she thought I scared Amun's pup. Funny Amun reminds me of Nyla." I said.

"Oh, are you coming out tonight were all going to the club. Nyla is going to be there." William asked me.

"I'm trying to give her space since I'm practically in the dog house. No pun intended. I rather not." I said and William laughed.

"You should try to reach out, Linda told me that Nyla's birthday is tomorrow. Do something nice for her." William said.

"I'll think about it, thanks." I said.

"I get it, but if you change your mind the offer still stands. See ya at training." William walked out.

"Well that was a total mind fuck? You heard that huh?" I said.

"Yeah Lisa's death is one thing, but Melanie's death still bothers me. Yet it confirms what we already know. Nyla might be right on what she saw." Bax said.

"Same here. Do you think Nyla is a wolf or something?" I asked.

"Our mate is amazing, I'm still not sure about her being a wolf, although her scent has changed repeatedly, but yet I wouldn't be surprised if she is one. We know she has power in her. That much I know. I smelled it, at the night at the party. As I said before Nyla is no ordinary human and I still sense something else in her that's locked away and it's been trying to come out... You need to mark her soon!" Bax eagerly said.

"I want to but Nyla is not speaking to me, you know that Bax!" I said as he growled back at me.

"And who's fault is that you son-of-a-bitch?! You hurt her and drove her away from us for three weeks. You knew what that man was like and you put our mate in jeopardy. You saw exactly how different she was and turned your back on her. After what she did during training... I felt her fear, that day and her pain. You couldn't deal with her being human nor different. Can't you see we on the verge of losing her and you don't care." Bax yelled out.

"I do care, shit! I love Nyla. I've always loved her. I knew it at the party when I saw her. She was so beautiful. I was angry because she was human. I feared losing her like I've lost Amun's child 17yrs ago, I'm still haunted by those dreams. As I started to spend time with her, it didn't matter anymore. She may reject me, but I need to try."

"Are you going to see our mate tonight at the club?" Bax asked.

"I'm not sure maybe, we still have training to do before tonight. Besides I have a bone to pick with Evan. He disobeyed me." I grinned.

Evan was in for a rude awakening. I went down the stairs to the back area, leading outside to a very large open field and got started. William and the other wolves were already their waiting, including Evan.

We did some drills and some one-on-one combat tactics. I made it clear to everyone that Evan is mine to deal with.

Once it became my turn to fight, Evan landed a few punches on me. Then I really let him have it, to the point where we both was drawing blood. I hated the fact he was speaking to her and holding her. It made my blood boil and it drove me crazy. I wanted it so bad to break every bone in Evan's body and nearly succeeded till William and JoJo had to get me off him.

"Kaius, Kaius!!!...Stop man! ..... You made your point, stop!!" William yelled out as he and Jojo was holding me back from doing further damage.

"I gave you a direct order and you disobeyed it! You will not touch nor look at my mate in any way!" I roared at Evan.

"Humph. Your mate?!" Evan shouted.

"Yes my mate! I know you been hanging out with her. You think I'm stupid?!" I shouted.

"You really think I would betray you and my Luna! Kaius you're low to even think that!" Evan said.

"I'm telling you, she's mine!" I shouted.

"Oh, so now Nyla is your mate, huh. Now, you want her?!" Evan sneered at me. "You don't want her, in fact you said that you was gonna reject her, right?! We all know it!" He shouted.

"You're gonna stay away from her!" I growled out.

He shook his head at me. "You know something you're an ungrateful son of a bitch!... I don't get it, you swore up and down that you don't want her, but yet you don't want no other man to have her!... You can't have it both ways!" Evan shouted back.

"Excuse me!!" I shouted out.

"You heard me, you can lie to everyone here around you but you can't lie to yourself. You're on the verge of going feral and your wolf has been howling for months because you both are lonely and needed your mate. The goddess sends you one and first thing you want to do is reject her or treat her like shit repeatedly! You're a selfish arrogant bastard!" Evan vents out.

They looked at each other for a few minutes than Evan walks away. Then turns around to face me. "You are not the only one who likes her too, you know. I like Nyla, maybe enough to date her!"

"EVAN DON'T FUCKING TEST ME!" I yelled as William was holding me back. "NYLA BELONGS TO ME, SHE'S MINE!!"

"I really envy you, but I mostly feel sorry for Nyla because her stupid ass mate doesn't realize a good thing if it hits him!" .... I remained silent. "When I lost my mate 3 years back, I wanted nothing more than to follow her in death, but I didn't because I know she would hate me for it. I miss her, the warmth Melanie had and that smile that would light any person up, I never thought that I would feel that again. Nyla has that same smile and she is amazing, but you're a damn fool if you let her go." Evan said with fierce in his eyes.

I try to calm down, but still I couldn't bring myself to say anything. "Look Kaius if you truly want her as your mate than please go after her and make it right. This is your chance to be happy. If you don't, then don't waste each other's time, reject her and I'll take over from here. But right now, you're fucking it up!" Evan said and turns around facing the door then walks off.

I felt like shit. Evan never talked about his mate in any way since she died. Maybe I am a fool, I never gave her a chance. All I've done was disrespect her and tried to control her. The Goddess knows I want her and I love her deeply. I need her, no, I'm going to get her back.

Nyla

"Hey girl you ready yet?" Linda walks into the room.

"Yep." I said, looking in the mirror putting the final pins in my hair.

"That olive color dress you are wearing is fly!" Linda was impressed.

"Yeah, the dress you're wearing looks good to." I smiled. "But this hugs me tightly and you know what Aunt Janice & Evelyn is gonna say when they see us." I said laughing.

"You know it, 'Baby why you showing all your stuff,' and be trying to cover us." Linda mimicking Aunt Janice and her mother.

"Yep and your Pops is gonna be like, 'Where's the rest of it?'" I mimicked Uncle George in his deep voice, we both laughed.

"Still that dress makes your ass and boobs pop out, showing all your shape." Linda said. "Too bad Kaius won't see it, he would be drooling."

"Really heffa, you really not gonna let me live it down?" I asked.

"Nope, you're the one that kissed him not me and let him do other things!" She teased.

"No, we did not have sex, he... never mind. I just didn't stop it. Besides I'm still annoyed with his ass anyway." I said.

"Why?" Linda asked. "You not talking about the training situation?"

"Yes, but I'm talking about when he showed up at the hotel, that I was staying in." I said.

"Oh yeah Ashley told me about it."

"Yea, I was shocked, yet I wasn't surprised. I tried to get him to reject me and leave, but he wasn't trying to hear it. Our arguments were screaming matches, I threw multiple bottles, glasses and other stuff at him! Linda I was angry with him, so angry! I said that I hated him multiple times." I said as a tear came down my face.

"For real, you said that?!" Linda said in shock.

"Yes, but I didn't mean it, like I said, I was angry with him. I wanted to go back home and forget that I came here and met him. I was angry and hit him in the face twice. I told to him to leave over and over, but he refused and wanted me to stay. " I said.

"And you got some head." Linda teased.

"Linda!" I said, nudging her.

"What it must be his way of saying I miss you, I'm sorry and I love you." Linda laughed as I gave her the finger.

"Kaius told me that too, he said he loved me and I didn't say it back." I said clamping my eyes shut. Linda hit me in my arm hard.

"Ow! I'm not a wolf like you crow!" I shouted, rubbing my arm.

"Sorry I forgot, but really Kaius said he loves you and you didn't say it back?!" Linda said in shock.

"No I didn't, I don't know what I feel towards him. I tried to reject him, I was halfway through it and I felt my heart starting to break. It hurt so bad that I couldn't even continue." I said.

"Girl you crazy and stupid as fuck for doing that! You could've hurt yourself! ... Nyla, Kaius is your man, your mate. How long are you going to keep fighting this? Fighting Kaius? Honey you can't fight the bond you too have." Linda said.

"I don't know shit! I can't, I can't love him." I said. I was frustrated, then saw Linda's eyes open wide.

"OMG! You're really in love with Kaius! You just admitted it!" Linda said and laughed.

"NO! ... No, I'm not! That's bullshit!" I shouted back.

"Yes, it is! It's written on your face, you're in love with that grouchy man. Y'all both are loud, stubborn, and feisty as fuck. I can't believe I'm saying this, but you like the way he takes charge." Linda said.

"Linda, I don't love Kaius, he's possessive and arrogant." I said struggling.

"True, but he loves you, even I can see that and Kaius originally don't like no woman close to him. Otherwise he wouldn't have acted out the way he did when you was gone for three weeks and when he followed you to the hotel. The man was in a funk, literally, I made Evan hose him down with water and soap a few times." She said laughing. It was kinda funny.

"I know, I heard about what Kaius did to his office and I saw his bedroom when I was at the pack house the last time. It looked like ground zero, but I can't be in love with Kaius!" I said, snapping at her.

"Girl stop lying to yourself, you stay having your guard up every time a man shows interest in you and you push them away. Honey Kaius is not going to give up, maybe he'll break that wall of yours, and finally blow that virgin back of yours out!" She teased, while I gave her the finger as a response. "What, you know you love him."

"And I'm done with this conversation, seriously!" I awkwardly said.

"Ok Ok, let's go, Evan and Will are downstairs with Dad." She said.

"Alright... Hold up, you left Evan and William with Uncle George, alone?!... Is he cleaning his gun collection again in front of the guys? Cuz he did that the last time you brought a dude home, remember your prom date?" I said, reminding her.

"Oh god I hope not, we better hurry." She said.

We head downstairs just in time to see Linda's father, who was outside with the guys. I watched Uncle George reload his shot gun and shot it at two dummies. Which also had both William's & Evan's names on it. I never seen the guys so scared, but it was hilarious. Yet Linda on the other hand, was embarrassed.

We head into the club and boy it was crowded. Luckily, William reserved a VIP section for us. The music was great, and the drinks were even better.

"This place is nice." I said while sipping my drink.

"Yeah William knows the owner." Evan said rocking to the music. "How are you liking it so far?" He asked me.

"It's fine, I'm having fun it's been too long since I've done this." I said as I looked at Evan's face and noticed his cheek was bruised.

"So, who gave you the bruise on your face?" I asked.

"Your stupid boyfriend alpha. I called him a selfish arrogant bastard, but he needs tough love." Evan smiled.

"Evan, thank you." I said laughing.

I glance across to Linda and William who were more into each other. Its cool and I get it, they're lovebirds. Then I looked out to the dance floor watching other people and I hear the 'Havana (remix)' being played. I love this song.

"Do you want to dance?" Evan asked me.

"Yeah." I blushed.

Evan takes my hand and we head to the dance floor. We both moved to the rhythm of the beat and ended up catching the attention of the crowd. They started to spread out, watching us dance to the song. Towards the end of the song, Evan was holding my body tightly as we danced, till I heard a deep growl. All the hair on my body stood up, I heard a familiar voice call out to Evan. That voice made my heart race, I turned around and there was Kaius and he looked pissed.

Evan

I knew that my stubborn cousin & Alpha of mine couldn't stay away for long. There were werewolves all over this club that knew his mate was here and I with her, it was only a matter of time before he stormed in here.

"Evan, what the fuck?!" Kaius yelled out.

"Hey Kaius!" I said smiling at him.

"Nyla is mine! You trying to piss me off again?!" Kaius yelled out.

"What took you so long, any longer I would have to take her home!" I said, smirking.

"Like hell you would Evan." Nyla said.

"What!" Kaius yelled.

"Chill out, I was joking, you know as in ha, ha... Shit somebody had to light some fire under you're ass to get you here so why not it be me." I said giving him a serious look.

"Aright, I can take a hint and thank you. I guess I needed that push." Kaius said. "Now my mate please."

"Big time, but I'll leave you to it. Don't fuck it up." I said and noticed Kaius looking at Nyla.

"I won't." Kaius said.

"Dance with the girl." I said and headed back up stairs.

Nyla

Damn Kaius looked like he was about to rip Evan's head off for us dancing. They stared at each other for a few minutes than Evan walks away smirking, towards the VIP section.

Kaius and I looked at each other for a moment not saying a word. He walked closer to me till we were face to face and then he spoke.

"I miss you." Kaius said to me, holding my hand and I felt those sparks again.

Another song comes on that I also like and Kaius was looking at me and I at him. The entire time, my stomach was in knots. Why does this man make me nervous and quiver just from one touch from him?

"Dance with me baby girl." Kaius said.

He catches me off guard by grabbing my waist, pulling me close. I automatically put my arm around his neck as he's holding me. We started dancing to the chorus of the song playing, 'Aullando' by Wishin & Yandel & Romeo Santos.' As we danced, it began to feel more like a trance, gazing into each other's eyes. Those eyes had a softness to it and I got lost in them.

"I miss you too." I said and he smiled back.

I kissed his lips and backed up when I realized what I just did. He gave me a smirked look and took my hand then leads me into a secluded room away from the music.

Once we were in the room he locks the door. Then turns to me grabbing my face with both hands and starts kissing me hard. I put my arms around him and leaned back against the locked door to balance myself. He grabs my legs, wrapping them around his waist. Pulling me deeper onto him, feeling his erection through his pants against the wettest spot on my body while our tongues explore each others mouths. His hands leaves my face to explore the rest of my body. I moaned out through our kiss when his hands lightly squeezed my ass and I held him tighter, gripping his locks.

Our kiss broke, he started to make trails with his tongue from my lips to my ear lobe, which turned me on even more. Then made another trail to my neck, started to kiss it first than suckled, which made me moan out his name. Damnit, he found my spot so fast, shit.

He lets my legs down, I felt his hands lift up my dress to take off my panties and touches my wetness with his fingers. Then he gets down on his knees, lifts one of my legs and places it on his shoulder, for better access. He opens up my lips and then suckles on my clit. I moan out instantly while moving my hips with his tongue.

I've missed his touch in every way and started to grab his hair as I was getting close to a climax.

"Oh, shit Kaius!" I moaned out.

"Uh-huh come baby girl." He said.

Those words are like a light switch in my head and he knew when to turn me on or off. I came a few minutes later on his face and he continued to lick up my juices. This man has power over me, power that I'm not use to nor have experienced with anyone prior and I was getting lost in lust. I felt like my legs were gonna buckle from just from this alone.

"K-K-Kaius." I moaned out as he's kissing my pussy. "I - I - I think we should stop." I said while breathing hard, trying to gather myself.

"Yeah ok." He lets me down, then backs up.

He heads to the bathroom to wash his hands and face. He then comes back and sits on the couch, gathering his thoughts. I put my underwear back on, walked over and sat right next to him.

"Nyla I know that we need to clear the air on somethings before we move forward. With that saying I'm apologizing for what happened during the training and for how I've been treating you. I was a real dick to you and a coward. I want you in my life as my mate and Luna. I want us to work. I want you to come home with me." Kaius said as I held his hand.

"You really did hurt me Kaius. I know you was worried about me as well and I didn't want to speak to you. I was so angry at you for a while and I shouldn't have said what I've said out in anger at the hotel. I don't hate you Kaius. I'm sorry too." I said. "So, we're good?"

"Yeah we are. I heard that tomorrow is your birthday and I want to take you out, is that ok?" He asked me.

I got up and turned to face him. "Ok, but I do have one condition." I smiled.

"I'm not gonna like this am I?" Kaius asked.

"It depends how you see it. I want you to pay for my tattoo, think of it as an apology present." I said with the biggest grin on my face. What can I say I love trying to get a rise out of him.

He smiles at first, then gets up and walks to me. He grabs my ass, pulls me closer to him and looks deeply into my eyes. "Evan will not touch you, nor look at any part of you!" He lowly growls at me and kisses me again. "Only I alone can touch you, kiss you, and can fuck you senseless."

"You can watch me get it done, if it makes you feel better." I said as he looks up with a smile, wow that got his attention.

"Fine, at least I can keep a close eye on Evan.... You're a tease do you know that?" He grabs my head and kisses me again.

I pushed him back breaking our kiss. "Okay, um, let's get back to the others so we can get something to eat." I said.

As soon as I turned around to open the door Kaius smacks my ass with a force that sends a jolt throughout my body and a tingling sensation between my legs. I turned back around to face him, I didn't know whether to slap the shit out of him or curse him out or do both. I was very turned on and he knew it.

"Fucking hell!" I shouted.

"Oh, please you love it when I smack your ass!" Kaius grins seductively at me and bites his lower lip. "I miss doing that... I like the way it sounds, and I love your reaction every time baby girl." He growled out in his deep voice.

"You're still an asshole old man!" I said as he holds me tightly in his arms.

"You won't be calling me that much longer." He said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Huh?" I said and he kissed my neck.

"Baby girl, I will take you out, wherever you want to go is fine with me. But, tomorrow I will mark you Nyla, I will claim what is mine and we will mate." He said in my ear while he squeezed my ass lightly.

"Um Kaius shouldn't we wait." I whispered to him and he smacked my ass again. "Ah!"

"Nyla, you're my mate and soon to be Luna of this pack. I have to mark what is mine and you are mine. Besides my wolf and I are longing to be one with you." He growled in my ear then licked it.

Damnit that turns me on. My hands made its way from his chest down to his pants. I touched the bulge in his pants, it was bursting to come out and just like that I blurred out what I held back on. "You don't have to wait till tomorrow night." I said softly. He growled out deeply.

"Don't tease me baby girl. You have no idea how bad I want to make you mine! Bax is very anxious to mate and you've kept us waiting for far too long." Kaius growled out.

"I mean it, I want you tonight." I said, looking into his eyes then I kissed him again.

"This is going to be so much fun." He said as we leave, holding hands, my heart starts racing again.

We went back to Linda and the guys and all had shocked looks on their faces when they saw us together holding hands. I knew Linda was going to ask me dozens of questions, but oh well. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 11.8K 76
[COMPLETE] Kyra's life as a human is over. Bitten and riddled with strange symptoms, she has been ripped from the only life she's ever known and thro...
2.9M 122K 51
If you throw a rogue wolf into a pack, what do you get? Certainly, not a Luna. Kaia Aalish, rogue-born, must outrun the repercussions of her murdero...
2.1M 54.8K 39
BOOK 1 He hovered over me in silence while I gathered my senses. "Why are you here Deacon?" I finally asked. I heard his gruff sigh before he knelt d...
3.8M 94.7K 58
Addison Avery's life has been completely flipped upside down when her mother announced that they would be moving from sunny Arizona to the small fore...