𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄.

By jbxchy

BOOK 2 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭, 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌�... More

01.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08
09
10
11.
12.
13.
14.
15
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.

02.

20.2K 1.5K 1.2K
By jbxchy

我爱你

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

Justice looked down at his Apple Watch and saw that it was time for him to clock out, and go get his daughter from school.

"You gone". Izzy asked, lining somebody up.

"Yessir, Ceauni get outta school in like twenty minutes". He said keeping it short and simple.

"Forgot you was a whole ass dad out here". Xay spoke up.

"Keep his business on the low". Black shrugged, sweeping the floor.

"Dat way". Justice mumbled.

"Alright, imma see you niggas later". Justice said, dismissing his self and everybody in the shop replied with a 'stay up'.

Justice wasnt somebody that was heavy in the streets. He knew about them and what the could do to you. But he wasnt raised like that.

He wasnt raised in the suburbs either. He just stayed out the way like how his mama did. Never was in the mix and never was the one for drama. Well his mama really.

He kept it simple and pushing.

He got into his midnight blue charger and turned his Bluetooth on and 'Cupid' by 112 came on and he decided to stick with that.

He was raised by an old soul and took a liking into older music because that's what he grew up on, and moneybagg.

When he pulled up to his daughter school, a teacher came up to his car.

"Who are you here for".

"Ceauni". He said simply.

She nodded and said her name into the microphone and he watched his six year old daughter come up to the car with a bright smile that always brighten his day.

"Daddy guess what". She said as soon as she got in the back seat of the car.

"What".

"I got an 100 on my spelling test". She said excitedly, shoving the paper in his face.

"What, that's good, what i owe you". He said smiling in the rear view mirror.

"Ten dollars". She said holding out her hand.

"You sure". He asked jokingly.

"Yes daddy, you said i get ten dollars for each a hundred i make".

He pulled ten dollars from out of his middle console and handed it to her and she took it gracefully and shoved it in her pencil pouch.

"How was school". He asked, turning his music down.

"Boring, today at we couldn't play outside because my friend was talking too much".

"So yall all got in trouble because of one person, Cece that Dont even even sound right". He squinted his eyes.

"Well i wasnt talking, and it was her fault. She talk too much". She folded her arms across her chest.

"You too damn grown, fix yo lip."Which she had poked out.

"But she talk to much daddy, and I was shushing her, just like you told me to." Ceauni mumbled.

"It's ok, just don't get in any trouble."Justice smiled at her.

The rest of the car ride was silent and he was taking Ceauni over this his mama house because he had other things to do, he would rather spend time with his daughter but he did have things to do so he could provide.

When he pulled up to his mama's house, you could say she was living lavish because she lived in the suburbs. And she stayed in a huge house. Well the average sized anyways.

Justice hopped out the car and opened the door for his daughter so she could get out.

Justice was raised in a respectful home. His mama didn't tolerate disrespect and especially not from men. And he understood completely, so he obeyed by her.

"Thank you daddy".

"You're welcome". He mumbled.

He unlocked the door with the key she had given to him and she was in the kitchen, as usual. She was always cooking something.

"Mommy". He deep voice called out.

"Nigga don't be scaring me like that". She mugged him slapping his chest.

Alani was yet still short and hadn't grew. And Justice always laughed because he had hit his growth spurt when he was 12 and had been taller than her ever since.

And when he used to receive whopping it was hard to do so because he was so much bigger than her.

Standing at 6'5.

"Hi nene, how are you". Ceuani soft voice asked.

Alani didn't want Ceuani calling her grandma because alani was still young and she didn't like being called that.

"I'm fine baby, how are you". Alani asked.

"I'm good, I had a good day of school. But we didn't have recess". She pouted.

"Cece i done told you about that shit. Fix Yo face". Justice mumbled going into the refrigerator.

"Amani don't talk to her like that". Alani mugged him.

"Anyways, mommy where Christian and Kaziya". He asked sitting at the island next to Ceauni.

"Kaziya probably somewhere with his hood rat ass friends and Christian is sleep, i told you she sick".

"Better not be pregnant". He mumbled under his breath.

"And if she is".

"Mommy, dont even play like that. Her and that nigga shouldn't even be having sex".

"Cece go to chris room". Alani pointed towards her room, and Ceauni did as told.

"Do you have a hard time accepting the fact that your siblings are getting older".

"She's 16, I mean sex cool. But unprotected. The Biggs doesn't even respect her".

"And that's a lesson she gon have to learn on her own Booba, let her be naive, she's going to grow".

"Mommy". Justice heard his little brother Kaziya yelled out.

Alani had 2 kids after justice, she had met somebody in justice toddler days and he had passed away a few years back and he was somebody that justice looked at as a father since his own didn't step up at the time.

Alani was heartbroken at first, because he was the first man she had ever loved since Saint but she had to learn not everything and everybody lasts forever.

"Well , it still don't sit right with me"Justice mumbled,he didn't want his sister to be running around pregnant at such a young age, it was enough that she had a boyfriend.

"Ceauni, you ate?"Alani yelled out, she couldn't stand when children looked hungry.

Ceauni came running back inside the kitchen,She grinned in justices face.

"No ma'am". She said.

"Wassam". Justice called Kaziya up.

"Wassam bïtch". Kaziya said, making Alani cut eyes at him.

"My bad mommy". He mumbled.

"Chris you been good". Justice asked as she walked into the kitchen with a drowsy look.

"No, bubbie my tummy hurt". She frowned putting her head on his shoulder.

They were all big kids because alani treated them like so. She didn't want them growing up too fast or too slow but they always called her mommy. And it made her feel good.

And they all grew up close despite their age gaps. Justice was the oldest siblings so he always looked out.

Alani looked over at the three and smiled. They all grew up to look somewhat like her. Kaziya did especially. Justice looked like Saint.

"I don't want to be a uncle yet". He frowned.

"What made you say that. Forget them kids. Abortiana". Christian scrunched her face up making kaziya laugh.

"You and lil Xay been fucking". Kaziya tooted up his lip.

"That nigga Xay came to work today too. Why you wanna mess with him. Aint he too old for you".

"No, he's 18, 2 year difference".

"Quit questioning my daughter. She did nothing wrong".

"Yo daughter wanna be yung miami and I'm trying to save you from being a grandma of two". Kaziya said.

"I'm a nene". Alani retorted.

"You're a grandma. Come correct ma'am".

"You act just like Yo daddy. I should've beat Yo ass more. You talk too much". Alani said throwing a wooden spoon at Kaziya.

"I love you mommy". He blew her a kiss.

Justice just watched as his mama and kaziya went back and forth. It was a constant thing with them. But they all got a long real good. They didn't have a choice but to. They were all one another had.

------

Chy & JB here.

alright let's get some things straight.

Ceuani is pronounced (SEE-AH-KNEE)

cause that shît was gon be aggy. but anyways. Justice has a lil baby🥺.

yall gon love this book, i promise and there's going to be a lot happening, and i won't explain it.

i decided to update again today. just like testimony.

chapters will be out fast, because we write fast, well i do anyway.

xoxoxo- JB💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 7.4K 31
with time comes healing 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 number 1 in urban 7/18/2020
21.6K 812 19
second book to forever (discontinued)
286K 24K 61
Doing what 20 year old Nasiem deemed as right, put him in a tough situation. Quickly teaching him a little something about life.
183K 4.5K 38
One is the daughter of a great business family. Smart, talented and not mention a beautiful woman. The other is an average girl coming from a typica...